S
E
L
Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62Od1HngltM
youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQ
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02/08/the-secret-history-of-the-birthers.html
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The media becoming shameless about its bias this year has been pretty disturbing

do what now

It was like this four years ago as well.

But in 4 years, every liberal will say the same exact bullshit of "Huhr huhr u just watch Faux news!!! There was never any media bias on CNN or CNBC! They stayed professional the whole time!"

And we instantly repeat the past's mistakes.

Falsely claims what?

Well because it's true. Hillary did not start it. There was some loyal fan base that claimed it, but just like the DNC emails, it had nothing to do with Hillary other than they supported her for president. Those allegations ended in 2008 however, but Trump continued it much until recently.

Are facts considered liberal now, Cred Forums?

CNN got played and now they're pissed! Full Trump bash mode activated for them.

We don't claim CNN to be fair. They don't call out the facts the way a real reporter should.

The reporters job does not end in only in reporting the event happening. They must question and fact check any wrong sayings as well. How can you not agree with that?

Zika-chan?
Sauce?

b-but politifact said so!

PREPARE FOR (((PARENTHESES)))

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=62Od1HngltM

garbage thread

CNN is pretty horrible, it's almost like they don't understand how biased they are appearing to the general populace and how much of a turn off that is to voters. I mean, they are doing more harm than good because voters are tired of being fed bullshit from the media, and they see the media as part of the establishment, the establishment as what has fucked them over for so long. Trump is going to get votes from people simply because they want something different to be done. Clinton represents more of the same, and CNN isn't helping.

It's the same reason brexit happened. People were fed up with the lies they were being fed, and being told how to think. The media is doing much more harm for Clinton than good.

Take yesterday morning for example. I turned on CNN and saw Trump making a speech, right after Trump said Ford was taking jobs to mexico, right on the TV it said under Trump's name "Ford denies what Trump is saying" then right after the speech they showed Harry reid calling Trump a con artist - then they switched tones and showed Hillary walking on to her plane to continue the "campaign trail" and spun her sickness into her "fighting for the American people no matter her personal health" type narrative.

It was almost comical (and infuriating) to watch as a basic Trump supporter - but as just an average American looking to vote I can see the bias as being a huge turn off because of how obvious it is the media is trying to spin things in one candidate's favour.

Hillary supporters will love it but they are dwindling and the American public quickly changes their mind. The media will regret this (just like the media covering Brexit) come election time.

They are bias because they are pointing out the facts?

>that pic

This is the future of news broadcasting. All forms of media have been becoming more and more targeted towards each individual user. Example: normie on kikebook constantly reads huffpo tier anti trump articles. Eventually Google knows that this person loves to hate Donald trump, so they give them more and more articles popping up on their sidebars in both Facebook as well as ads on other sites. As broadcast news is clearly on the way out, soon news sources will become strictly online/live kikebook broadcasts, and these broadcasts will (((factcheck))) everything in real time so the goyim never get a glimpse outside of their echo chamber. Live news tailored to each individual person so they never change their mind, or can slowly be massaged into thinking in different ways

What facts are that? To undermine a candidate's speech as it is happening on air? The American people are not being fed the truth by having "Ford denies this" popped up on the screen along with a bunch of other things that contradict the speech as the candidate is talking, especially when it is one sided (biased) and is not telling the entire story.

They don't do that to Hillary. In fact, they feed directly into her photo op's she does and refuse to cover anything controversial surrounding her. Dr. Drew got fucking fired for just questioning her health - later it being turned out that she is indeed sick, so he was right, still lost his job.

The establishment media only tells you one side of the story. e.g we know that Ford is an American based company that sells globally, not a global company that sells in America. Yet, the company denies setting up jobs in Mexico over the United States.

All Trump was saying was, America needs to appeal more to buisnesses through lower tax rates and incentives so that American started companies build the jobs first in the U.S. CNN then spin that around and then had Harry reid come on directly after and call Trump a con artist and then proceeded to suck Clinton's ass.

How about let the candidates make speeches without the clear bias included in the coverage? If you want to critique it then critique it when the speech is over - or at the very least apply the same rules to Clinton.

Seriously Trump is pounded with questions and coverage surrounding serious topics that are controversial yet Hillary's entire coverage is based on things like her fucking hair, where she plans to campaign next, Obama chiming in and muh first womyn president.

