BASED Lil Wayne

He might be a shit rapper but damn is he based, stumps BLM in its tracks
youtu.be/IhfB_QWy4DA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn mad respect for the bloke. They pressured him so much to race bait.

It's almost as if race doesn't actually matter and culture is more important in who is and isn't a piece of shit.

F

Two pills i pop till my
pupils swell up
like two pennies.

that nigger is not a nigger, look at this, the lips are too small nose, the front of the head not to back

Can't Shame the Wayne

>For reals if you mouth off I blow your face off
I mean pop-pop-pop then I take off, nigga
Now you see me, nigga, now you don't
Like Jamie Foxx acting like Ray Charles

Ive been saying this for years. Blacks are not the enemy. Those people have been divided by their own people for centuries. That can easily be fixed. The real enemy is the 1%. They want all of us divided.

I've always been judgemental because of his looks but after this intervew I will see him in a new light

I still hate rap tho.

He's a great rapper, imhotep

Damn horsey at it again!

I'm Clint Eastwood in his mid 20s

>that voice
did his mammy force bleach down his throat or something

drug abuse when he was little

Dude is fucking lit

Look at his eyes

He must of finished an eighth before getting on set.

he looks like a gollum shet yo

>bigwayne.png
Made me chuckle. But yeah a lot of black rappers are very based, black comedians also

A young ass man with a trash can strapped to the back of his ass, so the rats can't chew through his last pants

. Hes' a retard. He was repeatedly mistaken as a kid with down syndrome with his radio mountain dew ads and PepsiCo pulled the campaign. I have a copy of an apology email from PepsiCo somewhere explaining the whole misunderstanding. Honestly never heard of him until i seriously mistook him as a retard named Lueane. I got the apology letter after writing PepsiCo asking about the poor little retard with his inspirational "don't give up" speech in which he could barely talk.

Lil faggot.

WTF I DON'T HATE LIL WAYNE ANYMORE

>predominately white audience
You guys realize that's his money, right? Beyonce and them are getting on in years and the billfold is drying up with their appeal so they have to be provocative.

As the AIDS skeleton correctly pointed out, white people go his shows and buy his shit.

If the ratio of his live viewers were 90% black, he wouldn't be so 'empathetic'.

real G's move in silence
like lasagna

fascinating story, you bankrupt kike.

Didn't he change his name to Wee Todd?

>like lasagna
Laughed harder than I care to admit.

>glossed in an interview
Typical wayne. I though he left that degenerate sizzurp sipping behind him

Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive.

you try showing up to some brainwashing cult shit sober.

I'd be 2 shots in before I left the house

Thank you, Lao Ying.

>dressing and promoting nigger-culture
>based

Why is Lil' Wayne so fucking cute?

Concrete shoes won't help in the river, I don't care if you was Michael Phelps my nigga

I still hate him

As a guitar player I have seen him murdering the instrument with passion while he thinks he can play it.
MAH HART, MAH SOLE

No fucking shit sherlock. Everyone know that. But it's easier to divide than to bring together.

Jesus tried and it didn't end well. We're in too deep.

Most people don't experience racism in their life.

White media is so cucked, why did cuckstertives let kikes take over?

He's a white man doing blackface, no surprises here.

>Lil Wayne, tell us how oppressed you are
>I'm not
>Yes, you are. Jesus fucking christ you must be like the ONE UNOPPRESSED BLACK GUY!
>I just don't see it
>It's fucking there, you privileged shitlord

lol

awww shiiiet

based negro. imma listen to my rap songs now because its badass and cool yo (this is how cringeworthy everyone liking anything about hiphop is)

>oh man people that like things that I don't are soooo cringe dude lmao

Are you 14 or something?

hahahahahahahahahha its the current year this nigga is still ALWAYS high

living the dream desu

>start extremist mindset
>won't own up to it because it's bad PR

This nigger's songs consists of: pretending to be tough, killing police, killing white people, raping white girls, and doing drugs.

this chimp hangs like the others.

He almost seemed emotional at the end, If people weren't so deluded and ready to witch hunt he'd be dropping truth bombs

NO FUN ALLOWED

Could you name the songs for example?

Ice Cube can be very based from time to time.

He said Clinton shouldn't be president, Bernie was worthless as a congressman so why would he make a good president, and he understands why people like Trump.

On top of that his response to the Oscar boycott """"controversy""" was great.

That white guy was shocked that Lil Wayne hadn't experience racism. Turd

He's not based, he just doesn't buy into the BLM bullshit.
>his music is degenerate as fuck

A lot more blacks don't buy into that than you'd think, but they won't say anything about it.

the exception makes the rule right?

no you cunt, race plays a huge enormous role, he as an individual seems to be logical, but for every man like him there are 100 coons on the street yelling robbin thugging.

get your head out of your dirty ass

You'll hang with him nigger lover.

