OMG SO MODEST

>A collection presented at New York Fashion Week is the first time every model walked the event's runway wearing a hijab.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37381770

God they look awful. It's like they are wrapped in second hand shop curtains.

cancer

Do they even realise how sweaty and easily overheated you can get from that? Gross

>faggot kike cloth designers want to piss white people off as much as possible
Color me surprised.
Come on man, they do the EVERY year. EVERY SINGLE YEAR they wear something absolutely fucking stupid that no straight man wants to see their girlfriend wearing.
They are fucking with us, and this year it's hijabs to imply our future is in islam.

yeah I was just in Dubai and saw way nicer shit

best thing tho is when a girl is behind a veil and you just know she's 10/10, and she knows that you know, and she gives you that look

And stinky and prone to all sorts of fungal infection, yea man muslim women are fucking gross.

>Not wanting to lick up the spicey bum crack sweat on your jihadi babe
Queer.

i love the creativity here, theres the one outfit with the headscarf and the neck-to-toe dress and there's that other one with the scarf that's covering her head and the shiny bathrobe

I actually like the idea of cultural fashion themes.

They should do this more often.

You fucking pakis are the absolute fucking worse.

It's a shame im whiter than snow Pedro.

>tfw middle class conservative in NYC
>tfw one of the last people in my age group with a true NYC accent
>tfw watching the city my ancestors built for 400 years being ruined by yuppie guineas
When will it end, Cred Forums?

>Whiter than snow
You're a muzzie dune coon, you fucking Haji filth. A dune will always be a dune coon regardless of their degrees of cooness.

Costs a bit in fabric but

Prove it.

mate, that font, what are you even doing

It's as close to the old english/gothic look I can get. Better than the boring comic one everyone has l.

Shit Tier Taqqiya , muhammad.

What does taqqiya mean ?

I hate this not because the hijab in itself is something bad, europe has had garnmets like it before. I hate this because of just how fake it is. They don't really like the hijab, they just feel the need to push the tolerance narrative bullshit.

Its the single most condescending self righteous shit that they could possibly do.