Spread this far and wide.

What the fuck are you talking about? The mainstream media is still heavily critical on Hillary. She just doesn't fuck up as much as Trump. She isn't on the news as much as Trump. Trump is on the news 24/7 and that's his strategy, he said so himself.

>CNN (falsely) claims it's a professional journalism network

Sorry m8 it was a talking point of her campaign.

(((falsely)))

>The mainstream media is still heavily critical on Hillary."

tell that to the people in the media fired for simply questioning her health or the stage moderator in the last CNN townhall who likely won't ever be allowed to host another debate again because he actually asked Hillary some relevant questions that the media refuses to bring up.

Man for as much shit as my country gets posting here e.g (A FUCKING LEAF) you have really proved yourself to be a fucking moron even worse than Canada.

CNN and MSNBC both just had to put the "finally" in their headline text.

Well no fucking shit they put finally Trump has been crying about Obama not being born in America for fucking years.

You Trumpfags are just fucking babies even when the media is right for once.

Why are you even watching CNN?

That picture made the inside of my ears itchy.

Falsely what?

>TRUMP (FALSELY CLAIMS CLINTON

Trump falsely claims Clinton... what, exactly?

Day of the rope soon

I'm pretty sure Hillary's campaign manager was the one who started but I'm too lazy to google if this is correct or not.

That Clinton started the rumors of Obama not even being American back in 08

Yeah except for that whole rigging the primary thing, oh and the super predator thing, and the mysterious deaths, and passing out in public, and declaring she'll raise taxes on the middle class, etc.

Started the Birther movement.

Which is true she didn't start it her supporters did.
So if the actions of her supporters, which she didn't condemn at the time, aren't the actions of her campaign the logically the "racist" actions of Trump supporters aren't the actions of Trump.

I mean applying the same logic and standards of behaviour which any fair and reputable news organisation would be wont to do.

Clinton is his now

>Well because it's true. Hillary did not start it.

She started it in the sense of giving it any real semblance of legitimacy as a political talking point. That is fact.

just like dnc leaks, hillary never disavowed those birthers in her ranks.

given Colin Powell's emails about how hillary hates obama. I wouldn't be surprised if she did start the birthers.

>Mika: "We're just telling the truth. Sorry."

wtf?

I only skimmed the article, but unless I'm reading something wrong, this claims that it was someone named Linda Starr and an attorney named David Berg, who were angry Clinton supporters during the rise of Obama in the primary for the 2008 election:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02/08/the-secret-history-of-the-birthers.html

Either way, it's pretty well established by now that birtherism started with the anti-Obama Democrats of the "Party Unity My Ass" variety (PUMAs, anyone remember them?) back in 2008.

It's not though. How stupid do you have to be to believe her. This is some shit teir bait friend.

People like David Brock might have also been involved, who knows.

Sorry but that's just not true. There's a lost video of her at a campaign rally taking questions, and when asked, she says she "can't know for sure" if he was born in the US. 3 days later she doesn't back down and says "you'll have to ask him"

It makes my blood boil. Is what she did as bad as Trump? No, but she did what she always does and said whatever she felt was politically expedient

!!!PROOF!!!

The link below is to the memo Mark Penn who was a Clinton strategist in '08 sent describing Obama as "lack of American roots." and "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values."

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

Pic is entire 8 pages of Mark Penn 2008 Memo

>(((falsely)))
Don't believe the lies goyim!

BUMP FOR SMOKING GUN

I want further proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV0TUnGDxeQ

Im gonna have to make a CNN folder now

Lousy proof, given that it says in the same section, "We are never going to say anything about his background."

This is hate speech. How dare you trigger me like that.

Is racism considered liberal now too?
Cause facts are racist.

Except when in context with this and her comments and the famous quote "you would have to ask him"
its all the evidence you need it not only was a ploy from her campaign but eluded to by Hillary.

that bitch is scared, she doesnt what hillary to kill them

Hey buddy,I like you. :)

CNN
Cable (it's not News) Network

Even some of the Fox News reporters are going out of their way saying Hilalry's campaign didn't originate it.

I like how the people who are HUUR FOX NEWS are almost always people who get their news and political commentary exclusively from funnymen.