Forgotten Languages Thread

Previous Thread:

Other threads to read to catch up:

Forgotten Languages Thread
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gzqbw
lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.25.html
lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.50.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/shaymuggy-aysyl-yn-shsyias-29.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/designing-saudi-arabia-destabilization.html
comedycentral.co.uk/weird/articles/this-creepy-internet-countdown-just-wasted-everyones-time
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
icelandreview.com/news/2014/04/29/preparing-gold-extraction-near-jan-mayen?language=en
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/symbolic-communications-in-5d.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2009/11/s-slaemler-gruk-2.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/shaymuggy-aysyl-yn-shsyias-28.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html
discord.gg/rGHHj
xkcd.com/1143/
youtu.be/yZqmarGShxg
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
discord.gg/VsRXMJq,
discord.gg/VsRXMJq
youtube.com/watch?v=GtTkcM9BfXM
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.201505124/full
pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2015/nr/c5nr06121k#!divAbstract
inner.org/string/string.htm
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/06/higher-levels-of-communications-with.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=52ktEpjIhnk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88993714/#88995414)
i.4cdn.org/pol/1473969935011.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89045027
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89084110
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89020932
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89020656
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88993714
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88973344
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88973338
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88943707
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88936475
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88929165
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88880336
imgur.com/a/irkOt
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg94#pid17223910
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/synthetic-dreams-sleep-science-and.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=nISJ8U6vpsI
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/03/advanced-plasma-cruise-missiles-and.html
google.com/patents/US6633837
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/09/geometric-shapes-and-emotional-states.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/01/topic-semantics.html
imgur.com/a/t0rn9
quantpost.com/
psypost.org/2016/09/sound-meaning-similarities-found-across-thousands-languages-44957
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/着闇奧 厨亞 偖俄賠他
get.google.com/albumarchive/101307857581161825666/album/AF1QipMKIwovnNzFhCfyWfS2SI9KWtXZS9XSL_bh0ZtF
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/02/earth-and-other-artificial-planets-self.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0v7dymc3g
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/02/advances-in-project-see-specifically.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/airspace-war-games-blindglint-and.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/10898385/13-planes-vanish-from-radars-over-Europe.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/07/ikuleum-apa-chasing-lights.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sHrod2skYPo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
nro.gov/foia/declass/WS117L_Records/84.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck forgot thread #4

Watched long bitch last night. I had a sense of impending doom for a while after, but then I went to bed. No dreams, no cranial pressure or aches, nothing.

I think that is mostly due to the fucked up imagery used.

archive.is/Gzqbw

Does anyone know why there are two copies of most images? Can anyone confirm 3D stereoscope type stuff?

I just checked by crossing my eyes, no spoopy 3d stuff in there.

Recap of new email from last thread here. I sent a response which I will cap and post shortly

>What is this thread, I don't understand?

This is a viral thread that started occurring right during the BSE viral, inside the BSE threads themselves. It is baiting /x/-tier LARPing faggots to advertise it for free (see: BSE)

>Report any FL thread upon sight for rule violation
>They will run out of proxies soon enough

Be the chemo Cred Forums needs

Here's what I sent back to her. Him. Whatever.

Also as a recap, don't forget that there's a possibility this is a cult by someone named Ruben in Spain. So if you do choose to contact this person (Simplest email in the world BTW, [email protected] ) just take care that you don't fall for any mind tricks. If you start to completely agree with everything this person says without an ounce of skepticism it's probably a good idea to cease communications.

Well yeah it's probably some stupid shit, that's a given. It's interesting to take up some time while we watch and see what happens with Hill is Kill, though.

Well done.

Nice meme kiddo. There is shit in there that implicates serious war crimes, and the tech they discuss is far beyond what is in the mainstream.
Even if it is larping faggots, it's still Cred Forums and still better than circlejerking about Shillary dying.

Wow, this is the first time I've seen these. These are from last night? Trying to catch up from last night

Except BSE was made to hype. FL has no indication that there is any sort of "happening." It's a collection of articles on subjects many find interesting. It's not really in the same boat as BSE at all. It's been up for 8 years with extremely little traffic. Mose of the videos sat on youtube with less than 50 views for years.

>but mah viral marketing

1st is from the very bottom of the last thread. 2nd is brand new

They had one that lasted few years that ended with a cat running into a glass door gif

thank brah

Dont' know if it has been posted before but I've found his posts on a russian linguistic forum

lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.25.html
lingvoforum.net/index.php/topic,30262.50.html

Basically, the languages on his blog are made by a programme by mixing other languages together in accordance with certain rules. He is trying to investigate how languages change over time and how they are related to the speaker on a personal level.

There is nothing mysterious or supernatural in his posts, just a guy genuinely interested in languages.

On a second thought, he might want to create a universal language that can be understood by aliens from the 10th dimension but didn't want to admit it on forums because he knew they wouldn't take him seriously.

Yes, I sent the initial email from a throwaway address last night and woke up this morning to the response that had come in around 2:30AM EST. I made the jpgs and posted them in the last thread about an hour ago

Heres some more info on the software and what he says it does if you're interested.

can sb explain why this /x/-tier nonsense belongs on Cred Forums?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/shaymuggy-aysyl-yn-shsyias-29.html

this just got posted today

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/designing-saudi-arabia-destabilization.html

?
comedycentral.co.uk/weird/articles/this-creepy-internet-countdown-just-wasted-everyones-time

Yall niggas is gay. These videos are literally nothing.

Probably because you were told something bad would happen by idiots before watching some lousy video.

I don't understand the hype to this either

It's not so much hype as 'what the fuck is going on with this shit'

Because not all of it is /x/-tier nonsense.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html

>"
"Obama's proposal would expand the Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument in the central Pacific from around 87,000 square miles to nearly 782,000 square miles (225,000 to 2 million square kilometers)."

>"We’re up to $16 trillion in debt. There is no country's financial rescue other than extracting gold there where we know is waiting for us: the deep sea bed."

>"Copper, and vast amounts of gold and silver. That is our target right now. Sea-floor massive sulphides is just one side of the coin. The other side is the way China has bought mining rights from Pacific states. However, Chinese navy is totally absent in those waters. The dollar is now collapsed. Game over. Unless we react the best way we know. We have no other choice."

>" Someone in the International Seabed Authority has been already warned. If ISA moves, we will get it down. As for the Norwegians playing around Jan Mayen we already sent a clear message. We have the means, and we will use them."

>"A paradigm shift is required whereby the perceived security of individual states, no matter which states, are subsumed to a generalised approach where seabed is viewed as a battlefield. We need a defense policy for seabed as rigorous as those established for the coastal zone, no matter if the seabed to protect is miles away from any coast."

