Based Bautzen(Germany) is starting a racewar

deutsch.rt.com/inland/40765-jagd-auf-fluchtlinge-in-bautzen/

A small fight and a lot of demonstartions.

Some Antifa protests forbidden because its to dangerous.

Mayor of Bautzen agreed to talk with the "nazis" to prevent further conflicts.

A hotel that was planned to be used for rapefugee was set on fire and the firefighters were blocked.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/637241/Dutch-rioters-FORCE-town-council-to-abandon-refugee-centre-plans-with-violent-protest
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.694926
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As soon as I clicked this thread I sharted irl. Is this the power of meme magic?

Beautiful.
Don't stop now

The Legendary Super Aryan might soon be awoken...

Sachsen saving Germany.

Kill em all

Report a bit more accurate on this faggot. The 20 or so rapefugees have been BTFO and are now under """protection""" (read: arrest) in a nearby hotel, while the "nazi" alliance clashes with antifa/ police coalition on the streets. The numbers are on our side, though. It was like 300 germans vs 30 antifa scum and 100 something police mercenaries.

Give me a single reason why you are not en route to help the demonstrators?

Stop being lazy slobs and fight for your country. You don't even have to lead, just join in.

See

Good luck friends!

I must learn for exams, and I want to join the Bundeswehr(army) for 1 year to get a basic training and some expirience. Also its about 400km away from me u fucking kike.

>300 germans vs 30 antifa scum
Even leftie faggots are getting tired of refugees.

Germany, despise the Huelocaust, you have my Axe.

>I must learn for exams
Yeah yeah, you'll always have something to do (assuming you're not a total leach).
Weather it's work or studying.

>and I want to join the Bundeswehr(army) for 1 year to get a basic training and some expirience.
How is this relevant

>its about 400km away from me
Somewhat relevent.

Point is, you'll always find 6,000,000 excuses why not to go do this. As well as most of the so called red pilled dudes on here.
A mixture of laziness and fear.

This behavior is what's dooming your country. Even the so called red pilled people cannot motivate themselves to action. Most of them anyway. You're even worse than the uninformed normies as you know what's up and refuse to do shit.

I stand on firm ground criticizing you, I've spent 3+ years in the military with shit wage of about 150$ a month.
I went to demonstrations even while I was a student, as far as 150km away (small country here...).

Went out on election day and talked to people on their way to cast a vote. Spent the whole day, even while I could have used the studying for an exam excuse just as well at the time.

Hell, some of you may have legit reasons, perhaps you actually do.
Notice how the other 3 didn't even bother replying and no new German people replied to the thread?
That's because they know I am 100% correct. They are scum for not joining in, and you are too, probably.

Typical storm fag. Joining the (((army))) voluntarily directly after school.

>yfw 30% of cuck wehr is turks

What is your point fag? This is a new type of confrontation and our enemies have been BTFO. More marches are planned for Sunday and even the fucking mayor agrees with the """nazis""". Stop being a wannabe Rommel and watch from the distance.

YES! ERWACHEN!

My point is clear. You anus gaping lazy keyboard whores on Cred Forums need to get your ass off your cum stained dildo equipped saddles and go on the streets.

You're enemies were BTFO? nah at best this is a minor setback. It's up to YOU to push on this newly gained ground of actually resisting to make something bigger out of it.

Was the flow of invaders into your country stopped?
Lessened?
No and No.

Did they stop getting benefits?
No

Was the mass media and police protection they've been receiving lifted?
No

Were any invaders sent back?
No.

I can go on.

>Stop being a wannabe Rommel
Listen here you fucking disgrace to your people, I am not telling you what to do, or how to do it. Just get your ass off your cushy temporary life style and do something irl.

Oh and

>More marches are planned for Sunday
By whom? You?
No.

Are you going to join in on Sunday?

Israel has a point here, Germany.

Standing up and doing something is the best thing anyone can do right now. And that means actually attending rallies, not posting about them on Cred Forums.

The kike is right.
I never want to see a kraut on this Chinese image board until you have fixed the (((problem)))

>I am not telling you what to do, or how to do it. Just get your ass off..

