Brit/pol/ - Anglo Superiority Edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=FsynSgeo_Uo

>Farage aide defects from UKIP to Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37380805

>Flash flooding and train derailments
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/uk-weather-flash-flooding-washes-away-heatwave-as-half-a-months/

>Tim "Nice But Dim" Farron admires Tony Blair
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/15/corbyn-could-land-us-with-tory-government-for-25-years-says-farron

>John McDonnell and Alistair Campbell almost come to blows during Question Time
dailyrecord.co.uk/john-mcdonnell-alastair-campbell-almost-8845891

>Britain's foreign aid budget to be overhauled according to Conservative principles
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788162/My-fury-wasted-foreign-aid-International-development-secretary-Priti-Patel-pledges-major-overhaul-12billion-budget.html

>Hinckley nuclear power plant deal approved
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/15/china-to-build-nuclear-reactor-in-essex-after-hinkley-deal-appro/

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/diane-james-ukip-mep-new-leader-nigel-farage-replacement-brexit-499335
16personalities.com/
theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/16/deutsche-bank-must-pay-14bn-fine-to-settle-us-mortgage-case
youtube.com/watch?v=4u5l35v13TY
youtube.com/watch?v=1XHv7IQCg-w
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/16/mark-carney-admits-to-carnage-nickname-as-he-finally-confesses-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rma6KyS4A80
libcom.org/library/ego-its-own-max-stirner
strawpoll.me/11236178
youtu.be/1yCCTR35JRI
16personalities.com/intp-personality
labour.org.uk/page/-/JD - Political Advisor to Jeremy Corbyn.pdf
politicaltest.net/en
celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php
filteries.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for based civic nationalist douglas carswell

First for Karen is the project of racemixing and Alice is the true queen of brit/pol/

Third for Ruth Davidson getting rekt

literally this

you forgot

newsweek.com/diane-james-ukip-mep-new-leader-nigel-farage-replacement-brexit-499335

I'll add it to the next one

this was the first time I've made a brit/pol/ thread m8,

>not updating the links to include Diane James as new UKIP leader

Who /15:54onFridayafternoon/ here?

Shes a literal fucking mutant
Look at her ears, they're so far below her eyes that they're coming out of her cheeks

FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION

Here

Just a little over an hour until I can drink and not feel like a complete degenerate for it.

Why drink at all user?

LET THE SHITPOSTING...BEGIN!

What's your MBTI type and does it match your political ideology lads?

>drinking
>not degenerate at any time
Stop letting the side down lad.

Because willingly drinking something that is terrible for me is the only time I feel alive.

Pretty close, I'm more Evolian that pure Fascism

this show was the shit

Holy shit I remember that show

>ywn be a kid that comes home from school and watches CBBC again

Why Live?

INTJ

Please anons, stop.

>ywn watch The Basil Brush Show as a kid ever again

CITV was also the shit as well.

Jeez, this is worse than Takeshi's Castle

Link to the test, user?

INTP and a Burkean conservative
So not at all tbqh

>tfw 16
>get home from school
>play Halo 3 all evening with brother only stopping when mum cooks us tea
>no worries in the world
I miss Big Team Battle

16personalities.com/

lads why are remainers so fucking sure that they are somehow more educated and knowledgeable about the EU?

The day after the vote the 2 women I work with had a 40 minute discussion about whether or not Britain is a continent now because 'we left europe'. They then started talking about the education demographics of leave voters and how they are stupid.

I am sure that 99% of remainers know nothing about the EU and did no research even if they are 'more educated'. If I was sick, I'd trust the opinion of a sloth who spent 4 months reading a medical textbook than a dolphin with a degree in criminology.

Leftist delusion

I want to be a teenager playing PES and MGS all evening again lads

Being an adult sucks

>That aspie hacker getting BTFO and being sent to Uncle Sam soon
>B-but muh condishuns
>Imma gone kill maself wah wahhh

Chat shit, get hit.

INTJ and a conservative nationalist, so definitely not. Who made that?

Anyone still have the link to the Moggster in that youtube video with, i think, an outrun track on loop?

They're more likely to be university educated => they think that they are educated and knowledgeable of everything outside of their degree.

Holy fuck I love this show, post yfw you released Nevar was Raven backwards

Tongues and you can be leader, Diane! Kiss kiss

Because going to University for Art/Women's Studies means I'm more qualified to talk a political union than you are.

