New Jersey love thread

Enough with the NJ bullying. This is a thread for loving the Garden State. Butthurt New Yorkers kindly fuck off. We kicked your ass and stole your clay (and river) once and we'll do it again. Pennsylvanians welcome though.

NJ funfact: New Jersey has more """hate""" groups than any other state per capita.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOR5m5j6PNU
vice.com/read/the-homeless-forest-dwellers-of-new-jersey
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What up fellow Jersey bro

Most people think the state is just Camden and Newark, no wonder they think it's shit

Any chance NJ goes red this year?

Hahahahahahaha no

>Any chance NJ goes red this year?
No, there are more and more indians every year. It's going to go bluer with every brown person.

I lived in that hellhole all growing up. I like the beaches and woods but the people are absolutely dogshit compared to any of the 14 other states I've visited.

Almost everywhere except the nigger containment cities votes republican. Too bad the niggers multiply like rabbits. We might become red this year though. I have never seen a Hillary supporter around these parts.

Mercer county here, can say it's almost all blue.

I know. I go to NJIT so I have to go to Newark everyday ;_;

Newark is really starting to gentrify lately. There's even a whole foods being built in downtown Newark right now.

Morris county here, and desu it's red by all the lake houses and stuff that I live by, but all the fags and POC's will turn it blue as fuck.

t. Lived in a """""city""""" like Trenton or Newark

Isn't New Jersey just the American version of Essex in England? Fake tan, sluts etc.

Staten Island is RIGHTFUL NEW JERSEY CLAY

REEEEEEE

Salem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rNew Jersey

Mercer here as well, the poor vote democrat, as do the rich. The middle class doesn't really exist

>indians
Gross

what year? im not surprised we've got Cred Forums here though. doesnt seem infested with sjws

fuck off you cunt, it isn't at all. I don't know where this comes from, the Italians from South Jersey are based, they all come from agricultural backgrounds. I can't speak for the shithole's next to NYC though

Well all these universities are bringing in tons of money. I have hope that Newark will improve buts nigs gonna nig and liberals gonna lib.

Im moving out of new jersey to texas
the gun laws here are shit and this place is boring as fuck. and fuck the taxes
why the hell does anyone move here?

BON JOVI LETS GO!!!

I drove through Hunterdon county once, that was really nice. I could live out there.

Freshman. The dean gave us a speech on diversity and gender equality and rape and shit and brought in presenters to hammer it into our heads. Eyes almost rolled out of their sockets. I do like that most of the people here don't buy into SJW shit. That's a STEM focused school for you.

I escaped nj years ago. Aside from the food the place sucks and should be nuked

>texas
Where in Texas? I wanna move out of this indian filled shithole but i don't know where yet.

jersey fan from nyc checking in

You must be braindead. My retarded friend who turned 18 just a few months ago already owns an AR-15.

We should get the Indians to leave, we shouldn't have to leave.

Anyone /BergenCounty/ here?

>We should get the Indians to leave
dude they own the fucking state. Central NJ is less white every day.

In Princeton everyone votes blue, except one guy who goes out everyday with his Trump sign. But even the middle class in Lawrenceville have a hard on for Bernie still.

really? i didnt go to the convocation. i'm a 2nd year.

what classes are you taking? what major?

Nuke yourself fampai

Yeah NSO sucked ass. I'm taking Phys 204, Hum 101, BIOL 200, Frsh Sem 39, Chem 121 and Math 107. Going for a B.A. in Biology. You lad?

Why not just take all the nigs and nig lovers and ship them off to paterson and build a huge green fence around the perimeter and call it the worlds largest project housing development?

>Cred Forumsster living in Cyprus Hall
Oh shit. What major are you?

We were here before them. It is by rights ours.

>2 other Cred Forumsacks go to NJIT
Wew lad

im comp sci on the 8th floor.

roommate is a hillshill mexican degenerate

im in phys121, math112, cs114, and hist213 this semester. i'm a transfer from [spoiler]sussex county community college[/spoiler]

>sussex
>essex
>somerset
>middlesex
>camden
>gloucester
>cumberland
ah yes, very original

Jew York is rightful New Jersey clay. Fucking Brits stopping us from from claiming land. New York-New Jersey Line War best day of my life.

