ISRAEL BTFO HAPPENING

Top U.S. official admitts Israel has 200 nukes
timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes//
Which means the government violates U.S. law sending aid to the kikes

Other urls found in this thread:

dcleaks.com/emails/lpowel861/html/MarApr2015/00002684.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NjfFpFW9OdA
timesofisrael.com/lawsuit-claims-us-aid-to-israel-violates-atomic-pact/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/
nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/deadlyglobalclimatechange/
timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes//
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buuump for teh justice

Wtf /pol?

Is this real?

samson option baby

More the better against the Muslims, shame on you Russia.

and you're surprised? wew lad

>things everyone already knew

Literally everyone has known this since 1979 when they signed the peace treaty with Egypt.

DELETE THIS

dcleaks.com/emails/lpowel861/html/MarApr2015/00002684.html

Fuck the hell off and die JIDF shill.

Israel is not an ally to the West.

The West's alliance with Israel is detrimental to the West.

Australia is considered part of the West, kangaroo proxy.

Well at least the facade is off, it wont change anything tho.

Any one tuned in already knew this. They stole a bunch of nuclear triggers from us before I was born, fuckin Kikes.

This is a disgusting lie¡! Israel doesn't need such weapons. They spread a message of peace, love and unity throughout the world.
Really getting sick of this disgusting racism

BREAKING NEWS: OLD CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED

israel is our greatest ally in the middle east in our fight against the islamic threat
reminder that israelis literally did nothing wrong

Good. As a christian I want a strong Israel with the ability to protect the land God gave them.

> The Samson option is alive and I hope ever Jew hater here realizes the people they hate and genocide have near missiles pointed at every major city on the planet
> Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?

Did inspect dimona ever happen?

This! Thank you for understanding.
Honestly that's why #imwithher

youtube.com/watch?v=NjfFpFW9OdA

I have said this for ages only to be laughed at.

As a Christian I want the Jews dead.

So next time Netanyahu comes to scold our congress about Iran, what should we tell him?

>The West's alliance with Israel is detrimental to the West.

So is any alliance with a Muslim nation. The 3 Abrahamic religions cannot coexist, only one can survive.

SHUT IT DOWN GOY!

It's actually over 300 according to Pat Buchanan

Eat your Obama burger you ignorant American. Israel is the only non Muslim run country in that entire shit hole region.

Why Iran doesn't have nukes is the whole "death to America" thing they had going after 1979.

Even if Israel ceased to exist, the USA would never let Iran have the bomb.

Judaizers pls go

everyone's onto you kike

What else is new?

>Which means the government violates U.S. law sending aid to the kikes

details?

fuck off

>hurr hurr if you hate Muslims you're a Jew

As a Christian I would rather have a world bathed in nuclear fire than a world with no israel.
I believe we are in the end times and the Lord will return in power and glory to end Han rule and restore a 1000 year kingdom but for that to happen we need a war in the ME.
Russia and China are the "armies of the east"mentioned in Revelation a d will fight for the anti Christ while America and England will be the "glorious army" that fights at Meggido in the battle of Armageddon
Israel needs the nukes to launch the cleansing fire which will purge the world and make it pure for the return of Christ in power and glory.
That's why my church will alwaysbe pro Israel, we want Jesus to return and punish the wicked and evil.

And that means they shouldn't be exterminated too?

Those laws don't apply to Israel. America enjoys a special blessing from God and part of us being a chosen nation is that we have an obligation to protect Israel first.
If we fail in that duty God will draw his protection from us like he did with Europe.

Here you go
timesofisrael.com/lawsuit-claims-us-aid-to-israel-violates-atomic-pact/

Extra extra! Read all about it! Jews caught pretending to be Australians on geriatric fingerbox crafter forum.

Thanks Vlad.

holy shit colin powell is literally a woman who yaps about shit he shouldn't with her salon pals

I fully support the Samson option. How determined they are. This is whaT's choose them. They are better than we are. My greatest trial in life is understanding why God didn't make me Jewish.

I'm gonna fucking off myself.

Hahahaha

I wonder who is behind those posts #JIDF

Who are currently controlling the narrative over here to fuck us over

They also don't do shit to help US in Iraq and Syria

We're bombing IS

What the fuck is Israel doing?

>What the fuck is Israel doing?
We're complaining about cottage cheese prices and butter shortage.

