I'M THE RIGHTFUL BRITISH MONARCH. THREAD CONTINUED

Continued PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE TO THE RIGHTFUL KING.

also honours to:
NATIONALIST VICEROY OF VICTORIA
VICEROY OF NEW ZEALAND
AND NOBLE SERB LED BY GOD BLESSED BY GOD GODS EARTHLY MESSENGER AND HAND OF THE KING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0
historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesBritain/Medieval_EdwardIV_01.htm
warsoftheroses.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Australian_Roman_Catholics
youtube.com/watch?v=oe9uK9QGCUI
youtube.com/watch?v=BCWSzXvZcYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE KING DOWN UNDER

Viceroy of New Zealand here my liege.

What will our occupation policy be?
Integrate the population or gas the sheep?

First for your Grace!

WE STAND READY TO FIGHT
LONG LIVE THE KING

THE KING DOWN UNDER
THE KING DOWN UNDER
THE KING DOWN UNDER
THE KING DOWN UNDER
THE KING DOWN UNDER

PRESS F TO HAIL THE GOD KING ABNEY-HASTINGS

I WILL INVENT A NEW WEAPON WHICH MAKES AUTO-NEW-THREADS.

I CALL IT... THE V3-THREAD-MACHER

RISE user.
Gas the Moaris and force the New Zealanders to their knees. We'll also deport all non-whites from NZ

Warden of Canda present

what of the Australian government and high society? They will be destroyed at first problem yes?

All hail the King Down Under.

Hail noble serb.

>tfw when just want to set up a meeting between all the governors and have a drink like the colonial elite used to

WE HONOR YOU M'LORD! WE WILL SECURE VICTORY FOR YOU ACROSS YOUR RIGHTFUL TERRITORIES, KEK WILLING!

I will follow you, rightful King.

TY NOBLE SERB LED BY GOD BLESSED BY GOD AND GODS MESSENGER AND HAND OF THE KING
RISE, user.
YOU ARE LOYAL AND TRUE VICEROY OF VICTORIA.
I WILL SPARE YOUR FAMILY, LOYAL KRAUT. THE BLOOD OF THE ANGLO MUST FLOW THROUGHOUT YOUR VEINS.

MGBGA- Make Great Britain Great Again

o/

>my dick looks thicker than those twig arms
Shitty King.

Me and my army salute you, honorable Viceroy of New Zealand, Keeper of Ancient Secrets. We shall drink and feast once our campaign is over, and all of the usurpers are punished!

It will be done, Deportations will begin once the throne is taken, any members of the greens party will be subjected to summary execution.

thanks for the gibs!

MAKE YOUR NAME WARDEN OF CANADA SO YOU CAN BE RECOGNIZED user
TY GOVERNER GENERAL HIS EXCELLENCY GENERAL THE HONOURABLE SIR PEPE DE FROG KEK.
RISE, user.
TY, RISE user.

Long live the king

>PRESS F TO HAIL KING ABNEY-HASTINGS OR HE WILL EXILE YOU TO CANADA

FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY ZIKA INFESTED RAT
YOU OWE US BILLIONS

All hail King Sick Cunt!

TREASON.
I DID NOT GIVE YOU MALTA HOW DARE YOU TREASON MALTA IS MINE BY RIGHT

Kebab on the way to invade your ass serb.

The pagan leaf of ancient magic has foreseen a successful campaign in barbaric lands of Puerto Rico. How shall I proceed my Lord?

ty grand wizard of canada
TY user RISE

>the rightful heir to the english throne is an aussie shitposter
This year keeps getting weirder and weirder

The colony shall lend its manpower in our empires just campaign

What the hell is going on? Is this a WE WUZ?

We love you, rightful monarch!

By the Grace of KEK, will the Crown pledge allegiance to Russia? A valuable ally, my liege. Think of the oil and geopolitical influence in the East. Also, my liege, begging my pardon, the Crown should not neglect the Japanese, who also will be a valuable ally against the Chink Menace. Kek vult.

No, HE IZ

Raise Rates

DRAW UP THE PLANS, NOBLE SERB LED BY GOD BLESSED BY GOD GODS MESSENGER AND HAND OF THE KING.

For real though let's get this shit going, we need to establish a base of operations and a system over which to communicate in secrecy.

Are my ears playing games on me, or is the exiled defeated horde of barbarians making threats from their faraway sanctuaries?

