"user thanks for the ride, mind if i have a cigarette? Youre not one of those anti smoking people right?"

"user thanks for the ride, mind if i have a cigarette? Youre not one of those anti smoking people right?"

Other urls found in this thread:

spicylife.net/2016/07/heres-what-you-smoke-arsenic-and-rat-poison-in-cigarettes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smoking is a sign of degeneracy.

You can't smoke in my car, trashbag. If you want to smoke, get up on the roof.

Came here to post this

smoke outside you fuck I need to resell this bitch and it won't help if it smell like shit

Sure bud, enjoy

feepbeep

Who are you again? How did you get into my car?

get out

Gtfo of my car

not sure why you pick up hitchhikers OP but for me, i'd remind him that "smoking spoils the meat"

>smoking in the car at all

How to smell like you bathe in an ashtray 101

Not in the car man.

one cig with the window down isnt going to make your car smell like anything

No; you get out pussyboy.
And you know the cops ain't going to do jack shit about it. I'll be out in 2 weeks.

you are your habits

get redpilled

GET OUT OF MY CAR YOU FUCKING GYPSY!

No, look at 'im. This man, has no aryan blood in his vein. Not even slavic blood.

>taking the risk that a clumsy dick-puffing faggot drops a cherry on your seat

Shoulda smoked before we left bruv.

You're damn right I am. So either no smoking or find another ride

Yeah sure, leave my clean car smelling like complete shit for days to come, no problem.

im not bud but you cant smoke in my 2016. aint happenin

Good thing I vape like a true intellectual

Sure. Afterwards, I'll drop by your place and shit on your floor.

QUADS smoker mofoking btfo

Gtfo my car, town, country, and planet you worthless shit. And take your damn fedora with you!

Not inside the car, man. Unless of course you pay for incresed deprecitiation of the car, which, I frankly don't think you can afford.

Sure, let me open the sun roof and windows firsts. *Clicks buttons with dexterity*

Now, let me tell you something about this "fags". I took out half of the tobacco from one side and filled that half with weed and hashish. Enjoy.

Jeez fuck you guys are uptight.

If smoking bothers you guys so much y u still friends with smoker?

Okay, but you need to pay for the transportation. I'm basically a refugee now.

There's an in-built ashtray here, since this is a car made in 1999. Enjoy!

Also, to all you autists who think that someone smoking in your car will make it smell like cigarettes with your windows down: no, it won't. I smoked a few times in my car and I asked people if they could smell anything and they never said yes.

If you forbid people to smoke in your car, you probably hate the smell, which is completely understandable. Or you're just a dick. Seems like most of Cred Forums are dicks.

If i was sitting the the back seat of my own car i would tell him no because the smoke blows back in my face. But if i were driving my own car idgaf

Anti smoking commercials would make me want to smoke again if i ever picked it up in the first place. They're really fucking retarded

Most smokers I know won't do it in someone elses car or house and are highly aware of the smell.

I know a few that switched to vaping because it smells less and people care less about the second hand from it, but even then they have the decency to ask.

If you want to smoke you can ride in the bed.

I can afford a few ounces of lead to purge your degeneracy

I once gave some bitch from work a ride home and she asked me to stop smoking inside my own car.

She didn't get another ride.

>This is what the average smoker believes
Your olfactory sense is fucked up even if you don't know it mate. These people were being polite, it does smell.
This is why people hate smokers. They absolutely need to push their addiction in other people's faces.

why are you not a cute girl?

Only people who are to reatarded to understand the link between lungcancer and smoking smoke

"I don't smoke. Don't feel the need to. If you don't like that, go fuck yourself in the desert."

No, I asked my close family. They wouldn't lie to me just to be nice. I asked in a real serious manner if they could smell it and said no. And they are not smokers. You're just one of those lifestyle fascists.

Just hit 8 days without a cig, enjoy them while you can, quit when they start hurting you.

What a jew fag
>oy vey I'm afraid your cig will depreciate my car my friend, but i could maybe let you do it for let's say, TWENTY SHECKLES

Nah mate, you know its killing you, but after a decade or so, they're like an old friend whos always there for you.

