Reminder that the Intermarium is starting to form

Reminder that the Intermarium is starting to form

aboutcroatia.net/news/croatia/dubrovnik-forum-adopts-declaration-called-three-seas-initiative-34593

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y&feature=youtu.be
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giedroyc_Doctrine
youtu.be/6DZMg5kanRE
pavardes.lki.lt/?pg=vietovese_daznumas
youtube.com/watch?v=fpcpQXniZjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eUkVQHZGCjY
youtube.com/watch?v=SVT246V3aDg
youtube.com/watch?v=hGJLQzWbhCY
youtube.com/watch?v=1GLytMcoOWU
youtube.com/watch?v=VXD8yOxIPB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AUvugtP2FyM
businessinsider.com/auschwitz-museum-has-controversial-cooling-showers-2015-8
youtube.com/watch?v=5a1R1hC4J9k
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc
youtube.com/watch?v=1x7_vnDfIrM
youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hungary a cutie

Nordic should have their own union co we could compete

NB8

>there is some alternate reality where Sweden won the Great Northern War and didn't become cucked, making Northern Europe into a great world power today
>im not in it

Belarus has to join.

wew lad

what a great time to be alive

noice

Indeed. Pilsudski grand plan will finally come true.

>worthless countries now united!
>beware of the worthless union!

thank you for the news, it was very informative

sorry, i cant read arabic :/

>cant read

yep, checks out, people who cant read have latvia tier gdp

I've always said the intermarium plan was way ahead of its time. But on the other hand it seems inevitable considering the geopolitics of eastern Europe in the last few centuries. Neither Russia or the West have any intent of benefitting EE, they only want to dominate culturally and politically.

>tfw a paki wants to blow you up for no reason

wtf why

Thats ok Estonia, I love you.

>people who can read arabic
>britannia
yep, everything checks out

Poland is going to need to take imitative tho, since they are the biggest country in the region. Smaller countries around her will soon follow making Intermarium the last bastion of white race in the world. God wills it!

>No nordic cross flag
>cringey neo-pagan muh vikings shit
>Scotland
no thanks

>immigrant tier country
>complaining about immigrants

i dont like either one but baltic people are basically the same as arabs when it comes to gdp and countries and stuff

>Wanting christianity to be the symbol of our people and not a badass eagle
what the fuck man?

For sure, and Pilsudski understood that. But it was never about Poland dominating the other potential Intermarium nations either. So the biggest task for Poland will be demonstrating that it is the best choice for a leader in such an alliance but that the alliance is based on common interests and not how Brussels and Berlin dictate policy and culture in the EU.

>no facts
>only shitty propaganda

The Eternal Turkroach strikes again

Why let everyone in than? You have lost your country, culture, people, your identity.
Stop >le britannia has always been an immigrant nation.
Send them all back to origin country you cucks.

i just hope we dont fuck it up because EU has us cucked pretty hard

We will join them, the same with Ukraine.
They are Poles in denial propagandoed into doom.
Leave that to us.

Poland is growing fast. New PiS government is getting rid of swj and eu cucks that were running her before. Soon Poland will come gravitational center of eastern europe and after the inevitable disablement of eu Intermarium will be formed.

I think youre the initiators since it was signed in Crotia

>mfw we regain our glory and the west drowns in decadence and degeneracy

>tfw Pilsudski wanted to secure peace in the whole middle european region.
>Everybody see him as a fascist, backstabber, and traitor
The only thing he dun goofed was fucking up Lithuania, but he just wanted the place where he was born be a part of his country.
Anti Polonism is present everywhere at this point. World powers don't want us to be high in the hierarchy.
Pilsudski said that Intermarium was the only way for Poland and other countries to exist.

Then they got fucked over, and next the propaganda made them think that Poles are like all the others and their only will is to destroy.

A collection of pro-EU Slav states. How charming.

You never had any glory. You're always just the bitch of Russia or Germany.

>mfw we recolonize Gambia and Tobago
>mfw we sack Swedens capital with Estonians again
>austria
>slav

>hungary
>slav

>romania
>slav

>baltics
>slav

try again

>t. ungodly eternal anglo/paki mix

>t. self-hating pole with picking strawberries

>with
with a cellphone*

oh man oh man guys listen up
if
guys stay with me here
if..
no seriously check this shit out

IF YOU PUT ALL THESE FLAGS TOGETHER
YOU GET A GAY FLAG
A GAY FLAG
A
GAY
FLAG

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

A PRIDE UNION

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

KEK LOOT AT THOSE GAY PARADE FLAGS

>German
>Zielezinski

>gold earing
>crooked teeth
>long horse face

yo, that's clearly a brit

This. Learn to differentiate slavs.

