Be dindu

>be dindu
>pull bb gun with laser pointer on cops
>get shot

What's the problem here? I'd say natural selection.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/15/columbus-police-fatally-shoot-tyree-king-13-year-old-with-a-bb-gun/?utm_term=.c084d7b73fab
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cops should've known it was a BB gun. They only shot him because he was black.

Nope that's just Darwinism, niggers can't grasp that concepts it seems. With all that's going on between cops and niggers, you point a gun with a LAZOR at cops and not expect to get shot ?(GIF RELATED)

>kid dies
>laugh about it because its a nigger

Kind of fucked up, that was someones son.

>someone's son
So was this nigger, but I laugh every time at his fate.

If he was someone's son what was he doing running around the 'hood on a school night?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/09/15/columbus-police-fatally-shoot-tyree-king-13-year-old-with-a-bb-gun/?utm_term=.c084d7b73fab

He tried to rob a store with the bb gun, then police arrived responding to the robbery and shot him when he drew the bb gun..

Had it been an actual gun if they hadn't fired the police officers might've been the ones in a body bag..

error 1) be 13 and trying to rob store with a bb gun in the first place
error 2) when police arrive, hold your bb gun instead of dropping it and dropping to the floor.

Just go watch some videos of cops being killed, because they hesitate a split second when someone pulls what looks like a weapon, they don't have time to see if it's a weapon or not.

Niggers have no idea how dangerous they make the situation when they resist arrest and don't immediately comply/cooperate. It then changes the situation to the cops having every reason to think it's a person with ill intent that has a weapon or intends to harm them.

This exactly. My mother whooped my ass and I was grounded for a month when she found out I was sneaking out at night and fucking around in the streets.

It's called parenting. Fucking revolution.

Someone who sucked at parenting. Dead nigger would've only cost us more in the long run.

Oh he wasn't the guy who robbed it apparently he was running around with a bb gun, then police responded to an armed robbery and the 13 year old holds up a bee bee gun against them which looks in the dark realistically like an actual gun, and so they shoot him.

What the fuck was the kid thinking.. Police responding to a call hey let me randomly hold up a gunlike object pointing at them.. It was the officers duty to shoot otherwise they would've been in a bodybag they had no way of knowing that kid wasn't one of the robbers that had been reported..

Asking them NOT to react this way is retarded, asking others to NOT respond like that kid did is the right way to go..

The kids should've hold up his hands and said it's not me it's going on over there or whatever.. Police don't run around on the streets for exercize.. tragic but immensely stupid move by that kid.. just wow.

Oh it looks like it WAS the kid who was involved in the robbery but it was a toy gun all along and the other 2 culprits ran away and the kid held up the bb gun.. wtf did he think was going to happen? Probably thought he would scare the police to run away.. watched too many movies i guess.. they have to shoot him at that point when he draws what looks like a weapon on them.

Cops should've known it was a BB gun.
>Be cop
>More jittery than normal due to all this anti cop kill whitey shit.
>Its dark outside
>More cautious because this is when the gangs are out in full force
>Get a call about a robberry in progress
> Get there to see the suspect, somne kid
> Go in for the arrest but he suddenly pulls a gun out and aims at me.
>Shoot him full of holes
>Was actually just a bb gun
>Media blows it out of proportion
> I get acquitted because what I did was justified
>BLM says its because of white racism
>I get ostracized from the community because im apparently a racist.

Be willing to go dollars to donuts his dad already took a pass on the honor and privilege.

He was a good boy

he didnt do nuffin

This. Clearly the kids fault, for being implicated in the robbery aswell as raising the bb gun, and his parents aswell for not raising him properly (he's 13 so it's legitimate to say it's their fault), but blown out of proportion and made some martyr instead.

>participate in robbery
>point a gunlike object at police, when they arrive
>get shot
>wonder why

someones wifes son*

Yeah, your wife's son.

Niggas be like "idgaf pussy is pussy"

Read the comments in the T.I facebook post, most people agree its his fault even niggers.
Nyt didnt cover this.
Tide has turned

John Oliver already explained this:
>If the police wanted to distract everyone with a video that had absolutely nothing to do with Michael Brown's shooting, they should have just released Ghostbusters instead. It's exactly as relevant to everything that happened afterwards.
That he wasn't a gentle giant prior to being shot has nothing to do with the fact that he was a gentle giant when he was shot.

>bruh who is this darwin nigga? these racist ass crackers keep talking about how he out here gunning us down and shieet

the better argument is that this would've got him killed regardless of cop or not

Pic related

/thread

This is not natural selection, that's when offspring with traits different from others can survive better in a certain environment, hence they leave more offspring than their brothers and sisters who do not have traits
This selection proces is made my men, who in their attempt to control nature have trouble getting along or taming its long distant relative, the great ape, the coon or so to speak.
It's unwavering will to defy anything and anyone is a cornerstone in the book of evolution concerning our own survival traits, only in a world and time where we have the power to destroy ourselves those who didn't gather the same traits as the pale skinned snownigger will only be just but a relic of time soon.
For they lack the necessary skills of survival, the will to let it go, to obey at times.
Such an ill tempered race cannot hope to survive for long against those even though which it outnumbers has the combined power, capability of logistics and organisation that they would need atleast a few billion more people would they wish to succeed in gaining any real power.

All right Jan go back to smoking that pipe you're talking complete gibberish at the moment

>tyre king

great name for a shop

Get back to plowing the fields Luka, I need more of your cheap import products

Ayyyyy

Hehehe i bring potato you bring weed its all good

It would be nice if he had parents to tell him that pulling a realistic-looking gun out on the cops will get you killed.

But alas.

>I get ostracized from the community
Unlesss he lives in some nigger shithole then no.

And BLM types don't do any better, the shitstains.
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

why would 13 year old kid
1) disrespect a cop
2) pull out (or pretend to) what appears to be a gun?
what the fuck

Every male is "someone's son", you stupid fuck. What if I tortured and murdered everyone you love? Would you save me from the death penalty because I'm someone's son?

>Police in Columbus, Ohio, say officers were responding to a report of an armed robbery Wednesday night when they encountered a person who pulled what appeared to be a gun from his waistband.
I don't know about you Scandinavians, but I always bring a replica bb gun along with me when I am out at midnight spreading the word of Christ in my community.
You think that someone who commits strong-arm robbery on video against a small business owner has no bearing on how that person might react to instructions to comply from a police officer?

fpbp

lost

I bet his mom is saying he was an honor student trying stay out of trouble

WE

You point a gun to anybody you sign your death wish. It doesnt matter if you are black or white,