Men's issues directly and demonstrably related to patriarchy, toxic masculinity and harmful societal gender roles

>Men's issues directly and demonstrably related to patriarchy, toxic masculinity and harmful societal gender roles
>Whiny manbabies blame feminists who are trying to help them for their problems
Why can't you little boys grow up and realize that feminism is not the problem here? It's the hyper masculine gender roles you're brainwashed by the media and society to believe that is hurting you. You boys who whine and cry about feminism are some of the people who need it the most.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>image

*fallacy of many questions
*ad hom
*bulverism

and thats barely the tip of the iceberg
your shitbait is not even mediocre

Actually, feminism is a male-founded movement.

They would never have any influence if men never supported them

>feminism intensifies

HAhahahaha.
We're wayyyy past negotiating with women. We've known that's a dead end for years.

They're on their way to being obsolete.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/13/motherless-babies-possible-as-scientists-create-live-offspring-w/

Women are horses, and they're about to be replaced by the automobile.

>CANT YOU SEE THAT FEMINISM IS ON YOUR SIDE?
>immediately proceeds to infantilize the opposition

>Why can't you little boys grow up and realize that feminism is not the problem here
Ignore and Slide

Aww what's the matter, did I invade your safe space?

>Aww what's the matter, did I invade your safe space?
This bait just keeps on coming

Act like an infant, get infantilized.

>feminists deflecting while being sardonic cunts

Cure yourselves of feminism, get a good dicking.

>caused by other men
ITS ALWAYS THE PATRIARCHY

t. Delusional Feminist Idiot

>Log out of
This bait is so old you couldn't catch bugs with it

Nice bait, kike. Kill yourself.

Lmao I love how stupid women are. They're literally fuckdolls that aren't loyal.

Why do women demand to be treated like adults, then?

Feminism is a large part of western decline. Look at where it has gotten us. Allowing shit skin refugees into our countries to ruining them and steal our childrens futures. The break down of the family unit. Bluring gender Identity to emasculate men. Feminism is cancer. It does not make women happier only more miserable. Women make emotional decisions. We have let this compromise our societies by illogical policies and alway catering to peoples feelings.

White Knight supporting this
>1 post by this ID
Ignore xer

WHO IS DAT

>Why can't you little boys grow up and realize that feminism is not the problem here? It's the hyper masculine gender roles you're brainwashed by the media and society to believe that is hurting you. You boys who whine and cry about feminism are some of the people who need it the most.

Men want among other things a higher amount of custody of their children.

Explain how that's not a problem caused by feminists and is a problem caused by hyper masculinity.

Funny because we could give two shit about their pathetic comments, they have to come here because Im sure calling people racists, Bigots, misogamists and virtue signalling must get boring af all day long.

>toxic masculinity

>womyn didn du nuffin

sure our great grandfather fucked up by letting women go wild but dont fucking blame guys who grew up under this system. it takes tons of strength to pull yourself out of that bullshit

I guess it's time to log out, guise. Let the pocs have Cred Forums.

"hahaha you think you have an argument well I'll just photoshop your arguments onto a crying baby what now sexist"

"She" probably has that twitter bot which bans anyone who disagrees with them

>>Men's issues directly and demonstrably related to patriarchy, toxic masculinity and harmful societal gender roles
>>Whiny manbabies blame feminists who are trying to help them for their problems

>using the term manbaby

Also women still go for aggressive Chads. And they still expect men to be tall, earn more money than them, make the first move, pay for dates etc

You can't have it both ways

Nice hyper lordosis.

I say we put women in chains and make them our slave. Never leave the kitchen unless its for sex or child care.

>rape laws, sexual assault laws, domestic abuse laws, paternity laws etc. directly based on feminist rhetoric and upheld by feminist lawmakers and scholars
>men's issues and systematic gender inequality towards men have nothing to do with feminism because feminists dindu nuffin :^)

Picture related. Duluth model, tender years doctrine, FBI definition of rape, etc. all based of feminist rhetoric. It's almost like sharia law but with reversed roles.

