Black 13-year-old shot dead in Ohio

A white Ohio policeman responding to reports of an armed robbery fatally shot a black 13-year-old boy after he pulled out what appeared to be a weapon that was later determined to be a BB gun, police said on Thursday. The teen was shot multiple times when he drew what appeared to be a handgun from his waistband during a confrontation with officers in an alley on Wednesday in Columbus, the state capital, police said.

reuters.com/article/us-ohio-crime-idUSKCN11L166?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6Bwn7JbnNM
walmart.com/ip/Umarex-40XP-Blowback-BB-Pistol/44689750
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“The family is obviously distraught by the murder of Tyre," attorney Chanda L. Brown said in the statement, which described him as a typical 13-year-old boy who was active in football, soccer, hockey and gymnastics. "They are shocked and indicate the actions described by the police are out of his normal character," she said.

Chanda...

Who cares?

Some dumb nigger points a toy gun that looks real at a cop when the cop told them to stop.

>expecting to live after pointing a gun at tense cops

Is this not proof of niggers having low IQs?

>Is this not proof of niggers having low IQs?

Your a cold cracka, Big Bubba...

>point gun at cops
>die
WOW FUCKIN RACISTS E'ERYWHERE DEY BE KEELTIN US CAUSE WE BLACK NIGGUH

Could not give less of a shit tbqh senpai

That basketball american name though

hilarious. white cop completely in the right. blacks going to go ape again.

Come on guys, he was a good boy and he dindunuffin. That whole armed robbery thing was a big misunderstanding.

TYREESE KING
WHY DID THE TITLE NOT SAY KING ASSASSINATED FFS MEDIA DO YOUR JOB

>Pulls gun on a cop
>Gets shot
>HE WAZ GUD BOI
Jesus Christ I would understand if he was an autistic tourist but he's from the fucking country don't you learn this simple shit at preschool ?

Check the catalog leaf

HE

At least the cop is safe if the family cheaped out on a lawyer.

AYO NIGGA YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ TIRES N SHIET

>white ohio policeman
>white

yeah, its more about white vs blacks more so than cops vs blacks, because you know, all cops are police

meant white. fuck

>my son did not own a gun

Yeah yeah, niggers lie

youtube.com/watch?v=g6Bwn7JbnNM

Let them chimpout, nobody in their right mind would even question that the cop did the right thing in this situation. If they throw a chimps tea party over this it will just highlight how full of shit BLM is to even the blindest of normies.

Is 13 too young to win a darwin award?

Not in the land of the free, bless their souls.

Darwin awards are only awarded to human participants.

It always falls on the police department.

He was in another incident in 2012 and was cleared. The Chief even said the officer knows his job or he wouldn't have been in the street.

>pull out gun
>get shot

fucking surprise?

>tyree

He a gud boy he dindu nuffin

He dind even evolv into ma boi tyrone

the sensational majority isn't in it's right mind, and needs to have incentives to not join a perceived social-movement.

for a nog, yeah

I don't think the thought of drawing a gun on a cop ever crossed my mind as a 13 year old

if anything I respected them all the more at that age

Cue the Soros niggers to try and stump Trump again.

Oh boy

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED
BY THE SCOLDING CHINESE MAN OF TIGHT SCHEDULES AND INCOMPETENT AFRICAN WORKERS
TRUCK FUEL AND GRAVEL WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "THANK YOU, LAO YANG" IN THIS THREAD

Are there anything protests planned?

I think I saw some BLM one, but don't remember if it was for yesterday, today, or the weekend.

Man. I guess everybody really does hate Chris.

>Rob a store with a BB gun that looks exactly like a real gun
>Get shot by police

He a good boy he dindu nuffin! He just playin' cops n robbers with a BB gun nigga!

>Point anything that looks like a gun at a cop during an attempted arrest
>Surprised that they get shot

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I mean, what do they expect to happen.

>OH SHIT, THE MAN I AM ARRESTING IS PULLING A GUN ON ME. I BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING.

The best is when it's not even a real gun.

>IF I PRETEND I'M PULLING A GUN ON A COP, PERHAPS THE COP WILL LET ME ESCAPE.

Good riddance

>Look up Tyre King on google images

Kek, das rayciss!

>IF I PRETEND I'M PULLING A GUN ON A COP, PERHAPS THE COP WILL LET ME ESCAPE.

Some of them actually believe this. They also believe that put up enough resistance the cops will give up and leave. That's why you see videos of them getting arrested for little things. See Eric Garner as an example.

kek

here's the exact gun dindu pointed at cop

walmart.com/ip/Umarex-40XP-Blowback-BB-Pistol/44689750

You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.

serious question...

why do black people think cops can tell the difference between BB guns and other guns in high pressure situations?

Do they think they will be the one that survives? Or do they want to be martyrs?

I really can't understand this reasoning?

Also, I have been looking more carefully and it almost always looks like blacks are reaching for something when they wear baggy pants. When they tug at them to pull them up.

Cops don't kill black people. Not wearing belts kills black people.

>The teen was shot multiple times when he drew what appeared to be a handgun from his waistband during a confrontation

i dont see the problem here

>8 kids
>all gang up on one white guy that was walking by
>they got a grand total of $10 from him

I bet the kid's parents are just mad that they didn't get their cut of the $10.

its racist

Kek

agreed.

glad the cop is ok

Does this mean a chimpout is on the cards?

there is no problem here

good job by the officer

savage

He's a nigger and 13, so he probably has at least one baby mama by now.

