Clinton dropping like a rock

TELL MY BABY GIRL THAT IT'S ALRIGHT

I'VE SUNG MY LAST SONG TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/16/rasmussen-poll-half-democrats-think-bernie-sanders-replace-hillary-clinton-health-fails/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh so now the polls aren't rigged?

>Cred Forums is one person

Will trump hit 50% by the end of the weekend?

Cred Forums is a living God named Trump, Wrath of Kek

>it's just like the end of the primaries again

Feels fantastic man

Trump was at 5% a month ago?

Wow what an original thread, you must've tried really hard with this one

STOP.

Nate is such a meme

a child could have made his predictions

>hmm Obama is leading Romney
>hmm i predict Obama will win

How far ahead do you have to be to win a rigged poll?

She has a ~12% artificial margin

nice A7X ref, brah
what's your xbox gamer tag so we can play some CoD together broski?

They probably still are, I haven't checked sample sizes. If they are, and Trump is still winning, then he must actually be winning by a lot.

Trump has been at 60% this whole time

Dem turnout is way down, Repub turnout is way up

Trump is also leading with Indies

its been over for months now

CHECKD

>CoD
>Xbox live

4v4 me in splatoon on Nintendo wifi, faget

They still are, Trump is actually at 70

>mid august clinton had 95% of the vote

(x) doubt

>krauts in charge of reading comprehension

You're assuming the rigged polls aren't a prelude to a rigged election

The ~12% artificial advantage the mainstream polls give her is coincidentally the same margin by which she outperformed exit polls in the Dem primaries in states with electronic voting

its the percent change that she would win not percentage of the vote, also this is only one of three metrics used

It's chance of winning the election, not share of the vote

I'm thinking that's a plot of the betting odds.

Maybe she said something that was...deplorable. :^)

Of course they are Trump is just that good.

That's chance of winning not population percentage.

If rigged polls show in trumps favor, what do you think that means?

That they weren't rigged in the first place.

Ah ok, thanks for pointing that out.

How would you know that from looking at the graph alone, Mr. Toothpaste?

>Swedish education
The polls over sample democrats as if there were an equal number of both dems and republicans. There are not. This gives Hillary an artificial lead of a few points. This means that if she ties or is behind according to these same polls she is much further behind them their data will show.

Consider the following: polls showed Obama leading Romney by several points by election day. He won, but by a fairly slim margin

Nate has been BTFO on Brexit, the Trump primaries, and pretty much most of his 'prediction's for the last few elections (especially the last British one).

Why this fucking has-been is exalted as if he is some kind of oracle because he managed to get it right once is beyond me.

Won $100 in my office pool using his match madness picks, but it seems like his polling doesn't apply too well to politics. The issue is he's probably not considering how unlikely angry democrats are to actually go out to the poll. Republicans are motivated to vote and a large percent of their base always does. On the other hand nobody is really excited for Clinton, more just "not Trump" which may not be enough to get them out to vote.

Why do Dems think Hillary will get the turnout that Obama had? No one is excited for her. 2008 Hillary even beat 2016 Hillary.

they are, but Hillary can't even get ahead in rigged polls. There's only so much rigging one can do.

Not all of the polls were rigged, but the IPSOS/Reuters polls were. They processed the numbers to inlfate Hillarys numbers and deflate Trumps numbers

I think politics is hard to get right just because there are different variables at play at different times, as opposed to say sports. I take your point that maybe Silver's predictions in this regard may be more useful.

i think that last part of your post is true about the Hillary campaign being just 'not Trump'. There really is nothing positive about what she is saying, nothing new upcoming. The campaign promise is 'more of Obama-style policies', which haven't amounted to dick for any one. Trump is at least offering the possibility of changes, and people are looking for that after 8 years of Obama. Even if Hilary wins, I can't see her being re-elected (her most likely dying within a year notwithstanding). Trump is on a charm offensive now, being positive, while Hillary's campaign looks more and more deranged as it just tries to belittle everyone and use its magic words of 'racism. sexism' etc.

Wait, people actually care about this election? It's a fucking joke!

Why do Republicans think Trump will be a good president? No one is excited for him. 2008 Trump was a better man than 2016.

It's not blatantly rigged to the point where Soros is just deciding what numbers the polls will show out of thin air. They run actual polls that are "biased" in Hillary's favour.

I thought soros was a puppet to the rotheschilds ?

And Hillary is a puppet to Soros

Consider the following: admitting to bring a Trump supporter in public will get you a lot of negative attention. It's something people aren't exactly excited to admit in public. When in the privacy of the polling booth though...

>Drumpf still behind by 13 percent

Hillary's only falling because she's had an admittedly bad week. Just wait until the first debate, she's going to destroy Drumpf one-on-one and will surge and he's going to plummet once everybody is reminded about what an enormous retard your candidate is.

And that's why Trump will win. Republicans are excited for him. Indepedents are torn. Democrats are only opposed to him but still ass blasted about Bernie. That plus Johnson taking a large portion of democrats away because DUDE WEED.

That's percent chance to win according to Nate Silver, not distribution in polls.
m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
Trump is up 2% according to Rasmussen.
Meanwhile
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/16/rasmussen-poll-half-democrats-think-bernie-sanders-replace-hillary-clinton-health-fails/amp/
Democrats are not excited for Hillary and I suspect a large number of Bernie write in ballots.

It's not a fucking poll, it's a Hillary shill's prediction

The media and establishment are obviously backing Shillary. So winning despite that disadvantage is great.

This isn't the national stats. What state is this?

In just about every state Johnson is anywhere from 5% to 20%, not .01%. Is this California?

>Cred Forums isn't one person.

Sure as shit could've fooled me. FUCK ME November can't get here soon enough.

Maybe they forgot to over-sample Democrats this time, or the dead people couldn't answer the phone, or something like that.

Hey leftist. What's you're problem? I thought leftists all claimed that the polls weren't rigged?

jesus, germs are the next leafs
how do you make your posts so shitty?
i honestly want to know

Nice dubs.
With a bit of luck, we might even get Kek to send a mighty storm like on the day of Brexit, to keep the democucks home.

It's the national stats now-cast.

Of course she's dropping. When normal fags read about nazi frogs on her website how do you think that comes off? Pretty fucking retarded and delusional.

Because CTR quotes 538 all the time as the gospel of being right

Who says they aren't?

>Rigged Poll
>Trump wins

>Non-Rigged Poll
>Trump wins

Praise KEK

Cred Forums eternally BTFO

You can only rig a poll so much and when you win despite that its time for your ilk to be nervous m8

HAHAHAHAA

Nobody is saying the polls aren't rigged. We're saying that being tied in a rigged poll is indicative of losing.

The worst part is that millennials know about Pepe and wojack (feels guy) already. They're coming off as out of touch retards yelling about 'Pepe the Frog'

This shit again?
Yes, polls over sample democrats, and they still over sample democrats. But Trump is winning in those even when they sample too many democrats.

Or are the Rothchilds a bunch of Soros proxies?

Are you retarded, nigger?

If they can rig the polls by giving her a 6 point advantage, what's to stop them giving her a 10, or 15 or 20 points bonus?

Wait when did trump hit

People would begin to really notice. There's only so much rigging and bias one can trigger the "wtf...?" trigger in a population

THIS
>if they can get away with moving chess pieces when you aren't looking why don't they steal your queen and flip the fucking board durrrrr