Upper Hungary should be reintegrated tho

>german neonazi
>Zielezinski

my sides

Sorry.

>tfw Intermarium countries have only 0,1% of muslims and shitskins
Enjoy that beautiful islamic call to prayer and sharia law.

The world looks ugly without a Polish-Hungarian land border.

But beer is haram

>Look user these "people" are just like us. Why are you scared of becoming ethnic minority in your home country.
this.jpg

t. Ahmad Mohammad

>eagle
it's a raven you dumb shit
it should be a cross with a raven emblem though, maybe german imperial colors to signify how dark it is most of the year and the white for how cold it gets

Now all we need is broke southern euro countries to form the mediterranean empire, ally with the intermarium and crush the filthy aryans and their jewish influences once and for all.

>filthy aryans
I think you meant filthy Germanics

nevertheless, killing ourselves would not be the smartest of ideas

You think staying in the EU you won't eventually get enriched lmao.

What is the ultimate goal of this? Preparing for when the EUbux finally stop or something?

Look your only chance is to elect vvd with a majority in the march elections otherwise you are screwed. Since it wont probably happen your muslim and shitskin percentage of total population keeps on rising. They are having more children then ethnic dutch and it will only get worse.
Meanwhile rapeuegees are literally fleeing from every country east of Germany. We are too racist and have no welfare system so we will never get a muslim community in our countries.
EU is bound to collapse soon anyway.

>le election

I hope for a civil war. Votes are irrelevant, its the other stuff that matters, things like navy and airforce and all other kind of shit mudslimes never managed to figure out when the British empire colonized entire world.

They cant have more children than we can have supersonic weapons.

>le army in holland, belgium, germany etc
top kek
There are more former and current isis fighters from syria and iraq in these countries then these countries have armymen.

They're not drinking it. It's a staged photo-op. They brought these guys on a van from a refugee hangar and promptly returned them once the photo was taken. Just conjecture.

Redpill me on this and a realistic timeline of its implementation

you 3rd world niggers cant understand this, just like arabs cant understand it either

we have the science and technology to wipe them all out but I understand how a country with zero scientific contributions can see shitskins as an existential threat

The current great migration has a precedent. Americans went to the moon but couldn't save Detroit, Baltimore, Detroit, etc. from the negro migration.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCrR6ltEep4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)

Great northern american cities were *ethnically cleansed* from whites.

Any nation can reverse this with population transfer. Poland cleansed itself from Germans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

It takes political will.

what? no please, we are fine in the EU. Intermarium won't work without a strong leaders in almost all member countries and ultimately will fall into the russian influence sphere. you guys are really deluded if you think that it could work in our political climate within the next 20 years.

EU will populate central Europe with Arabs and Africans. That's the endgame. To break up ethnically homogeneous countries as sacrifice on the altar of a united EU.

non white immigration rates are really low for countries that would make up the "Intermarium". its a non issue for us.

It still doesnt matter, you can easily differentiate relevant Britain and irrelevant Britain.

All the airforce bases, admirals, science labs, weapons facilities, food stockpiles, armories, relevant Brits and their families, scientists, officers, engineers....
All of relevant Britain is under 100% secure armed guard and their existence is assured.

Irrelevant shopping malls being robbed and irrelevant school children bullying each other and irrelevant city centers are just hives of irrelevant people that could be wiped out in less than a single day if it comes to that.

>its a non issue for us.
For now. You mentioned the next 20 years. Merkel is actively pushing for redistribution of Africans and Arabs. Given Africa's population growth whatever is happening now is only going to accelerate.

V4 countries Poland,Hungray,Czech Republic and Slovakia have been historically close countries. +Austria which has also historical ties with Hungary.
Same goes to Baltics Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Croatia, Romenia and Ukrainia are an unknown quantity right now. Belarus is an utopia since it is Russia puppet state.
All that is needed is to get nationalistic, anti-eu, anti-islam likeminded people running these countries at same time. For Hungary, Poland and Czech it is happening right now. Other countries are still work in progress. Hard to give a concrete timeline right now.
Yeah just like Afganistan and Iraq was a piece of cake for our technologically advanced armies. In city warfare with civilians next by it's a hard to fight and it will be a bloodbath with many innocent casualties. Also it will be specially hard to fight against ideologically motivated enemy. It will not be as direct as you make it to be.

