Proof it can still be a greenscreen even when blue and with grid
youtube.com/watch?v=er5xxGyWs1Y&t=0s

Hair is fixed rather than floating around in like it should in 0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

Bubbles in space
youtube.com/watch?v=X9-Vroe9G_I

Some other footage exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=W2jqtzCKKh8

So now that we know that NASA fakes their stuff and is covering up something, what is it? And where did the money go supposedly went to NASA research?
Are they covering ayy lmaos?
Are they covering humans already settling elsewhere in the solarsystem?
Are they just taking the funds of NASA for black projects and use only a small part for the fakery, so they have a fund for black projects without anyone asking where that money went?

And dont even try to derail this thread with Flat Earth Theory. I dont mind people thinking that, I can even understand people thinking that since every source apparently lies. But still when you think the earth is flat it makes you sound silly regardless of it being true or not, which will just give base for shills to ridicule this as a whole.
And yes some of the sources are from people who believe the earth is flat, that doesnt mean i came to the same conclusion, nor does it make the footage any less valueble

NASA lying=/=flat earth

Where else did you see NASA being faker than the average ex girlfriend? Is NASA better at shitposting than Cred Forums
I mean look at her go at 29:20
youtube.com/watch?v=uy63vqd54ps
Talking so long without saying a damn thing. Thats almost art already

Also notice that there is not a tiny bit of dust being blown up during the landing apparently despite thrusters having to slow down the fall (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf
ifers.123.st/
youtube.com/watch?v=mMa0N6UzVdc
youtube.com/watch?v=brwpXqM_aEE
youtube.com/watch?v=xkNDk_Uv63k
free-iqtest.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=snNG481SYJw
youtube.com/watch?v=PgGLxOe6pFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=renN90k0KJE
youtube.com/watch?v=8DRWuE1ojNI
youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
youtube.com/watch?v=HXdjxPY2j_0
youtube.com/watch?v=976LHTpnZkY
youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4
youtube.com/watch?v=NhEg_L8mcLI
youtube.com/watch?v=pgb25O_uaCU
youtube.com/watch?v=nPfcwT4Fcy8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=jUnihTbgHdw
youtube.com/watch?v=WwlBaQp5E0s
septclues.com/SPACE SHUTTLE/endeavourbolt1_h_GIFSoup.com.gif
youtu.be/xciCJfbTvE4?t=34m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Notice the lack of a crater from the thrusters

Bumb

It's fake as fuck, for crying out loud It's been 100 years since anyone has pretended to go to the moon. Even the poindexters at NASA are now saying that they cant leave orbit because of radiation from the Van Halen belts.

youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

Really? I would have imagined we would be advanced enough to shield us from the radiation. Cant watch you vid now since im not home and mobile is lame af. But will certainly look into that video when im home sone time

So, green screens don't work in space?

The engineer says openly that the radiation in the belts is a challenge that they still have to overcome.

Space is a hoax.
There is no gravity
Earth is flat
look into Eric Dubay to learn more on the flat Earth
you have been lied to all your life
good luck
Mom

Just remember the earth is flat, and only 6000 years old, the sky is actually a crystal sphere with holes poked through it, man can't fly all those airplanes are actually trains with motion picture windows, and it's all a Jewish conspiracy to good Christians turn away from the word of God and worship the new devil of "science"

hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf

But i assume they never stated the van hallen belt in connection with the apollo missions right?

Sorry, maybe im too blind, but i dont get where i have to put my attention at that pic

We mad it to the moon but Kubrik was asked to make a film to help cover up what they found there. The earth is not flat. Bible is a composite of many religions and the letter J wasn't invented until the 14th century. Christ comes from Christos which is the gator oil egyptians use to anoint people. The bible spreads Saturn worship nothing else. Be a good goy and worship a composite made up demi god.

What do you think did they actually find?

>But i assume they never stated the van hallen belt in connection with the apollo missions right?