Hang all New Yorkers and New York allies (especially the Brits)

I'm a senior at NJIT and my time here has really redpilled me about Indians in general. It's a 50/50 distribution of actually respectable students VS how the fuck did you get to a 400 level CS class when you can't even program. The stereotypes about smelling/cringy flirting with white girls is all true though. Indian girls even get catty about the smell, one told me "And this girl smells so bad! Well, all Indians smell but a lot of them try to cover it, she doesn't even bother." When I was a freshmen this one guy I was kinda friendly with wanted me to sign up for play tickets because he was working up the courage to ask out this girl. Since I just needed to sign my name I said sure, whatever. Then the girl turned him down after he had already paid for the tickets so he expected ME to pay for hers. 4 years later I hear that guy is still creeping on white women, kek.

I suspect a lot of the terrible students are carried through their classes by the respectable students. Above all, Indians are clannish. They basically took over an entire floor in one of the dorms I was living in.

Yeah. Indians, Muslims and Blacks all have their own mini enclaves I've noticed.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Fuck off quidos

t. New York cuck

We're discussing the effects of US immigration policy on our beloved state.

around houston

good for him but theirs no concealed carry or open carry look at the laws people go to jail over the most retarded shit

Fuck off we're talking about immigration and SJW madness in our university. That's Cred Forums related last I checked.

NJ sucks. I'm getting out of here asap.
>Jews
>Nigs
>Poos
>Growing number of spics

At least the white people are red pilled slavs and italians.

Stop living in the minority containment centers if you hate it so much.

>none of you niggers posted this yet

Can we genocide 3/4 of the state?

t.Pennsylvania

Yeah. Those poos, spics and blacks have got to go.

NJ is a containment center

Monmouth County here. Fuck NJ.

I thought the OP said that no butthurt Jew Yorkers were allowed in this thread.

Fellow NJbro here.

I grew up here all my life, and I just wanna say that the rest of the country is right. NJ is an absolutely cuck-tier liberal shithole.

We have some of the worst taxes, worst cities, most corrupt politicians, and worst gun laws in the country.

I wish there was a massive volcano right under us, instead of Yellowstone, and instead of taking the beautiful Midwest, it was massively localized to NJ, NY, DE, and MD.

I can't wait to move out of this piece of shit. I have nothing but hate and contempt for this state.

I'm mainly familiar with Central and Northern Jersey and this is very accurate. Also, nothing is worse than Detroit.

Oh fuck off you're from Sussex? Me too. My advice from one CS major to another, classes like CS288, 280, and 241 are designed to break your balls. 288 in particular. Andrew Sohn teaches that class, though I hear after I passed it they brought in someone else to teach another section cause people complained about there being so few sections for such an important course. Sohn is a massive headache because he gives you open ended programming questions on exams, but he expects you to do things EXACTLY the way he wants you to or you get little to no credit.

It's possible to do well in that class, but you gotta put in the work. You'll probably need to spend around 5-10 hours a week doing his (admittedly optional) homework. It sucks but it's a class that's designed to weed out all the morons. Oh, and one more tip, while Sohn says that you'll need a bare-metal installation of a Linux distro, feel free to use virtual machines, it makes no difference.

Also, 3 things:

1. Check 'em... checked
2. Camden County here
3. This map is extremely accurate

there is no reason to ever go to camden bro

>Pennsylvanians welcome though.
We hate you more than anyone. Take Philadelphia and stay the fuck out of my state. Your proximity has ruined enough elections.

Yep.

Everyone knows that white people go to Gloucester City to get their drugs.

good advice, thanks. my main issues for now is how awful i am at calc. calc 1 at sccc didnt require memorization of derivatives or integrals, and we could use a calculator. cant do that here. i also never took trig or pre-calc, just tested right into calc 1. so calc 2 has been killing me so far. i've been just doing integrals all day for a week. hours every day. i dont think 5-10 of something i'd likely enjoy (i had always done programming as a kid just for fun) will be an issue.

at least i'll be out of calc by the time im taking 288, 280, and 241.

want to add me on steam sometime maybe? i havent made too many friends here yet. most people in my classes seem to be commuters.

NJ is highly populated with wops, dagos and guinees trying to keep blacks, Hispanics, Asians or Arabs out of their neighborhood.

incase the thread goes missing, my steam is nabutso

>tfw commuter with no friends

Hunterdon County reporting in, who /908/ here?

Pic related is my driveway

Lived in Egg Harbor Township.