This is from June 2014.

Then theres this article, not from FL, dated from April of the same year.

icelandreview.com/news/2014/04/29/preparing-gold-extraction-near-jan-mayen?language=en

>The extraction of seabed gold is already being prepared for between the island of Jan Mayen and Svalbard – both in Norwegian waters. It is believed the value of the gold could be tens of thousands of billions of Icelandic krónur, according to RÚV.

The videos are barely the surface of this website.

yep its them
they even reference the countdown in one of the QnA questions

It is interesting indeed, but it just sounds like a science dude doing linguistic science, nothing extraordinary.

But what about all that 10th dimension aliens stuff, is he serious about it or just laughing about us? Do you think his research goes in that direction or is he just having fun trolling autistic spergs?

Reporting in yet again.

>comedycentral.co.uk/weird/articles/this-creepy-internet-countdown-just-wasted-everyones-time

If I'm reading this right, the gif that you're talking about was posted by comedy central. The countdown on FL didnt do anything but start counting back up

but the cat gif is comedy central not forgotten languages

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/symbolic-communications-in-5d.html

The way this 5D comms article references dreaming is quite fascinating. I will keep looking at this site for times to come. Just so many weird things that I never thought could be associated, even if it is all bullshit.

We don't know.

Even if you avoid every single thing about ayylmaos and the 10th dimension and particle physics, there's a lot of really interesting articles on geopolitics, alchemy, and quite a few very very old religious texts. It's not all "talking through photons" and "cosmic singularity."

Oh, something I noticed when reading through the articles. Whenever it cuts to a portion we can read, they always use a colon to lead into it.
Not a linguist, but that has to mean something about their grammar patterns.

Every single time I have seen this.

Example:
>Āattys bekune vēattish eaylaynaen, nahesa āsaysheish gufuid āsanir dule mwyf āldylda cymeven dy āsaysheish masem āsanir ēykeykish mavaen mwyf ēykeykish kemuen:

>We are interested here in how the induced loss of orientation and radical perspective change may lead to a sense of standing outside time, and of past and future being coterminous, which is what all test subjects reported after the experiment.

This is the most interesting shit I've read in a long time.

Bumpily bump.
Vote Trump.

Also, I did get a reply on an inquiry about an interesting Alchemy related find on FL from back in November 09.

Here's the link to the article with the original image on FL
>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2009/11/s-slaemler-gruk-2.html

My theory on this is that the English parts are quotes, kind of like a research paper. Would explain the citations at the bottom, and maybe why they aren't translated. There are also some articles that have blurbs like that from say, Latin, that can be translated leading me to believe it hasnt been ran through that program that they use on the rest of the text.

da fuq nigga!

Exactly

I wonder if it's possible that some of the English parts are the raw text before translation. I mean, some of the citations link to other FL articles that are sometimes 100% translated with no English at all.

Original email-user reporting, good job. I'm a little butthurt I haven't received another response back myself. Does communications stop when they ask you a question?

So far I haven't seen a response back from the second image, so perhaps it does? Will know in time. I do have work from 3-11 EST tonight though so if I don't hear back by about 2:30 or so it could be a while before you hear from me again.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/shaymuggy-aysyl-yn-shsyias-28.html

We'll just have to see, though I'm not holding my breath on a response back from my previous emails.

It depends, maybe there is a test to pass? A message hidden in plain sight within the English they type?

maybe some sort of "giving the answer to receive another reply" ?

still not sure what this ayndryl is up to ...
with being the one ~to stay in contact with the people~ and always referring to "your civilization" and shit

soyouberhyminsimon

"A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals."

PotatAnon dropping in

I though this would hav die by now given the Spanish sites mammoth discussuin of these peoples dox and their involvement in what appear to be court cases in Spain but I'm surprisingly still entertained.. I guess it is just a love for my fellow fags hvebrain in action,

Nonetheless and despite years of curiosity I'm a rational cold fish. The logical explanation given the available evidence is to me via occrams razot the above. I cannot see given that fabrication is the most likely cause or the human experimination given events surrounding the aracheological dig and that throws the whole deal for me and brings it to the quoted text.

On a side note there are reports of IPs being collected by FL and threats and anons should probably tread lightly as since Occam's razor leads be to sociopath (who are often quite intelligent) - when their self assumed paradigms of genius and superiority are shattered they can be extremely unpredictable and react explosively.

I suppose it is a trollio dream in that regard but a risky one.

I know someone will shay I;m a shill but I brough this here and it spawned some incredibly interesting dialogue at times but the emails confirmed to me (again occrams razor) that mental illness in bucket fulls that make /x look sane is the real secret behind all this. It rationally explains every single aspect I was interested in.

I'll certainly keep reading if there are more posts but for me it is case closed.

Unless someone posts nodespace 2.0 code that contains comments or copywrong regarding Halliburton I see it as a loonwork, a very clever loon work but a loonwork nonetheless..

I thought it was pretty interesting myself. There's a couple more articles that mention Obama, one of which says something about a large amount of major Biological species dying out by 2100.

>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html

Thats the one about the biological species dyoff.

>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html

That one is about mass media manipulation.
>"I quickly recognized the covert techniques employed by New York Times journalists like David Sanger to penetrate an Obama White House pathetically eager to please its media allies."
Unfortunately that one is almost completely unreadable.

PS never cucked. Sorry about that fapmasters.
The copywrong on imagery mail is genius but play safe user. Crazies and all. I remember chanology and cultists lash Bach viscously when cornered. May the lulz be with you all.

right*

You may have left mentioning that a little too late

Warning noted. I have no particular attachment to this case so I will back off if threatened. It's simply an amusement for me.

Of course if there's actually any truth to the claims by these people that would be a bonus, but we shall see.

Ignoring all cases of anything paranormal (All the 5D stuff, the videos, anything to do with photons, all that shit) do you think the articles dealing with geopolitics are the same kind of loonwork? ie the ones that mention Obama from before? here:

Offical discord
discord.gg/rGHHj

What if I told you that Abortion is a sin, user?

Sorry I also meant to link this one in reference to geopolitics, the one from the other just talks about obamas white house in relation to journalism. This one is about Gold by Norway:

Which seems to coincide with this:

Its ruben.

He's probably raging because his I'm an allynn genius did not float.

Certain he is reading.

Hello you sad larper. If you don't know what a larper is google it and maybe you can go dress up as a hobbit as a way to wean yourself off being an aalyn.

I guess google translator really hit the freelance tech translation business.