>Enjoying how your cars resale value plummets, because you let your m8 smoke in your car.

For the same reason eating is forbidden in my car.

Yes, I am. Now get out.

>You're just one of those lifestyle fascists.
You complain for people not wanting you blowing disgusting smoke in their faces and we're the fascists?
Again, it smells. This whole discussion wouldn't be happening otherwise.

>asking to smoke in my 370z

GTFO with that buuullshiet

Jesus man, those red squiggles mean you spelled shit incorrectly

>being concerned about the resale value
Sorry but I'm not poor and neither am I polish car thief

>You complain for people not wanting you blowing disgusting smoke in their faces
How about you point out how I ever implied I do this? I never smoked in my car with a passenger that said he minds.

Also, it's not really related to the discussion, but I stopped smoking years ago. But people like you infuriate me.

>He doesn't know that smell of cigaretts or signs of used ashtray in a car can easily take off 500$ in few years old luxury car resale value.

We all smoking in my car

>Letting NSA spellcheck you

So this is how being poor is like I guess?

Do you know the first thing you should look at in a used car?

The brake pedal, it will tell you all you need to know about how the car was drove. If it is either brand new or wore to shit the car has been driven poorly and you should buy. If you are planning to sell your car put a new pad on a few months before.

Again, tell me what infuriates you about me not wanting to smell smoke. I don't give a shit if you smoke or not as long as you don't do it near me.

>just don't burn the furniture, Marlboro or hedge and Ben's

I've been told no when I asked

Just rolled the window down and sat on the door frame and smoked, it's a win/win

You shouldnt buy*

Not poor, but I suspect it might have something to do with my fathers grandmother supposedly being jewish.
Writing on a sister's supershitty android tablet with no autocorrection turned on, cuz too lazy to pick my own from downstairs.

Go ahead. I smoke here all the time.

Well, you said the following:

>This is why people hate smokers. They absolutely need to push their addiction in other people's faces.
Which is not true. I was always considerate.

Smokers are an easy group to generalize, and that's what you are doing right now.

Just the thought that someone would despise me just by seing me smoke a cigarette is really depressing. You're one of those people, obviously. I call them lifestyle fascists.

I get what you are saying and you can do whatever you want with your car but people need to stop jewing about their cars so much. I know people who spend hour every day making sure their car is in perfect shape. No eating, not even a small snack even if its a fucking long drive. Snowing? Oh dude you need to take off your shoes and make sure no snow gets inside.

It's funny because it used to be the exact opposite. Have you become so contrarian that anything those you see as undesirable do is instantly degenerate? Even if the act itself isn't?

Guilt by association.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough. I'm not generalizing smokers, I'm talking about smokers who are selfish and don't give a shit if they bother others. My mom smokes but is considerate about it and does it outside.
I don't think anyone despises you for smoking, just if you bother others.

Hitler led the first anti smoking campaign, faggot

Well maybe the next time you should put some extra effort into sounding clear, because what you wrote (and what I cited) had a completely different meaning.

I forgot my pack but I got a package here you and something else you can smoke.
>*grabs dick*

That's a real strong argument you got there. Wouldn't expect anything less from a dirty Bosnian.

memes aside, vape smells amazing. 10/10 would let you vape in my car senpai

He was also vegetarian.

At least he asked you. Vegetarians don't usually ask you before they fart.

The formean at my last job was a fucking pushover, so despite the smoking ban, all smokers would take regular smoking breaks in the bathroom - a maybe 10 by 10 feet room including the two stalls. It always smelled like the inside of a fucking gas chamber.

One time, someone stuck a crushed up cig box into the ventilation, blocking the fan inside and breaking it. For an entire week after that, the room had absolutely no ventilation, but the fucking degenerates would continue smoking in there, completely filing the room with smoke and rendering it unusable to anyone who had any sense of smell left.

Smokers are shit. Considerate ones, incosiderate ones, doesn't matter. If you smoke, kill yourself.