Disgusting, clean that shit up bro

new jersey is a weird state, its a love hate sort of thing. i love the pizza, bagels, taylor ham, weird NJ, clerks, and bruce springsteen/bon jovi shit but everyone i know from jersey that has managed to leave all recommend getting the fuck out of new jersey

Lived in bergen County/ Tenafly, currently living in NoVa.

I wold never set foot back in NJ, it's a shit hole that's boring as hell, and basiclly an endles sea of suburbs and soccer moms.
Bergen county/majority of the state you have all the inconveniences of living in the country and non of the benifits and fun of the big cities.

The only places I would move would be the shore and Hunterdon county which is a really quiet and charming rural area on the deleware.

NJIT Calculus is legit one of the hardest calculus courses in the country. I've compared NJIT and MIT practice exams, NJIT is tougher. The calculus bit is easy, but later in the game the algebra will ruin you. The upside is that there's a pattern to the questions and their solutions, and if you do enough practice work you'll start to see that pattern.

Also, if you wanna make friends, join clubs. Some are terrible and cringy (See: Anime Club, Game Club) but there are plenty of professional societies with upstanding individuals in them. Plus you get to network. Check out the Association of Computing Machines and the IEEE. You'll want to make friends in your major and grade, because upper level CS courses are dominated by group projects. God I remember getting stuck in a course with two know-nothing Indians and having to do all the work. Thankfully it was all SQL so it wasn't that bad, but still.

>rock wall
Ok user I think we can be friends now even if you are
>a fucking yankee

who /sussex/ here? KRHS class of 04

where do you live now? sure new jersey is boring but if you manage to find something to do everything is just a drive away.

sussex, warren, somerset and morris counties are suburban/rural whiteopias for the most part

Not to mentionit's corrupt as fuck and has insane taxes especially becuase every sandpit of a town is incorporated.

Meaning you have town tax, county and the state three levels of government.

i'll check out the IEEE

thanks user-senpai

Clean up that shit, you look like a hoarder

D.C/ northen virginia the only worse here is the traffic.
At least I can own guns here, and I want to go the city it's only a few stop down the metro.

Bergen is great. Watching the darkies come in from Paterson and Jersey City is convincing me to move out of NJ in next few years though . . .

I know the guy you're talking about. The one right between the Dinky station and Rote 1, right after the canal? I stopped to talk with him one day and got a free trump sign.

t. Work in Philly, live in Montgomery.

NJ smells like shit, it's just a conduit for people to get to NYC and a containment zone for wannabe NYers

How expensive it is to live in NJ? Almost like in NY?

pretty accurate but the well to do conservatives should be a slimmer line close to the rockland county border and palasades. Hackensack is hardly well to do.

NJIT class trip to Leaftopia. Worth it or no?

Cheaper actually, but if you think about living in Bergen you might as well live on the upper east side desu

alright /njit/ it's time for class. thanks for the advice, again. already sent my membership number to NJIT IEEE.

good luck everyone.

The indians broke out of their containment zone in Edison, they are flooding East Brunswick and North Brunswick, we are getting to the lifeboats now may God have mercy on our souls

Depends on where you are. Taxes are a bitch but if you don't mind a commute you can find cheap places to live out in the sticks. There are some places in Jersey that are very expensive though, like if you want property on the Jersey shore, or the property on the NJ side of the Hudson.

Commuting home right now. We should all meet up one day.

Trust me. Go to New York.

They've already invaded parts of Hillsborough. Let's hope they move right on down the parkway and infest (((Lakewood))) instead.

STOP STEALING OUR FUCKING COUNTY'S AMERICANS USE YOUR FUCKING OWN

Fuck off we're full

i posted my steam in the thread. maybe we can make an njit Cred Forums steam group. add me in the mean time, again: nabutso

New England, its better than Old England.

Aight lad

You named them

All New York loving Brits will be beaten senseless by every able bodied resident of this magnificent state.

Do you see any sandniggers here? No? New England confirmed better than Old England

I don't know where to go. I don't want to leave but I can't afford white towns in Central Jersey.

He moves around, but yeah that guy. I've seen him outside PU on nassau, outside his house, and at a park. I used to deliver pizza in Princeton and would give him a thumbs up every time I drove by, seems like a nice dude.

I have lived in New Jersey my entire life and can't wait to move. It's a disgusting liberal shithole.