On a side note if you ever wondered about real hidden knowledge that is alien to you try ethics and morality being above them does not make you superior...it makes you defective and broken.

I still don't want to believe its some turboautist.

The geopolitics aspect is still very real.

Yes. I'm ex mil in a galaxy far far away a long time ago and the ISIS prisoner experiments seemed outlandish and horrific and I have seen some nasty things but prisoners being clinically experimented on? Who are potentially britbong passport holders. To big. That would be earth shaking in implication. Now if their was not evidence of previous IRL Dox rping then WTF but given evidence of IRL rp from the Spanish thread (which is something like 500+ posts in Spanish in 2010) its probably fabricated.
The guy may have worked as a freelance translator under multiple IDs and knew some linguistics we also have some stuff to do with false claims to nuke phis qualifications. Trouble with being a liar is it casts doubt on all subsequent claims.

The email replies cap it for me. I think he was on /x last night with similar I'm a super genius aallyn crap. Stinks of a socipaths when combined with the manipulation games they live for.

IMO a sad cunt whos wasting a potentially useful brain funding his deluded ego.

Then barring all else, this would be interesting from a psychological perspective to look at. I mean, this is a big website, and if it's 100% bullshit, that a fuckload of effort put into this.

I'd be willing to say 80% of what is on that site is way out there and more than likely bullshit.

But there are some things, for example Zylon space net technology (that I found on FL), that can also be found externally (Harvard has scientific articles about the uses of Zylon space nets).

O enjoy and I love the hive in focused action. The start of chanology was fucking hilarious until it got up its arse. Play safe though dude. Looney cultists who pretend they are allyns and all.

Do you think they could be a threat?

Being intelligent and insane are not incompatible. L Ron is a classic example. He was also incredibly manipulative. The only thruth that mattered to him was peoples perception of him as a special snowflake genius to (and of course the whole money/power kick). He knew about super special allyns too.

People were getting stalking in the chanology side. For me this cunt can wander on wasting his life with the others of his ilk distributed worldwide. Maybe he'll kool aid.

UPDATE:Just woke up again from a 3hour nap. Headache, aching behind right eye, possible pressure.

Very vivid dream in which I had explained to a crowd about my experience as a child being abused and my father was there. He called me later crying and threatening me saying that I didn't have to expose his wrongdoing like that. I stepped outside of my house and there was a giant wooded area surrounding it. This looked like those Fable games for Xbox or some shit. White moth like creatures with human faces flying around smiling at me. My dad is sitting at a wooden desk just out in the open writing something, and I ask him what the moths are. He said they're the new human race. And then I woke up. I haven't had a dream this vivid in years.

2 hour nap***

Just got another e-mail. Not 'as' interesting as the first response but still fun times. In the middle of lunch so will post it up shortly

awesome

Here it is

>Who are potentially britbong passport holders.

BRITISH PASSPORT MOST POWERFUL IN GALAXY

Nice one Mr. Fortress

Reading the links, shame most of it is unreadable for us.

"Consciousness can be neither created nor be destroyed. It can only be transferred"

This directly links to the last sentence.

The time f response seems funny as u 237 is a element.

looking up 1143 doesn't give much but a xkcd that I don't understand

xkcd.com/1143/

These emails have ruined the illusion for me, its an intelligent larping faggot that makes headache videos, i'm done lads.

>larping faggot

larping for all these years

You underestimate the power delusions of grandeur can have when combined with a degree of intelligence and creativity, we're showering this fucker with attention and i guarantee you its making him rock hard.

It's far more likely than anything actually happening, but I've got nothing better to do with my time so here's my response to his mail.

I appreciate the effort you're putting into this and i'll be reading the rest of these, delving into the mind of a madman is interesting enough on its own to warrant investigation.

I am fairly certain that pic related is what the videos are doing.

fuck

He's not the only one. Read some of the posts by Direne in ATS.

These people are pretty smart. I posted a bunch of Direne's responses in the last thread but here is a new one. Read pic related and see how she existentially destroys a man based solely on his fear of cats.

holy shit

> landmarks for explorers

>How are more conscious beings created every day?

Good question m8, I've asked myself that several times.

I'm thinking that Ayndryl is just jerking off getting all this attention and he's just larping a lot making us believe that he's some kind of ayy or interdimensional traveler. Anyway, I think the guy loves to think that he's cleverer than the rest of us and we're acting like some kind of pupils.

Interesting thing anyway and so much effort put in making all those videos, language, etc. If he's a troll, he's top tier one.

Wait is this like that cicada thing?

That's pretty fucking funny if i'm honest, these people are intriguing

they're trying to find an avatar Messiah figure. trust me on this.

Hahah, that's amazing. If nothing else, these people have an interesting way with words. See how she plays off our collective thoughts and fears that we are alone in the universe and induces the paranoid idea that it is only so because we could be under quarantine.

I hope these people blow our fucking minds, but I fear that it's more likely they're simply a more eloquent form of autist. If they're reading this, please don't defy my hopes.

Then again they might be overplaying their hand. If they're outside of our civilization and if we are indeed 'under quarantine' then why the fuck do they care about our economy?

Hmm....could fit in with healing, though. Healing through synthetic dreams...perhaps the virus we carry is psychological?

Trying to reason through it is like walking through a beehive.

>yfw she says "the most promising" and not "the most worrying"

worry.jpg

youtu.be/yZqmarGShxg

we're under control

pic related explains why they're so interested in "linguistics".

I'm pretty sure these people do not believe many ancient cultures were "human" as we understand them, and that being said, I don't believe these people consider themselves humans either.

No links to Cicada 3301 as far as we know but the question at the end of reminds me of something on the cicada3301 site. The correct answer they might have been looking for is 'I am' but that doesn't really mean anything with what we already know.

If anything I have seen in the time that I have been alive could shatter my worldview and completely blow my mind the fuck out, this would be it.

Can anyone make sense of pic related?

I posted this in the last thread but this post she had reminded me of Cicada as well.

The Cicadian anons in the BSE threads kept repeating "Free your mind of Dogma" as a sort of Liber Primus maxim.

you could tell from the way they are referring to the guys they´re talking to (also emails)

it's symbolism. we're dealing with thoughts and consciousness and the keys between all of.

They might not be directly related but they do seem to have a good amount of overlap in their spirituality.

This is disappointing.

check my posts. think about what they're talking about with viruses, ideas, parasites and purity of soul.

some of the earlier threads had photos uploaded about creating context and eradicating too much information

See, the weird part is, and I admit that this is a stumbling block, is that they're talking about ...hm. Well, they're talking about using Cassini Diskus in video to transmit an image to the eye, but a video already does that...wait

I just got a new Email from another address. Hold on, this one's a short one.

