Meme magic

>Pepes will be illegal soon

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/amp/1.3764642
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtu.be/5D7UKbHGp40
youtube.com/watch?v=WvqeAp9fhjQ
imgur.com/a/U2dTR
saintcaecilia.info
youtube.com/channel/UC19OoMhVHl9J5IjJ-U3lXYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3tdbwp1XE
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XeVLJeMdE
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
youtube.com/watch?v=9zmQwBUFwd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 mods start deleting all of the pepe threads, again

Kek, we thank you for the many shads you bestow upon us in your Goodness and Generosity.

We thank you for the God Emperor Trump

In your Power, we delight.

Shadilay!!

Shadilay!!

We serve you forever.

Smite our CTR enemies, for they are heretics and fags and mods.

Let the blood of 88 AIDS monkeys rain upon them.

#Crusader4Kek

meme magic is truly a glorious thing

never did i ever think an R9K meme would break out into real life and become a symbol of naziisim

its fucking halarious

user, the person who did that made a thread showing himself and his friend doing it. He is one of us.

>Tfw Pepe is the new face of anti-facism now and will be banned by the new facists.
>Tfw we'll be able to use "your people banned a frog meme that stood for freedom of expression" and there will be no arguments on the other side since (((they))) know nothing about memes

Gonna start drawing pepes in my unis bathroom now

University of Queensland in Australia got hit last week as well top kek

FB
/groups/uqstalkerspace/

this week I mean

Kek, this is my uni too. Our chancellor sent out an email yesterday about chalk messages basically upsetting people

What are they going to do? Shame us? Haha we've already dealt with that our entire lives. Racist? We've been called that already we dont give a shit. Beat us up? HAHAH Yeah a bunch of fucking weak fagot limp wrist ed Marxist sure are going to beat us up!

Contemporary youths are too stupid, civilization is doomed, when will that mini ice age fucking start...

Also, I'm surprised no one has said anything about the greedy jew stickers all over campus

I will never understand how Pepe of Boys Club underwent a mutation from a laid back weirdo in a furry webcomic to the avatar of an Egyptian proto-God and symbol of the far right associated with Nazism in the span of 8 years.

I feel like some immortal observer of a species evolution. "How did these little faggot shit flinging monkeys become the rulers of the entire planet?"

the left has gone full retard. They literally and unironically think that our feels frog meme is the official mascot of: trump, nazism, and white supremacy

Do what you will with them, we have already won.

We mock them now

Some guy at a University I live near caused a fuss when he wore his MAGA hat to class.

cbc.ca/amp/1.3764642

I'm going to pay them a visit layer today...

>ASU
Ah yes, the 4 year summer camp where kids sit on beanbags and talk about oppression for 10 hours a week

>lefties
>fascist
>threats

If there wasn't a crop of new young idiots every year, the left couldn't survive

Implying it's not

Attacked by some cuckstress who is choked that she isn't vp of student life anymore

>you have to remove the hat
>HAVE TO
>i'm warning you
>I have friend who are minorities

Her tactics don't work anymore

SO U BE SAYIN
*sips on lean
A CARTOON FROG
*smacks lips
IS A MUTHA FUKIN NAZI ?

WE WILL DRIVE YOU OFF CAMPUS WE WILL SILENCE YOU WE WILL LAKE SURE NOBODY CAN HWRE YOUR MESSAGE.
>you fascists

How do these people look in a mirror

I never imagined pepe becoming so powerful.

They can't because their eyes aren't real.

>Pepe's become illegal
>rare pepe trading actually becomes a real thing

Makes you wonder who the real fascists are...

Meme magic is getting stronger.

I have a USB card with over 1000 pepes in my home safe, i am ready for the happening.

Keep it up mates. The more we push at the moment, the more rabid they are becoming. The more rabid they become, the more people will wake up to the lefts bullshit.

We've stayed quiet too long, there's no giving up now.

>yfw the Feds raid your house to secure your now illegal stash of rare pepes

I wanted to go to App State...

This would counts as meme magic, right? We memed about them being rare, and then they legitimately became rare contraband?

>The Yanks know what's good
Warms my heart

kek, realistically do you think that we are all on some watch list for our rare pepes/use of Cred Forums

Wait hold on, somebody fill me in on what the fuck's happening, Pepe is now racist?