>Alan Barnes

What a fucking lad.

idk, just found it the other day

I just realised only Labour and the Lib Dems haven't had female leaders now out of the big parties. Literally beaten by UKIP ffs.

These questions drive me nuts, so many of them depend on the context.

What does brit/pol/ think of Syed Kamall?

Just took the test.

Not sure if my results are good.

Female leaders by party;

>Tories: 2
>UKIP: 1
>Labour: 0

m-muh shortlists
muh vagina

Because they are all high-and-mighty graduates, unaware that they have been brainwashed, and unaware that the experts who agreed with them did so for their own gains

Basically, they don't know that smart people can also have ideologies

Fuck me, those were the days.
I miss Double EXP Weekends.

>Turbulent
To the showers lad

Diane Abbott when?

C I V I C

morning lads

dont even joke about that.

Nah, you're alright mate.

Afternoon.

Where's your usual Wojak?

also the SNP, Plaid Cymru, Greens, DUP have had female leaders

theguardian.com/business/2016/sep/16/deutsche-bank-must-pay-14bn-fine-to-settle-us-mortgage-case

Retaliation for the Apple/Ireland tax affair?

basically, I'm that annoying smart-ass who corrects everyone

>Peter Hitchens - The Abolition of Britain and a tax rebate in the post this morning

Today's off to a good start, lads.

What is that expression supposed to convey?

>Where's your usual Wojak?

he posted last thread

>Extroverts
Fags

different man la', this is the first time I have gotten up past 11 in quite some time, truly shameful

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

Pure unadulterated morality.

Source? It's nice when the Hitch gets fired up.

Thanks

>First one clearly is ISTJ

so comfy!!

Is it "splash wave"?

INFP here desu

Dunno mate, I don't really follow the vapourwave scene much ~~~

Basically the prick that corrects someone using only hindsight...

It was from when he debated the other Hitchens, the immoral one. I forget which part.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XHv7IQCg-w

I have a mate who took politics at alevel and was one of the first people to come out and say he supported brexit that i knew. He got me into politics and i respect his opinion on all of this a lot. He has a very good understanding of British politics. But he keeps saying we will be worse off in terms of economy now. He says the economy is not as important as democracy so its not a problem for him but he has to accept that we will be declining as an economy now.

So is this true? Did we sort of fuck ourselves or is it just as likely that we will be successful and take off while outside EU? I never really questioned that we wouldn't be better off.

Is your mate called Henry??

why do burgers get so upset over banter?

>2 hours

Thanks mate. Time to get comfy.

Good numbers.
Here's mine. Can anyone beat 90% introvert? Jesus Christ.

after spending all my time on Cred Forums it's weird going back to Cred Forums and seeing how non rascist, non /r9k/ish they are. You bastards ruined me

Raven was the shit.

Energetic Hitchens is best.

What's the context?

In many ways it will be a choice of nation and identity over gold. Rather a beer around a rowdy camp fire than a glass of champagne at a quiet table.

>72%

Damn, you're more turbluent than me.

The economy won't suffer if we don't let it

Hey guys, I decided to unleash my autism so I made this map.

I thought to myself, what if an independent Scotland erupted in a civil war? And I ended up taking a blank map and creating this.

It's autismal, I know but I had a lot of fun making it.

Next thing I'll be doing is council boundaries for a depopulated Scotland (around 1 million).

We're going to witness our economy decline slightly but it will improve over time.

Brexit was worth it.

It's true that to a large extent we were attractive economically as we were a fairly lassiez-faire gateway to the rest of the EU. We may lose quite a bit of existing investment as a result of not getting access to the single market (which there is a strong possibility of).
I'm also not sure whether new trade deals will compensate. Our main exports (services) are affected greatly by distance due to time zones (so exporting a service to Australia will be harder than selling it to an EU country).
But on the other hand we'll get the chance to deregulate, and we may get good deals with emerging markets.

Personally I'd be far more worried about our piss poor education system and its effect on our future prospects rather than any tariff agreements

No mention of Diane becoming new UKIP leader in the OP.

What the fuck?

someone from here started a patriotic british music thread there after the brexit vote, all the butthurt was pretty funny

Get on my self hating no going outside level.

Bumping with my favourite newsreader.

Watching old videos of Corbyn. You fuckers better vote Tory in the next GE and in local elections as well, keeping this commie fuck away from power is the most important thing you can do.