Again wannabe Rommel. The "just do it" attitude doesn't apply to politics of a nation that influences the entire continent. Even during the greatest moment in our history, the napoleonic wars, there was no "just do x". Keep going with our equivalent of virtue signalling.

>le demoralizing and dividing jew tactics
>dont show support goy and spread the message if you are not on the streets at nighttime yourself

This shotposting again...

Fuck off kikes with your retarded strawmen expecting everyone on the streets like chimps who have nothing to do in their life. Thats not how reallife has ever worked. No uprising, no movement, no war, ever started just with a few guys on the street. Thats how they fail. The undecied cucks and pro rapists are the majority. Even if we could muster everyone on the streets it would be ineffective.

Besides the fact its fucking pouring and no one is outside to even take note of a protest, the German media wont even report protests against rape hordes. There is literally no point in many situations and efforts depleted and ineffectively wasted. A fucking frog rapefugee meme would have more effects than anyone walking out.

There are million of good justifications why people who do good to the matter can not be or are better off not on the street etiher. Especially those not easily swayed by your propaganda for dumb masses, who are against the rapefugee crisis are typically the ones making more responsible decissions and carrying more responsibilities.

Not everyone is a teenager and can get away with. Not every city deals evenly leave alone fairly with protests against rapefugees. Germany isn't some shitstain like Israel where everything happens in a few cities. Not everyone is on his regimes payrole for the cause like you shilling kikes.

Just die kike. You are part of the problem.

You have been visited by Der Landser of German unity and prosperity.
Refugees will end up in body bags and Germany will be made great again, but only if you post "Deutschland erwache" ITT.

You're ITT, cheering people who went out of their homes to actually fight the fight.
But when someone suggests you should join them in action, you've a bag full of excuses.
Suddenly, it's 'complecated' and all the big words come out.

Are you saying that going out to help these protesters and grow the movement would be a political mistake?
Are you suggesting that what happened in Bautzen was a bad action for the nationalists?

You've suggested no alternative course of action, the alternative is sit at home. Pray tell, how well has this worked out for Europe so far?

lol @ virtue signaling. Look at my flag fag, 90% of the time I am getting shat on for my opinions when I join debates on Israel, ME, Jewish conspiracies and so on. If virtue signaling would have been my forte, I would have posted elsewhere.

>le demoralizing and dividing jew tactics
>dont show support goy and spread the message if you are not on the streets at nighttime yourself

This shotposting again...

Fuck off kikes with your retarded strawmen expecting everyone on the streets like chimps who have nothing to do in their life. Thats not how reallife has ever worked. No uprising, no movement, no war, ever started just with a few guys on the street. Thats how they fail. The undecided cucks and pro rapists are the majority. Even if we could muster everyone on the streets it would be ineffective.

Besides the fact its fucking pouring and no one is outside to even take note of a protest, the German media wont even report protests against rape hordes. There is literally no point in many situations and efforts depleted and ineffectively wasted. A fucking frog rapefugee meme would have more effects than anyone walking out.

There are million of good justifications why people who do good to the matter can not be or are better off not on the street either and wage the information war and war of thoughts instead of showing "manpower". Some are simply better at the former, some are not made for the later. Especially those not easily swayed by your propaganda for dumb masses, who are against the rapefugee crisis are typically the ones making more responsible decissions and carrying more responsibilities.

Not everyone is a teenager and can get away with. Not every city deals evenly leave alone fairly with protests against rapefugees. Germany isn't some shitstain like Israel where everything happens in a few cities. Not everyone is a single tennage student on his regimes payrole for the cause like you shilling kikes.

Just die kike. You are part of the problem.

were you opening this thread while in a mall?

You are virtue signalling and your flag doesn't matter. I can do the same: why isn't Syria your clay yet? Why are you such cucks and let yourself be shot on the streets? We have rapefugees yelling at people, you have literal terrorists bombing you. Just annex Gaza, bro. Just get off your ass.

Seriously, just stop.

Now you've done it. The guy will come back with a 5000 words essay on why we are cucks while having an image of us being NEETs in a war torn WW2 theatre lmao

Seems from OP that protests have worked in this town.
Protests have also worked in this case
express.co.uk/news/world/637241/Dutch-rioters-FORCE-town-council-to-abandon-refugee-centre-plans-with-violent-protest

Like it or not, the government (be it regional or nation, depending on the scale) is influenced by mass protests, the numbers matter of course.