No why would they, It's all history now and beyond question.
The only problem they have now is doing the same thing without turning their astronauts into a three piece meal from KFC.

the earth being flat makes no sense.
1. Satellites
2. Radio
3. Seasons
4. Timezones
5. Constellations
6. Other planets
7. Spheres are the most efficient shapes to enclose a mass in space
8. Water spinning down a drain on either side of equator
9. The ISS
10. Eclipses
11. Sun-dials
12. The Rutan Voyager aircraft

>Don't blindly believe the government
>Blindly believe my YouTube videos instead

I believe in the footage they showed, not the oppinions or conclusions they have. Wether i look through all of nasas sources myself, or look in examples prepicked by people already doesnt matter if the footage isnt tempered with, and shows proof of lying.

People on Pol are retards bro, don't bother arguing with em

Fucking Germany jealous the U.S. put several men on the moon while all they can do is put 500000 niggers in Europe.

All Jewish lies stop believing what they tell you. Have you ever seen any of those in person up close? of course not. It's all movie CGI now and before that models.

Start saving boys.

It's worth it.

most of them have been thoroughly explained (timezones/seasons/otherplanets...) and or debunked already (satellites/iss etc...)
There are still points being actively discussed/researched like the reasons for solar/lunar eclipses.
read on the subject

>1992+24
>STILL falling for confirmed KGB active measures as revealed in Mitrokhin archive
>also thinks he's redpilled

for people looking for a valid source on flat earth
check this site
ifers.123.st/

15 proxies

Thinking it were american scientist doing that.
Read upoperation paperclip. Many german scientist were taken in from murica to get our technology, and many of them got into the nasa. So still we german doing that. You just were dumb ebough to give us the money

America is well known for saving dying races. First the Jews and now the Germans. Be glad soon Germany will be Germinstan but in US the German people shall live on.

You'll be africa 2.0 until then you retarded nigger.

Honorary Canadian

Why? Africans are breeding just fine. Even with extremely high death rates they are expected to be over 500 million in many African countries by 2100 a total of 4-6 Billion people will be living in Africa alone by 2100

Ok so when did you realize that his scenery is impossible. Plenty of similar pictures of earth from the Apollo missions.

user if you are here please post the pic if you found it.

Its not the moon casting a shadow, its the sun lighting only one side of the earth. Seeing that picture the sun should be somewhere above the picture a bit to the right. Just as the earth isnt casting a shadow on the moon, but the sun lighting only one side of the moon.

However there are some things that indicate that something else is illuminating the sun. Some even thing the moon has cold lightrays cooling down stuff (even though that maybe was just an issue with meassuring)

Yeah, im still waiting for that gux as well. Am the same op as in that post (id in this post changed due to me leavin home and getting new id from mobile

Well, why aren't there any pictures of the sun from the moon? That would clear out the suspicions but there aren't any pictures.

What footage? Lets analyse just one video and try to find out if its legit and why it maybe not. Just pick one and concentrate on it.

And i'm the guy who posted the email adress but i received no pic until now.
If he posts the pic here please make more copies and up them in different places

>Van Halen Belts

That's because the sun doesn't exist. There are no pictures of the sun anywhere. It's actually gateway to heaven and seeing it causes you to die and go there.

Any "purported" pictures are just Jewish make believe to turn good men away from the one true God.

>most of them have been thoroughly explained (timezones/seasons/otherplanets...) and or debunked already (satellites/iss etc...)
no they haven't

you're just obfuscating the point

Here is a private video from cosmonaut on his Youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=mMa0N6UzVdc