Don't throw your vote away on the party that calls itself UKIP now, they achieved their goals

ded party

tories are at 40% labour 25% or something like that, they have a substantial enough lead

Nice quads

Here's mine INFP-T brother

Istp, corporatist apparently.

went out for dinner with my mother and her gf, they were talking about forced sterilisation and brext etc, it feels good to have a p redpilled family

ok i feel less bad now lel
reading the comments on this personality type, absolutely strikes true. one of the better tests of this kind i've taken

At the very least business won't like the uncertainty of two years of Brexit negotiations.

Fuck, are you me?

>my mother and her gf
lewd

I remember I went to the place where they filmed that as a P7 getaway, and it was all gone.

Post the female equivalent, can't remember what she looked like.

I get something different every time I take that personality test. Not sure if shit test or I'm just a fickle spaz

where's your dad?

>my mother and her gf
>????

why are Scots so shit?

Is this a nice way of saying we are a bit fucked but at least we have banter?

I was thinking that if we can remove all this uncertainty of politicians claiming there is a way out of Brexit and promising to join again or something then we can just get on with it and start work.

how much time we talking? or do we have no idea? we talking 2/5/10/30 years?

I see. Would it be a massive problem with services? India manages to have a strong service sector and its ages away. And is there possibility of expanding into stuff like manufacturing OOP NORF?

Close
I'm an intj and an egoist anarchist

I've got autism don't I?

ISTJ.

Neoconservative here according to many of those political tests.

Doesn't match, by the looks of things.

TO THE SHOWERS!

Reading the relationship section is grim

>Mediators dream of the perfect relationship, forming an image of this pedestalled ideal that is their soul mate, playing and replaying scenarios in their heads of how things will be
>This aversion to conflict, while contributing greatly to stability in the relationship when done right, is probably the most urgent quality for Mediators to work on. Between their sensitivity and imagination, Mediators are prone to internalizing even objective statements and facts, reading into them themes and exaggerated consequences, sometimes responding as though these comments are metaphors designed to threaten the very foundations of their principles

>tfw spergy permavirgin

>egoist anarchist

Sounds spooky

ISTP apparently

literally horoscopes for men, don't read into it to much

>Hacker with aspergers.
Speaking of which, did that Gary lad ever find out anything /x/-related?

INTP/INTJ are by far the most common on Cred Forums and online in general, so maybe

Because they believe in their spook too strongly and would rather comfort themselves than challenge their spooks.

they are seperated, my mother and her gf seem to be living quite the conservative idyll life. My dad likes to play wow...

>egoist anarchist

>Mediators dream of the perfect relationship, forming an image of this pedestalled ideal that is their soul mate, playing and replaying scenarios in their heads of how things will be

Do waifus count?

Tbh anyone with common sense shouldn't give a fuck about battles like that.

OK, so we defeated the Scots several centuries ago and we're flinging shit at each other for that but then Stirred Haggis and her power-hungry government in Edinburgh are spreading their asses for globalist cock and we aren't targeting our anger at them?

Don't tell me we're that pathetic.

karen a spook です

"Mark Carney admits to 'Carnage' nickname as he finally confesses Brexit gives the UK “very large” trading opportunities"
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/09/16/mark-carney-admits-to-carnage-nickname-as-he-finally-confesses-b/

Starting to like this guy even though I'm sceptical about his career in "banking"

milf presenters are my guilty pleasure

>emily maitlis
>susannah reid
>kate garraway
>sian williams
>vorderman
>gabby logan
>katie derham
>louise minchin
>lucrezia millarini
>julia bradbury
>gaby roslin

youtube.com/watch?v=Rma6KyS4A80

I think you have to kill your family

No that's /TrumpGen/ This is britpol.

Wow I'm a chad.

Maybe user. Us INFPs are too kind hearted and soft for this world

kirsty gallacher desu

REEEEEE

Just do it.
libcom.org/library/ego-its-own-max-stirner

INFP master race.

These are good results, r-right?

Kirtsy would top that list, but I still perceive her as too young to be a MILF (though she's probably like 45 or something now)

Apparently i'm a wizard
Still haven't gotten to 30 yet so don't know how accurate this is.

>mfw people make fun of London but it's literally just the tip of the iceberg

>Stirnerposters

Any virgin powers yet user?

does the falklands have its own regional accent? can't say I've ever really thought about the falklands in any other terms than posting memes to argentinian flags on Cred Forums

Taken at the Ukip conference senpai

Fiona Bruce

>that south-west feel

They sound like they're in the early stages of turning Australian.