I want Trump to win so that our illegal immigrant problem gets solved and we get less poos and spics. Will be sad to see the illegal slav qts go though.

Nah this state fucking blows, no concealed carry in the current year.

New Jersey reporting in
guido state best state number 1!

Are there Cred Forumsacks living in pic related. If so, why?

Jersey City looks so cute from here. Almost like it's trying to be a real city. Please stay in your quarantine zone, niggers.

You probably can. Hillsborough is building a bunch of COACH-eligible housing, as is Somerville. Hamilton, MOST of Ewing, and Lawrenceville are also spots you could look into. If you don't mind South Jersey, try Haddon Heights. Less expensive than Haddonfield proper, but sill the same kind of people.

I'd even suggest Phillipsburg. Yeah, it's a working-class town, but it's fairly safe.

Wrong picture

I base my opinion of jersey upon Kevin smith films and the entire jersey shore series and the sopranos.

Nuke it. Nuke it and it's confusing highway system to hell

Finally!! Reasonable people

Atlantic Shitty reporting in

Our highway system is specifically designed to weed out retards from the population.

Fact: New Jersyans are the most powerful race in the world

Ocean County here, all I see are Trump signs and stickers. But Ocean always votes red, so I'm not surprised

Our highway system is a point of pride. It's effective in keeping Pineys and Niggers in their respective containment zones.

Based hindus are voting for daddy this year. Just you wait

Where in ocean county :o

Ocean county is a shithole, yes, but they're sensible in that regard.

* Everyone I've ever met from Ocean county who wasn't from (((Lakewood))) just has a certain stupidity about them. The Jews are an entirely different story...

Master hunterdon county here

10 miles from pa and right under nose!

Monmouth County reporting in,

I fucking love that everywhere i go its almost a certainty i see Trump stickers/signs/flags/shirts everything

too bad the poos and the niggers/spic are gonna ruin this state in like 25 years

also, Fuck ((((((Brick)))))) and ((((((Lakewood)))))) and even now (((((Toms River)))))) Ocean is being taken over

Did this. Can confirm that living in Texas is far better than the liberal shit pit that is Jersey.

>based
>poos
Really made me think

kek confirms our highway system is the best in the country

keeps minorities in their zones. going to other states and seeing their shithole excuse for a ((((turnpike)))) makes me weep FUCK YOU MASSACHUSETTS

You're forgetting (((Jackson))). The first town for takeover written in the walls of the Synagogue and Bagel Nosh is Jackson.

Bergen County reporting in. The overflow of liberals from New York is rough but my northern part of. Bergen County always go red. Currently in CA attending USC so I escape the snow.

I'm in the north eastern most town in ocean county... C-CAN I BE MONMOUTH COUNTY TO?

>tfw born and raised in Springsteen country

The whole stretch from Ocean Grove to Point Pleasant is so nostalgic for me.

>not liking snow
Wew. The weather is the best part of New Jersey.

You niggas live close to me, I went to high school in brick, I managed to get out.

Flemington here!

So you're either Brielle or Jewtown. You can fuck right off either way

Exit 58 parkway here

Well you have terrible geography skills, look at a map again, look south of Brielle

>Taylor ham

Jew Yorker detected. It's pork roll faggot

I live in Montgomery (near Princeton), but one of my clients is an Orthodox Jew, so I'm pretty familiar with what happens in Jewtown and beyond. Sad really, used to be a decent area.

>Monmouth County ranked 38th among the highest-income counties in the United States as of 2011, placing it among the top 1.2% of counties by wealth.
>As of 2009, it was ranked 56th in the United States by personal per-capita income

i dont know how i can afford to live here

good thing we keep the dindus in asbury and neptune contained behind our canals and waterways

brielle is in Monmouth you fucking faggot

>taylor ham

kys you staten island orange fuck

Dindus are moving out of Asbury and more south. Brick is becoming overrun

I consider it to be Pt. Plesants awkward half-brother. As far as I'm concerned, it's in ocean.

Like your obscure movie theater

>Taylor ham

Fucking off yourself

Slightly worried about the Korean and assorted east Asian invasion tbqh lads

Hunterdon county kills you ! Top three

Where my Pineys at???

Don't get me wrong I love the snow. But most of my activities revolve around sunny and decently warm weather. I come home for Christmas so I get a decent bit of winter exposure.