Can we do that with hillary instead? Im not trying to convince anyone. I just want people to look and see for themself. If after that they still believe everything is true its up to them. Im aware i can get it all wrong. But for me it is obvious the nasa is lying. If the videos provided arent enough for you its up to you to not believe, or do further research yourself. I would like everyone just doing the ressearch themselves. I dont want to think for others, i want others to start thinking. Me propagating my oppinnion as absolute truth would make me no better than the media, government, or nasa. Even religion and currently science suffers from that that stuff is taken as absolute truth while everyone disagreeing is simply just wrong.
Now i provided now several stuff providing my oppinnion. You can point out where those are mistaken, and maybe i will agree even, if whats said makes sense. Debunking one video doesnt proof anything by the way. There are multiple stuff indipendent of each other that indicate that they fake at leadt some stuff. Again im not saying everything is a lie. But a lot. I believe we very well may were in space, the moon. Maybe we got even people on the mars already and they are covering that.
The question for me is not if they lie. But how much

>Says the radiation can effect radio and guidance systems on Orion without good shielding. This is crucial since it is unmanned.
>"Well wud if u use apppppolo tech en?"
>Even though Apollo didn't use such complex comms and guidance systems nor did it pass through the Van Allen belt for as long as the Orion is going to on it's first unmanned flight.
Mate Apollo was a manned system which wasn't computerized as much as Orion.

You are saying there is some footage that proves that NASA is fake. Lets analyse it, yet? One video at a time. Start.

youtube.com/watch?v=brwpXqM_aEE

Bumb

Hey, here is how dust you mistake for bubles originates
youtube.com/watch?v=xkNDk_Uv63k

You wanted discussion and now you are ignoring criticism.

Im not ignoring it, the thing is right now im at a friend. I wont watch videos here. I will watch all the stuff when im home though. And if those videos are good i maybe will be persuated.

As for the dust as bubbles. In some footage you see the bubbles changing directions. That would happen under water which is always moving. Not in space.

The LEM was two stage sauerkraut

I'm curious to see the IQ of people who think Astronauts aren't real.

free-iqtest.net/

Fuck off kike, you are not welcome here*

>*here=earth

>Eric Dubay
KYS
seriously

change in direction can be explained by the magnetic field of space station, not the whole but different charges of different modules. Imagine video related but in space
youtube.com/watch?v=snNG481SYJw

Solar bataries carry the electric charge. Also, solar radiation can also play with particles of dust, heating them up on the day side and they are cooling down when in the shadow.

Nice CGI, it can be done with $20 and a few minutes of rendering.

I wonder what could NASA/JAXA can do with $19 billions/year

youtube.com/watch?v=PgGLxOe6pFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=renN90k0KJE

You have proven absolutely nothing.
Where are the rising bubbles in this video?

I think you are either confused or a shill or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DRWuE1ojNI

Go suck a bubble

youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28 check at 15:00

Space x is apparently also full of shit

>2016
>majority of Cred Forums is still dumb goyim who believe the spherical kike

Some red pills are just too much to handle I guess.

who is this guy whos talking? You can clearly see that the engine releases some pressure from this little tube there, or maybe its coolant or also some correction thruster but the guy pretends that he is stupid and don't notices it.

Fucking beautiful.

Of course SpaceX is full of dog excrements.
I think they over did it this time, i mean landing a fucking rocket on a barge floating on the ocean is overkill.

Also, the livefeed conveniently blacking out exactly on touchdown is a nice touch.

You have to be completely brainwashed (You) to not realise the whole Space x bullshit is CGI for the sheeple. You want to tell me this is real?
You're saying those cows are also real?

youtube.com/watch?v=HXdjxPY2j_0

>You have to be completely brainwashed (You) to not realise the whole Space x bullshit is CGI for the sheeple. You want to tell me this is real?

Are you trolling?

Looks like a fuel duct to me,

I did a little research into what SpaceX engine works used in this particular launch and here is what i found

youtube.com/watch?v=976LHTpnZkY

So this "snow" or "shit" how you called it - is a product of both turbo pump assembly and fuel main valve.
Are intrested in real research? How about you go and look why this things exist on a rocket engine? You talk about research and questioning but by now you only believe what this guy from the video is telling you.

Nice swimming pool m8

>No

I never said ibelieve in spherical earth. I just said i dont believe in the flat one.

I just know that i dont know. I know only the nasa is lying and providing a lot of fake stuff. Maybe the earth is round, maybe not. I will know when i go to space myself.