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Even better, Pepe is now the icon of right-wing

"Old Woman Yells At Frog".
Hillary picked a fight with a cartoon, prompting the lapdog media to rush to her defense and likewise attack the cartoon. But the cartoon won.

>22

Sooner than you think, user.

>pepe started out as a meme enjoyed by teens/normies
Fuck there are literally websites that explain where memes originate and come from and they can't even get it right

>Probably the best that can be said for the Alt-Right is that its mostly youngish adherents are naive: unaware that 21st-century America is not the worst society the world has ever conjured

All problems must be ignored because we aren't the worst society in the world, says the economist!

>paint a green frog

>pro-Trump chalk

the mindgames

Share your pepes! We must spread his froggy countenance across the interwubs, When pepes are outlawed, only outlaws will have pepes.

Guys. I have stencils and can make Pepes. Give me your favorite pepes and I'll make stencils to spray paint them across campus

Can you really throw students out because of their political views?

probably

how will this be remembered in the history books?

Is this the dawn of the pepe black market?

>tfw the Pepe Prohibition drives up prices of rare pepes

Pepe needs to kill Crooked Hillary.

No No No... of course not that would be wrong 1st amendment and all that
>Unless of course they think the wrong thing and make some people uncomfortable, open minds are only a good thing when they're open to what the left believes

>500 years from now
>... What's a "book"?

>Kenya
How the actual shit are you posting? Genuinely surprised.

If this shit goes on much longer. I may consider a small inconspicuous pepe tattoo

(((Economist)))
The same rag that wrote an article gloating about white British being killed off and how Brexit couldn't stop it.

I find it somewhat sickeningly humorous that all these "journalists" who were busy cheering white genocide for years are now suddenly saying
>W-wait a minute, goyim! Y-you shouldn't fight back!

>yanks know what's good

i feel so much love, and in return i love y'all too.

Beta uprising

The left has become the thought police, they want to silence any view that differs from theirs.

They literally have become the the very thing they once opposed.

Probably like the first biplanes or tanks.
As the crude beginnings of the era of memetic warfare.

Damn straight

The U.s. has always loved Ozzies. Even if they are a bunch of backwards cunts. You would be too if you had to grab onto the dirt to keep from falling off the world

Are you some sort of embassy employe or how in hell do you have internet in Kenya?

This

/r9k/ dream is coming true for once

>kenya

Aaaahhhhhhh SHIT

praise kek

Give me the numbers

The jews behind the memestream media understand meme magic, there is a coordinated effort to box pepe in as a simple racist trump cartoon thus stripping lord kek of his most powerful meme. The largest meme machine in history is fighting back, do not underestimate them or the power of pepe may be lost forever.

I think it might be time to start making some Pepe/kek merchandise. Someone will need to fill the void in the meme magic market.

well fuck you too kek

blasphemy!

It's something much, much darker.

It's not that bad you faggots.

This is important. The media has had monopolistic power of meme magic for decades. They are losing control of their power, and thus, their minds.

They are dangerously, but they're also getting weaker. We should not underestimate them, but they are underestimating us. They simply cannot understand us.

>Tfw gonna start drawing rare Pepes at my school and start a shit storm

What did African slaves do when their religion was illegal? They replaced their deities with saints and pretended it was Catholicism. Kekis can preserver

you mean
>500 years from now
>AYO A BOOK? DA FUQ IS DAT SHIT NIGGA

DAY OF THE ROPE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpKIn-PHHAQ

REMOVE ALL THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST KEK

>obama's cousin trying to rev up tourism
I'm on to you.

Click click click click ooga booga

Pepe has truly blessed us this election.

>Kenya
How fast can you run?

>Asked you how you were posting in this thread
>It's not that bad
That's a good anwser you gave me there, Obama.

better one

the pepe must flow

Post rare Pepes before they ban them
>inb4 the campaign is named "Bin that Meme"

youtu.be/5D7UKbHGp40

It's a fucking cartoon of a frog. This is so stupid. Jesus Christ. It's like everything the movie "Idiocracy" predicted has come true, with baggage.

>making money out of KEK or Pepe

That's heresy. Are you a jew by any chance?

I never in all my wildest dreams, thought ten years ago that a frog who is famous for pissing with his pants down in a furry webcomic would someday become a major geopolitical force influencing the elections of the most powerful nation in the world through the image of an ancient-Egyptian avatar god of chaos.

What a fucking time to be alive.

Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just Pepe is also a prison.
-Henry David Thoreau

>Live the dream, bin the meme

link to vids?

i'm a liberal and begrudgingly voting hillary but holy fuck do i hate how whiny this generation is. they refuse to engage in discourse. a large proportion of the country doesnt see eye to eye with you on many issues, and you have to live with them, deal with it!

fake and gay

>911
Ids habbenin
War on Memes confirmed

We must secure the existence of our memes and a future for Kek’s children.

THIS

It made me fucking laugh for the first time since quite a while.

The idea of a smiling frog being this triggering to those lefties is so fucking hilarious. I just cannot stop laughing :D :D

Thank god for finding my way to Cred Forums

>pro-Donald Trump
its just Pepe, ffs
what a mad world we live in

now they can't back up or excuse their shit behavior because they will admit they are morons. its a trap and it worked too well

A decade of gathering meme-magic. gathering energy from the lulz of millions of edgy shitlords. Pepe has pierced the veil. God is dead and we have killed him. Pepe Sits upon the throne and we have placed him there. DEUS KEK

Oh my god I havent been saving any pepes

Kenyans for trump confirmed

Good then the value on all pepes in the pepe market are going to skyrocket.
Better stock up now while the market is saturated.

I thought he is called Pepe?

heres one

youtube.com/watch?v=WvqeAp9fhjQ

Any attack made by the liberals against this meme would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This meme is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it!

Look but dont save ok

Oh shit that was an user here who did that
GIBS LINK OP

imgur.com/a/U2dTR

STARTER PACK OVER 1200 PEPES SAVE THEM NOW WHILE YOU CAN

What's it like being mentally retarded?

truly the meek inherit the earth.

>muh safe spaces
>that retarded betamale SJW at the end
If this is what university is then I'm glad I never went.

Kek is our God
Pepe is His Son
Harambe is His Spirit
Trump is His Wrath
Grant us Your Vengeance
On the Day of the Short Rope

Nope, lawsuit waiting to happen

>>Pepes will be illegal soon
And Kek just gets stronger. Amazing.

ignorance is bliss, maybe

Vox Populi, Vox Kek

Gibs!

nigga you know what happens when mainstream media starts attacking lord kek? they get fucked. hard.

>pepe has been meme for over a hundred years
>70 year old grandmothers use pepes on their face book
>media OMG NAZI FROGS!!!!!!
>idiot millenials the "internet generation "believe pepe is Nazi frog

YOU CAN NOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!

>cbc.ca/amp/1.3764642
>"We are aware of the post and will not comment on the specifics of this instance," it read.

>"Mount Royal University respects individuals who exercise their constitutionally-protected right to freedom of expression."

bizarrely uncucked

Did you ever see "Men in Black"? Remember when that bug killed that guy and squeezed into his skin so he could look just human enough to walk around among humans without causing them to freak out? That's what you're voting for when you vote Hillary. A jew banker bug squeezed into a Hillary suit

I remember a time when teens spreyed political slogans on the wall
nobody care

a smug frog drawn with chalk? call the FBI!

How many gibsmedats do you get a month you fucking nigger?

What happened to freedom of Religion?

We are becoming the new order while the left throws everything they have to destroy a green cartoon frog named Pepe.

Truly this is the apex of human history

cheers

stupid coons

Only available to abrahamism.

Will Kek's Kool Klub be labeled a terrorist organization? I really want to join the KKK.

>Implying I don't have an emergency Pepe reserve that will last me until the last election cycle.

Kek smiles upon those who help themselves.

god, that poor little beta fag cuck tagging along

So, Kek -> Caecilia?
saintcaecilia.info

Wish I was still in college so I could do this.

I TOLD YOU ABOUT Cred Forums BRO

Hello Africano Friendo c:

>plans within plans
>two great houses
why did I just have a mental image of Barron and Melania fleeing in a helicopter while Trump blows a cloud of poison gas into Hillary's face but survives while explaining to her that he has made it a lifelong policy never to smoke, drink alcohol, drink coffee, or inhale poison gas

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

How long until someone builds the first temple dedicated to the worship of Kek?

youtube.com/channel/UC19OoMhVHl9J5IjJ-U3lXYw

is the channel

PRAISE BE TO KEK

>collected bottlecaps for years in case Fallout happens
>wasted my life and have less than 15 pepes on harddrive

Lol I saw the thread, he's a poster here

Memers at UQ at fucking loser nerds that have never touched a weight in their lives

They make me embarrassed to even consider myself fashy

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip3tdbwp1XE

these idiots were given the chance to press charges for their banner being destroyed, and they fucking said no!

jesus, all respect lost, fucking faggots

>not teaching yourself photoshop and creating a collection of ultra rare pepes to encrypt on an external harddrive that will be valuable enough to feed you and your family for generations after the inevitable apocalypse

I currently have a folder with over 750 Rare Pepes that haven't been posted publicly even a single time. The crown jewel of them was appraised the other day at 3.4 million USD

I love you Japan.