Looks like the ride's over folks. Other e-mail fag, you one of the other two addresses this was sent to? I got an [email protected] and [email protected] in the cc list

interdimensionally rekt

This would seriously be the most impressive and coordinated larp of all time. Either the autism burns white hot, or there's simply truth here.

This sucks. I actually believe that the vids are harmless to us.

>using Cassini Diskus in video to transmit an image to the eye

I'm pretty sure it isn't supposed to transmit and image, but a set of ideas.

The videos actually don't effect us because we don't have the tech in this image That's my theory.

there's a George Carlin stand-up about shell shock being renamed PTSD that relates to this

TheCrawler reporting, and I know who the other guy is.

Amadeus here, reporting. I was the first email-user. I'm wondering if they're stopping contact because I found the images in the video's audio? I actually emailed Ayndryl my findings.

Dammit. I wonder what the image is?? The "Correct Decoding of Cassini Diskus" is the only one I watched in full, and it seemed to be the one they were spamming.

...are there ideas in my head I don't know about? Have they made it possible for me to talk to ayylmaos? Based on what they talk about...it doesn't seem entirely sinister per say. It rather seems like they are adamant about moving forward towards contact regardless of consent, and that morally this is fine to them because all language systems ignore consent—so it's essentially irrelevant.

Now we'll never know. WHAT'S IN MY BRAIN, BROS?

Do we have theories on what the names of the less obviously titled videos mean?

What the fuck does 'long bitch' mean?

I still won't watch the videos (because I'm a bit spooked by them), but afaik you should be good.
They are probably spamming it because travellers will need it to understand the Cassini Diskus images on their site.
I don't think they are trying to rape your mind with their cyberschlong.

That makes sense. We can't discern for certain whether or not the anons who actually saw the videos truly felt ill because of the videos themselves or some major frontloading. Recall that in the BSE threads before all of this was popping off there were Cicada roleplayers or whatever spouting off about the countdown results being an indoctrination video, so the idea of videos containing malicious 'brain worms' was already implanted in our heads.

Anyways, on images versus ideas, they repeatedly state that the Diskus transmits images, not ideas. Perhaps you do need the graphene lens and MoS2 sensor to receive the images, though, which does make sense.

The example cited to me by Ayndryl seemed more akin to something like....extremely vivid hallucinations, or virtual reality. You would need an intervening body to interpret these signals into a form where the optic nerve is reporting the 'wrong' data to the brain to experience such an effect, I would imagine. So this Diskus is useless to us without the apparatus and we can't conclude that the videos actually contain anything other than normal video data, so....this investigation is pretty much dead in the water?

Not exactly, also you should join the discord channel. We're uncovering stuff in secret that makes this a bigger picture.

To continue here however, I feel like they discontinued contact with us(apparently others emailed them but only you, I, and crawler got responses?) because I alerted Ayndryl to the fact that I was finding images inside of the audio tracks for only "some"(not sure how many) videos. Pic related, this is from Long Bitch.

That makes more sense, using that to look back at the images.

What do you know about them? Are you just spitballin' or do you have more information? You speak with an authority that intrigues.

I have my own thoughts as to who these people are, but I can't be certain. After all, everything is filtered through my own personal bias and who the fuck knows if I've even been fed an ounce of truth my entire life.

Who, or what, do you think they are?

I would join the Discord, but I want to preserve some vestige of anonymity and I haven't bothered to create a throwaway Discord yet. Plus I have to leave for work soon. Perhaps after work if I am still intrigued or I see something interesting pop up here I'll make the effort to join, but no promises.

how does one join? I clicked on the invite earlier but it says it expired

So can this be the proof of memes being the work of one of these gov agencies?

IIRC, the first ones to appear on the interwebz were the "I can haz hamburgerz" cat memes...

>he doesn't have multiple throwaway emails
Jokes aside discord.gg/VsRXMJq, in case you feel like joining. Save it because it doesn't expire.

discord.gg/VsRXMJq
This one won't expire, so any of you anons who might go through the archives in the future can join.

Intergalactic BTFO

it's hard to explain succinctly. you have to see the fabric rather than the threads.

their focused on intermensionality and impure consciousness, toxoplasmosis being a considerable threat apparently.

the email about explorers jumped out at me and made me think of interstellar.

the floating space explorer is, in a sense, the nataraja dance of shiva:
youtube.com/watch?v=GtTkcM9BfXM

Requesting infograph of the shit learned so far.

what is this Long Bitch bullshit?

fuck that'd be hard because people are going off in many different directions with this.

weird ass video. we don't know exactly. It's spooky but FL tells us it's harmless.

So find out all the directions so far, get the needed info and posts, and put something together.

If the anons here would give me a list of sources and posts, I would put it together.

Thanks, user.

RE: the apparatus to decode Diskus, you guys have probably already found this or I missed it in the thread, but googling MoS2 sensor revealed that there are actually similar experiments going on publicly right now. I did not know what MoS2 meant because I do not have a background in chemistry or any sort of science, really, but you can see an abstract here of a haptic device composed of MoS2 and, you guessed it, graphene that is proposed in a paper from earlier this year

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/adma.201505124/full

Now this isn't a lens of any sort, but it does use the same materials as the proposed apparatus.

Also this

pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2015/nr/c5nr06121k#!divAbstract

We can also see based on the data of this article and some of the citations that this is fairly recent research published in November of 2015, while the article on the Cassini Diskus transducer was published in the middle of 2015.

I suppose MoS2 isn't 'that' new because I can find references from 2013 where scientists are proposing applications using graphene and MoS2 but still.

rink preez?

If you were to join the discord, it'd be made easier. Right now we're bouncing back between multiple theories and leads. The emails are NOT the end of this investigation.

I personally haven't looked into it quite yet. Right now I'm following patent trails and associating them with stock prices. Right now all I can say is I believe there is a DIRECT correlation. But I'm not a stocks sort of guy so I'll have to keep investigating.

the point is cutting the fat, not adding more.

a Mongolian horse blood review site witnesses first interstellar BTFO

When this whole thing is turning out to be a giant fat whale, there's a lot of fat to cut. I'm just cutting in a direction and hoping I find bone.

So, memes are neuro-linguistic hacking?

I was trying to think of when I have seen this type of research mentioned before.

When I was younger I was interested in the paranormal, I found a pile of old books that my Granddad had and he gave them to me.

One of these books was titled 'The Lighthouse Theory'. I tried to search for it on Google, but I can't seem to get any hits.