If you want my advice sir, I think we should test our new weapon, the AbeHas-V2, to see if it fits the invasion in Europe.

You have my support if you destroy any trace of democracy in this country, ensure all your ancestors will be conservative and eliminate moslems

more like getting more JUST AND JUST
I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING.
TY LOYAL SUPPORTER, RISE.

Operation fall of the house of Windsor?

im going to bed it is almost midnight

ill work tomorrow morning

thank you for your generosity my liege

Do it, perhaps establish a manufacturing corporation in the colony, lots of cheap labour, especially the maoris that havent been killed yet

All hail the King from Down Under! Lord of Shitposting! Master of Emu and Kangzaroo.

Operation WE WUZ

I will take one battalion of men, and require his Excellency, the Viceroy of New Zealand to attach one company of his reserve troops. We shall slaughter the wicked and smite the mutineers.

Your Majesty, I may know a secret entrance into Buckingham Palace that the usurper Windsor kikes may not even know about. Should I lead my men into battle, m'lord?

Do you have a shirtless picture for inspection? Potential monarchs must be inspected barechested.
Thanks.

Just wait till I get on the news, you'll have my name that means you'll be able to find my facebook. Tell me who you are, and we will organize a meeting.
POSITION THE SERBIAN ARTILLERY, NOBLE SERB LED BY GOD BLESSED BY GOD AND GODS MESSENGER AND HAND OF THE KING
I WILL WRITE IT INTO THE ENGLISH LAWS THAT ALL MONARCHS FROM THIS TIME TILL THE END OF TIME MUST PROTECT THE ANGLO-SAXON RACE FROM ALL HARM, WHETHER IT BE MUSLIMS OR WHETHER IT BE ZIKA OR WHETHER IT BE NIGGERS. IF THEY FAIL TO DO SO ANY CITIZEN UNDER THE CROWN MAY CUT THE MONARCH DOWN.

It will be done, members of the NZ Colonial regiment shall make up this company be transferred to your command once they arrive

My life is yours to command my grace

You will win i feel my message was wrong.

WE
U
Z

We should rename the Kangaroo to Kangzaroo.

so the old king was your grandfather in the video?

OPERATION END OF THE USURPERS REIGN.
goodnight user
TREASON.
RISE, user.
BIDE YOUR TIME user, THE TIME IS NOT YET AT HAND.
FAGGOTRY WILL BE PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. NOTED.

HE IZ
E

I
Z

My Lord, I am off to far lands to deliver your justice and bring those who oppose you to heel. I leave His Excellency, the Viceroy of New Zealand in command while I am away. LONG LIVE THE KING!

>all this autistic role-playing

I will contact you once your news appearance has become reality my liege, for now I must plan Cronulla 2.0 to begin the cleansing of the once great state of Victoria

LONG LIVE THE KING

>Tfw when being called "His Excellency"
Makes me actually wish for this guy to become monarch

RISE, user.
IF YOU DISTINGUISH YOURSELF IN BATTLE I WILL GRANT YOU THIS WISH.

ALSO SOMEONE MAKE ME A BANNER WITH A HUSKEY ON IT WITH A CROWN AROUND ITS NECK. IT SHALL BE MY NEW BANNER. THE COLOURS MAY BE AS YOU WISH.

TRAITOR BRIT-FAG go worship you false whore Queen of your islamic republic

Fuck off, you Windsor loyalist dog! You will be first to the gallows!

We have set up a new factory in our new colony.
We're working right now with loyal scientis over the whole world to make the new AbeHas-V2 reality.

how kind of your majesty to entrust me with more land!

NZ is not happy about this, cunt

I can fight for you user. I am probably the only one who has military backround itt. I was senior lieutenant before the coup but i was fired from the armed forces in August for not being loyal to Erdoğan. I wasnt involved the coup tho.

I am in depression. I dont know what to do. I cant get any job in Turkey. I am not muslim. I gratuaded from one of best Nato military schools. I was in artillery branch of the army.

Fighting for the legitimate King of England would be the best adventure in my miserable life.

How can i contact with you?

Your lands shall be in safe hands, they will be governed fairly and justly

You denied the support of a potential true ally. You are nothing more than a pretender. Hail the rightful queen! Down with the fake king down under!

yes he was a shit republican faggot though
GOOD LUCK NOBLE SERB LED BY GOD BLESSED BY GOD AND GODS MESSENGER AND HAND OF THE KING.
TREASON.

