Major Announcement

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp-pTg2-Js4

There's the stream, goys.

Let's guess what the announcement will be and let Quek decide. No bantz, just predixions (but bantz if you really feel like it).

Will it be:

Assangey? Leakey? Tax returney? Drop-outey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=or-1NDV64ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dNn6E5zaWGM
twitter.com/hashtag/NationalGuacamoleDay?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=ldbTUC81rfU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKT8QmxMIaQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZytOjtnRlE
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4?t=469
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4?t=42m42s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anybody here?

thanks based aussie

I need some bantz tho, for the lulz

Hillary will video conference in and concede the race to Trump.

He's back.... you should have expected him you dumb goy

WHAT COULD IT BE?

Vote for the Communist party! For people's power! Number 12 in the Bulletin!
youtube.com/watch?v=or-1NDV64ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dNn6E5zaWGM

Ted Cruz is replacing him

S l o w & S t e a d y
l
o
w

&

S
t
e
a
d
y

Is there a better stream? This one rapes my right ear unproportionally.

its literally National Guac Day

twitter.com/hashtag/NationalGuacamoleDay?src=tren

trending on twitter

MOAR OP? this is fucking gold.

that's why it's called 'right-side broadcasting'

Low energy holiday

youtube.com/watch?v=ldbTUC81rfU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKT8QmxMIaQ

LADS WHAT'S HE GOING TO SAY?

My bet: talk about 'birther' issue, bring up that he talked about Ted Cruz's birth country too and that this is just something that needs to be talked about.

When does it start anyway?

>that picture
lol no.

More like a drunken retard in a tracksuit trying, and failing, not to kill himself.

He will announce a Jeb! Co-presidency

>he's going to announce he's quitting

finally. man up already. this has gone far enough

Its just an announcment that he is giving the business to one or all of his kids. So he can "fully dedicate himself to running for president".

>media is idiots

He's going to announce the grand opening of the post office hotel. It will be fabulous.

>media will shit themselves wondering why they spent the last hour showing an empty stage

>he isn't going to announce his entire campaign was a sham.

thanks, Southpark. matt and trey save the day, again...

He's going to address the birther issue

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

>trump going to a celebration for prisoners of war

top kek

Trump is gonna back out of the election.

No he won't I have this on CNN and it says he's gonna address the birther movement

They were talking about this on the news this morning. Do we really need a press conference for it?

He's selling some hotel?

What is the birther movement?

The claim that Obama wasn't born in America

NAVY SEAL

Freedom is free for Israel.

>mr trump has never failed at anything

wew

He will announce Trump Steaks half price this weekend.

Trump openly admits to having failed in his past
Failure is a necessary step to success

Supported-by-veterans-who-always-support-the-Republican-ey

Asif this midget fought in any war, more like he sat eating cheetos and pretzels whilst watching tv on one monitor with dying americans on the other.

DEPLORABLES ARE ALSO DEPLOYABLES

Deplorables are Deployables....
Gen Zapata

BTFO Hillary

#TEAM YELLOW :^)

Normies probably see this.

But the whole thing is honoring the armed forces and why they support Trump.

Wtf? is that what it is?

He's a very popular shart in mater you idiot god damn...... he's American culture

this guy is fucking boring

But for real why is everyone yellow :DDDDD

Not even The word birther hasn't even been said yet. Not even the word Obama. Its all saying how trump will be a good leader and how the military should be led.

Wow I sound like a tard. I mean the word "birther" has not been said at all.

I would say with this goebbels dude still behind him he would be +5% in the polls...stupid trump desu

Only germany can into good propaganda

I just tuned in, what do i need to know? what has been said already?

Hurr dürr amurica... nothing else

thanks for the bump,
but please kill yourself

Obama was born in America... wow

Was that fucking it?

>nigbama murican
say wat

That's all what a faggot

What a fucking sellout

MR TRUMP WHY IT TAKE SO RONG?

What am I watching this shitshow for?

wow what a big announcement!

apparently. he REALLY wants to bring attention to this point.

What the fuck was this all about?

>Barack Obama was born in the United States, period.

So Cred Forums how will the (((media))) spin this one?

Its a bait event. If the media, Hillary, or any of her shills say anything negative about it they will have effectively committed campaign suicide. He brought onto stage people supporting them who are basically untouchable as far as the US populace is concerned.

how so? it's a political maneuver, something you lay-down-take-it-in-the-ass french have absolutely no clue about

Atleast we know how stupid this mongo is :^)

>Trump playing 42467D chess

CNN is going to lose its shit

Suck a bullet ahmed.

