Black Banking

So blacks are going to try running their own banks and this is somehow supposed to "fix" all their problems.

What if this experiment shows the same kind of "discriminatory' lending behavior as other banks?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/OnlyKehns/status/774043431807004672/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blacks don't realize that the richest black man in history was stupid enough to give away all his stolen money.

This is just someone trying to scam nignogs into giving them all their money, then they bail and live on some island for the rest of their lives.

This.

WE WUZ AVATARZ

>So blacks are going to try running their own banks
Best way to actually achieve black genocide

They'll fail.

Even whites suck at banking, blacks will probably bankrupt in one weak.

Only the jews knows the banking secrets

That's actually very smart

I bet (((they))) are behind this

This this this. Guaranteed this "black owned" bank is actually run by a cadre of merchants with one token "founder."

Not to sound ignorant and all but wouldent the demographic who falls for this kinda shit be the same type of person who receives a check from the govt every so often. In turn they go to the bank and take out money....because(assuming) a large amount of the patrons get the check(if not all) at the same time wouldent the bank fail within the first month?

>blacks
>haven't even started their "bank" yet and they're already making bad business decisions

This bank is being run by jews to con self hating white people out of money.

I don't think it's about discrimination as much as it's helping their community.

Nothing wrong with that.

i'm fully behind this, holy shit

let them run an ethnocentric bank, fucking ban whites from using it too, i do not give a fuck, let them turn a blind eye to all the laws that ban racially discriminatory business practice and let blacks have their own quite literally racist bank

it will be greatest thing to watch in terms of great big fireballs of failure since the Hindenburg

> one united
Kek

Aren't there a lot of Christian-bakeries/car repair shops/cafés and other businesses in the southern states in the US
Reminds me of those. Just slap a name onto something and people come.
By all means let blacks segregate themselves.

Unfortunately, under current interpretation of the Constitution it is completely illegal.

Coming soon

Black breeding

mobile.twitter.com/OnlyKehns/status/774043431807004672/video/1

Are they lending exclusively to Na'vi?

How?

$20 says the jews already have infiltrated this.

Good for them, it needs to get FDIC insured though.

>Put all your money on black bank account
>One week later bank is bankrupt and the founders dead
>They spent all the money on hookers and drugs and OD'd
>"Fucking honkeys stealing mah money, need mo gibsmedats, need mo BLM"

I can see the future.

Black owned banks have been around for a long time. Banks to this day tend to stay away from black areas. However, the bank owned by blackes themselves tend to stay put, serving the area.

The kikes like money though so it would be a shame to kill something like this.

>inb4: some nog embezzles money from their own bank and it fails as a direct result

Never underestimate the black community's ability to sabotage itself

god fucking damn it

I don't understand most stormtards. They first complain about niggers not being smart enough to earn and invest. Then they complain about the niggers ruining their white communities by forcing themselves in. When the niggers decide to open a bank to do their business separately, at least in principle with a good intention of helping their own broken communities, stormcucks still complain.

>inb4 this happens and they blame whitey for it

this gives me a great idea

Actually, before handouts and public housing Black communities ran their own mutual aid and benevolent societies and were pretty good at it, until "progressives" fucked it all up.

Good thing white guys and Jews have never done that.

>Blacks so ashamed of their shit-colored skin that they paint themselves as blue.

That's all I see here.

>you will never date a cute white girl and have a child with her

I suspect this bank will engage in what is believed to be discrimination and then it will be used as a justification for the whole industry.

It's not the people it's the ideas behind why this bank was made.

I mean most bankers don't care about color, they care about getting a return on their money.

Where is this new 'black bank' going to get it's reserve funds from?

Is the black bank going to give better or worse rates to it's black customers than normal banks?

What if they're not profitable? What if they do this and they realise that they're losing money?

Will they borrow funds endlessly and burn a hole through the Fed?

Will they become shady and hire loan-shark like invdividuals to collect money from the blacks that don't pay?

If the latter how long until we devolve into Africa where they're tying the loan-defaulting nigger to a tire and setting him on fire as a community?