Pretty good summary. Hard to hate on the race of people that have made you zillionaire and literally saved your life.

new orleans is pretty much all black people so its likely he actually did never experience racism

He sounds like most manlets who try to imitate men with deep voices.

>get called out
>muh nigger lover ad hom ad hom ad hom

pathetic, it's you who will hang double nigger

>killing a white person over your chimp-figurehead jew-produced music designed to make white women fall for muh dik meme

I'd dare you to try, subhuman.

wtf you talking about. I get called a cis white male all the fucking time. No joke. Plus all the fucking SJW always see things as racism. What "we" did to "them", etc.

I'm like nigger, i didnt do shit, nor did you. You need to cut that shit out.

It's nice to see a black rapper speaking honestly about racism in contemporary America.

Definitely have more respect for him now.

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

This. I can understand a 35 year old complaining about racism but these 18 and 19 year old blm protesters from the suburbs havent experienced anything except well intended "microgressions" or some BS.

>"""white""" media

He's a really eloquent speaker. You can tell he's thought deeply about his words and picks them very carefully.

I would welcome this negro in Switzerland.

Holy shit that part from 5:40 - [End] is super sad and beautiful at the same time!!

Wtf I like white cops now

he looks like black pepe

He pretty much is desu

you, he sounds like a frog, is this the voice of pepe?

He drinks a lot of lean. I remember seeing fucking 3 articles of him getting seizures in two months

Better than them sounding like shrill voiced nu-males.

A WHITE MALE

Go back to redd1t.

Also anyone that says Weezy is shit is a fucking huge pleb

I feel that making Lil Wayne an alt-right icon would be extremely effective as an anti-racism tool

His voice fucking hurts to listen to

The eagerness of this panel to force their agenda of him is laughable. Pathetic.

>ppl start to realise peepee has been black this whole time

didn't anyone ever tell you kek was a god to kangz?

GOD DAMNIT NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TRY AND TROLL KEK THE MEME MAGIC NEVER WORKS.
testing -
>kek will raise trump to presidency and avert schillary's globalist WW3 and bring about a new era of peace and prosperity

You seem low-IQ

welp I just have low meme energy
>kek is a cartoon frog invented by autist basketweavers

hmm closer. vocally incanting kek
>hillary will back out of race after first debate due to health issues. Sanders will become candidate after attempts at extending obama campaign fail. Sanders loses by a narrow margin

Stop. The digits will come when Kek thinks you deserve them, or likes what you say. Only Kek can will them, newfriend

Ur not trying hard enough
>pray

Baka user there are no real rules

maybe he could make a shadilay debut. hehehe

>at the end the nigger anchor tries putting words in his mouth
>interrupts and ends it with a story about a white cop being the only one to care that he was shot

based

wtf I love Lil Wayne now

always loved wayne but was mad low key about it but im glad to know he thinks like this

>assuming I'm taking it seriously and not shitposting
we are all one in the baka, user

Reminder that this is good meme magic.

If you remember, Lil Wayne was a meme for a brief period, right after obama got elected he was the head used in "We President Now"

Since Lil Wayne himself is calling out BLM, this is good meme vibes for Trump.

wtf I genuinely appreciate Lil Wayne now

How many jewish managers has been in his ass, I'd say thousands

That's the face of a defeated man, poor guy.

Ikr

That caught me off guard

still culture, otherwise every single negro would be a dindu, yet we have based blacks like Carson.

i think trump should join with him to target portion of bernie youngsters.

Would it kill him to maybe speak up, and clear his throat?

This nigga is sweet as pumpkin pie.

Bumpin' with morgon freeman calling out the jew

Theres nothing new under the son, racial tensions are high.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4

I don't really think this Gordon "I fucked my adopted granddaughter who was later murdered" Freeman video is that based. At least the video has the Jew claiming he's not white, he's Jewish. So we can all see that.

Unscrupulous men found that women held a tremendous amount of power over weak men and exploited that power. This is the result.

>ooga booga i gots no opinionz n shieet
>....
>so..you're clearly a deep thinker on these issues

>I refuse to participate in the longstanding American tradition of passing moral judgment on other people's actions and statements that don't affect me whatsoever
>ooga booga
Yeah OK

he literally starts out by saying he doesn't even know what's happening you stupid cuck

A nigger is still a nigger, no matter what he thinks, no matter what his stance is.

Never change, Cred Forums, hypocrite fucks.