609 trash, you know the rest of the state laughs at you right?

pork rolls are for piney niggers

Exit 172 here. That's right. Last exit on the parkway before you hit New York State.

Why do you guys have so many ads on the sides of the turnpike?

good thing i dont work in brick anymore

every day it would be either a uppity orthodox jew who hates goys or a dindu fucking shit up

>A
>FUCKING
>PINE

I live in Toms River and work in Manahawkin/LBI.

Some parts of Ocean County make me wonder how these people haven't been naturally selected out of existence. Have you even been to Bayville or Tuckerton? It's a bunch of wannabe hicks who've never left the state but act like they were born and raised on a farm in South Carolina.

I used to live in Monmouth county when I was a kid. I loved it there. Bradley Beach is so comfy from what I remember.

I visited Knoxville TN once and it had just as many adds as we do. It isn't really a NJ only thing.

Noice notice bro!
You pineys are a weird breed for sure!

>creating more jobs
>bad

/Essex/ County reporting in, I live in a town of 35k people. My town is relatively peaceful, but the demographics have changed. The bad thing is that I live right next to Newark, JUST.

I want to leave New Jersey though, it's a shitty state with shit tier gun laws and cost of living.

I think that NJ/pol/ should be a thing. Anyone else agree?

gas is cheaper here than any other state around and i dont have to get our of my car.

ill take it

the sleepy shore towns are most comfy this time of year, all the fucking long/staten islanders are gone and its just locals. im sitting on my porch right now listening to the ocean and shitposting on Cred Forums cant get more serene than that

Only one way to find out

Lived in Sussex, Hudson, and now Camden county.

Yes, I am also the NJForTrump poster, if you've seen me before.

OLD JERSEY BEST JERSEY FUCKIN TRAITOR SHITS

Oh yeah have a summer house in Lbi

Amazing time of year

Where's my Rutgers senpai at? Busch campus reporting in

Literally who are you?

Your parents have a summer house, be real

North Jersey is mostly republican suberbs. It has its problems but overall it's pretty base!

>go to New York for job interview
>nice comfy NJT trainride into Penn leaves me unprepared for the shitty subway
>packed in like sardines
>jobless individuals engaged in the throes of passion to the beat on the train, then asking for money from those forced to witness their performance
>entire city is hot, expensive, and smells of piss
>angry people everywhere shouting at each other
>witness 3 murders in broad daylight, people just ignore them
Never again.

A country

I'm a parent

Hunt county most rep county in state here

Houston may be one of the crappier places in Texas (especially post-Katrina), but it's still got to be a major upgrade from that hellhole.

Anyone here from /Essex/ county?

Where are my fellow Cred Forumslacks

I live in Bergen, but my family owns a house down in Lavallette (2 actually). It isn't all that uncommon around here to own a house at the shore.

If we make NJ/pol/ I suggest making Hana our mascot. She's an anime grill from New Jersey.

yo, I drive past that guy every day. What a bro

Jews and most Italians have got to go aswell.

Somerset County reporting

Oh Cred Forums's obsession with anime never gets old

Love lavalette
Used to vacation every summer at West Point island

im sure i can find a decent job around there and just commute to the city. holyshit at least i will have stand your ground laws in TX. in NJ you go to jail if you try to protect yourself

Must be bridgewater
Or chindia?

Anyone else from Mercer county?

Central Jersey master race.

Hour train to NYC
Hour train to philly
30 minute drive to PA
30 minute drive to the beach

Tfw I might be the only one from Essex county

>commute
>Houston
Freeways are a major fuck, but arterials in Houston are decent. Coming from Turnpikeland you probably won't mind taking a toll road to get around.

No niggers in these woods

732 reporting in

Posting a Hana

What town? Jackson here.

of course my dude, I'm from Princeton. Lotta lefties here.

Morris here, All trump, but thats not a surprise.
We'll get outvoted by Camden and Newark though.

I go to NJIT too and I'm an EE senior. There's a lot of poo in loos.

So lads, any guys to vote for in future elections?

The Emerson poll from a week ago showed it within 4%, and I saw another yesterday at 2%.

what is this some degenerate ugly karen?

Who Bergen master race?

Why are so many polbros from NJ?

It's Hana from Hanayamata. She's a transfer student from New Jersey and also a cute girl.

Polish diaspora

Yeah, I'd say thats within 95% accuracy. Maybe some of the richer areas right near NY are slimming.