>Admitting when he is wrong
>Correcting Hillary's Record
Seems pretty good to me desu desu.

FFS
I was too late.
what did he said?
any short version of it, plz?

What the actual fuck just happened here I feel strangely betrayed by Trump and ive never felt that

The whole point of this was to talk about a nigger? Thats how he christens his beautiful new hotel in DC? The fuck??

GETTING OUT AHEAD OF THE BIRTHER ISSUE BEFORE THE DEBATE

THEY CAN'T SMEAR HIM WITH THAT ANYMORE

birthers and alt-right cucks BTFO

Can any of you burgers explain to me why this is so important?

Hillary started the birther movment.

I finished it

>mr. trump why did you take so long? ;_;

He literally said
>Hillary started the birther scandal
>I finished it
>Barack Obama was born in the United States, PERIOD

>About the birther issue that hillary started in 2008
>today i'll finish it
>obongo is american.

I BET MY FARM AND 30 CASH DOLLARS TRUMP WILL EXPOSE THE DIRTY FUCKING INTERNATIONAL JEWISH CONSPIRACY.

>alt-right cucks

oxymoron

You aren't seeing the genius of the plan. He wanted the event to seem like it went no where. He wants some Shillary idiot to go public and insult the people he had on stage.

>click thread
>it's full of pussy ass foreigners getting BTFO
>all crying because their shit tier candidate Clinton is losing and Trump won't give them any more bait

Because he was a part of a movement that was trying to defame the president in office?

Now that your done. Fix my my toilet.

He's getting it out of the way so that Hillary can't bring it up during the debates, especially by announcing it on his Twitter and making a debacle of it.

You've got more support famalam.

T*ngri guide you

I know you're right because Trump is always two steps of everybody

>obama is born in the usa

Did someone force him to say that?

Holy shit people are forcing trump to say things.

Sort of the way Hillary did in '08?

>all crying because their shit tier candidate Clinton is losing and Trump won't give them any more bait
this

Yes but Hillary and Trump are judged with a different set of morals. Is this babby's first post on Cred Forums? How long have you been here?

No dumbass, Hillary was using it as a distraction because her campaign is falling apart. He cut the head off the snake.

It isn't important at all. The average American voter doesn't give a flying fuck about the birther movement anymore.

The people who do only see it as Donald Trump trying his hardest to get Barrack Obama out of office.

when obama was running for president in '08, SOMEBODY (everyone blames it on someone else) started a rumor that Obama was actually born in kenya (he probably was).

when obama stalled and stalled and stalled and never released his birth certificate, and a student id from his time at columbia showed someone named barry soetero, it became a big controversy.

the (((media))) framed the whole thing as "crazy conspiracy theory" like they always do, so anyone who doubted obama's citizenship was labeled a "Crazy right-wing-nut-job 'birther'".

Hillary still likes to call Trump a "birther" even though evidence seems to suggest it was hillary's campaign (while running against obama in '08) that actually started the birther movement, not trump.

Trump is really a faggot.... that's his whatever moment you have called by hillary this duper is finished

I know that.

That would be such a shitty point: "Don't vote for Trump because he said Obama was born in Kenya.". Given the limited time of the debate, would she really want to focus on that?

The only thing that needs fixing is your spelling, grammar, and brain.

So, what was the announcement ?

That was his entire point in bringing up the fact that Hillary's own campaign began the movement. He's trying to take the high road and ending all ties to it.

Yeah, that was my point. We're arguing the same point. I misunderstood.

You can't bait Hans, sorry.

this

it's a political maneuver you fucking dolt.

he was posting about it on his website. this is in advance of the debates. do you even into politics?

You are so butthurt and pathetic, every post reminds me of how shit your nation has become.

Please post again so I now you are still envious of the my great nation you filthy muslim apologist

AHHHH WHAT'S GOING ON ????

I agree, but Ameritard minds work in mysterious ways. She would probably use it as the basis of a strawman to try to indicate that he's too stubborn or some shit.