Actual descendant of Henry III through a concubine here, AMA.

CTR really are getting inventive with their slide threads these days

fuck off shitposting pretender

The House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha-Windsor is the only line I accept and swear fealty to

Fuck you asshole.

Remember to report Maori's and non whites to the Colonial immigration office fellow citizen

so pol is gonna have a president and a king
nice

whats going on in here?

You and the noble Serb could join forces and have your artillery led by God obliterate those who oppose the rightful heir to the throne.

looks like i have a heir

History motherfucker

>flag
this is one quality shitpost boyo

ABSOLUTELY TREASONOUS.
You think this is a joke?"Your head will be mounted on a spike.
TREASON.
ONCE I AM ON AUSTRALIAN NEWS MY NAME WILL BE REVEALED, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FIND MY FACEBOOK.

I will name you Viceroy of Turkey, user. RISE.
I will destroy Germany, Just you wait. also
TREASON

>tfw not a britcuck

M'lord, I would like to lead a rebellion in California to support your cause. I know many here who would be willing to help including descendants of William the Conquerer through the de Tracy lineage. Slowly but surely, we will make the United States part of your kingdom. Long live the king!

Yeah nah ok m8

Can i be your wizard?

>when you realize majority of history is autistic guys roleplaying their positions
sounds fun desu

Admit to the under arm bowl

welp f a m im already honor bound to another king if our countries forge alliances ill be at your side

Get a ticket to the UK as soon as our lord makes his move and join in. All those who are loyal are welcome.

whats your name again my king?
I forgot it already. forgive me

Before I leave your Excellency, please remember to feed my dire wolves. There is a stockpile of Albanians behind the rear artillery positions. If it's dry, cull the pagan lands of the south for more.
Your grace will guide me, my Lord
Command your magic and destroy those who stand in my path, oh wise Pagan Leaf of Ancient Magic!

treason
WINDSOR JEWISH GERMAN SCUM. YOU'LL HANG.
TREASON.
THE VICEROY OF NEW ZEALAND WOULD NEVER MARRY A TRAITOR. REMOVE THIS.
and you will have no land muslim scum
THE END OF THE USURPER IS WHATS HAPPENING

im not a muslim your highness

Off to the gallows, public execution, on the charges of being a maori collaborator

AYO HOL UP
If Trump gets in the US might have a chance at recovering
Let's hold off on plans to fuck shit up until the election, as to not ruin the Donald's chance

Please delete this highly treasonous thread.
God save the Queen.

I will not suffer an edgy shitposting bogan king who can't turn off caps locks

i don't know how to thank you enough for giving me your throne your majesty, mine will be a glorious rule!

I offered you my dearest support, but you slammed it down. Why? Because of the kraut meme? I could have helped you end the reign of cuck, but you would rather make a new enemy instead of a friend. You are not fit to king if you think like that, pretender.

THEY SHALL FALL TO MY OVERLEVELED MAGIC POWER!!!!!!!!

MY LIEGE I DO NOT HAVE THE TOOLS TO CREATE YOUR BANNER BUT I HAVE MANAGED TO COBBLE TOGETHER A CREST FOR THE FUTURE OF VICTORIA

Thank you of informing me about your prestigious dire wolves, they will be fed the highest quality albanians i can find

you are now peasant

Hope MI6 kicks your fucking door in and dumps two 9mms in your skull

Holy shit, i meant what i said before, if this is real i will do some crazy shit to help you get the throne, i live a dull life

This, only with Trump's support can we gain the allegiance of America. The current political climate in the UK is ripe, but we will need the aid of America. Trump and Putin's mutual admiration will also be our boon.

Just for that, we're gonna take Sicily

I am the rightful king, watch that treasonous tongue of yours.
PLEDGE YOUR SWORD TO ME. AMERICA IS MINE BY RIGHT.
TY user, RISE. YOU SHALL BE NAMED LORD OF CALIFORNIA.
This one will hang.
Yes you may be the court wizard
Watch it, treasonous cunt
TREASON.
that will never happen
prepare to die
Last name is Abney-Hastings you'll get my first name when I get on the news>Your grace will guide me, my Lord
>
WILL DO NOBLE SERB LED BY GOD BLESSED BY GOD AND GODS MESSENGER AND HAND OF THE KING

BE GONE

Can I be Duke of Kent? The title is currently held by one of the Windsors who has allowed the garden of England to deteriorate.