But does it even matter? Is humanity any less awesome because the earth is round? We would be traviling thousands if not millions of kilometer through the eternal space. Isnt that awesome? That wouldnt even negate the presence pf god if you want to believe in him. A super powerfull entity could put you might as well onto a giant rock traviling through space, judt as he could put you on a flat disc

That swimming pool is used for training you fucking mountain jew

Take this IQ test free-iqtest.net/ to prove you aren't a complete retard

>IT'S A WHITE SNOW GUYS! SPACE IS WATER! NASA DEBUNKED FOR THE LAST TIME!!

if the earth is flat why when the sun set under the horizon the earth isn't in total darkness?
why when you look through a telescope all the planets seems round? is earth the only flat planet in the galaxy? why when you attach a gopro to a baloon the earth seems round?

>That swimming pool is used for training you fucking mountain jew
Good goy! Of course they are.

>Take this IQ test
He fell for the iq meme

>There are still points being actively discussed/researched like the reasons for solar/lunar eclipses.

>can't explain one of the biggest holes in this entire wacky theory...

k, keep me posted

Why are you so scared user, are you a dumb sheeple?

>NASA using greenscreen
likely a grid they stuck up for an experiment, you can even see measurement numbers down the left.

>Proof it can still be a greenscreen even when blue and with grid
It's a symmetrical grid, which would be a nightmare to track. The camera likely doesn't even move.

Why would they risk using chromakey when they could build a set.

I didnt want xou to focus on the particles, but on the light. Getting dark in like 5 seconds? Yeah right. You chose to ignore the obvious which you couldnt explain but focus on the one where you can find an explenation fitting your oppinnion.

It can well be the particles originate from the engine. I didnt even remember that part when i posted it since i watched it a few days ago. But the sudden night is only explainable by altering the footage. IfnyounsY its because of the bright flames remember the commentators even said that its dark which it wornt 5 secy before the start

There are people that want to put words in Cred Forums's mouth.
Thanks for pushing back.

>Contact
This, greenscreens are the dumbest thing to use.

>there are people right now that believe we never went to space.
>there are people who believe the iss doesn't exist even when you can see it with a telescope
>there are people that are still this fucking stupid

actually just found this after a few minutes browsing ESA youtube
the screen is used for experiments.. this was uploaded in 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=0iAaMyWq5T4

>you can see it so it must exist!

What kind of nigger logic is this? I guess 2pac, elvis, BIG, etc. All still exist as you can see holograms of them at festivals.

The ISS could quite easily be a hologram

Even more likely, it is an actual object, but not the space station at all, a cover for some secret project or whatever.

To all NASA believers/followers, i wonder what will you do ((when)) it will be proven without a doubt that they faked every space mission from the very beginning, 1958?

How will you live with yourselves after realising you have been spoonfed lies and cartoon images of Earth and space your entire life?

When it's gonna hit the fan, you will no doubt remember these days.

>The ISS could quite easily be a hologram
Britain is lost

Explain how the fuck you project a hologram into the night sky simultaneously around the earth.

>Even more likely, it is an actual object, but not the space station at all, a cover for some secret project or whatever.

Please dont tell me your serious

a grid to emphasize movement does not equal a greenscreen.
>stop being so fucking retarded.

"banter" I hope.

are you just salty about your country being an utter failure since 1918?

Can you prove they never happened without a shitty youtube video?

The ISS could quite easily be a hologram

The video with the grid was released as far as i know shortly after the case i posted became popular. So probably a cover up. But even if it is legit with the meassuring and stuff, it doesnt falsify the rest

still waiting for an explanation

You are not an intelligent man.

The grid is there to emphasize and measure the motion of the ball, nothing else.
>stop being retarded.

no one's gonna answer that?

Go back to /x/, Vollpfosten.