>Irrelevant shopping malls being robbed and irrelevant school children bullying each other and irrelevant city centers are just hives of irrelevant people that could be wiped out in less than a single day if it comes to that.

When a Nigerian is beating you over the head with a club while you sleep in your mansion, you're change your mind. Once the indians, pakis and negros become a significant majority/minority, they will kick the white elites out just like in South Africa. What I'm talking about has nothing to do with the military or your shitty "aircraft carriers" with ramps.

>you're
going to*

>Yeah just like Afganistan and Iraq was a piece of cake for our technologically advanced armies. In city warfare with civilians next by it's a hard to fight and it will be a bloodbath with many innocent casualties. Also it will be specially hard to fight against ideologically motivated enemy. It will not be as direct as you make it to be.
You don't need to fight in a democracy. All you have to do is outbreed your opponent.

Not if the EU can help it.
Just because it's not happening now doesn't mean they don't have plans to force it.
You already said the Intermarium states have weak leaders. That means they are already vulnerable in the EU.
Your choices are Russian control or Islamic Europe.

It's used to be an eastern european military union to keep putin in line

and then mighty hussars came in

On current trends Western Europe countries will have non ethnic majorities in few decades time. If current trends are not stopped and reversed with policies to emigrate shitskins it is just a mater of time.
40% of newborns in France right now are niggers.

One reason Arab states with majority paki/bangladeshi populations who work to build their towers can still function is that they're not democratic.

>Nigerian is beating you

My family lives in a neighborhood in Britain I dont want to name, but everyone here is an employed ethnic Brit with a higher education and also a military service. You are stopped and searched before entering here, as long as there is someone to pick you up from here, otherwise you are arrested and handed over to the police when they get here.

Only one I am really even a little bit worried about is my little sister, but she goes to school in a jeep and she also has an armed guard while on the road, and her school has more or less the same type of physical security as my house.

As I said, what happens in the irrelevant hive centers where all the illiterate junkies and drooling manual laborers reside happens, is completely 100% irrelevant. The universe does not work on those people. Their lives and jobs are 100% not important to anything or anyone.

Its just that at least we have the relevant zones, while Estonia and other such countries are 100% London tier. They have no zones for contributing members of society, because they have no contributing members of society.

Their entire countries are irrelevant.

I choose merkels influence over putins. At least merkel won't jail / kill me for political reasons or rig the election.

>At least merkel won't jail / kill me for political reasons or rig the election
We'll see about that xD

And since far-right parties have next to zero chance to get a majority in democratic election and other parties are living the denial and they wont be admitting that multikulti isn't working until it is too late white races only chance to prevail in Europe is a coup d'etat. More realistic possibility in my view is that there will be a huge economic collapse before Europeans become minority and then the civil wars begin.

yessss, yesss stupid non croats, come and join the croatian empir....ehhh union where all members are equal hehehe

Can we liberate them once again?

They are a separate nation, deal with it. Unless you really want them to be hostile and have more of uncultured, wild eastern slavs acting like they're turboPoles. We already have millions of them and they're only bringing this country down by voting for retarded parties like PiS and this little cockroach Kaczyński.

The plan is fairly simple: leech from the EU as much as we can and when things start to get royally fucked, we fuck off all at once. In any case all of the countries that participate in the proposed union are against foreign and especially muslim immigration, but sadly the EU and particularly Germany is needed for the time being to boost the economy.

Is this the inevitable future?

we will sell them to you for three fiddy after we're done leeching them

Finland will get rid of muslims
UK and Ireland will be in the kaliphate
lel Scotland

Split Ukraine into West Ukraine (Galicia) and East Ukraine (Kievrus)

Problem solved.

I'm originally West Ukrainian and i'm a ethnic Pole

Pilsudski was cool

I need a rule34 on Andrzej and Kolinda, lads.

t. Ryszard Petru

POLAND
WILL
SAVE
EUROPA

how can we save somebody that do not want to be saved?

Only you are the ones capable of figuring that out

Ukrainian far-right will

please, ukrainians never achieved anything.