>using the "toxic masculinity" "argument" unironically

So you are telling me to start talking to you like you are a baby?

Was thinking about making a thread on that article. Probably will tonight since gender war issues tend to generate lots of comments here on Friday nights.

Feminism IS the problem. I was a 2nd wave feminist, back when we raised women up. 3rd wave feminism works to tear men down in a redistribution of empowerment and is cancer.

Men have their own issues, like custodial inequality. You know that women gain 80% of parental custody, and men only 20%. If feminism actually worked for equality, it would be closer to 50/50.

How do you feel about men having 0 reproductive rights, even over their own potential progeny?

Why are there no men's shelter's or help for domestic violence victims when men make up a large percentage of domestic violence victims?

How about the fact that there are more male victims of rape in the US than female?

And why would there be a difference in 'power' when two people are drunk and they both have sex through drunken consent? In an equal society, either no one is taken advantage of or they both are. To view it as the women being less mindful during an equal exchange of drunken consent, is prejudice and bias and views us women as weak and powerless. But that's 3rd wave feminism.

Women aren't 'victims' any more than men are 'evil'. There are people who will do bad things, but that is anybody of either sex. Women can be child molesters. Women can be domestic abusers. Women can be rapists.

We know that men have their own issues, and a fem-centric activism is no longer needed. Feminism does not address these male issues, and has never worked for any men's issues. Egalitarianism does work for all equality. In fact, Third Wave Feminism not only officially maintains that men have no issues that need worked on, but openly mocks 'male' issues and attempts to silence men who work for men's issues. Moreso, they profile men as dangerous.

You're a fucking joke. We women have men whom we love- sons, husbands, boyfriends, colleagues, fathers, friends.. and we will not let you man hating lesbian feminazis do this shit.

>You're a fucking joke. We women have men whom we love- sons, husbands, boyfriends, colleagues, fathers, friends.. and we will not let you man hating lesbian feminazis do this shit.

What about brothers?

You're just a cunt who wants to have your cake and eat it too. You want feminism and chivalry, equality and special treatment. Women are almost all like that. I see right through your act of kindness.

I can't wait until we have artificial wombs and genetic engineering taking care of that pesky egg cell problem so that we can discontinue with this ovarian cancer.

GTFO bait had enough of your bait need some Religious/Hillary bait now to feed my bait fetish.

>You want feminism and chivalry, equality and special treatment

A lot of women are like that, for sure. Notice how many women complain about being slut shamed then insult men for being virgins. Or how they still think men should pay for dates despite having a full time job.

I want sex bots desu, Might stop being a KHV.

Men don't get custody of their children because they don't apply for it, idiot. It's also because our patriarchal society views women as being the care givers and see men unfit to raise children. Another problem fixable with feminism.

>Men don't get custody of their children because they don't apply for
Oh dear.

>1 POST BY THIS ID 1 POST BY THIS ID!!!
>MOMMY MOMMY THE MEAN OLD FEMINIST IS HURTING MY FEELIES WITH FACTS! GET ME MY BA BA AND CHANGE MY DIAPER!
You're a spoiled brat.

How can women so completely lack any form of accountability?

Same reason why children do, user.

Fuck my gay state.

Feminists are terrible. So many of their policies and goals reflect a deep lack of respect for women, and hatred for men

Damn it.

Because they're coddled and a protected class in society.

Of course it's caused by men.
Everything is caused by men.
Men are actors.
Women are acted upon.

Made me laugh /10

Tread carefully. Cred Forums is very sensitive when you talk about how women absolutely have it much easier than easier than men in western culture.

These kids want to delude themselves and still pretend it's the 1950s.

>Probably will tonight since gender war issues tend to generate lots of comments here on Friday nights.

I wonder why.

The biggest problem with MRA's is that a good 50% of them are absolute pussies who are jealous of women. They don't care about being great or even good men, they are just sad the society isn't as kind to them as it is to women.