I didn't understand a lot of the information displayed, as much of it was scientific in nature.

However I do recall some of it today. It essentially draws together all paranormal phenomena, explaining them through the interpretation of multiple dimensions and beings that inhabit them.

It also had a section about human perception, as well as possible methods of communication with said entities.

I recall this section mentioning that at the time of publishing, the technology to properly construct a reliable communication system did not exist.

That a supercomputer would be necessary in order to send, receive and interpret data.

The methods were mostly based on the manipulation of thought form through understanding of senses.
I'm not sure on the exact publishing date, but I know my Granddad got the book as a gift in 1952 as a note was scribbled on the rear-side of the cover.

Alright man, good luck. See if you can find a Campbell that has theories about multiple dimensions; I checked the Defense tag on the website (I thought it was odd that all the Diskus images are tagged with Defense.) and started 'reading' the article about communicating with extraterrestrials in the fifth dimension again. I noticed in all of the gibberish where the author is comparing 4D to 5D somehow, a normal proper noun pops up: Campbell. This name isn't on the list of citations for the article, so....yea. Anyways I gotta go get ready for work, good luck everyone.

Hopefully we'll be seeing you later, user. And thanks for the tip. I'll look into Campbell.

Looks like pseudo-intelligent self-wankery to me.

It's an elaborate troll.

Anyone have an IBM 5100?

possible context: inner.org/string/string.htm

Seems to link what FL is saying.

Where is that image from? reverse google turns up nothing

>IBM 5100
What does this have to do with it

Funny enough I asked the discord group about this too. A lot of this seems to tie in, whether coincidental or not, to John Titor.

Unless they have a method to force immediate entrainment, you're fine.

Try Okada and Palczewski, too.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/06/higher-levels-of-communications-with.html

Underneath the image of the filter where they're talking about Ca2+ and how it interacts with the MoS2 sensor you can pick out an Okada and a Palczewski. They might be able to create a language but there's not much they can do to obscure proper nouns. You know, other than use aliases, I suppose.

Furthermore what does PDE stand for? I have to leave like right now but it's an acronym further down the page too.

I wonder if we could procure a MoS2/graphene 'layer' substitute on eBay on the cheap? I'll look later but doubt it.

Will be back around 11 EST or so. I'll either find the new thread or show up on Discord

Alright user, right now we're putting research on hold to have a group talk about what we want as far as goals. We'll most likely be recruiting people who have a wider array of specialties to offer for the investigating(computer science/programming, etc). But anyone is welcome, a think tank after all is a biological quantum computer.

John titor said it has some special function to process interdimensional time travel communications or someshit

Doesn't light behave in odd manner with graphene?

Seems like an innocent pc kinda ahead of its time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=52ktEpjIhnk

Attempting to put together an infograph, any relevant information, images, or posts - on here or forgotten languages - would be very welcome. Need to consolidate info.
------------------------------
various e-mails

strange posts like "ᴯᴲᴳᴵᴺ᷁ ᷂᷁" (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88993714/#88995414)

tower of babel

strange symbols

strange new languages

spectrogram stuff
-------------------

----------------------

i.4cdn.org/pol/1473969935011.jpg

---------------------

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89045027
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89084110
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89020932
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89020656
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88993714
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88973344
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88973338
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88943707
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88936475
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88929165
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88880336

hmmm

imgur.com/a/irkOt

This is a horrible rough job, but I don't have much time atm. But I consolidated all the posts from Direne over at ATS that I've taken so far. There are still more but I haven't been able to screenshot them yet.

Anyway, these are very illuminating and worth a read. I'll consolidate this into a better image (with the rest of the posts) later.

Forgot to mention, sources on links between FL and Halliburton, china sea, stuff like that. Funds and sources.

Thanks.

How can we be sure TheCrawler isn't an associate of FL and attempting to cultivate new members in discord ala 3301

bump

benis :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeah I don't trust him either

Has anything new been discovered or is this just retreading the same info that has been available?

this is a beautiful taste of post-election Cred Forums

i cant wait to see how far we take this stuff

Have you seen the spectrograms?

ⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭⱭ: siuǝq

Irishanon is the one who started this. He has since bailed.
TheCrawler is the one who made the discord.

Digging around the site brings more questions than answers. We have found some interesting stuff, but go through the thread. Haliburton's stocks have to do with the 'events'.

Aha if post-election Cred Forums is half this good I will be happy.

No significant discoveries. Got it

I know it´s a bit off, but can someone explain to me why is the Sandy Hook shooting frequently mentioned on Cred Forums. I know only the official version, but it seems many people here are a bit skeptical about it.

We established yesterday, that FL most possible and logical explanation is a semi-religious scam, akin to Cicada, to lure suseptible autists.
>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg94#pid17223910
That explains funding, stubborn larping for 8 years, shady answers in emails etc.
If you, faggots, want to pursue this shit, EXCERSISE CAUTION!!!

This seems like Ong's Hat / Incunabula 2016

we need to see what they think of kek.

Kek is a meme. Look up what they have to say on memes and give us your take.

Weird shit in there.

Just wondering, but does any of their videos or research point to a POSITIVE EFFECT??

If they really have this power to deeply encode neurological changes into audiovisual stimulus videos, why only use it for destructive purposes?

Does any of their videos perhaps like cure depression, cause feelings of enlightenment/blissfulness? So far all I can find is creepy shit that causes fear and anxiety.

If this is all true than the medical/therapeutic implications for this kind of technology would be groundbreaking.

I've felt pretty clear since watching all 226 of the videos.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/synthetic-dreams-sleep-science-and.html

I would look on their site first to verify but I believe it was mentioned that the XViS videos have the ability to induce pleasant, synthetic dreams. They're supposed to make you wake up feeling positive.

But be careful with this stuff before you indulge.

how are these threads not deleted, complete utter nonsense /x/ style.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
That should get you started.

There were some amazing inforgraphics much better than pic related but I either forgot to save them or didn't name them properly and can't find them.

it's just a bunch of propaganda to make us look crazy and take up space

ive seen what they think of memes. ive read all of their articles, seen all of their videos. but kek transcends even that in my mind.

after the events of this past week i am convinced there is a god and that he is kind, loves america, and that he speaks to us as kek.

he is delivering justice to the evil people who for years turned american society against itself, and has rewarded trump for him and his supporters keeping their faith.

did you not notice how quickly hillarys campaign fell to pieces after trump announced america would be a nation under 'one people, one flag, one god'?

nietzsche said that god was dead and that we killed him because we realized as a society we did not need him.

but god did not die, we never killed him. god is an idea, the ray of sunlight in our lives, the beautiful song in every human voice. we merely shunned his light. but Cred Forums found him again, and has learned to embrace him again. god was waiting for us. god was a meme.

shadilay

>when you're shillin' like a villain and you just can't stop

god is kek is man

it is in your dna to embrace his light and his song and to seek truth

Was there any specific videos that caused any type of euphoria?