>Ukrainians saving Europe
Like they 'saved' their people in Crimea and Novorossija right?

TRI MORETA
R
I

M
O
R
E
T
A

>please, ukrainians never achieved anything.

thats what the german nazi posters say here about poland, you better be careful with such logic.

spread this youtube.com/watch?v=3Wdv_d_fN8Y&feature=youtu.be

Thanks, seems like a good plan.

>nights watch
keked

>>hungary
>>slav
>>romania
>>slav
>>baltics
>>slav
They are basically slavs minus language.

>Polish Nobility

tbqh Polish and Lithuanian Nobility was the cancer that eventually ate us. Especially the richer ones.
Self centred bunch of traitors playing little games for personal benefit is what lead to partitions.

In the end it was the low nobility, educated city middle class (mieszczaństwo), and freed serfs that cared about Poland and Polishness, and they bled for it.

And now the circle continues, our "political class" is always the same faces under different labels, either stealing everything that is not nailed to the ground, or pushing their propaganda on every occasion, further dividing the electorate.

And the only regions where people are living better year after year, are those where local governments cut themselves from warsaw, no matter their political alignment.

t. genetics expert that graduate from Cred Forums academy

drink bleach, buddy

It was always the magnates causing trouble with their machinations, not necessarily szlachta alone.

Plus an alliance against russian expansionism

pretty much, or having an alternative that is not batshit crazy

a union of several countries with different cultures and languages is exactly that - batshit crazy

>the magnates
and magnates are the richest part of nobility, owning most land
It checks out

Every Lithuanian last name what I know is slavic + -us or some shit. Think about it. There is no pure balts anymore. Also, these faces

>let me tell you about you

We're not Lithuanian, retard.

>b-balts are m-mixed w-with s-slavs

before 1880 there were only ~30k slavs in Latvia and Estonian lands.

>One of the speakers at the Dubrovnik conference today was also Liu Haixing, China's Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs in charge of relations with Central and Eastern European countries.

>China believes that developing a European north-south corridor based on Adriatic and Baltic sea ports is compatible with China's Silk Road strategy, he said.

>US General James L. Jones, president of Jones Group International and President Barack Obama's former advisor on national security, said that developing The Three Seas Initiative had to be a critical element not only of Europe's development but of its security as well.

>Jones recalled that Russia used its energy sources today to gain economic influence and strengthen its geopolitical goals.

So it's goals are to:
>create a unified front against russia
>improve cooperation in transfer of chinese goods to europe
>diversify energy sources
>lower russias political leverage with energy sources

Like in miedzymorze it's about cutting russia out of europe.

Meanwhile germany is building a pipe on the bottom of baltic to import russian gas

fucking germans, every time

Latvia have more Russian citizens then Lithuania now, bro. There a lot of Russian language speakers in Riga and almost none in Vilnius.

Sorry to disappoint you but Intermarium isnt really on deck anymore

This is the basis of our current "Eastern" policy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giedroyc_Doctrine

tl;dr we want all of you to remain independent, but strong. This is why we participate in all projects that would strengthen the region, such as this one.

>before 1880 there were only ~30k slavs in Latvia and Estonian lands.
what about after 1990?

>almost none in Vilnius.
You have clearly not been in Wilno

There is shitton or russians there, on the other hand everyone else hates them, so at least they serve as unifying factor

>whats 1945-1990
>50 years changes the genepool
>he thinks that Latvians and Estonians actively mated with their occupiers
>hello im belorussian and i dont know anything

even know the nation is split more or less

why are balts so fucking cringy every time they try to deny they're slavic?

>inb4 putinbots start talking about how this is aggression towards russia

Didn't your nobles basically get bought by Russia, Austria, and Germany to grind the political process to a halt?

> Caliphate of Scotistan
> nordic

Wew

Yes, mostly russia

>used electronics, cars are sent here
wut

You're already a garbage dump of a country, might as well use you for something.

Particularily Magnats, the richest, and most land owning of Nobles

on the map you have 4 of the strongest of them.

10 top families basically disorganized political progress, bought lesser families off, and at end officially asked Catherine to "come to the rescue".
Their stance was that their noble rights were being trampled.
What was happening is country was trying to reform themselves, modernise and introduce universal rules, taking many of the privileges nobility had.

It resulted in 3rd May Constitution (2nd constitution on the planet, and 1st in Europe.

They went ballistic and called for Catherine for help in stopping/repealing it.