>he doesn't know what febreeze is and can't picture somebody smoking without an ashtray

I don't pick up bums but I do smoke in my car

trick is to stop smoking inside for a couple of months before you sell it; ABS plastic can release the smoke smell just as it can absorb it

>car ashtrays and console covers are so expensive noone would dare replace them

According to the wiki it's spelled Febreze, is this mandela effect striking again?

>Smokers are shit. Considerate ones, incosiderate ones, doesn't matter.

It actually does matter. That's the thing I've been trying to convey. I've never smoked in a bathroom or stuffed trash in a fan. Your arguments are hollow.

I have chronic bronchitis

please don't

If you were really considerate, you would've quit. Please die in a fire.

>Na not in my car m8, sorry.
WOW SO HARD GUISE IM REALLY GLAD THIS THREAD ABOUT POLITICS AND NEWS HAS ALREADY GOTTEN 78 REPLIES AND WILL PROBABLY REACH BUMP LIMIT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING RETARDS ALWAYS TAKE THE CTR BAIT

Yeah sure senpai, I'll pull over at the next rest area. I prefer my car to not smell like cigarettes you know. How's your dad by the way?

Everyone that smokes sucks on Lenin's waxy dick.

No

i'm a fucking asthmatic, last time someone smoked around me i ended up in the ER

i actually enjoy the passive smoke smell, but hate smoking...

am i a smocuck?

How is being 15 treating you?

I've already said I quit.
If there is someone who should really kill himself, it's you, lifestyle fascist.

>lifestyle fascist
What the hell does that mean?

>If there is someone who should really kill himself, it's you, lifestyle fascist.
Why? You literally proved me right.

People that tell others to kill themselves just for choosing an unhealthy lifestyle. A really common phenomenon last few years.

>How is being 15 treating you?
>lifestyle fascist
You really should die in a fire

How is that "fascist?"

I smoke
You don't even joke about smoking inside my car
I kicked out people in the middle of nowhere because they thought they were being clever.

Why do adults do this shit? There is toilet paper stuck to the roof at my works toilets, graffiti in all the stalls and Indians kept breaking the toilet seats by squatting on them.

retard detected

You know damn well what he means.

Cig smoke smells of putrid shit, almost as bad as niggers, how the fuck can smokers stand that shit inside their cars/homes.

No, anyone smart enough to even think of such things wouldnt be reading letter by letter, Z is rarely used so you remember there's a z in ot but a missing "e" isnt going to be a big enough difference to merit long term memory. I guarantee someone blessed with eidetic memory would dispell this mandela effect nonsense.

I don't, explain it to me.

Well, you are right. I should rename it to "Lifestyle radicals". I made a mistake

Nothing I could ever say would enter that thick skull of yours, would it? From this point on, you can consider yourself of being right.

>a Slovakian arguing with a Czech
how different is Slovakian from Czech? Could you guys converse in your mother tongues?

Sure, just lower the window.

Smoking destroys your sense of smell. You don't even notice it.

Slovakian is like a retarded nigger version of Czech.

>I should rename it to "Lifestyle radicals"
?????

He's calling you a faggot, faggot.

Wow i keked much harder at this than i should have.

Damn Pol this guy looks exactly like my friend from High School

If you're a smoker it doesn't smell like anything, if you quit it smells ok and gives you cravings.
Tbh it's just smoke. People who cry about it smelling like the worst thing ever sound like coddled children.

but you still understand each other no?

And are people generally nostalgic about Czechoslovakia? Or are most people glad that you are two seperate nations now

Well, it's about people caring too much about what other's do. I mean, why would anyone give a fuck if I'm destrying my health? It's my own, free, option. as long as I am not making anyone miserable by doing it, why should I take any blame? And this is not the first anti-smoker or anti-weed or anti-alcoholic thread I've seen. People on the internet tend to express their real opinion, which they would not tell you personally. It's astonishing how many people think that alcoholics should be put in front of a wall and shot and how smokers should kill themselves.