Why are you asking me? I don't have a clue.

Someone please put me down.

you left out kate silverton

Why do Brits that live in the Southern hemisphere end up getting that accent?

Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Rhodesia?

no trumpshirt was at the ukip meeting, that is brit/pol/

>autistic

Is she to the right or the left of Farage?

your picture's from the falklands, wasnt necessarily just asking you

link plz

What an ugly cunt. Does he have have smallpox or something?

This has the potential to be absolutely fantastic.

Why the fuck does all the UKIP conference shit happen whilst im still at school
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

No emotion I guess

Famous INFPs:

>Camus
>Shakespeare
>Tolkein
>Fox Mulder

AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL

Nice tune man.

literally earlier in the thread fampai

>intuitive above observant
>I'm brave for announcing I'm a dyke after gay marriage was already legal
Surely there's a better word than logician for this.

>Tolkien
Nice

I didn't know Kate Garraway was such a top class slag.

That was a satisfying read, very nicely done.

Underage REEEEEEEE

>argclu

Can't wait

>Live three minutes away from a large river
>Been here for 23 years and it hasn't once flooded

I'm kind of amazed, really.

the rain saved you on brexit night, I think it earned the right to kill a couple of you

>tfw lorraine kelly and nigella have gone over the edge into just old

time comes for us all

Nah, that was Kek and meme magic

>arron banks
>paul mason

top banter

sheeezus christ

Scrying has determined my muggle-vision is too strong unfortunately.
Tried to cast turn undead on John Major during the campaign, but it didn't work.

Behnaz Akhgar is my guilty Persian qt

Does anyone else think it's disgusting and sexist that Labour still has a male leader in this day and age? I mean, it's 2016!

Update me on new UKIP lead please Brit/pol/

Is she as good as our Nige?

no, you can be doing a levels at 18 you nigger

Soon goy

Say college/sixth-form then senpai

don't you mean keek

I think she'll be fine, she has fire in her belly when confronted.

I am a lazy man
what does this mean??

get that wog out of here!

g-good afternoon

ABSOLUTE HARAM

Sounds good to me

they're saying she only ran because nigel asked her to when woolfe got torpedoed

a fucking WHITE male no less
though I think we're still a long way from an ethnic minority PM. I mean I've seen white cabinets and the current government is fucking HWHITE.
sadiq khan hurt but I'm not really that mad about it, I already knew london was lost

Jeremy "Harems aren't Haram" Corbyn

Top: All but one are men = Sexist
Bottom: All but one are women = Diverse

End it now

Also in the devolved bodies, Scotland and Norn Iron have female leaders whereas Labour Wales has FUCKING A WHITE MALE

52 episode harem anime when???

read the analysis on the right you sperglord

MoCk ThE WeEk!

Lol watching last night's question time, Quentin letts really is a goon who belongs on the daily mail

just strings off anecdotes for grammar schools

Anyone called Quentin is a cuck by default

>against Grammar schools

go on then, explain yourself

not against the idea behind grammar schools at all, just May is going about it retarded

Brit/pol/'s stance on grammar schools???

Fuck off yank sympathiser extraditing your own citizens is disgusting

Fuck liberty, self government, and democracy.
MY HOLIDAYS WILL NOW BE MORE EXPENSIVE YOU STUPID BREXIT PLEBS.

um wow just wow smart kids shouldn't be able to escape a shitty comprehensive school just because they're smart like wow. you need money

OPEN THE GRAMMAR SCHOOLS
EDUCATION WAR NOW

Damm she got great tits.

Exemplary results, do great in league tables, kids enjoy their time there and go on to get good degrees and high-paying jobs, so the obvious thing to do is ban them.

Not arsed. Merely a distraction from the REAL problem.

dont be a wet cunt he deserves what he gets

Here's my hopefully finished look at the performance of European left-wing parties in parliamentary elections.

A definite decline it seems, especially recently.

nah this is britpol

Personally I support the concept as long as flexibility remains for the potential of others who want to and work hard to can move up.

It may also do something about taking the edge off of the emphasis to go to university and will instead steer people into more trade based jobs. A vital part of ensuring the infrastructure is healthy within society.