Most of the shitty things that effect men in modern society would disappear if we returned to the traditional values of masculinity. This is difficult to do, as the world is currently ran by feminists and cowards. However, our job is not to tear down the feminist power structure, but to do what men have always done from the birth of civilization.

Build. Men need to build a culture based around traditional Western values and masculinity to compete against the current feminist/anti-Western power structure. Then it is for those values that we must fight.

I know. I find it funny how traditionalists and feminists tend to align in their goals.

As long as no fault divorce and women priority custody laws exist, this is impossible

It's not that hard. Not my ideal society but if you want that just get men to beat up women. 99% of them would buckle instantly.

>toxic masculinity
>harmful gender roles
bitch how do you think humanity got this far?

If this was true, feminists wouldn't demonize MRAs, they would be the strongest of allies since they would be wanting the same thing

>logging out of Cred Forums

>I was a 2nd wave feminist, back when we raised women up. 3rd wave feminism works to tear men down in a redistribution of empowerment and is cancer.
You're fucking ignorant. 2nd wave feminists are where the straw feminist of the butch, man hating, hairy legged, lesbian comes from. 3rd wave feminists are the ones who acknowledge that the patriarchy hurts men as well and works to help them.
>Why are there no men's shelters
Feminists would gladly oblige in that. The problem is that our society tells men that women are weak and getting beaten by them is shameful, so they won't come forward. Another problem caused by patriarchy that you morons blame one feminism.
>How about the fact that there are more male victims of rape in the US than female?
Lmao citation fucking needed.
>And why would there be a difference in 'power' when two people are drunk and they both have sex through drunken consent?
Ummm who is saying this? Maybe you should listen to what feminists actually say rather than what anti feminists claim feminists say.
>Women can be child molesters. Women can be domestic abusers. Women can be rapists.
Yes, I know. Feminists don't deny this.
>Feminism does not address these male issues.
Yes they do. They even go further and point out why they exist and try to find solutions. People like you only bring them up to bitch about your pre conceived notions of feminism and never talk about the solutions. You care more about shitting on feminism than you do about men.
>We women
So you're a women? Nice to see that you're against your own interest. And that you wish to harm the men you love by reinforcing the harmful stereotypes that hurt them. I hope the attention from white boys is worth it.

>society
Dickaiety. It's all about social benefits and free shit. More news at eleven.
>equality
>women get free shit

The MRM and the wider response to the MRM by society and feminists is the strongest argument for simply saying "fuck it" and going your own way.

MGTOW is the future for men, letting everything else burn and finding yourself a good spot to watch it.

You're not going to turn back the clock until the current society breaks down, and individual women have to look to individual men for safety and resources. Men have been losing rights for a while now, and it has been at the hands of "traditional" men, trying to defend "the weaker sex."

I get that this thread is mostly bait, but what is with females attacking the male ego by claiming we are immature and not a real man if we don't do what they want?

Actually I just realised they do it because it works... like most female behaviour it is based on controlling men. It's ironic coming from people who call themselves girls well into adulthood.

If you don't like the patriarchy ladies feel free to go and build your own shit.

Rule 5 mate.

The patriarchy doesn't exist, and the blatant legal and institutional discrimination against men was pushed by feminists.

lel, theyre implying its racist towards minorities

No. When society has gone to shit men have moved on and created a new one. Now there is nowhere to go but online

It's the fact that feminism is the wrong response to the wrong men, in turn removing rights to all men so the good men that were remain pissed at feminism for being immature and attacking all men, not just the bad one's.

And oddly if you actually do what they want. They hate you.

Have you ever gone hiking with a woman? Almost immediately they'll resort to traditional gender roles and expect you to do all the difficult things basically.

>>Men's issues directly and demonstrably related to patriarchy, toxic masculinity and harmful societal gender roles
men's problems, as men, are directly related to women, all of them

Like in Paint Your Wagon?