Light? Its how cameras react on the bright light - they adjust so you wouldn't see something like picrelated. Here is another camera that was in the distance and recorded this exact launch of SES-9 satellite. Why didn't you search for this? Why am i doing research instead of you? Why are you talking about research and thinking for yourslef and just repeating points from the video some youtuber guy gave you?

We can see the conditions and time of say when it happened.

that's awesome

>this much tinfoil
Oh fuck off back to your containment board /x/enophobe

seeflat earthers are some of the stupidest fuck around

Tim Peake was first sent to the ISS December 2015, check old news articles.
Video with grid in plain sight was uploaded Nov 7, 2014.

>it doesnt falsify the rest
that's true user, but an obvious lack of research doesn't help OP's cause.

/thread

Fuckin Kraut dipshit.

>NASA using greenscreen
Holy shit are you all this stupid?
You need to have a grid to take measurements while objects move.
We do this on Earth all the time.

Again totally ignored the commentators which stated it is dark, that the sun set. I even told so in my post.

Hey /x/, get the fuck out with your crazy bullshit. Bad Self Eater was a hoax, so go back to your shitty board where you belong.

Also I'd like to remind everyone:

Jumping to conclusions and believing shitty YouTube videos will discredit actual conspiracies, such as 9/11 being a false flag attack or JFK's assassination.

I guarantee most of the people discussing this shit believe the bible.

Been back for what?
It's literally all rock and dust, which we now have samples of.
All low gravity experiments are done in the ISS, which makes way more sense financially, pragmatically, and in terms of safety.
The only reason we went to the moon in the first place was to win the space race with Russia - it was never a priority or desire before.

So the Sunset happened and commentator said it. So what? There are no sunset on Flat Earth?
Here is this sunset again

1. It's you're

2. By having multiple projectors on the ground fucko. Or even projections from just 6 satellites which would be even easier.

>the screen is used for experiments.. this was uploaded in 2014

no you tube is in it also they just changed the date

Darn, you figured it all out. Those physicists who've been studying all these phenomena for the past 60+ years will surely be blown out of the water and be out of the job. All by one man who was brave enough to watch a bunch of youtube videos for the past 200 hours.

Flat earthers do not maintain that the earth is 100% totally flat as a pancake.

This gif doesn't really mean anything.

Weird how there it is still bright long after take off opposedly to the other footage

>rocks and dust that we have samples of

Yeah like that moonrock which turned out to be petrified wood? Kek.

You niggers realise that this is a muslim bread. Only muslims and niggers believe this kind of shit and if look closely at OPs flag you can clearly see that he is a filthy muslim roach.

So these threads are just here to make us look bad, right? Because that's the only logical explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgb25O_uaCU

Yeah so far we have a strange effect on the camera that SpaceX used. So what? There was a launch, and it happened at sunset. And many other cameras recorded that launch from different positions. So what does it mean?
Maybe it is some special camera, just like those NASA uses during their tests
youtube.com/watch?v=nPfcwT4Fcy8

What conclusions do you draw from some strange footage by SpaceX? That they are liers? How did they lie to you by releasing a video with some strange effect?

I laugh at you flat-earther retards, because you always claim that something has been "debunked," yet quite literally never post the supposed evidence.

The one thing no one can "debunk" is Foucault's Pendulum. Take an equatorial country and place one North of the equator and one South and they will spin in opposite directions.

The only defenses i've seen your quacks make against it is "hurr electromagnetic waves cause it to move different directions!!" Yet have never provided any evidence to prove that (even though it's scientifically false).

Foucault's Pendulum completely shatters flat-Earth "theory."

Weird how so many people go rather against me than my point. I must be on to something so many shills as there are here. Otherwise they would read the first post knowing its not about flat earth, and going against the person rather than the facts is typical shilltactic

Irony being your post invited flat-Earthers who didn't read the post.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

So these threads are just here to make us look bad, right? Because that's the only logical explanation.

I have a question:

What if they like, legitimately have a use for green screens in space? What if they were filming something in space but just wanted to use a green screen? This fact alone means the green screen video proves absolutely nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=jUnihTbgHdw

the earth is flat.