We could understand each other but it would be unfiar that nobody else would understand us. This is an english board, after all.

I am anti-smoking. As are most ex-smokers. Any full blown smoker with half a brain wishes they never picked it up, so if I let you smoke I'm enabling an addiction you don't like. Unless of course you're an idiot who doesn't want to quit, in which case I don't give rides to idiots and I can let you out here.

When and where did he do that? We weren't talking about me.

The smell isn't on the smoke. Anything that has been exposed to the smoke reeks for about 30 minutes to an hour, longer if it's indoors in stagnant air. If you smoke indoors enough the whole room takes on the smell permanently.

Standing next to a smoker while he's smoking is fine. Having a smoker sit down next to you AFTER smoking is a miserable experience because of the stench.

>but you still understand each other no?
Do white Americans understand retarded nigger Americans?

>And are people generally nostalgic about Czechoslovakia?
Some are. Couldn't tell you the percentage, but it's really not at all unanimous.

>doesn't consider opening a window
>what is gas expansion
>can't put up with a little smell

Jesus christ you crybaby pussy faggot, it's just a bit of smoke. You sound like that one princess in school, that one kid with the allergies.
You guys are on level with preachy vegans.

t. non-smoker, before you run your mouth, you whiny turd.

I don't understand why that is fascist or "radical." Are you just using meaningless scare words to make it sound bad?

Yeah smoke does that.
Try working with strong solvents or lots of blood. Smoke doesn't smell that bad it's just distinctive.

no smoking in the car.
it's rude to even ask in this day and age. Unless the driver is obviously a smoker e.g. cigarettes in an ashtray

Not anti smoking bro, but I just quit 5 days ago, so I don't have any cigs with me, sorry man.

If you light Schlomo's cancery tobaccocock in my vehicle I will strike you down with the force of a thousand Carl XVI Gustafs and shit on your weeping mothers chest at your funeral.

Well, you probably already understood what I meant. How about creating the term yourself, if you have better ideas?

>*dips bedora

This, I don't give a shit if fags want to smoke with me around, as long as its not in my house, or in my car.

at least you get to breathe during summer, right?
right?

i dont smoke
not because of health problems or any shit like that
but because they re expensive as fuck

okay thanks

You know for a board whose best advice is usually kill yourself you seem pretty assblasted about people doing just that. There's no pleasing anons now a days. As if I'd get in any of your cars anyway.

My sixth and seventh day were the absolute worst, best of luck

The problem is that they're not doing it fast enough and affecting other people with their poison.

Boo fucking hoo. That banger your driving does the same thing.

I get assblasted if someone smokes in my car because there are a lot of cloths and sponges that can absorb the fucking smell and reek for weeks

no

Joke's on you, I don't even have a car.

fuck off you smelly faggot

I grew up with an all-smoking family. Stepping into a smoker's car is arguably as bad as the stench of lots of blood, at least for me. It's hard to even breathe in that environment and it makes me want to puke. The smoke itself just makes you cough, and tobacco can smell nice if it's not in a cigarette.

>you probably already understood what I meant
I didn't. I only sort of understand now. It just reads like "LOL anti-smokers are FAGS xDDDDDDDD" and that's just immature and nonsensical. That's not an argument.

Frankly I don't know what your point is or ever was because this is all you said. Do you think just saying something means that you're right, or that other people understand you just because you're using a buzzphrase they might have seen before?

Even when I asked you thought you were too good to explain it to me. You haven't given me a straight answer yet.

Good for you. You still breathe in shit while walking around congrats

Who cares, farting in the car is statistically much more dangerous.

*screeching brakes*
NORMIESSSSS GETTTTTT OOOOUUUUUTTTTT

>tfw can't go to Gensokyo and live with Yuuka because I will wake up with bloodshot eyes every day

Who the hell are you? Get the fuck out of my car

I aim to please.