>>>>/quests/

I will cast my most destructive spell on you if i am permitted to do so. Watch what you say.

I think you should be seeking allies wherever you can, also monarchy isn't really a great system, it's just set up to hide powerful shadows who like to remain secret about their identity

you will be spared then
TRUMP WOULD USURP THE AMERICAS FROM ME? THEN HE WOULD LIKE HIS HEAD ON A SPIKE.

NO MERCY FOR TRAITORS.
TREASON.
TreaSONN
HOW DARETTHH YOU. Literal treason not going to be insulted like this I'll track this wog down when I become king
You must be destroyed, the Germans are abominations of the devil and against god.
IT IS A NOBLE AND TRUE BANNER NATIONALIST VICEROY OF VICTORIA
THEY WILL BEND THE KNEE TRAITOR.
Ty this is real. Memeposting aside, I'm for real and I'm going to reclaim my throne. You people have no fucking idea what it feels like to grow up in poverty raised by a single mother in a shitty meth riddled town when you're the rightful king of the uk
I WILL NOT MAKE DEALS WITH THOSE WHO SEEK TO USURP WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE.

Can i be honorary Kang of sweden?

Look at that filthy whore (((queen))) pandering to Muslims. Disgusting.

DONE, RISE DUKE OF KENT.
ENJOY BEING RULED BY THE BASQUE CASTILLIANKEK
Treason.

can I be Lord of Derbyshire?

I am honoured to serve you my Lord.

>I am the rightful king,

how much land do you possess currently?

how many soldiers are pledged to your shield?

wouldn't it be funnier if the current British royal house was replaced with a black one though? do you have a child by a black woman? because putting him on the throne would be an epic meme,

we wuz kangs and shit

THERE IS NO KANG BUT THE KANG DOWN UNDAH!!!

oyyy veyyy come and get it you abbo!

WILL YOU PLEDGE YOUR SWORD TO ME?
Truly.

>WILL YOU PLEDGE YOUR SWORD TO ME?

YES M'LORD

PLEDGE YOUR SWORD TO ME AND IT IS DONE.
Treason.
TREASON

>Treason

that only applies in nations that are sworn to protect the crown

so are you more related to Jesus that queen whatshername? the old one with the daughter in law who died in a car wreck with a paki?

Now that you are King what religion will you inforce are we all deciples of KEK or are you a God King or what, how does it work?
how does Trump fit in to all this? will you meet with him

Trust me, i know that the germans are a failure. However i see the potential in a german ally to your noble cause. I would offer myself as an advisor to your needs and Viceroy to the soon-to-be colony of New England. If you dont see the overwhelming advantage i would give you this way, i have no other choice but to rally my brethren and alarm the current holders of the throne of a certain rebellious subject of theirs.

ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF NEW ZEALAND

IT IS YOUR DUTY TO PREVENT MAORI INSURGENCY

REPORT THEM TO YOUR NEAREST COLONIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICE

I'll always defend you my king

Would you like it if i taught you some grand magic lessons in the future my lord? It will surly aid you in your future battles.

I, the Count of the Yorke Peninsula, swear fealty m'lord.

Install Radical Kekism

I only recognize one true king

He will be in our ranks as the Viceroy of North America

RISE, VICEROY OF SWEDEN.
( i will suffer no other kings )
AND THE AMERICAS WERE SWORN TO PROTECT THE CROWN, IT'S TREASON THEN.
Trump seeks to usurp what is mine, he will face the sword. State religion will be orothodox christianity but meme magic will be pulling the strings
FINE. I WILL NAME YOU LORD OF SAXONY. RISE.

I pledge my sword and life to the one true King of Great Britain

>literally "WE WUZ KANGS" but with white people

Disgusting jewess.

can i be lord of the south west?

Im only here to serve, M'lord. Expect no resistance from the cuckolded german hordes anymore.

Unified angolsphere and no more mudslimes right?

...because we actually were Kangz and still are

RISE, YOU WILL BE LORD OF BRITANNY.
Yes, you are loyal and true Pagan Leaf of Ancient (memetic) Magic
IT'S TREASON THEN.
TREASON
TREASON
AND TREASON.
YOU'LL HANG.