Aren't most MRAs just divorced fathers who only get to see their kids once a month?

>tfw none of this shit happens in my country
>tfw no attention is given to feminism in my country
>tfw feminists are actually mocked in my country
>tfw feminism is used as a joke for gender roles anecdotes in my country
>tfw everyone in my country prefers traditional gender roles, rights, etc.

It's because your country has experienced the harm that feminism causes while we haven't. Not yet at least.

Yeah, but the beautiful thing is: will allow us to create one without women in it.

As some other user put it, soon we'll be natty engineers driving our spaceships with synthwave.

Feminsts are mocked in just about every country that isn't run by white liberals.

Feminism
Gay rights
Transgender rights
embracing Islam
embracing minorities
national self-hate

These are the whitest things in the world. No one else on this planet believes in this crap except for whites.

I understand that there will have to be major changes in our Justice and (more importantly) Welfare system to correct the course. No fault divorces are a complete travesty and need to be stomped out. The Welfare state, whereby the government replaces the role of the husband, need to be eliminated.

But I also think it is important for any men's movement to have a focus on male improvement. On being the type of man that makes women want to seek you out for safety, protection, and leadership.

Some MRA's, mostly the pickup artist subgroup, have discovered that most women are very simple creatures who are still deeply influenced by ancient evolutionary traits. They then use this knowledge for meaningless sex and hedonism. Way to go.

Out of curiosity, what is the MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE for your average MRA? Now think of the issue the generates the most replies. Are they different? Why are they different?

Dat b8

Yeh pretty much. That's how I got into it - it made me more bitter but I'm still fairly young and I won't get burnt again now.

It's a way to rewire your brain if you were raised without a strong father and have women up on a pedestal.

It's hard to understand until you have had your own child weaponised against you.

You do everything you can to help the bitch and she plays along until she has you are vulnerable and then she ambushes you - eg starts hitting you then presses charges when you push her off you.

Bitch if I wanted to hurt you there would be some cuts and bruises.

>your country has experienced the harm that feminism causes
Lol, feminism never had any kind of pull in Poland, gtfo.

So, you want to tell me that slavs =/= white?

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch trumpleaks threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

>toxic masculinity

Can somebody give me an example of toxic femininity? I'm curious what that would look like.

You're just trying to use 'sophisticated' language to make men submit to women. You want men to be disposable and you want women to have feminism and special treatment at the same time. Guess what, buddy? You already have everything you want, right now. Western society hates men and coddles, worships and favors women. Congrats.

The most important issue, in my opinion, is probably divorce reform.

The issue that will generate the most replies is circumcision, which might be the least important thing in the world.

The priorities and energy of most MRA's horribly misplaced.

I love this post, it has everything.

It even accuses men who have complaints of not being real men, then blaming their being upset on people dictating what a man is.

I don't know why you posted a picture for ants but that guy always reminds me of the "How I Met Your Mother" guy.

>Can somebody give me an example of toxic femininity?

Every Human Resources Department

Feminism is a subversion tool created by someone (Jews, Russians, Chinese, who knows) to destroy the west through attrition. Feminists are the ones who are brainwashed not the people who're against it.

Maybe you leafs aren't all bad

That's not what I'm saying, you fucking leaf.

I'm saying men should be the leaders of society; at home, in the workplace, in the community, and in government. Natural male behaviors, like competition, comradery, violence, and banter should be accepted and even promoted as positive things.

Men have always been disposable, evolutionary speaking, but it is because we have to be. Men are faster, stronger, smarter, and better suited for combat and battle than any woman could hope to be. In the past, we glorified and made heroes out of warriors who did their duty and killed the enemy.
Now, the mere idea of violence being the answer to anything is enough to send most people into a fainting spell. Do some research on the rates of PTSD of historical soldiers. It was almost nonexistent. This is partially due to the fact that war was at a slower tempo, with less surprises (IEDs, snipers, etc). But PTSD rates were also much lower because the role of men was to fight in battle and kill the enemy of your people. Men were highly honored for there role and received purpose and admiration from the rest of the community as a protector and warrior.