Buy happiness, buy a Felicia

theres literally nothing wrong with vaping

those who say its degenerate are the edgy """philosophers""" who think hating on something makes them cool

t. a former smoker

t. popcorn lung

Good on you, burgerbro. Keep it up.

i go out of my way to make sure what e-juice i buy doesnt have diacetyl in it. im aware of this condition

That's from diacetyl and it requires excessive amounts.

It's in bagged popcorn and tons of other things.

You only get exposed to it with vaping if you have the girly candy flavors.

Both of my parents died from lung diseases.

>It just reads like "LOL anti-smokers are FAGS xDDDDDDDD" and that's just immature and nonsensical. That's not an argument.

Sounds to me like you're stupid.

life is suffering

I'm not anti smoking but I don't smoke and thus have no cigarettes to give you. I also have no friends and don't know who you are, gtfo of my car.

>implying quit
You can't quit, you can unlearn the habits and wait out the symptoms. You will have cravings for life.

I know there's no point in rubbing salt in the wounds of addicts, but I've met a lot of people who started smoking honestly believing they could quit before they developed health issues. Someone is actually out there spreading this as stress-relief advice, and I really don't know why.

You've failed to explain what a "lifestyle fascist" is or why it's bad, but you've assured me it's bad. How is it stupid of me not to understand something so poorly-explained?

Does this make you feel powerful?

To add to this, I never knew what the smell of cigarets was till I moved out at 18.
My mother smoked 40 a day, it took me a year living somewhere else before I picked up on what living in a smokers house smelled like.
Now I can't stand the smell, if someone near me is smoking I'll move away.

Whether you smoke or not doesn't matter, but are you people really that frail? Some of you post as if your body was disintegrating when being near smoke. This entire thread really reads like Cred Forums's version of manspreading.

>Smoking inside a car

get the fuck out

I seriously don't get what you are asking. I think I've already explained my position well enough.

I don't want my car to smell like diesel and burnt piss.

Again triggered. I don't even smoke and don't care if somebody does it. Ah well, wrong thread for me. Keep going with your over reactions.

No, I'm one of those "I don't like my car smelling like your shitty American Spirits" kind of people.

Yeah, sure.
>turns on the gas

my car,my rules,no smoking

Can confirm. Ex-smoker for about six months. Cigarett smoke is now ddisgusting to me, and I can tell when someone is a smoker, because they stink like gasoline and urine. I can't believe I walked around like that.

U need a lighter?

Unless you're about to pull out a vape machine that makes the car smell like peaches, fuck no

I really appreciate vaping. My mother started using them in place of actual cigarettes and I no longer smell like an ash tray, it doesn't make me feel like I'm suffocating. She doesn't stink, she can smell things better.

It's almost like Frebreeze in comparison.

>Nah, can't smoke in the car man. Gotta keep it pristine for when I sell it.

Pretty reasonable way to say no. The fact that he asked "You're not one of those anti smoking people right?" Shows hes a cunt, and maybe has mild autism.

You can walk if you want to smoke.

>overreaction

Maybe you should read these other two posts to know about what I'm talking about

It shows that you're a neet that doesn't have a car.

Can you not wait fifteen fucking minutes for the car ride to be over or are you gonna just be passive aggressive the whole fucking time

Just give me gas money asshole

arf arf arf arf arf arf

"A smoker's a smoker when the chips are down" And in all honest yes, if i knew i were going to drop dead tomorrow id go buy a pack right now

wan wan wan wan wan wan wan wan wan wan

Would you accept someone shitting their pants in your car just because it did not physically affect you negatively? The stink is going to stick to the material, and you're the one that is going to have to deal with it until it goes away.

>Smokefags actually think this

We can smell you from a mile away after just one cigarette. Your skin, clothes, house, car, and everything you touch smells like an ash tray.

It's so cool to take rat poison

" Among the hazardous ingredients in some cigarettes are even rat poison and arsenic."
spicylife.net/2016/07/heres-what-you-smoke-arsenic-and-rat-poison-in-cigarettes/

By the way, in France hospitals don't treat lung cancer caused by cigarettes anymore because it's way too costly for the social security, then you'll just have some analgesic and be invited to do some phytotherapy

Suck on the tailpipe, that has plenty of smoke.

sorry mate i sell that shit,don't use it myself

ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF ÖLF

>don't smoke in my car

I get what you're saying and I enjoy the occasional cigar or pipe with some fine Virginia Red ( faggot hipsters ruined pipes forever). Usually innawoods, fishing or with family. These forms of tobacco take time and are ritual. Next level coziness can be achieved with tobacco.