How can they read?

Not only is there a water shortage in Flint, they wanna bring Syrian refugees there
>Source: InfoWars
My sides... are college students this uninformed?

I think you mean how fast Kenya run

I wonder what happens if Pepe suddenly appears around the world, stickied and drawn on walls...

you can't sticky posts in real life

How does Kek tie into Esoteric Jahanism lads (or vice versa)?

>tfw used Pepe before he was racist and before he was normie

Is this a knowing misrepresentation of our views, or are they genuinely this oblivious?

there must be something already, the muzzies didn't destroy everything pre-Islam Egypt did they?

not long

Finish the job cunts

Meme magic is divinity. Never forget that.

Holy shit
>Investing
>Saved

can i order a MAGA hat to get shipped here? i want to wear it around and see how many fags i can piss off

guess i'll have to get backups too, it'll likely get stolen.

actually, i'm a frequent festival-goer, and every year i need a new hat or something to give all my mates so we can find each other in the crowds, i reckon a squad of MAGA hat wearers would do real well.

oops

>Clinton as Reverend Mother Mohiam
>Trump slays Feyd-Cruz
>looks at Reverend Mother
>"You think you can control me, but try and look where you dare not, and you will see Pepe staring back at you!"
>Count Hasimir Christie refuses the Establishment's order to kill the Donald
>Melania turns to Ivanka
>"History will call us wives."
>Chelsea Clinton Trump forced to write history about how her husband Made America Great Again

There is a requirement.
You should be intelligent enough to be self-aware and it is requirement for the reflection in mirror to mean you something.
I have a bad feeling about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Did they set up treatment for anyone who has developed ptsd due to the frogs? You should anonymously demand it and shame the university for not providing it.

SHADILAY!

>10 Million dollar fine
>95% of Population won't be able to pay it

PEPE And KRATOM

all of this is blatantly illegal

government has to right to outlaw plants or images

So my offspring will inherit this fine.

They still can't pay it all, now what?

Shall we call up UK and go out for a cheeky Nandos?

>tfw I have a huge folder full of weaponized frogs

Shadilay brothers

Hipster cunt

Warning: pepes can go stale when stored in folders for extended durations.

I'd fuck them Froggy-style

but you can at least paste them on paper

I wish I could draw so I can spread the message of kek through pepe chalkings.

Give me your credit card number and home address and I'll get you one :)

who woulda thought a fucking frog would go so far

>r9k meme

>Threaten To Run Creators Off Campus

But this is free speech protected under the same Constitution that allows them to say that.

Only the most violent will know peace from this insanity.

rules 1 and 2

Time to stock up on pepes.

Thats not who we worship. Pepe is merely a representation of Kek. Like the christian gods stupid burning bush

Just be honest, you wanted to take psychdelics and fuck a bunch of basic liberal bitches.

That's the only reason anyone would go there.

>USB card
>card

o-Obama?

>your people banned a frog meme that stood for freedom

It gave us hope, you monsters

We found a rare pepe in our University too...
No complaints were done

Kek

They scared now.

>pepe is now a pro-trump symbol

Can Awoo be nazi symbol next?

underrated.

I think I figured it out.... Jimmy John is the secret leader of the alt-right.

What is his #1 sandwich?

>mfw

Exodus 8:2
>If you refuse to let them go, I will send a plague of frogs on your whole country.

Exodus 8:4
>The frogs will come up on you and your people and all your officials.

Psalm 78:45
>[God] sent swarms of flies that devoured them, and frogs that devastated them.

Psalm 105:30
>Their land teemed with frogs, which went up into the bedrooms of their rulers.