I only watched a couple seconds of a few of their videos and stopped cause I don't trust them. They made me feel terrible like I was on the verge of a panic attack.

just report them. I'd say stop bumping but they've made more than a dozen already and keep posting.

This video
youtube.com/watch?v=nISJ8U6vpsI is confirmed to have subliminal messages (1:30 and 1:35~). Possibly more.

whoops

meant for
anyway this thread is bullshit

You would they would learn after the Bad Self Eater incident...

shiggy to the diggy this is Cred Forums related

see posts about testing on ISIS prisoners and Haliburton

This has nothing to do with BSE
There is no clock.

No euphoria from any of them.

Long Bitch made me feel a little sick at first, but I think it was just a subconscious reaction to the imagery and sound.

You watched what exactly?

what's going on in here?

>> shiggy to the diggy

LEAVE

Ej goö manna hej? Dibra budda ma? Fückling dogma oggabogga! But that's just what I got from it?

I made this thread

yes, and it's terrible. take it to /x/

Halliburton is a missile defense company, that fronts as an oil business.

The Halliburton Company /ˈhælᵻbɜːrtən/ is an American multinational corporation, and one of the world's largest oil field services companies, with operations in more than 80 countries.

Halliburton selling 48 acres in west Houston.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/03/advanced-plasma-cruise-missiles-and.html

go back to Cred Forums spaz

Pic related.

google.com/patents/US6633837

"Halliburton's reason for wanting this software/hardware is to encrypt missiles so they're unhackable."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/09/geometric-shapes-and-emotional-states.html

>Autism Barrier: Breaking on through to the other side.

>gb2 Cred Forums
>When the debriefing this bad.

They don't make shills like they used to.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/01/topic-semantics.html

mods pls delete this garbage thread clearly made by shills

>TheCrawler is the one who made the discord.
Actually it was Curious_Traveler

Crawler here, This is true, I was just invited to the Discord
>pic related, me on discord

my bad

you are clearly the shill if you can't see how this is important

And?

>> not posted it in /x/ while clearly /x/ material.
>> replies sound like they've never visited this site before

Hmm. Python .. to me it seems like these guys are using machine learning, I just got into this thread.

But I can give you some heads on this, I dunno the crap they are using there but anyways it looks like EC like ie some SML variations that often are used, it's old tech, we just didn't have the computing power.

Anyways how that works is basically that you make and algoritm, something goes in, something goes out. These algs they mutate, and you keep the ones with the best results. You got what's called a kingdom, and the kingdom consists of typical 1024 of the best ones. You run these mutations over and over and over, for months on end even all depending, til you finally get something so fucked up and weird, that you serisoulsy don't understand how even works.

But my damn, it does, and far better than anything a human could make*

The point is that you just need a lot of data, that is training, validation and test(*) data. This is yer big data thing. You run all the shit through these algoritms, and they will not work like the human mind, they will find other patterns that we even can't.

It's actually a bit scary, they also got specialized fields for this now, I got several mates who works with all sorts of machine learning, and I'm into it my self, but noo cluster atm... so it impairs me you can say...

Anyways this can be used, and it's not hard to translate shit for us, including old languages, and even recreate them for us, I'm not kidding we are going there and we're going there now.

The obvious comercial candidate that I scratch my head and wonder where is, is infact the universal translotr. It will not mess up like google, because it's fed so much text from all over the world, so it learns it self the grammars, slang, the works everything....

Nah my thing was actually to make one that found the id of people(aimed at isis) so when they make their snackbar shitposting accounts on twitter, they can all be id'ed by how they wrote there

The pic is the reply. Here's the imgur album to the Alchemy pictures I found If you follow the FL link in that OP it takes you to the original image that led me to search the Harvard DB thats linked in the Email.

imgur.com/a/t0rn9

speaking of ML, this actually looks like an autogenerated post

>machine learning

Patent holder for the software used on FL is the CEO of a Machine Learning firm called Quantpost.

quantpost.com/

... half the posts in this entire fucking thread look autogenerated

a

fucking

memeplex

Just adding.

They are all making this, I got some problems with actually this one. And often here I type spellings etc and weird shit, to try tricking in. It doesn't help......

Sick shit. I've ie made some related but easier stuff for some power shit. And here we researched different training methods on ANN's, EC regular regression etc.

And my damn we got like an error margin on 2,5-6 I think it was. That's extremely good, because these doctors from okay I can say it will reveal but another country, bunch of em. They didn't even get close to 7 I think.

And they had done all this research on it, but it's advancing so god fast now. I'm prolly outdated as fook as I haven't had time to follow it so much the last months

Yeah just some heads up on that tech. It possible to revive old languages, and it will be done. The requirement is enough data and not only that of the original one

But one can make an ai like spoken of here, that tracks "explains" and even "calculates" how a language or the languages to be more concrete from the one they did, how it were and so on... So you got several that sprung out of one and tons of linguists... .

This ai when good enough will pulverise them all, this our future, but that means only that it's a tool for them! A fucking awesome tool

It sees things we can't even understand, it ain't human! Cool eh? This shit rocks man you should not fear it, though anonymity is going to be difficult. Even if you spell wrong and write weird as hell when you shitpost, it's still gonna get us all eventually lol

if you guys actually trained this on /x/, and the content is autogenerated, consider me impressed

still a fake thread tho

Yes you are right I am a fork of your favorite twitter AI!

GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW

kek

There we go, no this ain't bullshitting though I just read it briefly. and what stated earlier is possible. Knew it. But I wonder what tech they are using, I'm actually going to check this.

When it comes to ec it's a bit corny, what I use is a sml derivate, sml is something MIT fucking made in the 60ies. So many evolved it. But... it ain't exactly perfect, it could be done smoother. So I shouldn't just fart them off.

When you got the algo you implement it in c++ or whatever when it has to go fast I mean.

This shit man it fucking rocks a friend of min(again small country) is like a rockstar in this shit , several others too. Not to languages but ml in general and other fields. It really sucks we don't got moar of this shit here, because we have so many heads he re now. I know so many ml people and russia is actually coming here to learn it amongst other places

sigh general for ann and whatever you got the compiler ofc, but you want to optimize it further these days... that's also the prob here though they are working as fug to optimize it and include gpus and all that shit....