Muy Importante

strawpoll.me/11236178

strawpoll.me/11236178

strawpoll.me/11236178

Also, Do any grils post in brit/pol/? Would you post face? I need to know if a Cred Forums gf would be a qt or not. I went on a date with a red pill girl once but she was 5/10

fucking sick of hearing about them desu

>never mind (((globalism))) and demographic collapse, the real issue is minor differences over education policy

No he doesn't extradition is ridiculous especially when all these treaties only benefits amerifats they'd never send one of their citizens to us

Tbqh I think this is right

I met my gf on Cred Forums.
(no she doesn't have a penis)

all right pakis whats the craic

pic related it's me

You're not alone mate.
Having a bit of a taste for milf presenters of 'news' is a forgivable pleasure.

no timestamp

no tits

go fuk urself

post op, nice

Are you all single?

Pic related is mine.

>filename

that one "won't vote"

you're not fooling us, peter

how does one 'meet' someone on Cred Forums

lool
There was a discord server a while back, met her on there, met her in real life. She was cute and red pilled. I asked her out. Simple tbqh mate.

I'm not into conspiracy stuff but this is creepy - Clinton

youtu.be/1yCCTR35JRI

Cuckservatives out

Post pics

Timestamp

I'm going to uni and a lad from brit/pol/ is there, I'm going to join one of the clubs he goes to and banepost IRL so he knows its me

And parents are overwhelmingly in favour of sending their children there, so much so they are willing to spend hundreds of pounds on tutoring their kids in order to pass the 11+.

The so-called rich/poor class divide has come about because there aren't many more grammar schools left, thereby increasing the demand for them.

Labour should love grammars, they are a great way to give aspiring, smart, poor kids a shot at reaching their full potential. But they know that grammar schools produce successful, rich adults who of course will vote Tory.

When labour achieve their impossible goal of providing the working class and the poor with the shot of success and riches, the party will cease to exist. So they hinder it from happening in the first place. They are like a doctor not administering the antidote because healthy people aren't very good customers.

ur what?

sis?

>UKIPs new leader is a milf

WEW

where to?

Why are you using Spanish in a /brit/ thread?
Wash your mouth out, lad. Use bleach and sandpaper.

When this opened I first thought it would be a load of shite, then I found ENTP and the related beliefs and thought, "Fuck...". That is shockingly accurate.

Not actually French, for the record, just visiting and have nothing better to do than sit on Cred Forums

dont even know what a discord server is, you damn kids with your internet lingo

are you a cuck by any cjance?

Girlfriend.

Swansea

Is this the most redpilled game?

Its voice chat, but its browser based and you can host pretty easy for free

Why do you ask?

scotland lost that war 500 years ago

normies out

It's like CB radio but on the internet

CK2 is the most red pilled game ever

It made sense after years of war, in 1945, but we've had ages of utter bollocks for leaders recently. People want a change I think.

Karen is for civic nationalists.

Lads did I do good?
16personalities.com/intp-personality

That was already posted see

What about more left wing ones? Like Die Linke, French Communist Party, Podemos etc

i hear about loads going there recently
have fun m8

>Sentinel
I like that.

Anyone else here have a complete lack of urgency and motivation?

I've said it before and I'll say it again

Modafinil

INTP-A
Same as me . . . isn't that nice to know?

What stuff you hearing about it? Also cheers lad, moving in in 5 days

>2011
10 years out of date, doesn't mention ppeople who now live in the country and people who are staying in the country

x2 30mg Elvanse

does the job

The answer is yes by the way.

This

Polls showed britpol is a virgin thread

Post tits and timestamp

. . . . --- . . . .
. . . . . . . . . -- . . . - -

Sorry I don't read morse code

Is 2016 best year ever?

>Brexit
>Olympics
>Paralympics
>Labour suicide
>dead celebs
>pretty hot summer
>Leicester win premier league

all we need is a Trump win

>know exactly what you have to do
>never, ever do it

it's like something broke in the last few years

Yeah it's killing me. When I get back up to uni I'm joining the gym, getting assignments done as soon as I get them and forcing myself to go out there and socialize and make new friends. I'm not spending another year wanking off in my room. Or so I hope anyway.

Just have a fap m8

Makes it all go away

Anyone fancy being our inside man?

labour.org.uk/page/-/JD - Political Advisor to Jeremy Corbyn.pdf

1:09:08

Not at all.

I'm in my final year. Made zero friends. I'm so fucked when I leave. Never wanted to go to uni

REEEEEEEEE

Please tell me mogg-wave is a thing that I can youtube right this second and find a video for.

What's the one in the bottom left and top right?

Oh baby I was not disappointed.

there's only one

politicaltest.net/en = top right

celebritytypes.com/morality/6/test.php = bottom left

Are we /UKIP/ again?