Bergen reporting in, i fucking hate living next to Paterson tho

Eventually Indians will vote Republican because they'll be:

- avoiding high taxes
- looking for good schools (without blacks)
- annoyed with constant black crime and the media's coverup of said crime
- wanting to assimilate into mainstream
- rejection of nigga culture for their children and anger that "liberals" find this culture magical

609 Medford aka "Nuclar white families" reporting

Bergenbro here.

Bergen here. I hate all these filthy minorities that are leaking from their containment.

Hana is cute! CUTE!
youtube.com/watch?v=EOR5m5j6PNU

Monmouth County here, we usually lean red

Your cities are dumps
Your roads are torn the fuck up
Your people are human trash

Stop invading my beaches with your useless people.

T. Delaware

Anyone here see the giant digital billboard on 80E (Morris County) Near exit ~27 that says "Trump Loves America" and "Blue Lives Matter."
I love driving by that thing.

a lot of Portuguese fucks in iron bound prob make up five percent of white people in Newark

They might actually, if Republicans might limit immigration. Indians who've escaped their shithole do whatever they can to pull up the ladder and throw their fellow countrymen under the bus.

Take that shithole. We don't want it. Also, take the Bronx except for the few square miles around Yankee Stadium.

FUCK NEW JERSEY

If it wasn't for the out of proportionate black and Hispanic crimes the Italian crime rate would be obvious.

Blond hair and pink nipples are practically extinct.

4 of us live 5 mins from you lol

>; )

Happy white families is ready to go!! Will most likely get outnumberd like usual.

I'm sure there are some NJfag poo in loos here.

>Lawyers driving hybrids
Is that a good or bad thing?

The Guido stereotype actually comes from tourists from NYC and Rhode Island visiting the beach. Luckily there are containment areas for them too, such as Belmar and Seaside Heights.

Stay the fuck outta NY with your shitting inept driving. Stay away from the hudson river and the palisades parkway.

>(((Lawyers)))
you already know the answer

NJ is a complete shithole. The people, no matter what color are fucks. I swear I almost get into a fight on a daily basis here.

You can keep NYC

>inept driving
We're used to going above 10mph, that's all.

Maybe the problem is not with them but with you. Are you a very angry person? Do you have an inferiority complex?

Anyone going to Bergen Community College this year?

tell me about it my city just started cracking down on illegal ranting of basement and rooms cuz we got all the filth from other towns coming in for free preschool and other benefits

yea but the money is right

Im in northern westchester county and drive by the bear mountain circle/ bridge daily. This isnt nyc, this is the hudson river valley and its beautiful. Fuck off our palisades

Apple pie hill??

Palisades Parkway is fucking trash. 2 lanes, 50 mph and the cops are all assholes.

Rich whites with money... Laugh all you want.

Why have I never heard of your pic?

If you can't accept the fact that your state is a leftist shithole how are you ever going to make it great again?
t.Californian

>Paterson
>Friendly white families

WHERE CAN I MOVE WHERE IT'S COLD AND HAS GOOD GUN LAWS

I NEED TO ESCAPE

Almost everyone in NJ is either for Trump or Bernie and hates Hilldog. We're gonna do our part to MAGA. What about you Commie?

New Hampshire?

This little girl walks up to you and asks you if you're doing your part of Make New Jersey Great Again. What do?

Who here Essex county? NJ gets a lot of hate for no reason.We have great public transit, Northern NJ is gorgeous, we have the shore, we have huge areas of farm country, a ton of forests and parks, we have some of the wealthiest zip codes in the country, we have Taylor Ham, Thomas Edison, and then blacks and puerto ricans.

Success breeds jealousy. (((Jew York))) shitposters and traitors who moved out of state take every opportunity to talk bad about us.

>expecting original names to come from the 3rd state in the union

>or Bernie
how is this a good thing?

Hana is a mature and sexy young lady!

Ghetto in the woods reporting in

I don't know, do you poo in the loo?

Because they'd rather write him in than give a vote for Hillary

Y-yes

Finally an Essex county Cred Forumsack

hi I'm from Essex as well, my town has a population of 35k but we live next to Newark JUST

Just to make it even more Cred Forums, son of NJ politician here, ask me anything

I hope, I live in North NJ and I have been seeing people put up Trump signs in their front yards, no Clinton signs, but a majority still seem to be Democrat no matter what

Loads of Bernie fans here, can only hope they convert against Hillary

Is your dad (I'm assuming) conservative or liberal? What does he think of Trump? Does he want to MAGA?