Nah simply need better shit on this part, but it evolves. now I must into the goings. You get going whatever this was.

But yeah proto germanic, proto indoeuro all that shtit is going to be recreated as a full language, gothic with most ease.

can't wait for the arxiv paper to show up

;-)

Sooo.

psypost.org/2016/09/sound-meaning-similarities-found-across-thousands-languages-44957

Up to something?
Finding the root language of consciousness/humanity would likely give some power to however knows it.

to study dead languages, less tainted by culture, and cross examine them could potentially lead that way.

Can someone explain all this shit too me? Seems spoopy and haven't seen something like this in forever.

Forgotten languages is seemingly a cult about aliens, but has sources and funding out the ass, is linked to Halliburton, an oil company which may actually be a missile company.

Another user can elaborate.

Oh, and forgot to mention, they make strange languages, and have a "Cassini Diskus" which is a strange group of geometric characters. These characters can show up in sound spectrograms and light.

also creepy as fuck videos with subliminal messages and said corresponding spectrograms for the decoding and event, etc.

I'm Chinese and I can read a bit but their Chinese section doesn't make any sense at all. Just random characters scrambled up.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/着闇奧 厨亞 偖俄賠他

I'm freaking the fuck out wtf

Aliens is probably the hot-topic of interest, but there are several articles about other topics.

there are Defense articles describing Military tech.
Alchemy Articles
Ancient religious texts

I posted an article in here earlier about Obama administration fighting with China over Gold off of Norway and, coincidentally, the price of gold skyrocketed in June 2014, same time as the article.

Very interesting stuff.

Its not really "chinese" it's a mashup on languages maybe INCLUDING chinese, but synthetically evolved over time to create a new language consiting of parts of multiple languages.
It's an entirely new language with it's own syntax and grammar, with traits taken from Chinese.
This is all done through a program with Mathematical scripts.

That's because they mash two or more languages together and emulate years of evolving it with a two-layer neural net or some other software.

Yeah I noticed, it has a lot of old traditional characters.

Gonna go ahead and drop a big red pill on anyone reading:

this content in this thread is mainly just the output of a bot. likely a large RNN trained on text from this site along with whatever research papers they had handy. also if this is google, then fuck you. leave projects like this to students.

Forgive me for being thick but how the fuck did you guys know it's about aliens? I don't have a lot of time to look into it got to leave in like 30 mins

Are you talking about forgottenlanguages or the posters in this thread?

e-mails, ATS threads.

There's quite a bit of info referencing other-worldly intelligence, but its not JUST that.

get.google.com/albumarchive/101307857581161825666/album/AF1QipMKIwovnNzFhCfyWfS2SI9KWtXZS9XSL_bh0ZtF

The posters aren't bots

Im not a bot either
I just like puzzles

Sure they are. I probably wouldn't have made the connection if your bot hadn't spat out that blurb about ML

You mean this?

I thought the fluidity of whatever that was strange also.

But I doubt that's a bot.

take the ML-specific literature out of your training set and try again lol

guy who thinks all the posts over the last 4 days is a bot is a RETARD

nevermind mods, don't delete this, it's fucking gold

Also not a bot, though I'm vastly more active in the discord. I'm only in the Cred Forums threads when something new has developed.

I've spent so much time on this. 12 hours yesterday, so far I've been doing this for 6 hours today as well.

Me too. If there are bots then I'm not one of them. I'm interested in this on a few levels, particularly the psychology

Currently identified separate users:
Aelannyn
Aelidse
Aidnaid
Ayndryl
Aynel
Daradyn
Deyynah
Direne
Duanan
Enlydd
Karadne
Larynne
Lyaeryn
Naoed
Nyda
Nydse
Shiulynn
Thadryl
Yael
Yewaalin
Yrallyn
Yrdda
Zineb

Bottom left, "Contributers"

>Someone deciphers lost langauges
>Says abortions are bad

this thread is someones experiment. look up

>discord.gg/VsRXMJq

the link is invalid for me

Wait, didn't we confirm that this guy's an Israeli spy?

Also The will of Kek?

What? I've been here from the start and don't recall the israeli spy angle

so what's your endgame, OP? I would probably just leave you to your autogenerated nonsense if you were just trying to write up a paper. this seems pretty elaborate though

I'd fucking shoot myself

I've spent so much time on this shit

What makes you think this is auto-generated? Out of all the theories behind what we're doing as far as investigating the site, that's the most far fetched

In one of the previous threads, someone found Andryl's identity. It's some Spanish guy who obtained his physics degree in Israel and invents new languages and shit.

Obviously there is a shit-ton of writing on this website, with around 50 documents being released a month. As such, I doubt it is a simply a troll/meme.

The most simple and plausible explanation is that it's a bunch of PHDs that noticed they were getting hundreds of "omg, are you ayylamaos?" emails and decided to troll with some absolutely ridiculous emails like .Though, without some serious gymnastics, this does not explain the strange text in pic related. I suppose that one of the least strenuous acrobatic feats would be: these PHDs simultaneously have DARPA funding, have access to internal DARPA documents, and are extremely careless.

An alternate hypothesis is that this project is meant as a tool by the powers that be to redirect the best researchers of Cred Forums away from things like the election etc and down a dead-ended, poison well.

If what the Irish user said was remotely true, and the assorted videos are capable of subverting one's mind, then another hypothesis becomes available. A lot of these documents talk about things along this vein of mind subversion etc. Well, it wouldn't necessarily be necessary to subvert all brains on earth, as most earthlings will probably never turn against the powers that be. It may be quite right to create a meme website that is capable of attracting the most curious and autistic members of society in order to subvert their minds, as they are perhaps the most dangerous individuals to the powers that be.

One thing that came to mind was that the "English" paragraphs may not be in English at all: they may be another language simply disguised as English. Of course, it's a possibility, but it would be a feat to find a sensical paragraph in this pseudo-English that aligns with a sensical English paragraph - perhaps that is why so many of the unsourced English phrases are, while grammatically correct, nonsensensical. This doesn't explain why some paragraphs in pic related align so closely with reality.(encryption)

His names ruben, he isn't a spy and the degree wasn't a real degree

This thread is just bots!

Incoherent babble mixed in with words noone understands, im a world expert at a thing!

Guyz they are going to visit all of us!

/x/ please leave this is a serious thread

The only source Ive found for that was the spanish user. None of the sites are registered under the name, I dont even see how he made the connection to Ruben. The sites are registered under a different contributors name, though it is still in Spain.

Sauce on coords

don't keep insulting me

Keep in mind, if it's a misdirection tool, they've been preparing it for a really long time without using it at all.