She earlier made pacts on the subject with Prussia and AH, so it was basically a done deal, constitution was pretty much a final cassus beli.

5th partition of Poland soon

>poles trying to claim our colonies

wtf stop

>a black guy just asked me for directions

how far have we fallen....

This is the thanks we get for Przedmoście rumuńskie, but I don't believe you, you're not a Pole, you're filthy kike, or expat here to d&c. Poles have no reason to hate Romania, we're natural allies.

Except without easy cash from oil, Muhammed Britanni.

I wish.
Poland shouldn't exist post WWII
>Current Polish intellectual elite consists of 4 people, one of whom is 90 years old in a few months

don't mind him, he's just an edgy teen with Asperger syndrome

At least we don't sell our children into mdslim slavery...
I hope anglo likes to be racemixed and culturally enriched.

good for them

>United
Kangdom

well, i guess that selfhating scum like you are good for the nations mental health, as long as you dont put your traitorous thoughts into reality.

Exactly ppl kept believing West actually cares about East, nope they dont and never did, only thing they cared about east is jewing us out. If all eastern eu join together like west eu, we will be formidable even for russia (@ if they fuck with us it would become world war)

Enjoy paying twice more for your natural gas you dumb fuck

Only because of NATO, your population in EE is only half of russia's

its been 400 years and im still salty about that

>scatvians trying to claim German colonies
wew lad

no we're not, fix your shit
also you don't deserve the land you have as a nation, it really sickens me

>all that butthurt from western profligates

Best post so far

>pissthuanians being retarded

so those 80 Latvian families that colonized tobago were German?

the more you know

Better than you, having all your feeling of self worth come from acknowledgment of a foreign party.
Poland is literally a nigger-state for USA and Israel
>ey, polacks, if you go to fight in our war, we might remove visas for you :^)
>ey polacks, buy our worthless equipment, and rocket defense systems that won't do shit if russia attacks :^)
>ey polacks, we'll defend you in a war, oh, what's that? nazis invaded, suck to be you i guess, good luck!
>Remember everyone but you is allowed to do business with russia,
>Ukraine dindu nuffin, Bandera was a great hero, send them more moniez, polan

I hate poland, i hate the people: petty, self-loathing cucks whose idea of a perfect life is getting government handouts.
>People who voted for PiS can feel better about themselves "Haha, I'm the better kind of pole"
>Main (loudest) Opposition (who are jew/EU sponsored shills) takes pride and unironically call themselves "2nd grade citizens"
Every pole who isn't like that either moved already or is too old to move.
Stonoga was 100% right.

youtu.be/6DZMg5kanRE

>Every Lithuanian last name what I know is slavic
Hello, retard.

My city is a fucking dump, entire region is, thanks to wonders of corruption, social-democracy and balcerowicz.
Entering Silesia is like entering fucking depression materialized.

bout 2/3s of our surnames are slavicised, though

Yes, they have polish suffixes, because (OMG HOW SHOCKING) we were baptised BY POLISH PRIESTS, but the root usually isn't.

>Intermarium

MAKE IT HAPPEN

k
why the sperg-out, though?

It's pol, why not? And even your statement is blatantly wrong. Short of looking up surnames in Ignalina and maybe Klaipėda they're not even close to being 2/3 slavicized.

pavardes.lki.lt/?pg=vietovese_daznumas

>coal nigger
top kek, i hate all of you coal miners, fuckin leeches, another non-decomunized branch of our society, we pay you gibs so you could go down the shaft and cry MUH DANGEROUS WORK LOOK AT ME I'M A FATHER
I like you as people but silesia is dragging us down

stfu the whole country went shit

contrary to what they claim: roads builds by gibsmedats but the whole industry does not exist and people have broken hearts and mind

youtube.com/watch?v=fpcpQXniZjA

That's exactly what i said you dipshit.
Mismanaged coal mines, lazy fucks who don't work because
>lulz government HAS TO pay me xDD czy się stoi czy się leży xDDDD
They all should be forced to work properly at gunpoint at first, and if they learn normalize things, if not just shoot them.
>Prime locations in my city are fucking empty, up for lease/sale lots for longer than i can even remember because nobody will ever invest due to splendid taxation
>Public service is a mess, burning bills in furnace feels like better investment and use of taxpayers' money

The only thing poland is good for is tourism, and even then, there are better lakes, better mountains, better seasides
I wish this dump wasn't a shithole, but you'd need to raise the current and next generation for 30 years in a desert then bring them back after every PRL cuck died.
Unless have a coup but
>implying unarmed Homo Sovieticus will rebel against the generous masters that give 125 bucks per child,

Why is Dubrovnik (a village of 12,000) becoming so popular now?