Currently, the average man is a limp-wristed faggot (I include myself in this generality).

This needs to change.

But don't you understand that you're just another person in a cesspool echo chamber going on some useless rant against "society"? Your ideas are meaningless. So are mine, even though I wish they weren't.

The problem with "HURRR MEN THESE DAYS" is that they are still expected to adhere to their gender roles while women get feminism and chivalry, equality and special treatment. Your first post advocated that too - lets not oppose feminism, but make men be "real men" again, and women can still have their cake and eat it too.

I realize you're not going to stop bitching about "men these days" like the rest of ;pol/, but that is why men opt out. They get no help, they are disposable, they are still expected to adhere to their gender roles, while women get "equal rights" yet are also worshipped incessantly. This creates an imbalance that favors women and goes against men, so guys just say "fuck this" and opt out.

You will reply and disagree with me because what I say conflicts with your simplistic traditionalist world view that has no place in the modern world anymore.

>date multiple women, holding out hope for a chance a True Loveā„¢
>every single one is a refugee from the cock carousel who sincerely believes she is a special snowflake deserves to be treated like a princess now that she wants to settle down
>all of them are damaged and fucking batshit nuts
>finally gave up on the idea
>more money to spend on old cars and guns anyway

Feminism destroyed at least the last few generation of women. It convinced them they could run around and fuck everything in sight then settle down with prince charming when they were ready. The problem is, a woman willing to fuck with practically no strings attached can land an 8 to 10 Chad even if she's as low as a 5 or 6 in her early to mid twenties. She starts believing she can pull a Chad when she decides she wants to settle down in her late twenties/ early thirties. Trouble is, Chad Thundercock isn't going to settle with her. He's going to settle for an 8 to 10 Stacy. Once 5 to 7 beta female realises this, she decides to "settle" for a 5 to 7 beta male her own age. I mean, he's totally beneath her, but beggars can't be choosers, right?

Then she starts looking around, she finds that those 5 to 7 beta males have spent those dry years getting successful. They have a career, a nice house and car and are either happily fucking twenty somethings or have settled down with one. And rather than blame the Feminist ideology that told her she could ride the cock carousel without consequences, she shrills at "Patriarchy" and "misogyny" and becomes the kind of delusional bitter shrew I've been dating in my late 40s. I suppose I could date a twenty something, but it would feel weird dating someone young enough to be my daughter.

I'm dumb, and didn't check first. Here is a bigger one.

They're too stupid to grasp this.
They really believe women single handedly forced men to give them equal rights.
As opposed to most men supporting it at the time it happened, in the way that it was meant at the time.

Same thing for the rest of the civil rights movements.

It's a lot like hearing about slavery.
>America had some of the most well treated slaves
>only 400,000 brought in, 40million ancestors of them here today (sounds brutal compared to India, the Arab world and a lot of other areas where 10-200x as many were brought and almost no races remain)
>estimates as high as 750,000 dead soldiers in the civil war (almost 2 dead for every African brought in, what a deal, right?)
>the country left in ruination, entire industries gutted, millions of families shattered, etc
>white people literally ended the Arab, Indian and international slave trades after ending slavery in their own countries (though more Africans are enslaved by other Africans today than every before)

But of course, they did it all on their own despite evil whitey.

Nah m8. I was trying to be inspirational. That men, being the superior sex, should win the battle against feminism by creating something better, where both women and men are happier because they have purpose and are working with their biology instead of against it.

I amend my previous statements. It's totally fine to attack the feminist machine. But I do think that at the same time we should work on improving ourselves to undo that damage that has already been done.

>toxic masculinity
>manbaby
literally the catch22 is so fucking painfully obvious, are women even capable of making a robust, organized, logically consistent system?