You look like a teen shitposter. I was serious
wft is viceroy of Turkey.

Why should i sacriface my life for a role player in vietnamese cooking board. You dont look like that you will seriously try to get the throne.

But i will send a message to your fb if i see you on the news.

thank you very much :^)

we shouldnt have much trouble storming the palace, security is a joke, a guy broke into the queens bedroom once

will you punish Merkle and Hillary etc?
also what century are we now living in?
are we going back in time and shit or is this a modern king. Can we go back to Medieval times.
are you building castles and moats or going to live in towers and offices

RISE, LORD OF DERBYSHIRE.
TREASON.
Don't make me regret this, Lord of Saxony,
Pledge your sword to me and I will make you lord of Cornwall

show the proper respects when adressing your king

yes

How many potions you got stocked up in case shit goes wrong?

Fuck you usurper. The God Emperor will unite humanity under the America Empire.

that's right! tell him my servant!

ALL THE HAIL KING LADS

FOR KING AND CUNTRY

TREASON. If you aren't loyal and true now, you'll never be.
Indeed.
I WILL REINSTATE MODERNISTIC FEUDALISM AND I WILL GRANT FUNDS TO ALL LORDS AND LADIES THAT FIGHT FOR ME SO THEY CAN BUILD THEIR CASTLES/PALACES/KEEPS/HOLDFASTS

We will be building infrastructure and civilisation. moats were a defensive measure of the past, not suited for todays warfare.

I must advise that the US should be dealt with at the end of the campaign. Trump is not the enemy you think he is. Obongo and Hillary are. If there's anyone who would support your cause, it would be him.

Plus, being seperate from the empire allows us to do your dirty work without leaving a stain on your image. You don't want to appear as a mad King, no? Let us do the genociding for you.

THE KING OF THE ISLES
THE KING OF THE SEAS
I'm supposed to hold lands in Spain, too. But after the republic and the dictatorship it all went goofd. I can't hold a claim though as I would need foreing allies to legitimate my claims.
You're the rightful king, aussie. I only ask foreign pressure to get my lands.

Since we are all picking area's as a Yorkshireman I would like to be Baron of Yorkshire.

TREASON. You'll hang.
TREASON.

The God Emperor merely makes it easier for him to pacify the rebellious uprisers across the ocean.

none, ill just whip a couple piss jugs

To hang me you'll have to invade us and win. Which, might I add, will never work because "there is a rifle behind every blade of grass".

YOU'RE HIRED

Anyone that denies me what is rightfully mine is my foe. Trump will bend the knee or his neck will bend.
I will grant you what is yours, user. RISE VICEROY OF SPAIN.
Pledge your sword to me and it will be done

ARE YOU OF THE BLOODLINE OF THE PRINCE IN THE TOWER OR RICHARD III?

If not, you are just another bogan abo cunt.

F

How many times must I fail you my liege lady.

kek does not smile upon thee

And there will be a bomb in every one of my planes that will swarm the skies of America. You'll get whats coming to you traitor.

My lord i have a strong ancient magical feeling that trump can be of some use to us. Maybe we should do something about that?

TREASON
TREASON AND
TREASON.

I'll behead you myself Windsor loyalist.
I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING.
youtube.com/watch?v=-3S2LZAxpq0

>strong ancient magical feelings

i pledge, cani have devon instead though?

He is my enemy. As is Clinton. He will bend the knee or his neck will bend.

Consider it done.

RISE, LORD OF DEVON.

RISE LORD OF YORKSHIRE

Can you contact the guy that made the documentary? also try contacting Nigel maybe, he'd probably want a monarch on his side,assuming hes not controlled opposition

THE KING OF THE SHITPOST!

LONG LIVE THE KING!
>LONG LIVE THE KING!
LONG LIVE THE KING!
>LONG LIVE THE KING!

My Lord, perhaps migration encouragement from the mainland might do the colony some good, the colony is lacking in manpower in regards to its manufacturing industry, as eventually the maori labourers need to be killed off.

Alright my lord i was wrong than. I must meditate further to be more accurate in my visions.

So you plan to bomb us into submission? Coward. Even if you did bomb us we'd just launch all of our ICBM's to ensure that nobody wins and the world dies.

I hereby pledge allegiance to King Abney-Hastings, the rightful King of England.

You have my sword. Literally. Will post timestamped pics of katanas if required.