>inb4 GoT

Panowie, proszę o spokój
Let's just focus on working hard, improving your own lifes and lifes of those around you, and not being cucked by either east or west
It is better than it was few years ago already, maybe it is because it is worse everywhere west of us.
Have a beer.

fuck off Akmed

Also, this just reeks of Burger influence.

>Let's just focus on working hard, improving your own lifes and lifes of those around you, and not being cucked by either east or west

I'd like to work legally without government taking 60% of my money to give me 30$ allowance once reaching retirement age.
Thank fuck for grey zone and nepotism. makes thinks a bit better.

>I'd like to work legally without government taking 60% of my money to give me 30$ allowance once reaching retirement age.
Yes. that is big issue. ZUS is cancer. Healthcare should be better in private hands or with somewhat reduced gibs for old/poor people
500+ is globalist bullshit agenda, but I'm ok with everything now because at least we are not ruled by fuckin german agents anymore.
Now they are insane, but that is definitely improvement.
Będzie dobrze Piotrze.

Great posts. This is truly great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vl6zMiW3iwQ

Yes indeed.

I hope this doesn't get sabotaged.
This would have many enemies.

Truly a marvelous meme.

Make it happen Poland

Please reform Commonwealth.

Cast off your EU chains, and fight for a free Europe.

Save yourselves, the west has fallen and the future belongs to the East.

Healthcare should be 100% private, if you're too poor, why not use Red cross or MSF?
>b-but msf only hear niggers who are too stupid to care for themselves.

ZUS should be abolished, every single ZUS worker sent to a labor camp if they can't, their closer family, and nobody is released until death/paying back everything they've stolen.
Elderly should be cared for by their families.

we already pay 4x the west does because russian supplies have no competition and therefore have a monopoly they milk endlessly.

You make good points and in perfect Poland it would already happened, but let's face it, both Red Cross and MSF have enough shit on their heads as it is.
>Elderly should be cared for by their families.
My uncle refused to take care of his sick old mother just because "he had no time for her"
I imagine there are more people like them and refusing to help would be good economically and socially, but abhorrent morally.

Very nice thread

Silesia is pretty much Polish detroit, but no one dares to do shit because coalniggers and unionfucks are plenty of votes.
We are yet to build a first nuclear plant while germany already closed fifty.

i know the feeling... the worst part is that i gave him the right direction :(

Stright towards the border I hope.

post more music, swedbro

>Truly a marvelous meme.
>meme
Literally what you monkey?

we strong now

west border

>three seas initiative
I actually would like it to be called Intermarium.

It sounds a lot better

Sure thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=eUkVQHZGCjY

That's what it actually is. Piłsudski may literally rise from his Wawel hill grave from joy if something comes out of it, just saying.

>Lithuanian
>Vienna
Those lazy bastards were slowing their march on purpose, they count that our king lose battle and lithuanians nobles will rule weaken commonwealth

You're replying to leaf

we can be allies if you get rid of gypsy scum

>cute little head

Neat

I know Romanians working abroad. Nice, helpful, hardworking people. But Romania itself looks very poor, watermelons, corn and small villages. I do not think actually killing Caucescu helped much. But that is just my guess.

now I have a new dream

Everhy Hungarian I ever met and worked with was a total bro. What the fuck Janos.

The only country worthwhile in your Union is England, the scots, Irish, and welsh are all worthless

another meaningless ''alliance'' of American bitches

>My uncle refused to take care of his sick old mother just because "he had no time for her"
Heh, a similar thing happened in our commieblock, with daughter trying to kick out her senile mother to an institution. Everyone gave her hell for that and she caved in.

how do you make money

Polish was THE official court language in Russia for 150 years tho

I would like to remind the poles that Wilno is not up for grabs this time.