>200 nukes
Just a reminder not to fuck with us or get Samson Option'd into nuclear winter :^)

I haven't seen that image in 7 to 8 years

Why not, I loved playing Fallout 1 & 2.

You wouldn't survive the aftermath.

>Captcha: Jewella 5000

>200 nukes
>a threat to any country except Israel

You'd only need 50 to ruin Israel

You'd need 20,000 to be a threat to 2 other countries

Everyone knows this. It's maybe the worst kept secret in history. People were writing books about the entire history of the program decades ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy

You should read up on nuclear war more

200 nukes is literally nothing

Name one country that cares enough to actually respect and follow U.N agreements and laws.

We got a nuclear war expert here guys.

200 nukes is enough to obliterate 200 major cities on Earth.

There is no way someone can be this retarded and still be able to use a keyboard. I'm not falling for this.

Its plenty to ruin a country. 1 for the 200 biggest cities and you cripple and destroy that country. Sure you wont erase it from the map. But that country is fucked.

>> Israel gets invaded
>> Gets nukes apprehended
>> Snackbars nuke Israel and themselves

All is good in the world

The only people who follow the law are middle class white poeople. Time to take your power back

I didn't call you a Jew, I called you a Judaizer.

"It is absurd to profess Christ Jesus, and to Judaize." - St. Ignatius of Antioch

Galatians 6:14 May I never boast of anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is anything; but a new creation is everything! 16 As for those who will follow this rule—peace be upon them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

We are already living in the 1000 years kingdom. Protecucks literally can't read the Bible and come up with good goy interpretations

200 nukes is 2/3rds China's arsenal.

If Israel uses nukes (at all), Jews everywhere get genocided.

You're such a faggot JIDF shill or you're just completely retarded from your cucked out government and education.

i recall reading somewhere that a nuclear exchange between india and pakistan with 50-100 nukes would obliterate the ozone layer, making living on the surface of the earth impossible

I'm going to tell you that you are an absolute moron. There has been hundreds of nuclear detonations, and everything is still daijoubu, unless you happen to live on one of the uninhabited atolls they were tested on.

I thought everyone knew that Israel had nukes? This is common knowledge. Everybody fucking knows it, I've known it for 10 years.

concentration and duration of detonations is a variable that should be considered

icanw.org/the-facts/nuclear-arsenals/

Last I checked they had 80, I guess they've increased their capacity, but it doesn't really matter.

Now that Jews have their own nation why do we still allow them to be nomadic parasites? Every country should agree to make jews move to Israel and cut off all aid. See if they really are worthy of their own country. If they fight off all the muslims themselves and not rely on foreign powers than they have earned a right to exist as a nation.

nucleardarkness.org/warconsequences/deadlyglobalclimatechange/

Yeah, and some people thought that the Trinity test would set off a chain reaction and set the atmosphere on fire.

Pretty sure that was proven in 1948. Kind of

Go find a Nuclear thread on /k/, ctrl+f "Oppenheimer" (Once you've found a thread). If you find a tripfag using that name, give him the link and ask for his opinion. There's a lot of differing opinions about how nuclear warfare would effect the environment, and he is probably the best person on this site to get the most accurate and reliable source. I've read things saying it would have to be a full on multi-thousand warhead exchange for global effects, but you'd also have to factor in that nuclear weapons fielded by both Pakistan and India are some of the least advanced, and have measureably different long term effects from more advanced designs like the US W88.

i'll look into it

>timesofisrael.com/in-leaked-emails-colin-powell-says-israel-has-200-nukes//

Samson option confirmed real.

The kikes will literally end the world for whites if anyone takes them down.

Annnd what else is new? We've known that for years.

But what IS hilaious, is it actually gives the surrounding countries a legitimate reason for wanting nukes of their own. Can't really talk shit to Iran for wanting them when our closest "ally" has em too.

One thing is this rhetorical "we know". When the former chief of diplomacy says that - it sounds like a confirmation to me.

Nah not if we go full Shadow president on em.

So wheres the problem?

With what delivery system? If it isn't man portable or an ICBM I've got bad news for you son. I've got 99 problems mostly nigs and spics, but a jew nuke ain't one.

Do u have 200 icbm
Or just warheads u fire outta arty or the classic briefcase nukes
Nuke subs?

This is rael!

Shut it down!