This is like Game of Thrones with more autism.
I love it.

I'm going to bed now lads, I will post another thread with updates tomorrow. Thank you all those who are true to me. We will retake what is mine by right.

I Will Fight You Pakehas Forever

Yeah nah, Execution by firing squad it is

Ffs lad. I just got my name right.

K. KEEP ME POSTED.

you are all neets

I shall put an ancient protection spell around you while you sleep my lord.

I've travelled across the land preparing for your arrive my grace, the common folk are with you and are ready to restore you to your rightful throne.

Not even shitposting, I honestly believe this guy is telling the truth.

DNA can prove his claim, get ready for the shitstorm when it does.

Sleep well my King.
we will have your quarters under tight guard during the night so you may sleep soundly without fear of buggery

sure thing dude
im behind you
sounds lit

might makes right, if the Plantagenets lost their throne, it's their own fuckup.
Also ruling line is usually approved by the parliament in Britain, there's no sense of rightful lineage

Cunt if you make it, make me the GG of Australia and sign the royal writs allowing me the power to sack our faggot government and start again fresh elections and a new bunch of less faggoty politicians, make this great land a superpower, conservative utopia.

You white men will be pushed back into the seas and Tūmatauenga will bring his vengeance upon you and i will have Dominion over Te Urewera and Conquer Aotearoa

Lighten up mate i'm sure we can arrange you a title if you harness the battle potential of the huge crayfish in your rivers.

>AND THE AMERICAS WERE SWORN TO PROTECT THE CROWN,

by some faggot who's been dead 400 years, I mean I could be one of your top military, I have over a million soldiers pledged to my word, but so far you seem as faggoty as any other monarch, I'd rather just do away with monarchy all together, or just say all humans are royalty like that Danish monarch did before he got whacked

My King please marry me and my waifu
Here she is

>Implying the Maori's will be able to rule over 2 million Anglo colonists + anglos living in new zealand already
Your insurgency will die out the same way your race will, in a concentration camp

>RISE, LORD OF DERBYSHIRE.

so whats going to happen with the city of London, an ancestor was lord mayor, if I bring my soldiers and swear to support you no matter what is it mine?

I would like both magnetic poles of the globe as my lands

I can't wait to restore the empire

You have my axe lad and I'll fight for you my Cred Forumsack kang. But I'd like to claim Hahndorf in Adelaide my Liege.

Actually I forgot my name properly still.

Well il be hopping off for tonight lads, hope the first shipment of colonists arrive tomorrow morning.

The Most Skilled Warrior Tame Iti will slay Soldiers if they come upon my lands. E hoa, ka whawhai tonu mātou, Āke! Āke! Āke!

Pfff, dont get too big with your name, the king doesnt like competition you know. You can show off your titles later.

she's kind of funny looking, looks like one of those waify Russian porn whores, almost beautiful but for the something off

based king

>implying that will stand up against the royal air force
i might just fund an earthquake weapon just so you guys think its your gods fucking with you.

Goodnight you primitive native

Reposting using my true title which I accidentally formerly forgot before.

Was Edward IV illegitimate?
>No.
historyfiles.co.uk/FeaturesBritain/Medieval_EdwardIV_01.htm

Did you win the Wars of the Roses?
>No.
warsoftheroses.com/

Are you a Protestant?
>No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Australian_Roman_Catholics

See you in the field of battle PRETENDER.

The Earth Mother and Sky Father is with is and They will cause a Horrible Tragedy on you if you breach what was promised at Waitangi and Betray us like Ngati Porou

Think of it this way
The US belongs to the empire
Who would you rather have populate it? Niggers or Whites?
The US is the end game. You will need the full might of the British empire to make sure you can quell any resistance when you decide to go full 1812.
If America falls and becomes a pit of degeneracy you will allow that degeneracy to spread.
Think of Trump as not a man who wants to take what is yours, but rather return it to greatness.
Remember, the ones who will object your claim are the globalist mudslimes funding Hillary. These people are the ones who would rather set the world aflame than see Trump win.
We are at war, my lord. We must make sure that we do not let America fall to the leftist globalist Jews.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. We must approach this in a way that will ensure your success.

Ah fuck, I meant to say Mudslime loving kikes

>Are you a Protestant?
>>No.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Australian_Roman_Catholics

YOU MIGHT BE THE EMPEROR OF THE END TIMES

GODSPEED

Anyone else want to grind there magic lvl with me?