Funny story. His social security number isn't from Hawaii where he was supposedly born. His birth certificate is a sad and shitty forgery. The medical health director is named Fuddy lol, she signed the forgery, then is the only death in a filmed plane crash. The CIA makes up all this crazy shit to test the sheep and drive the thinkers nuts. PsyOPs were all the mass shootings too btw.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eZytOjtnRlE

Long story short, CNN has been trying to gin up a controversy over the birther thing since last night. Trump campaign told them he will address today at a new conference. He spent 30 min talking about his hotel and introducing vets. And 10 seconds saying Obama was born here. CNN covered all 30 min and now they are butthurt and scrambling to pile on all the mud they were gonna sling over the next 50 days about this topic all in a few hours as this attack vector on Trump closes.

They are so butthurt, this is amazing.

He just pulled off another 4D chess maneuver. The absolute madman.

PRAISE KEK

We can only hope they insult the people on stage with him by accident.

Don't forget that the lady who produced the birth certificate ended up dead not too long after that...

Trump is a genius at 16D chess. He is a chess-wizard and the sky's the limit.

EVEN BETTER

Trump has successfully pivoted the DEPLORABLES comment away from Cred Forums and directed it at the Military Vets who support him.

Nobody remembers a frog or supposed internet Nazis, but they do remember military men calling themselves deplorable.

>smear

so pointing out actual positions someone takes is a smear in your shit flled brain.

Can someone redpill me on Trump steaks? Everyone in the media and liberal nutjobs are always crying that they were horrible or were some sort of scam. Were Trump steaks really that bad?

>takes

he just made a speech today saying obama was born in the usa. period. what part of that doesn't penetrate your shill brain? or do you just not understand how tenses work in the english language. the word you're looking for is "took."

and it becomes a smear when the (((media))) says it's a smear or calls someone a "Crazy conspiracy theorist."

for the "record," however, hillary started the birther movement and is more of a "crazy" birther than trump ever was. you fags got outplayed again. sorry.

I thought it was just a failed business venture. Shit happens; I don't know why it is a big deal.

They were only sold in his hotels and properties, I can't see how it is a scam, it's just another level of control of his product and brand.

literally just a goofy enterprise that never took off. not really much to be "redpilled" about except that the (((media))) keeps trying to use it as an example of his horrible business acumen when he has dozens of much more lucrative businesses that have succeeded

CONDOLENCES TO BILL

In fact during the primaries he brought like a thousand pounds of meat and crates of wine to give to the media as a joke. It's just shit for his properties, he's not competing with the general public.

Literally walking memes

Trump steaks are bad because Trump - didn't you hear he was races? Did n you hear he was a nazi forg? Deplrogables?

Is Dr Oz's show about Trump's health out yet? MSNBC put out this story about this lying faggot who was supposedly there, claiming Trump was unhealthy and fat because all he eats is junk foods.

thx

why is this so important?
or is he playing 4d chess and wanted to remind the people how crooked Hilary is?

It's just to draw attention to the fact that it wasn't the KKK, it wasn't nazis, it wasn't white supremacists, no it was HILLARY who started that rumor. There isn't a single person in America who hasn't heard or seen that rumor at some point.

OMG

wow

mite b real

its real, around 7:00 minutes

PRAISE HIM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S REAL

youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4?t=469

You know, that thing Hillary started.

if double digits he nukes germany so that I can finally leave this hell

Praise KEK. I call upon his power for Trump

>4d chess
just straight up chess in this case - a fine move; nobody really cared about birther movement anymore really but MSM kept pushing so he reminded everyone of the likely origin of the meme, and who would've benefitted most from it when it was still relevant. He also claimed he "found the birth certificate when no one else could" which is pretty lulzy

>the time right before dawn
you mean when you accidentally stay up all night shitposting on an iranian stamp collecting forum and it's suddenly close to dawn?

the mad man

Lmao based fedora man @ 42:42 youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4?t=42m42s

>Hillary Clinton started the birther movement

wtf I love Hillary now

This sounds like the greatest lyric Rage Against the Machine never wrote.

classy as fuck

Given how useful t was against Republicans, Obama probably forgave Hillary for it privately years ago.

The only thing he can do now is ignore it, since any acknowledgement will only help one of the narratives Trump is pushing.

I'm starting to think Trump is inventing new dimensions, simply so he can play chess in them.

You think this is funny and bantzy overseas, but Trump is over. It's only a matter of time until this bomb explodes across America's living rooms.

NO NO NO I'M NOT WAITING FOR SOMETHING BRING IT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Underrated

Pepeee