holy fuck. he nipped it at the bud

hillary has nothing

>Hawaii
>America

Pick one

>one of the 50 states
>not american

pick one cuck

He meant move the fuck on and stop making issues out of little shit....
like Pepe, or this birther shit.

The Nig did 8 years, it honestly doesn't fucking matter where he was born at this point.
What's done is done.

Obviously it means he's a racist that's what it means wow just wow so offended literally racist hitler

wow his speech REALLY made me think... i never knew hillary started the birther thing!! guess i'm a #TrumpCard now

this

he did another of his "apologising without actually apologising" schticks

the madman, now all they have are tax returns and muh bigotry

I only now believe Obambam was not born in America.

That said, I'm happy trump is brushing this away.

Kek is here.......

>Hawaii, America

fixed that for you. second grade must've been hard for someone like you, huh user?

CNN is anally annihillaryated right now

Wasnt that one of Hillary's lapdogs that started the shit " he was born in Kenya" anyway?

he means he's going to conquer kenya

All the libs have left on Trump is taxes and we all know the Clintons are not going to release the CGI taxes. Any more leaks from wikileaks expect before the debates?

>Flyovers understanding sarcasm
Is it only a thing in New York?

MSM BTFO.
Their one muslim "gold star family" against a literal wall of Medal of Honor recipients and Generals.

Hillary's birther narrative flipped on her.

Trump just demolished the recent narratives against him.

>triggered

Hey meant that when he is Emperor Trump all places will be America so there for everyone is born in the USA
GOD BLESS THE HOME OF THE FREE

Expect to see a small but very significant leak prior to the first debate on the 26th.

He'll say anything to win even if he doesn't believe it.

He meant that Obama is a peruvian shitstain that has to get out of us east REEEEEEEEEEE

12D underwater backgammon

The whole media covered distinguished military men praising trump for 30 minutes. And then he blows the fuck out of the whole birther controversy in a couple of sentences.

Genius. Take an issue that makes you look dumb, announce you're going to make a statement, force the hostile press to watch generals and Medal of Honor recipients endorse you, them blame it all on your opponent while taking credit for getting Obama to release his birth certificate.

CNN is fucking roasting him

>CNN
>Clinton News Network

He'll just join the russians on EU west.

That Obama was born in Murrica, but this doesn't change the facts that almost all documents showed were somehow false