>believing online IQ tests are accurate

that's the real IQ test

>being this autistic

no one loves you and you'll die alone

No, i present you the evidence and i try to debate reasonably. So here is another video of that launch and at 0:19 you can see first camera in action and then at 0:23 they switch for the second camera and they look differently.

Logical conclusion would be that they use different cameras with different filters but you listen to this Jeran guy who said it is impossible and repeat after him like you don't even try to use your own head.

So what else do you want us to analyse?

Yeah its always the eurocucks who seem to be falseflagging as these loons, it makes sense because the entire rest of the world only sides with the liberal running for president every single election

Wow i thought i had taken all the redpills and now this is a new one.

thanks, im now woke as fux.

I forgot to leave something here.

I never saw it becoming so dark so quick. You cant say that its because of the bright flames because it stays dark even when the flames are no longer vidible. When being further away with another camera it is still dark. Commentators say its dark, yet 5 secs previous to the start it is still bright. Some guy probably edited the video the right way making it dark when the bright flames were visible. Then some other guy probably took up the work and sees "ah its dark" and continioued to make the edited footage dark. If it were because of the flames getting dark it would became bright again. They say its dark even though 5 secs before the start you can see how bright it is still that footage has been altered bro

Your footage showing it still bright even is moore proof the other footage is altered

These threads are designed to make us look bad. Always remember to sage.

Look here it proves 2 different cameras were used

and no guy could alter that footage because it was streamed LIVE on the internet and people were looking at it simultaneously on the internet and from the ground.

I give you... wonderbolt!
This is one powerful fucking bolt!
Someone do the math! how much weight this bolt is supporting.

(((Live))) video could be prerecordet and then sent. Do you know anyone watching it from the ground? Could all have been people involved

oops.. wrong image and it's too big. here you go

septclues.com/SPACE SHUTTLE/endeavourbolt1_h_GIFSoup.com.gif

>arguing with a literal retard
We would have an easier time taking money from a jew, than trying to prove to you that the earth isn't flat.

We have technology to build such strong bolds, and still people think we cant go into space

Read up the very first post idiot. I specifically said that i this is not about flat earth, and never said i believe the world is flat

Thanks mate.
/Thread

The simplest solution is often the correct solution

So you are saying everyone in the area of 20 km from the launch pad is a part of conspiracy? It could be tens of thousands people.

I'm sure it's an impressive bolt, but it probably doesn't have to be as strong as you might think.

When the shuttle is on the pad the fuel tank is supported by the solid boosters, and the shuttle itself is supported by the launch clamps.
Once in flight the fuel tank is supported by the thrust of the solid boosters, and the shuttle is supported by it's own engines.

Nice!

I agree it's fake, because people forget that they had to send in a "command center" where the lunar module detaches from it and the 3rd guy in the command center is setting up the rendezvous to reconnect the module when it comes back into the moon's orbit in 0g... for no failures to have happened in 1960s technology and to go to the moon 6 times in 4 years is impossible.

Not to mention the whole thing about the moon being 230,000 miles away, even in 0g an insanely far distance compared to the low earth orbit which is only about 100 miles up.

youtu.be/xciCJfbTvE4?t=34m18s

Watch this part for a few minutes and then look at the fucking Earth bouncing around in this "official NASA video". clearly a cutout with the window being utilized as an illusion.

OP add that clip to your collection.

I would bet my life that they never went to the moon.

Thing is the rockets have to do major work because otherwise the shuttle wouldnt need that big rockets. Look how big such a rocket is. Almost all of those are fuel. And they are empty when disconnect, otherwise they wouldnt make it so big or full since it would save weigjt and thus even more fuel. All of that is required to get the shuttle into space. Look at the shuttle. And doesnt even have space for fuel close to the amount of the rockets. If it would support its own weight that much with its boost you wouldnt need such big and heavy rockets addittionally. So it does have to support a lot

I just KNOW you're the same guy who said they could deactivate the atoms.