Sire. The empire, it's crumpled .
Save them. Make great Britain noble again!

>dyels wearing tanktops

What the fuck

>implying I care what the PRETENDER thinks
I am merely here to assert the true claim of my liege lady, Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=oe9uK9QGCUI

No noodle arm is my fucking king cunt.
FUCK THE MONARCHY.

>as a Yorkshireman
>Nordestan
Fuck off, Ahmed. It should be given to someone who actually lives in Yorkshire, like yours truly.

Why is this board so easily turned towards cult personality? Does none of the people here have their own ambition?

I'm literally back at Christmas mate. Nothing wrong with studying.

I don't think many people here are taking it seriously its just a bit of fun.

Don't make me duel you.

That's not Milo.

\o/

>Milo
A gay, furry, obnoxious degenerate.
Remind me why he is liked agian?

I always knew an Australian was King. I could sense it. I could feel the light emanating from Australia for many years on Cred Forums and now Cred Forums.

There is no denying he is God's chosen king.

It seems like this will really end in another wars of roses. well, atleast i wont be involved much, i have to reorganize the german territories. i have faith in the king, but you might be a worthy opponent.

When we are immersed in darkness Australia will shine its brightest

ITS DONE, THE ABEHAS-V2 IS DONE!
ALL HAIL OUR EMPEROR

he perfectly encapsulates the reddit demographic so they worship him

King Bogan maybe. Look at that rat stache.

GOD EMPEROR

Godspeed you cousin Saxony. I pray that when we meet in the field it will be as brothers this time. WIR SIND DAS VOLK.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCWSzXvZcYc

THIS THREAD IS TREASON.
I AM THE RIGHTFUL KING OF FRANCE AND THEREFORE BRITAIN AS A NORMAN COLONY, AND BY EXTENSION DURING NAPOLEON'S CONQUESTS, MOST OF CONTINENTAL EUROPE.
THIS USURPER IS MERELY A BRITON SHILL WITHOUT THE PURE AND GOOD FRENCHMAN BLOOD OF KINGS.
THROW DOWN YOUR ARMS AND SUPPORT MY CLAIM, AND I WILL GIVE YOU GOLD AND SILVER TO ADORN YOUR NEW CASTLES.

How has this cunt got so many replies? Obvious fucking troll silly goys.

I don't are. I am not having a fucking Australian on the throne.

How the fuck is this shitty forced meme thread Cred Forums related? Fuck the Cred Forums mods who make these threads seriously.

Terrible b8 m8.

fuck off, worthless pretender. your claim is inferior.

Being that I am a rightful, englightened, and magnanimous King, I will not be pressing my claims on Germany and the Austria-Hungarian Empires
That is, if they aid me in crushing these rebellion Britons

God speed you beautiful cunt.

Aw fuck man...just found your thread. Burger bro here supports your claim with my arsenal of guns. Gibmedats title King in the South!

I will grant you an Dukedom in the Isles if you support my claim over the Boastful Bogan's

If you don't return to your kingdom and take back your throne, imagine Edward I, the warrior king, the English Justinian, hanging his head in shame...

Don't make the single most greatest bloodline in world history become a faggot cuckfest.

TAKE BACK YOUR THRONE MAJESTY!

>its a roleplay episode

No I'm dirty dan

Eh...what can you offer?

lel autist

I am ready to die for you my king

Sorry mate, claimants are nothing more than puppets for you to rule a kingdom without suffering relation loss from assigning fiefs.

I can offer fertile lands in the British Isles, beautiful fields or rich port cities in Spain, and the opportunity to Remove Kebab freely from all my demense

Whoever supports me gets 2 free rifles of their choice, an unlimited supply of ammo, and a Kebab killing license that never expires, once i take my throne.

I don't want fertile lands or fields. Fuck that. Give me something fun. Let's go port city in Spain. Get your submission to me and if it is to my liking, I'll pledge my rifles to you.

I'll give you the entire island of Ibiza to be yours.

You have my axe!

Join me, and I'll give you better lands, the chance to kill Kebabs, and a new axe.

I am sorry, but i made my choice. I am not some snake to be bought. We will see how you will stand against the king down under.

Oh you are no snake to be bought perhaps, but a snake who crawls toward the fattest rabbit!