Revelation 16:13
>Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

I think it's a knowing misrepresentation to try and further discredit trump and the movement. Normies might have started to join in more but now if anyone sees Pepe on twitter they'll just scream RACIST FROG REEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying Cred Forums isnt the first KeKs temple
Quantum diety only needs ibformations to survive

I was going to say the same thing. As a meme pepe is older than probably half the boards on Cred Forums, and iirc the original cartoon is older than Cred Forums itself. But it could just be close.

>slowly but surely Kek will take a physical form with the power of meme magic
what a time to be alive

Kek cares not for gold or jewels. He needs only lulz and shitskin genocide and dubs.

Based Kenyan doesn't use router for packet transfer.
Based Kenyan runs the packets himself.

>tfw all pepes will become RARE

is this shit real????

So where are all the kenyan shitposters mate?
There's more people in Kenya then Canada.
And yet youre the first I'm seeing in years.

Maybe he meant one of these.

>not teaching yourself to draw wild `rare pepe's from memory.

Look at this nub

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL MURRICAN Cred ForumsLACKS

College campuses are public property. Meaning any of you stupid NEETs here can go and draw le ebul paypays on the ground and the worst that can happen if they catch you is they get triggered, get college campus police involved and they can only ask you to leave. Come back the next day and do it over.

Make sure to check out their rules about chalk writing. Some campuses will fine you if you write on vertical surfaces as horizontal surfaces are more prone to the elements cleaning it all up (rain washing it away).

Hell in my state it's legal to carry on college campuses. If you're a student you can get rekkt by the school by expelling you and shit, but again if you aren't a student they can only ask you to leave.

Fucking hell. Instead of trying to stop the jews, we are focused on stopped a goddamn cartoon frog.

Holy sheeeeeit the manlets. Is this the norm for college age men in the current year?

Really still having a hard time believing vip people take Cred Forums shitposters seriously.

Cam guy
>you are not being very tolerant, by erasing and excluding other peoples opinions, are you?

Nogs and cucks
>?????????

Hey faggot, fix your god damn flag script right now.

Nice shield in your flag.

But why though?

Yes please

Niggers are scum
>pic related. This is what tolerant niggers do

Will the government come for my Pepe forlder?

this is why i will never believe anything thhe left says. not even global warming or the holocaust. they know full well pepe is just a feels meme. to them, the facts are whatever they say they are.

Feel goodman -> feels bad man-> reeee normies -> smug pepe -> ironic shitposting -> major symbol of Cred Forums -> god status

>open kikestarter/goyfundme
>target - enough to print 1mil Pepe stickers and a fuckload of stamps/envelopes
>anons donate what they can
>once target reached stickers equally distributed to donors
>????
>profit

>That quote
Holy Kek, someone definitely needs to take a chill pill.

New PeePee I just found.

I drew that Pepe.

Seriously.

I am the originator of it.

Shout out to Cred Forums

I have more pictures

>year is 2020
>pepes are now illegal
>people on Cred Forums are being arrested every day for illegal posession of rare pepes
>the drug trade on the dark web is now full of markets selling rare pepe collections
>schools have anti pepe campaigns
"Pepes. Not. Even. Once. Pepes will make you into a horrible racist"
>suddenly pepe posters start to appear in major cities
>the authorities are powerless upon the pepe rebellion
>soon the rebellion starts a proper revolution
>Trump is elected as the president

I drew all the pepes.

You may call me the The Mountaineer

Saw your thread a day ago I think.

Good Job and post more please.

Good work lad

but that was just sadfrog. The latest iteration of pepe/smugpepe which led to kek started on r9k with he rare-pepe shit

are the people in these photos pro-trump?

We will hit the campus again with more dank memes. Praise Kek!

Me and my loyal band of followers, AKA the Temple of Kek, will meme the world to victory.

Some are, some aren't.

If they are black, chances are they don't like trump.

Kek was founded on kikewheelz' Cred Forums

>Rare pepe prices going up
That's EXACTLY what the jews want
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Thanks man.

>If they are black, chances are they don't like trump.
:(

pls livestream your chalking if you do it again with an app like periscope.

Rare flag

noice

LES CLAYPOOL'S FROG BRIGADE

Seriously? Why do they keep doing that. Kek is dominating the news

Kekspeed, burguerbro. Memewars the victory.
PRAISED BE KEK.

jej, next time mention kek

Thread's long. Gets?