You're a bot.

Ruben Cerda was a misdirect.

I've found the real Aryndryl.

>

What the fuck is this thread?

We're discussing Forgotten Langages, a site full of articles on a wide range of topics from ayylmaos, to military defense, to Alchemy, to religious texts.

Unfortunately, most of it is linguistically encrypted using a various mashup of dead languages that have been synthetically evolved over time to create a new language entirely.

What we know about the site:
Its been active since 2009 with extremely little traffic, it's admins are still active and usually post every day.
We also have a discord. If you have any specific questions, I could try to answer.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/02/earth-and-other-artificial-planets-self.html

Idk, seems like an elaborate ruse or data mining, idk

>dead baby picture

If its an elaborate ruse, its an EXTREMELY elaborate ruse. It's had next to no traffic at all before we started looking, so for nearly 8 years sat practically undisturbed except for a select couple of forums who seem to have found it back in 2010 and 2013. Most of the videos have less than 100 views.

The sheer volume of data is what makes this seem strange. There's thousands and thousands of individual documents.

Just to ensure everybody is nice and triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q0v7dymc3g

After reading a lot of material it seems
They are claiming to be studying humanity, as not a part of it. Do not want to harm us, in fact they backed of when they thought people are having bad effects watching the videos.
They fear people are not ready for contact and can't comprehend and gave reasons why.
They are researching language as a means to sway and communicate with people.
They are also claiming their videos are an info dump for time travelers to know where they are what to do
Same as their website, its written in future and alien languages so people can find it and seek help

But why?

Thats the question, isn't it?

If its complete bullshit, why the depth?
Why the extremely broad range of subjects?
Why weren't there any attempts at making this go viral in the past 8 years?
Theres no ads at all, it can only be found by search engine by using keywords from the text.
If it was for attention, why would they answer us through email, then suddenly stop? If it was feeding their ego, wouldn't they want to keep going?

What is that? I don't want to get a headache from watching shit.

Some kind of AI generated video, dont think its related

Kek. Have you been drinking?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/02/advances-in-project-see-specifically.html

"the effect will be to provide greater structure to those entities who may have a partially functional organ but have lost a large amount of muscle mass due to the requirements involved in interstellar travel. We can regrow skin and regenerate those organs but we need to do it quickly. A gaping wound that is created by the loss of skin allows entry of foreign bacteria and the like and threatens the correct functioning of the entity".

"In Pentagon terms, $950 million doesn't sound like a lot of money. There's a part of the equation that you might not know about, anyway. We need to have our SEEs ready before 2100 if we are right in expecting the Giselians to be here by around 2150"

>asking if a pollock has been drinking

Giselians seems to be a recurring theme in the articles about ayylmaos. Try using Giselian as a keyword in the search bar on FL if you would like to see more, there's quite a bit.

If I wanted to keep cats from advancing to explore other planets, I would probably set in motion events that would systematically destroy the most intelligent race of cats. That is, if I was too much of a pussy ayylamao to entirely annihilate the fuckers.

>pollock drinking

Of course they drink, they breathe in water.

I watched one of these vids yesterday. Now today I get another call that said, "SIX DAYS" and hung up again.
Did watching these things put me on a telemarketers list? I'm pretty sure that this shit is illegal in my state, and I sure as shit don't appreciate it.
And what the fuck happens in six days? I just got taken for a ride on this "badselfeater" bullshit, and I don't want to waste any more energy on another viral marketing scheme.
The video has given me nightmares, and I woke up last night wanting to dig a hole in my basement. Fuck this! I need my sleep to get up early to go to work.
If this site had a yelp review, I;d ASSBLAST it! Do not watch these videos unless you want your life fucked up like it's done mine! Please take me off of your calling list.

I expect that they believe the Giselian Beacons are some type of archaeological find that shares similarities with other finds across the globe. Think of the cave man drawings from Prometheus.

I also believe "Giselian" is a reference to ayyys they think are here to monitor us, similar to scouts or ayyys left behind. They view the Giselians similar to how autists view 3301 or we are treating FL - they believe they have to successfully unlock and communicate to the Giselians in their native or universal dialect in order to be recognized.

The best explanation we have for why they're called "Giselian" Beacons is because of the town of Gisel, Iran. However, Gisel is hundreds of miles to the north of where they have marked the, presumably original, Giselian Beacon was located. The name "Gisel" refers to hostages or, in old French, to people left behind. "Elians" is pretty similar to aliens.

I think these peoples are autistic nuts, but its interesting nonetheless.

Guys, you need to check this out:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/06/airspace-war-games-blindglint-and.html

>"On June, 5th and 10th, 2014, we tested BlindGlint in Central Europe with promising results"

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/10898385/13-planes-vanish-from-radars-over-Europe.html

>As many as 13 planes flying over Europe vanish from radar screens in an "unprecedented" series of blackouts that lasted 25 minutes with claims air traffic control could have been hacked

>In the June 5 incident, 10 aircraft disappeared from radar screens while on June 10, a further three went missing.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/07/ikuleum-apa-chasing-lights.html

All of these
Were found here:
As well as
>when the information is disclosed to the President, the organization, as a legal entity, is held accountable to DENIED for the control and protection of the information. Said information is only approved for disclosure to the President, that individual being held accountable for control and protection. The approval of the disclosure to the President does not constitute approval to disclose the information to any other individual.

>Only DENIED may authorize or deny the foreign disclosure of critical information to the President or any other organization. The disclosure decision shall be made within the scope of the delegated disclosure authority.

>Scientist notes derived from classified work will be reviewed and marked with the appropriate security classification markings. Scientist notes that cannot be reviewed, for whatever reason, should be marked with the highest classification of information. All scientists are considered expendable once their work is over.

this is some fucked up shit you guys are into...

no wonder this board looks the way it does

im out, plsdontkillme

youtube.com/watch?v=sHrod2skYPo
lmao you a dead man

Kek, what a bunch of LARPing faggots

Fucking retard

I said
>What they claim
Didnt say its true

Are you saying they claim something else?

I never said I believed it. I'm passing information to those who asked. Believe what you want to believe.

>kek been larping alone for 8 years just for teh lulz

If you want to know the truth about secret societies and the pyramid with the eye in it on the US dollar bill then you should go approximately 3 minutes of the way in to this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Also, found this in relation to whatever ARPA is.

nro.gov/foia/declass/WS117L_Records/84.PDF

FOIA requests.

>kek the government is clearly LARPing you autistic faggots

Buddy, I have fucked up dreams all the time and that's nothing.