#HillarysHealth report BTFO by Kansas MD

Former GOP senate candidate, and Obama's cousin, Dr. Milton Wolf, has weighed in on Hillary's health and the latest report from "Dr" Lisa Bardack.

There is no such thing as non-contagious bacterial pneumonia. So Hillary (if it was Hillary, I still have doubts) did indeed put that little girl in danger. And if she was with her grandchild at Chelsea's as she said she was, she also put her in danger. A handful of members of her staff had pneumonia weeks before she got it - so her staff was infected. Hillary further endangered them by not telling them she had contracted it and confining herself to a hospital until she wasn't contagious anymore.

If she is that irresponsible with the people in her life, especially her own daughter and grandchild, then she is unfit for the presidency.

She does not care about women and children - she cares about nothing but herself and winning the highest seat in the land.

The rumor is that the wikileaks dump coming soon is about Haiti and the billions the Clinton Foundation kept instead of donating. Hillary will be in jail by November if this turns out to be true.

I have said many times before that Hillary Clinton is one of the most dangerous and repulsive people who walk the Earth, and it feels great to be vindicated.

If you want to listen to Dr Wolf on radio this morning, the link is here:

josephashbyshow.podbean.com/e/obama-cousin-fmr-senate-candidate-and-doctor-raises-very-serious-issues-on-hillarys-health-honesty/?token=b5bcf71dbd1ca1340ae3aee1b6a00066

His twitter for more info:

twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776182891252371456
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776185593462001664
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776185771661287426
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776186054940385280
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776186465206149121
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/775799028588085248
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/775352580129955840
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/dr-milton-wolf-hillarys-doctor-claimed-hillary-got-perfect-score-test-doesnt-exist/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/TuswGa1lmz
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776242797099614208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really don't give a shit.

>FWIW, Hillary's doctor simply does not know what she's talking about here. I'll explain. #HillarysHealth /1
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776182891252371456

>A "CTA" is a CT (or cat scan) angiogram. It always requires contrast. Always. It cannot be included in a "non-contrast CT scan." /2
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776185593462001664

>In fact, there is no such thing as a "CTA calcium score" study. A CT calcium score study (of the coronary arteries) MUST be non-contrast. /3
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776185771661287426

>If you gave contrast, then the coronary calcifications would be masked by the contrast in the arteries. This is Radiology 101, folks. /4
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776186054940385280

>So Hillary's doctor —who says #HillarysHealth is "excellent"— just claimed Hillary had an imaging study that doesn't exist. Oops. /5
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776186465206149121

No one cares Trumpfag.

You sound insecure - would you like to talk about that instead?

How much does it pay? For real, just give me a number.

(You) just got 5c from CTR

You keep telling yourself that.

Technically, they're already paid on a contract for a fixed term

Which is funny, as they have to post even if it looks like Hillary is utterly decimated

>hillary
>in jail
Pick only 1. It's more reasonable to hope for an illness death than law enforcement to take her out. America fucking sucks and there is no way to leave without selling your soul to a materialistic ignorant rat race

So, Wolf is saying this:

>Bill Clinton slipped that this happens "frequently." Not surprising. Read up on sinus thrombosis. #HillarysHealth

>Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) is the presence of acute thrombosis (a blood clot) in the dural venous sinuses, which drain blood from the brain. Symptoms may include headache, abnormal vision, any of the symptoms of stroke such as weakness of the face and limbs on one side of the body, and seizures.

That's spot-on what we saw 9/11.

I'm not sure how she'll avoid it this time though. If proofs exist that CF stole money from the Haiti fund.....I can't see even her escaping it. The media will be ordered to turn on her and she'll be thrown to the wolves.

End your life

bumping

>Weird how Hillary's supporters care so little for the woman that they try to shout down the experts who understand #HillarysHealth.
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/775799028588085248

Ain't it tho.

>One more on #HillarysHealth: Concussions do NOT cause sinus thrombosis. It takes a skull fracture with tearing of the dura. That was a lie.
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/775352580129955840

So she lied about the concussion too. It was way more serious than reported.

(((wolf)))

sure thing buddy

From Johns Hopkins:

>What are the complications of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis?
>Complications of venous sinus thrombosis include:

> Impaired speech
> Difficulty moving parts of the body
> Problems with vision
> Headache
> Increased fluid pressure inside the skull
> Pressure on nerves
> Brain injury
> Developmental delay
> Death

GIVE HER THE FOOTBALL. SHE'S FINE.