>Bass solo intensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XeVLJeMdE

AYYYY

You're a good man. Praise Kek and you will be saved from those nogs on the day of the rope

Primus reference?
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

The last time a chalk drawing was seen as a serious provocation and caused people to threaten to kill someone, communism terrorized the world.

you fool

Do this and I will spend the rest of my life encouraging tumblr marxists and feminists to raid Cred Forums and make Cred Forums their shitposting gallery. You stole ohayo gozaimasu from me and I will never forgive you for it

Respectfully yours,
/jp/-kun

BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR GTFO

That's fearless flying frog brigade, pal

God I wish I was still at uni so I could do this shit around campus

Why is chalkboy so salty about his litter being rinsed away? He should have anticipated it.

Washing the ground has nothing to do with free speech. The cop was a power-tripping retard with a puddle-deep understanding of the law. By siding with the huhwhite boi and implicitly threatening to break up the crowd with violence, he only helped to reinforce the comical stereotypes that BLM terrorists use as recruitment propaganda. The takeaway from this confrontation is that someone with white privilege was able to rely on cops as his personal racist attack dogs.

Chalkfag should have done a SJW Poe false flag by writing a sincere-looking message about how all whites on the campus should be killed. Bernouts would not have erased it; instead, they'd hoot and hollar and take photos and spread it on social media because they thought it was funny, an act which would make it seem like they support the message, thus shooting themselves in the foot once again. Our side would spread photos out of concern. Hundreds of thousands would see the story, and suddenly another massive wave of moderates would come to our side.

God, it's so fucking cringey when checkers-level thinkers try to get involved. Just let people capable of 7D chess make the moves. Your only job is to click share and retweet buttons until November 8th

Who are the flies? Are they a new meme that's yet to come?

Sometimes I would think I was "born in le wrong generation" but after seeing shit like this I know this is the time in human history I'm meant to be a part of. What other generations got to actually meme candidates into office?

put me in the screencap

This is the same thing that happened to the swastika.

If pepe become illegal, will rappers start to read rap about it?

>mfw ordering a spicy Pepe from JimmyJohns
>tfw no Pepe on my phone

>not blaming it on /po/

BAHAHAHAHA

THE CHALKENING 2.0
IT'S ANOTHER SHOA

when are you doing it again
ty for your service btw

YFW pepes are the biblical pestilence born again in this new realm.

Do you really want to tear that wall down, /jp/?

>Cancerous emojis are allowed but Pepe and memes aren't
I don't see their logic with this.

kike mods can't stop kek, he will destroy them like he destroyed Clinton.

That's right mods, every time you interfere with the chaos it will overwhelm you and you will begin to wither WITHHER.

>niggers
>reading

The best way to leave my mark on the world is to leave a big, ugly scar.

/r9k/ tries so hard to make this meme unfriendly to normies but it just isnt working

I like you.

Holy shit I couldn't even make it through the first minute. "YOU SHOULD LEARN SOME GOOD WORDS JUST LIKE YOUR CANDIDATE"

Autism stronk

>not blaming /po/
Keep up the good work lad

So tolerant and progressive.

>Pepes immediately start springing up all over campus

It's called karma, you virtue-signallying niggerlovers.

Well according to Game and Lil Wayne... Frog died.
youtube.com/watch?v=9zmQwBUFwd4

*looks around*

Frog pulled a Jesus.

wtf is this image

Museum grade? lol

Just remember to keep it smug out there boys.

As long as you stay smug, they look crazed and consumed by anger by comparison.

is that... a... clip pepe?

I used to mess with my little brothers to the point that they would cry over something so absurd, like being slapped with socks, that my parents would look at them impatiently and tell them to grow up.

This is like that. I love it.

Is this the Tempe Campus of ASU? I don't remember that walkway.

Which uni? I'll look out for them

Pepe was his name in mortal life. When he ascended into Memengarde, he became Kek.

10/10 Yosef aproves
I spent many evenings in that library. Glad I left before the SJWs completely took over.

Inshallah, brother, you are so right.

LOL THEY MAD

>eyes and mirror
>real

pick one

>Shadilay brother Kekist!
>you better get a load of this frog desu he knows what's on
Our Lord Kek was kill by normies, just dying he was able to come back as a God of chaos and order

Hope you guys have been saving physical copies of your pepes.

Appalachian State in boone nc

In a couple days.

Yep. I'm a big primus fan.

>join the team, bin that meme