Independent Silesia when

Independent Silesia when

Is modern day Silesia German?

i would like i too either independent or with Germany/Czechia Poland is just robbing us

Richest region in Poland think for yourself do you think poles can do anything useful?

Never, Slavdom conquered it and will never lose it.

list of silesian noblists they sure are Polish

>implying silesians aren't slavs with weird language

Not independent,back to Germany

I thought this thread is about is a retarded "WE WUZ GERMANS" thing like this guy

Literally where?

We are slavs just like Bohemians. Big german influence but own identity

Good luck with that stupid hanys. You can have Wrocław though it's leftist shithole.

Nobody in Silesia would want to get back to you, you little cuck.

It's no wonder that We voted to join Poland in 1921.

60% voted Geramany u autistic gorolu

Masz na myśli Poznań. :^ )

yes, then come back to your rightful overlords

you better give back our chunk of upper silesia fagg than we can talk about anschluss

IMO Czech Republic it's too leftist

>Silesia

The only natives live in Upper Silesia (Opole Voivodeship/Silesian Voivodeship) right? As far as I know only very few Slavs remained in Lower Silesia after the Ethnic Verification after WW2. What do you native Silesians think about all the Kresy settlers in your land? What do you think about half your people having declared themselves German and now living in Germany?

Germany = our country we don't think bad about them and about Poles we hate them they destroy our economy,region

>few
800k identify themselves as "silesians", 150k as Germans. But yeah, they only live in Opole and Upper Silesia

I know about 850k Silesians remained after WW2 in Upper Silesia, but in Lower Silesia very few Slavs remained (after Germanziation) and got verified as "Polish" (if I remember correctly only a couple of thousand) and allowed to remain in their homes

Yes lower silesia is our bastard but we can repair it by deporting Poles

Haha, never shill. Don't even fucking think about it.

Some sources said that 23k Lower Silesians still live here

No, most of people are fugitive from east Poland after war and Soviet occupation.

But Silesia makes Germany look so much cooler along with Pomerania

Slunżok from Chorzow here. TO MY NAROD SLASKI!

>Nobody in Silesia would want to get back to you, you little cuck.
Nobody in modern day Silesia should be there. They're illegally squatting on stolen land

>squat
>silesia
you've got the wrong region m8

Yea that's what I meant, just a couple of thousand, very few in comparison to Upper Silesia

How do you guys see the Silesian language? Is it an actual language, or just yet another Slavic language like "Bosnian", "Montenegrin", "Macedonian"?

>Silesian
>Slavic
yea...

I'd be in favour of reunification of the fatherland. I myself coming from direct German blood from Oppeln.

It's a different language.
Polish: śląskie
Silesian: slunsko

OH MY FUCK. IT'S LIKE AFGHANISTAN, BUT BACKWARDS.

Give back Pommerania too

Lol, it is Slavic. If it isn't, how can Poles understand it?

they can't

If Germans get Polish territories, they'll just fill it with Africans and Arabs, and ruin everything.

Poles are worse than araba and africans

Gib Prussia.

They'll just flee back to Berlin or Köln on their own. East Germans hate niggers

> tfw parents from Silesian country side

Feels good man.

Some of the best looking girls in Poland are in Silesia imo.

Dolno or Gorny?

kaj żeś mieszkoł na ślunsku?