Some quick, indisputable facts:

>◘ Hillary Clinton suffered a dural sinus thrombosis (blood clots in the brain). Very serious. Significant risk of stroke, intracranial hemorrhage and death.
>◘ They blamed the clots on a concussion. Not a chance. Concussions don’t cause blood clots. It would take a skull fracture with tearing of the dural sinus.
>◘ She suffered/suffers residual/recurrent neurological deficits (visual disturbance, balance, memory, mental status). Bad prognostic indicator.
>◘ She is on lifelong Coumadin. This is highly significant. Dangerous drug. Blood thinner. It’s clear she has a hypercoagulable disorder despite their denials. Coumadin carries a substantial risk for patients, particularly those with fall risk. Spontaneous hemorrhage common, intracranial and elsewhere. I see it commonly, including life-threatening brain bleeds. Normal, healthy patients are NEVER, NEVER prescribed Coumadin.

1/2

2/2

My conclusions (and I’m right about these):

>◘ HC clearly has an underlying hypercoagulable blood disorder. That’s the only reason to give Coumadin (other than chronic atrial fibrillation and prosthetic heart valves, which are actually themselves causes of hypercoagulable disorders).
>◘ Her hypercoagulable is likely severe. There are safer blood thinners than Coumadin. They’ve tried them on her (Lovenox) and it failed. Coumadin is typically given to those who can’t afford the newer drugs or reserved for cases that are refractory to the safer drugs. Coumadin is a powerful and dangerous drug; originally developed as a rat poison (Warfarin).

And the big one:

>◘ It’s more likely than not that Hillary suffered a stroke in 2012 that they called a concussion. Stroke is extremely common following sinus thrombosis (of patients with clot in SSS: 75% stroke and 60% have intracranial hemorrhage). Overall about half the cases of sinus thrombosis resolve completely but that’s obviously not her since she exhibits and confesses to lasting neurological deficits. This is med school 101 stuff.

Wolf article:
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/dr-milton-wolf-hillarys-doctor-claimed-hillary-got-perfect-score-test-doesnt-exist/#st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/TuswGa1lmz

>Think about it. If there's really such thing as "non-contagious bacterial pneumonia," how did Hillary catch it? #HillarysHealth
twitter.com/MiltonWolfMD/status/776242797099614208

I like this guy. Too bad he's going to suicide any minute now.

one more bump

Bump city

This is how "non-contagious" that pneumonia was.

Nice and tidy.

Sav'd.

More from his twitter:

>We know #HillaryHealth has had residual/recurrent neurological deficits: vision, balance, memory. So we know she didn't fully recover.

>Vast majority of sinus thrombosis caused by hypercoagulable states.We know this is #HillarysHealth case because she's on long-term Coumadin.

>KEY FACT: We know about sinus thrombosis (of SSS) causes strokes in 75% and intracranial hemorrhage in 60% of patients. #HillarysHealth

>Sinus thrombosis (brain blood clots) is a big, big deal. Significant risk of morbidity/mortality. Strokes, seizures, etc. #HillarysHealth

>Key fact in #HillarysHealth: She suffered cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (brain blood clots). Only ~half of these patients fully recover.

>Hillary admits to:
>1. Dural sinus thrombosis (deadly)
>2. Neuro deficits
>3. Requiring long-term Coumadin (dangerous)

She won't be debating Trump.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS, THEY GET PAYED BY THE (YOU)S

>Hillary should release:
>1. Brain MRI studies (w/ images)
>2. Coag blood tests These tests don't lie. #HillarysHealth

Trump needs to ask for this.

>look at this doood

Hillary's got some #Brainsplaining to do.

Then you're in the wrong place.
Go fuck off somewhere else.

From what I've been reading it's not exactly wise to be flying frquently when you've had blood clots of any sort let alone one in the brain.

Maybe if they climb high enough her head will explode.

Been seeing reports of alcoholism too. That can't be helpful - especially not with the type of meds she's taking.

When is Dr. Milton going to kill himself by shooting himself 30 times in the back

I'll take evens on "automobile malfunction" resulting in extreme irrevocable death

My money is on "killed in burglary gone wrong".

"Self-inflicted stethoscope strangulation"

we hang traitors before enemies