There's literally no reason for any white male to not be MGTOW

There's literally no reason for any white male to not be MGTOW.

How much longer are you going to hold on to the white women are the best meme? What more will it take to realize that white women are disgusting subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofeuthanasia.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank God you are volunteering to remove your DNA from the gene pool.

churchofeuthanasia.org/

Hey guys, I'm really torn on this issue.
There's this girl who goes to a church I used to attend regularly and I know for fact she really likes me and she's absolutly beautiful.
The problem is two things:
She goes to the mormon church
She's not white. She's half white, quarter japanese and quarter something with a darker skin tone. I haven't met her father but because he lives in japan.

Should I go for it? I don't know If I can go back to that church desu.

>DON'T BREED! GOOD GOYIM!
I'd be honestly surprised if MGTOW wasn't a Jewish trick.

Good thing OP isn't breeding. I welcome MGTW because the men doing it are usually too shit to find themselves a good woman.

kys kike

>good woman

Nice meme. Still holding on to that fantasy?

yea. what's your fantasy, your fucking palm?

Go for it.

>Don't breed
>don't have white children in preparation for the upcoming race war

Oy vey

this

I don't really give a shit about MGTOW since the type of dude who buys into it was never gonna get laid anyway

But what I do wonder if the movement is about how men don't need women to be whole then why do they spend so much time and energy bitching about women? Every mgtow community I've ever looked into has everyone yammering all day every day about how useless women are, or larp stories about evil women getting their 'due justice', or how evil women are dumb and lots of stories about why they're dumb

Not much time or effort really goes into things like bettering oneself physically/mentally/emotionally/spiritually, just post after post and video after video focusing on teh bad womens.

It comes off as a neurotic (autistic) obsession kinda like the leddit aethiests who spend every waking moment thinking about christians instead of doing their own thing

>yea. what's your fantasy, your fucking palm?

Literally using mangina talking points. Why are white nationalists such cucks?

I need a white wife to have white sons.

>need a white wife to have white sons

No you don't

It's hard getting a gf while being a hardworking independant guy in the Western World....

Just sayin.

It gets lonely. It gets sad. You lose the will to want to continue your ambition and struggle.

I think MGTOW shouldn't be a modern capitalist individualism-hermitism.

I think MGTOW should also work on reforming women (by force if necessary). It's the only way to save the future evolution of the human race.

When my testicles shrink like I assume yours have
White women are good for fucking

>t. fedora-wearing obese neckbeard

>being a beta faggot is something to be proud of these days

Cred Forums is literally inverted tumblr. I bet 70 percent of this boards frustration is sexual. Elliot Rodger in the making make sure you wear a Hillary Clinton shirt when you go on your rampage

Being a beta faggot IS sonething to be proud of these days. Literally. They have parades for it and everything.

You can thank your precious white women for making that possible.

i just don't understand why you're so confidently edgy and whiny about renouncing women. the palm comment was a genuine question, if you don't like women then what do you like

>(((There's literally no reason for any white male to not be MGTOW.)))

who could be behind this post?

MGTOW IS MORE JEWISH PROPAGANDA TO GENOCIDE THE WHITE RACE. SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR MGTOW LITERAL JEW FAGGOTRY.

Cred Forums spergs out about MGTOW and "men these days" constantly. You're wrong. This place is a circlejerk where guys try to reassure themselves of their masculinity by worshiping women and being hard on other guys. And they do it because in their deluded minds they are fighting back against "modern society".

hello new friend!

This MGTOW movement just seems to be about autoerotic, live in ivory tower types justifying their pointless existences, carry on you poor lost souls

People only "choose" to be MGTOW after they give up on trying to be laid. Don't worry though pal, you'll get pussy some day I believe in you!

>implying both sides aren't run by Jews
>implying the Jews don't win regardless of who you side with
>implying that even the Nazi's didn't have Jews in many high positions (and Hitler himself isn't exactly Aryan)

I've been here for 2 and a half years now, unfortunately.

Here's a red one lads:

>the whole anti-MGTOW mentality in Cred Forums was successfully shilled by the radical SRS feminists

They were everywhere though. I remember when I came here I thought the the red pill was about "figuring out the truth that women are worthless" sometimes I can't help but imagine that merchant rubbing his hands remember everytime I fell for it's tricks.

The responses in this thread are a joke.

The shit men write on the internet that gets called out so much is the equivalent of standard feminism and standard article content in magazines and websites.

Women have got to the point where they can't be trusted to look after kids and can barely clean up after themselves like adults.
These days the first thing men do when they break up with a woman is fill up garbage bags full of trash from around the apartment so they can finally live in a reasonable level of cleanliness for the first time in however many years.

Women have completely collapsed mentally and yet people want to act like men are making shit up.

SRS? What is that? Yeah, Cred Forums worships women and goes very hard on men, because Cred Forums is full of cucks that are unaware of their slave cuck doormat status.

>SRS? What is that?

Shit reddit says. A subreddit back in 2012-13 that got infiltrated by radical feminists and converted into their internet HQ from where they organized raids over certain forums. There were countless insider leaks that showed that they are unironically learning psyops tricks and trying to infiltrate Cred Forums using them. You can google that shit for more info, it's something worth knowing as it reveals how easily manipulatable an internet forum is.

They are basically radical lefties on steroids

>Yeah, Cred Forums worships women and goes very hard on men

Did you see the recent BSE (bad self eater) viral threads? Did you see the amount of brainwashing a coordinated viral campaign is capable of, and how fast it spread? And what's even more worrying, how people in those threads actually defended it and claimed that people who outed it as a viral campaign were shills?

That's actually a good enough proof of how easily manipulatable this board (and website) is.

White nationalism is inherently cucked.

dont do it my boy. keep it pure chap.

I ignored the BSE threads. They seemed to be the product of some mentally ill Otherchan-tier faggots.

But I'm glad to know that I smashed the shit out of feminist shills in those MGTOW threads. I am not a card-carrying MGTOW, but I have always taken their side in arguments because I am disgusted at how western culture hates men and favors women.

Good luck to you out there user, the world is filled with corruption and degeneracy.

>garbage bags of trash around the apartment

alt right in a nutshell. you belong in your cuckbaskets.

>implying it's a choice

You can have Europe Schlomo. It's a shithole anyway.

I guarantee you no good looking, non-sperg, would be MGTOW. I just find it to be a self defense for guys who don't get female attention. Its a way to justify childlike behavior, and jack off to anime.

MGTOW is just male feminism, both are just as harmful to society as eachother