For all the feminist "progress" why is sex still seen as something a man "does" to a woman?

Feminism is the problem, nigger. It's just that moderates and men's rights activists have gotten cucked and have done nothing but shill so much so that feminism has turned me into a misogynist. I only treat women as sex objects.

>feminism claims a patriarchy exists
>this is supposed to be a system that lifts men over women
>feminists now wants to gain support among men
>they claim that men's issues are caused by patriarchy
>A system that allegedly places men as superior is oppressing men
>Literally wut?

Men's issues come from the abolition of natural gender roles and the gynocentric societies, which are both directely linked to feminism.
Feminism is derogatory to men and women alike. It's a disgusting movement that forces women in victim roles and views all men as potential offenders, rapists etc.
>oh no, why are men not supporting a movement that views all of tem as disgusting rapists?
>Haha, let's mock men even further, that will gain their support for us

Feminism truely is cancer.

MRAs are literally feminists from the other direction. Same whining, same cult-like commitment to "equality" and the same desperate need to get laid which they blame on anything and everything but themselves. Gender roles exist for a reason, fucking deal with it.

People endlessly sperg out about "men these days", but to be brutally honest, I envision two possibilities. One, a future where what I described in my previous post will occur. "Real men" were always slaves to women, it was just masked under the guise of masculinity. People are panicking and sperging out about "men these days" because men are disposable abused tools which exist to serve women and society. Try to leave this mold, and you get shit on for it.

The second possibility is that more men will continue to opt out, and things will further deteriorate on from that point. Cred Forums has thrown everything they have at me on this subject, but I see things for how they truly are. I wouldn't disagree with what you are saying if women were put back to the position they had before. But why do men have to adhere to our gender roles, while women get equality (feminism) and chivalry (special treatment)? Cred Forums hates to hear this, but lots of guys realize what I'm saying right now and they refuse to be slaves. Your ideas are only possible if women are deranked, so to speak.

>Feminism does not address these male issues
>Yes they do. They go even further
They 'go further' by attacking men further.
Attacking their very nature as abhorrent.

If it wasn't profitable from an evolutionary point of view for women to sleep with Chad, they wouldn't. You just sound bitter because you weren't able to net yourself a qt. In the first breath you're calling them "delusional bitter shrews" and in the next you say that's who you're currently dating because you it would feel "weird" dating someone in their 20s (Translation: no girl in her 20s wants to date your balding fat ass). It's all just sour grapes and projection.

My bet is on the Soviets. All part of subverting the West.

The irony being that Russia has reverted to a traditional authoritarian society and the West is becoming a socialist state.

Which will be overrun by Islam, another traditional authoritarian society.

>Look at pic
>feminists shitting into nu males and white nights because MRAs.

kek

Fat, I'll give you. Football and the Army destroyed my knees and I didn't adjust my intake my food intake to match my reduced activity later in life. My notching is partly because I didn't settle down early in life, but I saw enough military marriages implode that I decided I wasn't going down that road. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a fair amount of female companionship. I guess, like those women I talked about in my previous post, I figured I would find someone my own age to settle with after I got out of the Army. You'd also be surprised how many twenty somethings will flirt with a big, beefy bearded dude. At this rate I may take one of them up on it and let her wreck me.

And I still have a full head of hair.

kys

>feminism
>trying to help

First wave was necessary, second led to the "sexual liberation", last one is a joke.
Period.

It was Jews. It was created in the early 1800s for women's voting rights. That was the start. This is first wave feminism. In the US women were granted voting rights to help give small states a larger voting population and to help them enter the Union. During WWI these women would make fun of men in the UK by giving them feathers for not fighting in the war. This helped them gain more power.

Eventually both movements succeeded. Women banned alcohol in the US. Not with a law but an amendment to our Constitution. Later, Mothers Against Drunk Driving was spawned.

In the 1960s they pushed for reproductive rights and more rights in the work place. This obviously was a success. This was only their latest step in sexual 'rights'. They had adultery and a number of other laws that kept them in check removed from the books.

