Slide threads

Lots of slide postings shilling up the board.

Debates about general religion are pointless to the current happenings of the world. Simply meant to bate bumps.

General racial hate with no context to current event worthless to common discussion. Bait thread.

How "rude" a country is or your vacation plans are useless to this board without context to current events or politics

Bait. Has nothing to do with politics in the way it's phrased.

Vacation thread "what's my flag gonna be" worthless shit.

Bait thread and honestly loli against community rules.

Nothing to do with politics or economy in way this is phrased. Could be made too be related to economy, but for now just bait thread.

General religion thread, bait. No context to current events or politics as phrased.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SofXE-xuhww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We aren't MTV we don't give a fuck about Kim Kardashian.

Fucking pointless, nothing to do with anything as is.

Bait for "fuck Hillary kek kek kek" posts

/X/ is over there.

Bait, /k/ was 1st right turn, not second.

Why the fuck is this still here? Actual question. What is the importance of this thread?

Loli bait thread, that was JUST shut down from my original post.

Noting the distinct lack of relevance politics in this post

OBVIOUSLY bait to play on what people "think" our interests are based on generalist tends of channers being nerds/gamers, made slightly relevant to the assumed crowd by posting "muh jewz are holing wurld back"

Still not relevant and it's gotten 30 fucking posts since my first post

Your stupid heritage has absolutely NOTHING to do with politics/current events.

NatSoc/Aryian Supremacy threads, I'm beginning to think, are bait threads to slide topics, and they work a little too well.

Borderline- can be assumed to link to discussion about American corporate politics

This is fucking shooped, hella bait.

"Trump gets remarried a lot." And your point is.....?

>Lots of slide postings shilling up the board.
it's gotten worse since that spamming attack against Hillery last night.

Super bait thread based on cultivated racist ideologies planed and planted by those who wish to do Cred Forums harm.

I know, that's why I'm posting these.

This isn't even taking into account the fucking TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR of "I hate nignogs/insert race here," basic ass "praise kek," "fucking Jews," and what ever the fuck else they can think about to be as stereotypically Cred Forums as they can.

Last comment was meant to be a reference to the replies INSIDE the bait/slide threads.

Why the fuck make a separate thread on this? Why not just put it in the standard Trump watch thread that if ALREADY UP

And you know that there media cultivated this board to be racist and xenophobic to show the world that "Duh Drumpf supportarz, dey IZ RACIST DUN VOTE DRUMPF!!!"

WHY DOES THIS HAVE ALMOST 200 POSTS?!?!

This is bait thread- posted in JUST enough to keep it alive.

Could be slide, better fit for /sci/, but I guess it IS a political issue....

While most likely made by legitimate poster, these threads really don't do anything to contribute to the board, but I mean.... I guess it has to do with the culture of Cred Forums......?

bump

Why does this fucking have 90 posts?

Still waiting on an explanation on this post, and why the fuck it has almost 300 posts, and been continued twice?

Holy fucking shit another person. I'm not alone in the universe

Good example of a thread to test the fidelity of the the racist propaganda plant and implementation

What in the good holy fuck does this have to do with anything?!?

agreed Cred Forums needs some quality control

Now sitting at 70 POSTS ON A FUCKING USELESS TOPIC NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT NEW JERSEY, AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Cred Forums

"Do girls shit" . . . . . Wow, it even ADMITS it's shitposting.

Bait thread, but still relevant to board, so can't delete...

How does this have 300 posts? Why? It's barely fucking relevant.

Race bait. Useless to board.

>NatSoc/Aryian Supremacy threads, I'm beginning to think, are bait threads to slide topics, and they work a little too well.

It is simply a lefty communist tactic of associating us with things that already have a negative image.

I watched a pretty awesome C. Edward Griffin video on it a while back, but am not seeing it in my favorites list on Youtube for some reason. Will bump in a bit when I find it.

By the way, I agree the board is covered in trash. Its being done on purpose, and it has been going on for a long time. I hope other people are sensible enough to do something productive instead of responding to that nonsense.

Here is a brief redpill to hold you guys over until I find the video I'm looking for: youtube.com/watch?v=SofXE-xuhww

it just surprises me that there are external forces BLATANTLY spamming the board, and nothing is being done about it.

Fuck, even if you delete a thread that was legitimate, a person can repost the thread in a way THAT MAKES IT RELEVANT TO THE BOARD

I don't understand the Forgotten Languages thread.

I know it is, but it's just like the blacks and BET- purposely made to impose a stereotypically violent and detrimental lifestyle that they just jumped on and LOVE now.

This racist, baseless shit posting that keeps on happening is just making the board worse- and/pol/ LOVES IT. The enemy set a trap and we fucking fell right into it.

It's more an /X/ thread- strange things popped up, stuff seems a little spooky, has enough reference to gov't conspiracy to keep people on it.

Cred Forums really needs an /ARG/ board, tbqh.

I shit you fucking not, this EXACT FUCKING THREAD was up 2 days ago. Probably has the same "I'm tall, Japanese girl wants to sniff my armpit" post in it, too.

Well guess nobody cares. I need to get back to work. Later.

Fuck off Perfidious (((Jew York))). Behead those who insult New Jersey.

Bump as fuck. Honestly to me it feels like all the people bumping cancer are underage fags trying to fit in or shills as well. It's concerning hardly anyone is taking a look at this post either sadly.

>t. 9th grader
Case in point. This board is fucked and it's only being used as a tool for the left at least until November.