But cigarettes really are degenerate. They're shitty quick fixes, with additives that are inhaled, tossed and litter the streets next to chewing gum. 5 min sucked back smokes vs. 45 + minute "sipped" cigar.

Most cigarette smokers I know lack self control are lazy and some are extremely sick at an early age.

I didn't look up how to spell it and haven't bought it in over 3 years. Nice deflection though faggot

should've left her on the curb user

I agree that there's nothing wrong with it. The problem is that some people are really obnoxious about it and this weird community has formed around it. That's not to say that they aren't a vocal minority, but it's what most people think of when vaping is brought up.

Maybe I just don't want my fucking car to smell like shit?

>No, I'm not anti-smoking, but cigarettes are for losers. Smoke a cigar or a pipe at home. Smoke because it tastes good, not because you're chemically addicted to nicotine, or because you feel some social pressure to do so, you enormous faggot.

Also, I would never associate with someone who looks like OP's pic, he looks like a total fucking loser, and is almost definitely a Jew.

Personally, I don't smoke, but if you're going to do it, at least smoke something good. I'd live by the 'no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes' credo if I didn't like getting drunk so much. It's not something I do often, but I do like it.

>
>GET OUT OF MY CAR YOU FUCKING GYPSY!
>
>No, look at 'im. This man, has no aryan blood in his vein. Not even slavic blood.
>This man, has no aryan blood in his vein
Kek'd

I probably wouldn't give that guy a ride unless he let me use his butt to get off first

>Who are you and why the fuck are you in my car nigga?
>I don't even have a car
>Did we steal this?

Sure if you don't mind me opening a beer when we get to the highway. You're not one of those anti drinking people right?

Keep your cancer out the window

You don't smoke in people's cars/houses if they aren't smokers themselves, it's rude.

t. smoker

I smoke cigars in the car. It's a company car so I don't give a fuck about the resale value from smoking in it.

wrong

Surprised by how many anti-smokers there are. I have never had a cigarette but will wind down with a cigar or my pipe. Literally nothing wrong with ocassional tobacco use.

No you fucking faggot, you don´t smoke in my car.

You're not smoking in my car.

This has nothing to do with politics

this, cigars or pipe tobacco is a healthier option. Especially home rolled cigarettes made w/ pipe tobacco

Right here, this so much.

Anti smokers are real dickheads. Ever go out for a smoke. Walk away from the crowd of anti smokers just to have them walk up to you constantly and bitch about smoking? If it bothers them so much why are they fillowing me, all the way behind a fucking building.

Bunch of retards thay bought the goverment jew anti smoking shit. They enjoy all those smoking taxes but hate the smokers.

What irritates me is I'll go to a smoking patio where everyone is smoking cigarettes or vaping their hawaiin punch flavored fag juice and people act like I ruined their day when I start smoking a cigar.

Smoke away goy

daily reminder that smoking cigarettes is redpilled

These seats are micro fiber, fucker. That smell wont come out. You can wait till we get where we are going like I do, bitch.

>implying i would ever let that hippysweat slacker in my car in the first place

Yeah but you have to stand up with your torso out the sun roof

would

>lung cancer caused by cigarettes

Citation needed. The disease/cigarette connection is probably just as dumb as the vaccine scare only in the 60's.

DON'T SMOKE IN MY FUCKING CAR YOU FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

.t /o/

ITT: Subhuman smokers try to explain that it's our fault that they are a menace to good smells and public decency

More like whiny anti-smokers do what they can to overexagerrate how bad smoking is in order to control other people.

Yes I do bloody well mind.

his teeth are to white no way he smokes you prick

wait, why is this person in my car?