Today they just want to push it further. They want to destroy men completely. They may have jumped the gun with this and that's why there's so much push back.

>First wave was necessary

Does your country allow voting polls regarding gender (I know they dislike that whole race census after all)?

>this far
What about the current state of affairs strikes you as the 'good end' for society? If you're really saying that Patriarchy is an ineffably positive power structure that has driven history in entirely the right direction, up until this point and unto whatever near-apocalypse you see as most legitimate, I really don't think you've thought through your premises at all.

Everything you said in your original post was correct, the other user is just a salty bitter femanon.

>no men's shelters
heard of the ymca?
salvation army?
just because they're not specifically outlined as for men, doesn't mean they don't exist: They're presumed to be for men a priori.

Also, third wave feminism is in no way a monolith of theory or practice, and to presume that all feminists focus on the same methods of social analysis, and the same prioritisation of social issues is just indicative of the fact that you people by and large just do not know what you're talking about. You assert your positions as though they are reasoned political discourse, and yet they hold no awareness of the rhetorical specifics against which you argue.

Why mask it? You're sad bigots who are uncomfortable with the possibility that you'll ever have to be called up as accountable for being socialised into being the literal bottom of the barrel in terms of value to society.

>PATRIARCHY REEEEEEEEEE
kek my sides. Keep going baby, don't stop now!

Would you care to summarise the main tenets behind third wave feminism, its dominant theorists, what it seeks to achieve and how it seeks to do so?

This would be the case, if MRA's actually focused on lobbying toward their own supposed goals, rather than just spouting endless hate speech and supposed counterexamples to the inequal material treatment of women, and the hypocrisy innate to the gender binary as a dominant system of dividing labor/structuring society/human identity.

Feminism is anti-woman and anti-men. The more hardcore the feminist the more they try emulate men, deny their own femininity and are filled with hate at being imperfect vaudevillian caricatures of real men. I wouldn't trust a 3rd wave femincuck to tell me the time of day.

So, you don't really know anything about feminism at all then, and are avoiding gaining a deeper understanding because...
...you're afraid you're wrong?
...you're afraid that all you have going for you is the identity lauded on you by grace of being born with a dick, and that a reconsideration of the value of that identity/its association with your dick will somehow reveal how worthless you really are?
...you're a moron incapable of engaging with politics at any level beyond populist interpretations and name-calling.

Which is it?

But nobody blames feminism here.

idk man, you mightn't, but a quick once-over on this thread shows that a fair amount of people here do.

>internet feminist almost exclusively go after beta cucks and their hobbies because they always take the bait while a chad will just ignore it

Well you got to fuck them, that is the issue. You say its okay to be sensitive, its the patiarchy making you think you dont, well then fuck them. Oh no, I need a real man.

Well, no. Feminists respect Chad. They idolize Chad. They chase Chad and they want to get brutally fucked by Chad, and often do. It's not that Chad ignores it and that's why he's alpha, it's that feminists inherently hate what they see as lower-value males. That's why they only like Chad, that's why they let Chad get away with anything. He is the archetype they want all men to be, but that's impossible, so they get butthurt and sperg out about how oppressed they are.

plz be my ai gf

I've read several books, but words are words. Actions and even the way they handle themselves in the real world matter more. I'm not afraid at all of tackling my preconceived notions. What I said is true of 3rd wave feminism. It's the imperfect (for a variety of reasons) emulation of men and the hate of real men for not being imperfect. I'm sure Freud would say this is some sort of adolescent pause of development from when girls realize their father had a prnis lol

3rd wave feminists and most MRAs are the same thing. Weak people unable to compete on their own merit, so they want structural advantages

Oh no, people don't like being shit on constantly, what babies amirite?

>you boys who whine and cry about feminism are some of the people who need it the most.
This is obviously a bait thread, but if you could name one problem in my life that can be solved by feminism, I'll vote for Hillary.