>Tyre

He's British?

Obviously that cop was just a racist Klansman who was itching to put a bullet in an African American honor student the first chance he could get. There's no way the cop would have thought it was a real gun, after all, we all know that cops are psychic and can read minds, and thus he obviously knew it was just a BB gun.

But in all seriousness, a BB gun can take out your fucking eye, even if they somehow know it was a BB gun they still should have shot the fucker anyway.

Bullets are indeed racist. Niggers are killed in packs everyday by hails of bullets.

Niglet deserved it

Ok I have to address the elephant in the room.

A black kid playing Hockey? Now that's some bullshit.

Why is Cred Forums calling this kid a nigger instead of looking at what happened and maybe saying gee, maybe the cop should of made sure it was a real gun and instead of shooting a CHILD maybe let the kid run home and just knock on his door later and tell his mom he shouldn't point toy guns at cops, that it is dangerous?

>a race of people who were unaware of the wheel until it was introduced to them in the 19th century
>literal jungle homo sapiens plucked out of the stone age

Send them back to Africa. They're like an alien race.

Please tell me the officer was found innocent. That nigger was just plain fucking dumb.

Im a dirty liberal but nobody that I follow is claiming dindu. You dont pull guns on the police.

>hillary supporter at work talking about this
>"the toy companies need to be held accountable for making such realistic bb guns"
>another cuck chimes in
>"and officers need to not be able to shoot until they are sure its a real gun"

hell yeah hope we get some happening from the blm crowd

This same thing happened in the alley behind my apartment in a shit neighboorhood in chicago.

Some woman was running around with a bb gun. Cops got called and when they found her, she ducked behind a dumpster and started leaning out behind it, pointing the bb gun at the cops. Shot and killed on the spot.

It was probably suicide by cop though

>the evil racist white cop shot a black person who dindu nuffin
Non-story.

Yeah, was already in our news. Most online comments were about why the fuck the parents let their kid have a replica in the first place.

no

Good, hope his family can't afford the funeral either and goes into debt

Because you a retarded faggot whose world view is detached from reality.

NIGGERZ

B T F O
T
F
O

>act like a stupid ape
>get shot
Seems like the cop was doing him a favor tbqh

shit bait but i laughed

Tyre is a city in Lebanon and frequently mentioned in the Bible. Doubt the Basketball Americans knew that when they (she) named him though.

Its pronounced tie-ree

Oh, it is when you want to arrest him because an armed robbery. It's not like it was an innocent child pointing a gun on cops while playing.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

BLM still hasn't said anything on the death of officer Montrell Jackson. So fuck these niggers. No sympathy from me

>> "stop right there young man! let me get a closer look at that gun so I know whether or not to fire in self defense"

I guess you do have a point. Officers do have bullet proof vests.

Apparently the monkey shouted "I'm going to kill you" at the officer several times, while the latter said to him "you don't want to do this". Several witnesses confirm this, and the cop has full backup of his chief and even most of the media. I'd say he's in the clear.

There was a woman here in chicago who couldn't afford a funeral for her son shot in a gang shootout

She started a patreon to ask for donations to buy a gravestone/coffin. Ended up getting almost 30k. And it also just so happened that a relative of hers bought her a brand new car at the same time.

The best part is her son mostly grew up in foster homes.

This ex-niglet was a fucking Freshmen in high school you fucking halfwit, take your baby bullshit ideals elsewhere bitch.

Everything that's wrong with America in one room. Fucking. Burn. It.

What you meant to say , you fucking racist, was baby King (a fitting name) was casually strolling down the street with his NERF gun that, through artistic and superior black engineering technology , was able to convert into a spring loaded BB(C) gun toy, was brutally murdered by the racist white supremacist Trump supporter "police" officer who saw our 12 year old angel as a target of opportunity to sacrifice to Satan, Hitler and Trump. That's when when the officer leveled his .45 caliber clip assault rifle machine rape pistol to our 6 year old heroes head and executed him right there in cold blood.

I'm disappointed by the lack of joke Tyre reviews.

Not true retard a cop can be a sheriff or a deputy but that doesn't make them police.

>.45 caliber clip assault rifle machine rape pistol
where do they sell those?

Im really not seeing a chipmout over this, Cbus has (seemingly) more cohesive people than that. If it didnt happen in Cleveland i doubt it will there.

>BLM shits wont migrate east on 70 to the more redneck areas to engage people blasting Toby Kieth and Primus in their Jeeps and F-150s

With every young person killed on the streets, it isn't the police that killed them or other persons on the street and it isn't a gun's fault. Every case can be and should be focused on the failure of the parents, and the parent's parents.

Eat shit, liberal nigger-loving scum. Trayboon 2.0 got what he had coming to him.

False flag to distact from Hillarys "Pneumonia"

Typical American police, shooting children for the crime of being black

...or armed robbery...or for pointing a gun at a cop. Sad!

No mammy should have to worry about the safety of her boi every time he robs a store!

>vest covers brain, neck, legs, arms all exposed
>HURR DURR HES INVINCIBLE GUYS HURRRRRR DDDDRURHTHRH

Kys please you are so fucking dumb