Those guys in tinfoil suits are obviously fingerprint smudges on the visor. Retards

>for no failures to have happened in 1960s technology and to go to the moon 6 times in 4 years is impossible.
What makes you think that?

>Not to mention the whole thing about the moon being 230,000 miles away,
The saturn V was a big rocket you know.

>look at the fucking Earth bouncing around in this "official NASA video"
Suppose for a moment that it is in fact the camera that is bouncing around and not the fucking earth.

>I would bet my life that they never went to the moon.
God, i wish that was true

fuck off potatonigger, he's right, I bet you think you "can see the flag on the moon's surface with a telescope" too right?

What I'm saying is that the mounting points aren't supporting the entire weight of the shuttle hanging from the external tank, or vice versa. It's distributed across both the shuttle and the solid boosters. No doubt the mounting points are still very strong.

Conspiracyfags are the niggers of the internet

Go and roleplay about lizard people on /x/

>I bet you think you "can see the flag on the moon's surface with a telescope" too right?
not with a land based one. It's too far away. Lunar probes can see the landing sites though, like the one the chinese sent a couple of years ago.

He's referring to the shuttle you stupid nigger.

> mfw sitting at NASA and reading this thread while eating lunch

Keep posting autists

but are you on the moon, or the space station??!?!

it all faked

Nah I'm in one of the centers watching a live stream of sun. Very comfy.

cool

I have seen the ISS fly overhead with my own eyes. It looks like a small bright dot and it goes from horizon to horizon in about 2 minutes. You can make out the butterfly shape of it with a telescope or binoculars.

They fucking put a mirror on the moon if you point laser on it it will reflect back fucking tinfoil faggot

>Mfw im actually an insider at nasa and ask all my collegues and they didnt post in here

Everbody can claim everything mate

have you done it?!? or are you just repeating stupid NASA memes?

Proven fake photoshopped bullshit. They didn't get the scale of the Rover tire tracks right, either

> Germoney
> NASA

Keep dreaming, Hans.

>what is radar

You don't need a mirror to bounce a signal off something

These threads are designed to make us look bad. Remember to sage.

It doesn't take a genius to realize the Apollo missions were faked with a little research. I bet even you could figure it out.

No one loves you and you'll die alone. But you already figured that out.

He's just a paid hillary shill trying to make Cred Forums look bad.

Wtf I hate me now

The fact people like you get so defensive about it speaks volume that this is all blind nationalist bias. I don't see you being this passionate when people point out shady shit in the Soviet space program.

That is because both the USSR and USA were ruled by one shadow government.

but what about evidence that at least landers and other stuff made it to the moon?

all the apollo equipment that's left there. plus historical records from other governments seeing a launch and orbits and stuff.

i can say that rockets definitely made it to the moon. not sure about people.

>when people point out shady shit in the Soviet space program
like what?
>That is because both the USSR and USA were ruled by one shadow government.
were? Not anymore?
China, India and Japan too?

Fuck off to /X/ reported

I'm a shill for suggesting you conduct independent research instead of believing everything you're told.

Keep swallowing those bluepills

But I did. That's why I know you're a filthy shill.

Okay, lets say Obama comes out tomorrow and broadcasts on every news network
>"Uhhhhhh...My fellow Americans. The earth is, ah...Flat. And we never went to the moon. The ISS is all a lie, made by greenscreens."
What the fuck does that change? Oh no, the ISS is fake and we never went to the moon and the earth is flat, so fucking what? You guys are wasting your time on meaningless horseshit when we have real shit to deal with like BLM and libcucks.

Look up independent verification of apollo sites

Is there anything more redpilled than believing in Flat Earth?

Keep swallowing those bluepills

>But I did

I can tell

n... NO! that's not.. that's not what i meant to say! GUH! I was responding to the other thing! You're mixing up!! FUUUCCKCKCK!!!!

>ITT Tards who never went to college or fluncked out suddenly have a good understanding of astrophysics because they watched a video on JewTube
kys