>who are against the rapefugee crisis are typically the ones making more responsible decissions and carrying more responsibilities.
How does this prevent protesting? I have not encouraged violent behavior. Protesting what you see as faulty is a responsible action.

I ask again, what is the alternative? You're offering nothing but un-constructive criticism, you aid at me, but your volley is punching against the action of the nationalists in Bautzen. Do you oppose what happened there?

>There are million of good justifications why people who do good to the matter can not be or are better off not on the street etiher.
Nice, we agree. There are a reasons why one would not be able to join in at a certain time.
However ITT NONE is willing to join in.

>Not everyone is on his regimes payrole for the cause like you shilling kikes.
lol, you know nothing.

The white guilt meme needs to pass before whites can rise up properly, your race is helping the meme spread.

For whites to rise up and declare war we need a proper casus belli, once we get it though there will be no mercy, and any change that has happened can be reversed under the right perspectives, ideology and leadership.

Europe is changing away from SJW progressive left, though slower than we'd like. Trump and Brexit is proof, anti-immigration parties are gaining ground across Europe.

In Norway we've gotten much stronger immigration laws the past year and the 3 largest parties in Norway all somewhat agree on making them even harsher still.

I am hopeful, and I gain even more hope for every muslim related happening, people will wake up, its just a matter of time

I will reply to you because it's kind of sad that nobody gave a shit about your comment.

So here is your (You)

>why isn't Syria your clay yet?
We don't want it.

>Why are you such cucks and let yourself be shot on the streets?
More like knifed, and yes we are somewhat cucked. There is a problem with our judicial system being infested with the radical left, same goes for the media.
Have I done something about it irl, you bet I have.

>Just annex Gaza
We have reached a detente with Gaza at the moment, they have pretty much seized all hostile activities for the time being, generally speaking.

Not to say this is the perfect outcome, but it's better than annexing 1.5 mil Muslim Arabs.

Furthermore, I have gotten off my ass and fought for my country, I went to protests, I went to the streets and talked to people to convince them to vote one way over another on election day.

Yes, we have problems and yes we are cucked on some issues, but I will not sit at home and shitpost at the problems while doing nothing irl.

What action have you taken? And if protests are not the way, what is?

the eternal kraut up to their old tricks again I see

Thanks

>For whites to rise up and declare war we need a proper casus belli
Things are rarely that sudden, Casus belli is a bit amorphous in reality.
What's worse, by the time you get casus belli it may be too late.

>Europe is changing away from SJW progressive left
I agree, which is a blessing, is it happening fast enough? Only the future has the answer to that question.

Yes, some Jews are radical leftists, many are not. My race is not helping the meme spread any more than your race is a gay friendly Muslim worshipers. Some are...

My country is probably the country outside of Europe that has done the most to fight the mass Muslim invasion of Europe.

>30 antifa scum
That's 30 too many.

>More like knifed

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.694926

>be israeli
>go to pub after a hard week of work
>get shot
>b..but germans are cucks!

What kind of retarded logic is that?
It's not like we let them into our country, they had to infiltrate it, instead of walking in.
Sure, our security has failed in this case, against hundreds of successes a year.

Being cucks is about inviting invaders from the ME, then allowing them to mass harass German women on the streets for hours, raping some of them, across various German city centers.
Then rolling in a full media and government coverup. Having close to none of the offenders prosecuted or even arrested.
And to top it off, you have so called redpilled non cucked Germans going on online advocating why responsible Germans should NOT go out and protest against the invaders.

fucking joke.

What a bunch of faggots.

This thread is about taking action to support your ideology.
I have served in th military, I have spend countless hours guarding the borders, standing at check points, patrolling, laying in ambushes, taking part in operations to take terrorists into custody.

What have you done to stop the invasion that's happening in your country as we speak?
What have you done to stop the mass rapes and sexual harassment that is undoubtedly happening on the streets of your cities as I type this very post?

I am still waiting for any of you to suggest an alternative course of action to join in with these protests.
Whining and deflection, that's all you have to offer.