Sadly this, but not all Lithuanian magnates tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVT246V3aDg

>Intermarium
Man this is so late in the coming. This alliance had to be up and about before the whole refugee thing blew over so the Central and Eastern European states could act as buffer between ME and WE. A wall starting from Finland down to any of the states that have a coast on the Adriatic. Still not too late I suppose

Odd jobs, tutoring, also, I'm 20, had a pathological father but he's now forced to pay me child support as long as i am getting education (of any kind) until I'm 26, (I'm in a cooking school on weekends)

>alliance
>already countries putting some land claims over other countries

It won't last

Ok. You can keep the ruskie fifth column.

I thought they made raids in the Ottoman controlled territory on purpose?

we don't want it anymore, you ruined it

We have to funnel the scum somewhere, m8.

Mostly russians who wouldnt want united eastern europe

its just how Lithuanians and Poles say hi to each other

May I recommend this?

Says what army btw? ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=hGJLQzWbhCY

Not just that, Hungarians and Slovaks, Hungarians and Romanians, Bulgarians and Romanians
Also noticed that eternal kraut will be in too
Would be kinda interesting to see

>implying germanistan would not oppose their neocolonies bailing

this is going to be hard
The fact that austria is on board gives me hope through

Then who will keep the immigrants out?

Diaspora scum pls go, even poles hate your guts.

Well you got the camps senpai, or will they be overburdened with our muslim friends?

>Scotland
>Only Nordic parts not even on the map

Intermarium, bro. No more you and me, just us.
youtube.com/watch?v=1GLytMcoOWU

It's more than that, It's just how guys talk to each other

youtube.com/watch?v=VXD8yOxIPB0

>Diaspora scum pls go, even poles hate your guts.
That's not entirely true, almost only the self haters. Butthurt much? ;D
youtube.com/watch?v=AUvugtP2FyM

They can get baked too.

The optimal way would be to not having to need to use them at all but we already fixed plumbing so showers are running again. Gotta be prepared.

businessinsider.com/auschwitz-museum-has-controversial-cooling-showers-2015-8

I concur with this gentleman.

Todays germany is a soft cunt. 50% of their gdp comes from exports. Look they couldnt even bully uk from not brexiting. They keep pumping greece money knowing it will never come back just so germans banking system wouldnt collapse. The thing is they need to keep selling us their cars and stuff they make so they wouldnt stop trading and communicate with us.

Noice, but the lyrics are a bit fucked.

we hate t*rks
we hate reds
we hate liberasts
we hate rapefugees

better basis for a union than the EU ever had tbqh

good post

SPLITTER!

Hungarians there are assimilating cucks, they are the worst.

Post your face when Latin becomes official language of Intermarium

My dick gets rock hard only reading this.
MAKE IT HAPPEN

My previous post was the Hallman remix of it. This one is good as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=5a1R1hC4J9k
?

dont tease

AVE IMPERATOR JAROSLAVUS

Based, but sadly its a more or less a dead language. What should the flag of said Intermarium be tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=aH8FNChzwxc

>latin is dead
>This is what illiterate retards believe

since i have to fuel my coat of arms autism

a big mash up of all the coats of arms

Well...

got us covered

rohadt pesti mocskok

i-i'm not the only one dreaming

don't blame him for saying that, it's a Polish meme to call Latin dead language for some unknown reasons

Sweet, but that's more or less the Commonwealth, not really Intermarium tier. We could modify it and add each Intermarium country's coat of arms in or around it in some fashion tho.
>>latin is dead
I wrote MORE OR LESS. Yes, it's not a very popularly used language unlike English, it's a niche language mostly for historians, linguists, and to some degree doctors.

P.S. Saying that:
Magna Polonia invicta est, vivat husaria et vivat rex, amor patriae nostra lex.
youtube.com/watch?v=1x7_vnDfIrM

Technically we did win Norway from Denmark.

all 12 coat of arms aranged in a circle on a red field

a flag to rival the EU

Also, when situation in Ukraine will warm up (not before 2018), Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and Poland should send pacification/stabilizer forces to the right bank Ukraine to "protect" civilians from "terrorist threat" while really just destroying every single one cell of OUN related scums and shilling for Intermarium, alphabet shift etc etc.

Goat of arms would be strong yes. Not some commie stars like on eu flag.

I'll try to make something with my shitty skills. Give me an hour or something, in the meantime maybe post some ideas of yours guys?

>similar to cuck union
>red
I dunno m8

>don't blame him for saying that, it's a Polish meme to call Latin dead language for some unknown reasons
But seriously, compare Latin at its height to today. English is today what Latin used to be worldwide before. It's more or less "dead", although Poles still many learn Latin in schools I think, or am I wrong?

that flag is hideous, reverse Austria is best flag

>Not some commie stars like on eu flag.
>post scriptum: Jewish stars...