Posting again for increased results:

Also, Do any grils post in brit/pol/? Would you post face? I need to know if a Cred Forums gf would be a qt or not. I went on a date with a red pill girl once but she was 5/10

Yeah it's really fucked my uni up to the point where I wasn't handing in assignments. Now I have another year to do with capped marks.

There was something seriously wrong with me because I refused to even look at my phone or check texts/phone calls.

I will look into it, but I don't want something that will fuck my sleep pattern up more than it is already

I'm not an unironic believer of all this kek stuff but I genuinely do think memes are beginning to have influence on young people. I've noticed lurking twitter especially in regards to trump; we have the best memes. literal weaponised autism

>red pill girl once but she was 5/10

Pics

Sounds decent enough

I think so yes.

Not sure, I haven't looked at those yet.

Here's the same for right wing parties, a bit more difficult because there's been a lot more turbulence amongst these it seems. Haven't finished yet.

Define a red pilled girl.

These personality tests seem like a modern day version of the tarot and astrology bullshit but fitted for political views.

So about those Blairites!

I would say socially conservative, not a total degenerate, some sense of morals and ethics. good christian girl basically

nah its grand strategy cuck shit

No they do not, but if you're fishing for pictures of slags, just ask.

That is what I would define it as but he could mean anything. Some retards on here think prostitutes are redpilled for example.

Who gives a fuck? If one does actually respond the thread will be derailed with a bunch of orbiters giving her excessive attention.

I fucked a girl from the falklands

>was 21 thought i was cool in vw mk4
>she said she was 16
>attended the local boarding school
>sounded like your average rich girl

Modafinil is legal and lasts 12 hours.

Oh no doubt about it, meme culture saturates the online world. If you control the meme culture (we do to a large extent) you influence everyone who goes online. It's not kek, just simple, well, memetics.

pic related it's me

Look like this one has been updated

filteries.com/

That graph is so much retardation condensed into one picture, what the fuck, how do people take that seriously.

MBTI itself is overused but not awful.

The retarded thing is you expend ten times as much energy and stress sitting around fretting and trying to shit-talk yourself into moving than you would have done if you just got on with things to begin with. It's hard to explain to people how much more autistic it is than just laziness

>doesn't date outside race
>virgin until marriage
>the most valuable companion for a man
>stays at home, maintain it
>has lots of kids
>non materialist
>makes sure her man and children remain strong

One on the left

Good Christian girl

NEW

She looks above a 5/10 to me, like 7/10 or something.

>death penalty based on race

That might just be a good pic but she looks like she could be more than a 5/10, depends on what your type is though i guess.

ENTP, not looking shabby desu

Fuck yes so gonna be watching gmb now at 6.00am before work

INTP Traditionalist

>communism is maximum mysticism
kek

What is the main thing on your mind/ main issue?

>stays at home

Complete waste. Women should and must work.

She's pretty qt

ENTJ, so fairly close.

personality type is more important anyway and I wouldn't call that ugly at all.

>Women should and must work.
Why? The only reason is if the family needs two incomes, but if the man earns enough there is no reason for that at all.

New

>strawpoll.me/11236178
Ok who the fuck is voting Tory here?

You are part of the globalism problem.

Better for the economy and avoids placing undue burden on men. Housewives are completely unnecessary in the modern age. The housewife era was an aberration that barely lasted 30 years. Even in my family all the women worked, including my grandmothers.

I've had this fantasy for years now about Fiona Bruce stepping on my balls with her high heels

>Even in my family all the women worked, including my grandmothers.
Women in my family only worked if there was an economic reason for it like they needed a second income, otherwise they stayed at home. That was true of my own Mum and she is only 38 (I'm 21 before anyone says underage b&).

>Better for the economy
The economy is made to serve people, not people to serve the economy.

>and avoids placing undue burden on men
Muh equality.

>The housewife era was an aberration that barely lasted 30 years
Oh dear.

I went there.

Stay away from the SU and don't read the newspaper and newsletters and you'll have a good time lad.

Cheers for the advice

INTJ, but complete authoritarianist, complemented by technology.
If you know what I mean.
But I'm definitely not a Goddamn libertarian.

Do you think women stayed at home for all of human history?

Yes, and for 90% of people both partners working is necessary. Men are not workhorses for women to use at their will.

Join a society.

I joined Debating but it was full of gay nerds. Join Jiu Jitsu instead, my mate was in that and he had a great time.