InterracialBreedingIsFashionable

British rapper says when black men breed with white women, the mixed race baby has now become fashionable. Is he right?

youtube.com/watch?v=P54zjoBndGc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4
youtu.be/LQV2QwaqwAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fantasy. I don't know any white girls who prefer black men, they all like the pretty white boys.

this weird racemixing fetish/agenda is getting out of control, why are people trying to push for it?

>taking advice from a nigger
>ever

I think it's great.

Yes, he is right. Stay mad pasty white boiz. I've creampied a bunch of white wives dis month lmao!!

You know who...

But in this case, it just seems to be mixed race people such as this guy trying to justify themselves. If there are a shit load of people with your kind of ancestry you're no longer the the odd one out right? That's the thinking they have.

This also sounds like a desperate attempt at "gibs white womminz" that some black men argue because they hate their own women so much. However that is more of an American thing, I have no idea how much "strong independent black woman who don't need no man" culture occurs in bongistan.

>mixed breed says mixed breeds are 'fashionable'

It doesn't help that he's an ugly nog with burnt spaghetti on his head.

Well it's always been fashionable to throw dog shit at them.

Is this not the same guy who did this interview on Islam?

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

Fashions change very quickly.

They are mongrel mullets, forever.

>Fashionable

What amongst chavs and slags?

Get this high yellow nigger the fuck out of here.

lol why did anglos ship Jamaicans to their island they are cucks

He's a Jewish puppet which is why they get him on TV all the time.

He's also one of those WE WUZ KANGZ mulattos.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4

>British rapper

What's incredibly disturbing is that they bring children into this fetish of theirs. It's like they completely forgot that babies are vulnerable little humans. To them, its just a prop for their fantasy.

This guy is very well spoken. Nurture over nature?

he's right it is currently fashionable
And like all fashions it will fad away over time and then we'll be stuck with all these half-retarded mongoloids.
Don't do life changing shit because it's fashionable.

>now become fashionable

youtu.be/LQV2QwaqwAs

white girls who date blacks fall into two categories

> i'm edgy and rebellious, but also tolerant and inclusive (this is temporary)
> i'm incapable of dating a white guy because even they find me insufferable

Marxists want to destroy hierarchies -> White men are at the top of the hierarchy -> Marxists do everything in their power to attack white men

It is literally impossible to be a good white man in these people's eyes, in the same way that it was impossible for one to be a good member of the bourgeois to Marx. It's the same {0, 1} binary "kill the strong to feed the weak" bullshit we've been fighting for the past 150 years, except now the generation which was subjected to the height of Soviet subversion is in power.

Getting rid of pure, proud whites with a long and proud history and replacing them with a submissive mixed race population. They can't just outright wage war on whites becuase they know what will happen when push comes to shove, so they use subversive tactics instead that target white women to breed with non white men.

Even women can see the propaganda every single day. White women are aware of their plans and some of us are against it.

Also the heavy anti white male propaganda in the media trying to push a wedge between white males and white females. Literally trying to push us apart and destroy us.

VLADTV=Juden

>akala
>the "i sound confident and look like some half breed mongrel so it must be true" kangz expert

Not sure why people even listen to this kanz gospel fraud

Akala is mixed race.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""British"""""""""""""""""""""

It was either Jamaicans or Potato niggers.

Downboated and flag'd

And this is why it will never work.

White women may not be as intelligent as white men. But at least they know how to spell simple words.

>tfw when you've realised the Irish would have been 100x better

He also falls into the lower expectation of non whites trap that loads of liberals do.

In a show on frankie boyle he briefly mentions how african cultures are very homophobic then quickly backpedals saying "But! Chrtisian missionaries!!! Its whiteys fault!!"

This.

As well as being more subtle it's also easier.
Libido Dominandi. Use people's sexual desires to wipe out/reduce the prominance of their race.

This. Feminism was literally made to weaken/destroy the family unit in western countries. The race mixing is just to amplify that and breed out whites

At a community college that's about 50% black. Most black guys go there for free with government grants, fail their classes, spend all day in the cafeteria or elsewhere on campus picking up white girls.

You're blind if you don't see it happening. Our government is subsidizing it too.

>children are fashion
yup, there's nothing wrong with this

And what is done about this besides down voting on youtube videos? Does any white man with influence and power even know what is going on?

i really fucking hate this guy.

Why are half-blacks always the ones who are the most involved in black supremacy movements?

PLZ

> vladtv
DROPPED

Of course they're fashionable. Who wants a racist baby that grows up to be an unathletic dweeb? Also minimizes the chance of any genetic diseases, mixed race babies are logically the best choice.

The white men in a position to do something about it were largely brainwashed by the same wave of propaganda. From Tim Caine to Jean-Claude Juncker, Soviet intelligence seeded their minds with Marxism and made it so that they feel like the good guys for pulling the trigger on the gun which the globalists have been slowly leveling at Western civilization's head for the past 30 years.

ive listened to this guy before. dont know if i made my mind up on whether or not he was actually quite smart and had good intentions or was just a bit of a pseudo-intellectual we wuz negro

ive not watched the video, but why do you assume he means it in a positive way? he could just be telling it like it is. doesn't mean he's advocating genocide of the white race and for people to go out and racemix, he's just saying that people think it's trendy