>Reminder that the Intermarium is starting to form

Excellent! I've always said they need to get the fuck out of the decrepit and corrupt EU and form their own alliance, instead of kissing Brussels ass.

What are the odds of this happening? I want to live in a massive Slavic union. Yugoslavia collapsed before I was born...

Latin is currently being taught at every self respecting school and university... and I was a little retard and choose to learn German instead of glorious Latin.

>massive slavic union
>half of the countries in it arent slavic

mate...

I'm not saying to copy the Russian Empire and Austria-Hungary Empire coat of arms, but something around those lines with a modified Commonwealth flag may be good.

>Latin is currently being taught at every self respecting school and university...
I know, but I mean if Latin is mandatory or at least the basics are taught in primary and or secondary schools in Poland? Of course there are Latin courses in universities, those are mandatory for medical courses etc.

They are just Slavs in denial. Since I don't feel like arguing, does Eastern European union sound better?

Ok nvm my photoshop fucked up lol

see Also why not just stick to Three Sea union or Intermarium?

Daft, blind, delusional

Enjoy your downfall and the destruction of your nation, it is happening by your own hands, you fool.

ahhhhhh id do it, but im literally tucked in and cant be fucked to get up

keep making these threads and post your OC tomorrow pls

not in primary schools, but some middle schools and most high schools have Latin courses

can do it

Cool but do you know anyone who uses latin on daily basis?

Thats why some ppl call it dead.

It already has a name, Dragane.
Also, you're not in it and never will be.

never ever

Please, 20,000 Poles fought on the Swedish side, Polish nobles were divided (1-2 ratio) on which king to elect and what country (Sweden or Russia). It was Swedes and Poles against Russians and Poles.

>Thats why some ppl call it dead.
Exactly, so good luck on ditching English and introducing Latin in as the official language in the - if be - Intermarium.

Lol, would make sense tho, but that's even more less likely than Latin.

Yea, tolerance and appreciation of the new foreign envirnoment where you can prosper is cuckdom.

Again, what the fuck Janos, do you not see what the mudslimes did to the West ?

Someone revive this thread tomorrow with coat of arms anons. It seems to be dead

>eciation of the new for
>1 post by this ID
10 rubles deposited to your account

sorry, im happily drunk

Everything is possible tonight. Keep on dreaming bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

>Not old-church Slavonic
Except for our Hungarian and Romanian friends everyone else would learn it pretty quick

>50% muslim
tell me why is your opinion relevant

Bcuz
100% European :-)

>100% European :-)

Looks kinda retarded desu senpai

>we hate t*rks
>we hate reds
>we hate liberasts
>we hate rapefugees
This is all that counts

We love our nations
We love our culture
We love our people
We love our traditions
And we dont want to turn it into multikulti melting pot.

your economic base is going to deteriorate to the point that society can't support the systems you rely on for your personal security. when the tipping point of anarchy is reached, we all go down with the ship.

its just so sad it came to this.

I agree and it's a great thing and all. Just saying the shape looks stupid.
Then again, my own country isn't much better.

It is the beginning of something betiful

And you are getting the funding from us!

What kind of intermarium is this without Belarus, Ukraine (eastern Poland) and Moldovia?

is kinda right, you know.
too bad corruption and a little shit stirring from others will make this project fall just like the south stream, yugoslavija and everything non-kosher..

I didn't pick them mate, see OP link

Stop funding us you morons. If you were offered free money you would take it also. Brexit faster and end this eu nightmare for all of us.

>Moldovia
I know, but those are natural intermarum countries, sooner or later lad.

>I know, but those are natural intermarum countries, sooner or later lad.
If it was up to me it'd be pic related.

Also, isn't Belarus basically a Russian puppet? Don't Russians have airbases and stuff there?

The kind without Moskals in positions of power.

Based Andres

Dead doesn't mean nobody can speak it, it means nobody speaks it as a normal language. It is used precisely BECAUSE it is a dead language. The words won't change meaning or spelling, nor will the grammar change.

Fukken papal comission updates latin dictionary all the time.
>wódka - válida pótio Slávica

I was about to "REEE" but then saw the "and friends". Nice map Horvaatia

That's not the same thing.