Does your dad have a problem with bridges and train tunnels?

Vincent Prieto?

New Jersey is great.

For waste processing.

Hana

Pictured: A white family from New Jersey in animated form.

Jew Yorker Detected

>he's from (((Jew York)))

>he's unironically a (((Jew Yorker)))

Vermont. But we're sick of all the mid Atlantic fags trying to find themselves up here already.

Hello armpit! Why does NJ love Penn State main so much?

t. Pennsylvanian

You might be jackasses but you aren't (((Jew York))). That's mainly it.

Amazing map. The Ghetto in the Woods is Lakewood. It finally got cleared out about two years ago. It was up for almost a decade.. Driving past it, you don't understand how long it stretches until you see it..

vice.com/read/the-homeless-forest-dwellers-of-new-jersey

Dancing Hana

Happy Hana

Secret Agent Hana

Why did all the NJbros suddenly stop posting?

I'm from NJ

I'll keep the thread bumped with Hana

What a coincidence. So am I.

Hana's mom

anyone else from Sussex county?

i grew up there and miss my childhood so much. the 90s and early 2000s. riding bikes everywhere, running around the woods, going to friends houses to play hours of N64

dem feelz..

Cuz watching anime.

AYYY NIGGER MIDDLESEX HERE WE GOT TRUMP SIGNS ALL OVER

CLINTON WILL LOSE

Are you watching Hananime?

Your Lie in April :^)

Praise kek

201 reporting in. Only relevant zip code in this state tbqh family.

Hana is blessed by Lord Kek!

>zip code
You mean area code right?

What county?

Tom?

Hana eating superior New Jerseyian food

Bergen master race

Fuck yeah I meant area code.

Somerset country here, I see more trump bumper stickers than I ever would've thought, so that's nice

Notice how everyone was posting from around noon to 1:30 or so. Standard office lunch break times...

>not mercer

We're republicans, and my dad is voting trump
Actually my dad had an idea for a bullet train running along NJ to NYC, so people can live wherever in NJ and have a 15 minute trip to NYC instead of 2 hours. Well, he said it wasn't fully his idea I think it was brought up before. Either way no one would bother funding it but it's an idea nonetheless
No, but my dad knows him, but we don't usually associate with the democrats here, all they do is fuck this state

>tfw used to date a girl from Flemington

She was gorgeous

I'm from Essex county, I live right next to Newark, JUST

Although my town is relatively low crime

PAfag here (western)
>always heard people talk shit about NJ growing up
>finally visit the state in College
>god-tier highways (local roads are shit in poor areas tho)
>people are bros, I never though anyone was "rude," but I don't expect the cashier at wawa to suck my dick and ask my life story in the 5 seconds I take to pay for my coffee
>easy access to just about anything
>PEOPLE IN THIS STATE ACTUALLY KEEP RIGHT AND PASS LEFT, AND DO NOT ROUTINELY DRIVE BELOW THE LIMIT

Only real downsides are probably the day to day issues in having so many local governments and townships. And the Taxes

Sorry that everyone from PA fucks up your roads, I really wish I could sterilize most people from MD, PA and the South so the roads would be clearer.

>tfw 201 mustard rice

I suppose so. I mean I don't have work until 6:30 and I only have one college class on Fridays so I can post all the Hana I want to keep the thread alive. Feels good though that most NJ Cred Forumsacks are hardworking, productive members of society rather than shitty NEETs.

New jersey for trump parise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I start college on September 21, I'm also unemployed

That's really it here, local governments can be a mess and the taxes are high, of course those two reasons aren't mutually exclusive either

>bullet train
I wouldn't mind a NJ Shinkansen tbqh.

Well you are going to be in education so I wouldn't count you as a real NEET.

NJ being shitty is just a meme

Yea except cost of living and you can't carry at all

>mfw it turns out you're a 551 faggot

Is it true that New Jersey is our colony or is it just another meme?

our largest immigrant group was Italian up until the 21st century (it's Pajeet now)

so there is some truth to it
We have the best pizza in the country

The Italians are mostly kept in their containment areas down south. If anything, we're a Polish colony.

>implying

Well yeah, those too.

>New Jersey your colony

You mean Staten Island Italybro