What happens when this happens on our streets?

I guess wel'l see, I hope it succeeds. But If It becomes publically traded I'm shorting the shit out of it.

Reserve funds. Lol.

Reverse segregation, OK let's do it!

>What if this experiment shows the same kind of "discriminatory' lending behavior as other banks?

It'll still be whitey's fault.

>inb4 (((they))) shut down the bank

No such thing as "reverse" anything. Only Whites can be racist. Check your privilege.

Yeah, multi billion dollar scams, global market crashes forced by some greedy old bastards, policies that benefit only the richest of the rich and not the blue collar communities of their own people, convincing their own people that smoking, excessive sugar intake and processed """meat""" isn't harmful at all etc etc etc. When will the niggers finally stop destroying their own selves.

jews wont allow that, banking is their thing

>discrimination against whites
You needn't worry about that, they're guaranteed to fail and then they'll have no one to blame but themselves. (They'll blame whites anyway.)

>blacks honestly believe other blacks won't rip them off and prey on their financial ignorance

Sure thing brotha, we'll give you a car loan for the low low rate of 28.98% APY

Ha. It will work the same way Black churches and Black businesses work: some middle class nigs will use this to steal from poor nigs: Black on Black manipulation. Who cares. None of them has money in the bank anyway.

Look, blacks making other blacks slaves

Again

Why? That bitch is fat and gross and obv a nigger fucker. Who cares? Nothing of value was lost.

I don't see any complaining. I just hear the sounds of justified laughter.

Hours ahead of you

White guys and Jews do it as "strictly business" "greed is good" orgs. They don't try to hide behind some lame sense of community and helping hands.

goldman-blachs

It will start well and get ruined soon because of "discriminatory" policies.
I am legitimately sad for black people really.

blacks did better economically under segregation. since they couldn't use white businesses, blacks had economic opportunity to run their own businesses.

The only problem is the will get FDIC and with the inevitable fraud and failure, the nogs and (((backers))) will get bailed out. why rob a bank when you can own one?

>So blacks are going to try running their own banks and this is somehow supposed to "fix" all their problems.
Good, let them do it.

>What if this experiment shows the same kind of "discriminatory' lending behavior as other banks?
As in... other banks only working with people from one specific race? So be it.
Banks are one of the closest things to evil so who the fuck even cares.

I see a win/win situation.
A) They fix themselves and thus we have one less problem.
B) They fail and they don't fix themselves. They can't blame the whites so they see they're full of shit and victimism.

I'm cool with both.

owning the bank, is how you rob it.

>they can't blame the whites
ye of little faith

Hmmm... what should I do with my money?

I know, I should let a bunch of niggers manage it! They are good with money, right?

Wonder if this bank discriminates against white people. The irony

Why can't whites have a whites-only bank?

Yeah because giving out high risk loans to irresponsible black people with bad credit in high risk areas worked out so well in 2008. It crashed the economy. Who is the CEO MC Hammer

not her, the fucking shit that nigger says

fuck her shes a lost cause

I guarantee you kikes have a hand in this and are the biggest winners overall. If they don't outright own it, they setup the whole thing, and are still making huge shekels. Cutting off the kike of its shekels is a huge no no, unless you want to commit suicide by shooting yourself 20 times in the head, zipping yourself into a duffel bag locking it, throw away the key, and then finally throw yourself out of a 100 story building landing directly into an Italian mafia controlled garbage truck.

Let's trick the blacks into issuing their own currency. (((They))) get mad and start a war vs blacks.

>americucks
hahaha

Just like how all the black politicians for black areas are never ever corrupt.

why does drake look like a sandnigger?

Because he is a literal sandnigger, he's a Kike.

Half kike half black/mulatto?

What the FUCK is wrong with white women?

Yes

Don't blacks think that the Hebrews were black?

LOL, they are turning themselves into jews.

(Probably lack the IQ to be any good at it though, but they are developing a culture as social parasites, much like the jews)

FAZE APEX....IS THAT YOU????

>IGHT
>IGHT
>AWWW SHIEEEEET