For those of you who ACTUALLY leave the house

Is this truly, literally, what most college-aged girls are like?

Or is it a vocal minority of attention whores?

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/52yd12/can_i_just_share_how_freaking_content_i_am/

Look at all the "you go girl!" bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2z29KQg-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>About a year ago my relationship with my ex ended and I've had such an amazing year since then. Three years in our relationship turned very sour as my ex made me feel extremely insecure, lonely, unloved and taken for granted. He made me feel like I couldn't do anything right.
I remember one day when he had made so many sarcastic and straight out mean remarks (about my education, how loud I am, that I'm clumsy and hopeless, my friends, my family etc) that I ended up crying on the bathroom floor. The act of simply putting a cup down to loudly could make him react with disdain. I was constantly aware of everything I did and it was never enough.
Since then I have completely regained my self-esteem and self-worth and I've had a wonderful year!
I just started my master's in science. I'm working part-time as a research assistant at a really good University. I've travelled to Africa, North America and around Europe. Gone hiking inside the Arctic Circle. I've had amazing sexual encounters with captivating men and women. I've taken up hobbies such as salsa classes, community theatre and yoga.
Basically I've never felt more like myself!
yay me!
Edit1: Oh wow! I had no idea that this post would get so much attention! Thank you for all the kind and supportive comments. I'm walking around campus with a huge smile on my face. I loved reading all of your own stories about past relationship struggles and I hope that you'll find happiness! I was lucky that so many opportunities presented themselves and I was able to grab them.

dude, girls are girls..

theyre looking for the best possible situation for themselves, and honestly, can you blame em?

no..

if youre a NEET, youre a loser..

>theyre looking for the best possible situation for themselves, and honestly, can you blame em?

But how many squeeze themselves into the caricature of "bisexual, yoga, travel, salsa dancing"

Jesus christ.

Because the tv and music told them that's the best situation for themselves. I predict things will turn very ugly for this generation of women when they approach menopause

That's not even that bad. It's when they start thinking all men are their ex boyfriend, that's when they're radical ideology likes to kick into top gear. Seems like she's blaming her ex for her own self-esteem issues.

>muh salsa classes and yoga

what is it with women and fake hobbies

she is really depressed

They think it ups their resale value.

>I live a life free of responsibility and open my legs for strange men
>You go girl!

>unsex
the hell does that mean?
no such thing is taking place

and things unfortunately do not turn ugly for many women who ride this current train to a hopefully not lasting success, as far as I have seen, but it may also last
uncertain

>For those of you who actually leave the house
>10 replies

"Would I have a threesome with those two milfs," is the only thing I'm thinking.

I'm old and I pretty much only talk to young people on here, aside from small talk when I'm shopping or whatever.

I will say that you're probably exactly like whoever it is that you dislike, in your own way.

Post smells like bullshit. White girl claiming she lived out an indie movie or a white chick power fantasy novel.

Traveled the world, had hot sex with hot chicks and hot men.

Her story won the Cannes Bullshit Festival Palm D'or for the biggest steaming pile of bullshit.

It's pretty obvious what it means. It means to discard that which is "Feminine" or "Female" in return for a gender-neutral type of existence.

Don't be dense

I could care less if they succeed or fail in their current iteration. They will never out perform a strong male-led enterprise and capitalism being what it is will have the last laugh

>salsa classes and yoga

Translation: every so often when I go out drinking I feel like dancing. I also watch 60 second fitness videos on youtube.

>OP makes a troll post on reddit
>shares it on Cred Forums

who the fuck knows

Most people, be they women or not, have no clue what to do with their lives to make themselves happy. So they attempt to emulate images of success and happiness portrayed in their memories and surroundings, regardless of if the image is fabricated or no. This trend has existed before our written history and will continue well into the future. Is this not obvious to you?

>I've had amazing sexual encounters with captivating men and women
>I've travelled to Africa, North America and around Europe.

ah guys im sure she will start a family and ensure the existance of america!

>reddit
>TwoXChromosomes
I think you're the faggot here, OP

No one in America gets a Masters in Science. You go straight for a ph.D. It's a pretty obviously fake post if it's an American (pleddit so probably is).

If she's euro then yea a masters before the doctorate in science makes sense.

Story might be true if she's really hot, but I doubt it because again, pleddit.

> I've travelled to Africa, North America and around Europe. Gone hiking inside the Arctic Circle

i have an unreasonable hatred of travellers, the waste of time and money on a self indulgent escape from reality with no purpose beyond documenting it online.

Just the crazy ones, man. Plenty of them around but they're not a majority yet

Most sensible blokes treat them as fuck toys since they're too crazy to date and this in turn makes them even crazier

Both of those are stupid easy for women to pick up (salsa they don't even lead) and wear slutty looking clothes for. It's almost a slut tell at this point

you're right though, it's self serving bullshit, and they feel the need to post 4 million pictures from it

i'd like to travel a bit, but not super extensively and I won't post every fucking picture I take

That is EXACTLY how they are. It is painful

>People that are happy look for affirmation on online sites
Yeah, no.

> I've travelled to Africa
> I've had amazing sexual encounters
Becomes a traveling whore

I fucking hate women

I just cant stand them they're so stupid and petty

>i'm a shit person but thank gaia i don't hang around long enough for people to recognise it

this is just girl talk. granted I prefer women, but this isn't unusual or triggering. Why be so upset?

Seriously I was expecting a LOT more than this, especially given where we are lurking.

>Or is it a vocal minority of attention whores?
I don't quite get what "it" is supposed to be.
Yeah, most of them will end a relationship if it turns to shit. Most will probably feel happier after. And some of them might even do things like travel or hobbies and enjoy them. What about it.
But very very few will feel the need to boast anonymously on reddit or (other) social media about how awesome their life is though.

ANY ACTUAL FAGS ON HERE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BECOME GAY

This tbqh.

Every. Single. Fucking. Woman.

Easy to do social activities that make them more "interesting"

If there's one thing you'll never convince me to feel bad about, it's being a loser at a rigged game that has stupid prizes anyway...

youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2z29KQg-g

Enjoy getting cheated on by mind-controlled Stacies and ending up hating all women.

Non roleplay post...

College age relationships never work. I had one my freshman year when the girl became a stage 7 clinger. They always get jealous and insecure, as they should if you are even mildly attractive and not autistic. I have yet to actually meet a girl who shows enough intelligence to actually warrant being at college. They're all concerned with sororities and going to the bars to find a guy to fuck them and make them feel important/sexy/wanted/validate their existence. The fact is most girls go to college so they can find a man who doesn't care they've fucked 15 guys before them, latch on, graduate, don't get a real job, get pregnant, and then stop working. Called getting an MRS degree. Most girls are pretty open about that being the reason they're there.

This. She's still insecure as hell.

They are sobbing fuck-dolls that literally serve no purpose.

suck my dick you faggot

I am seriously considering it Nigel. AIDS is better than women

I'm not actually gay but I would still let you suck my dick no homo

This is the best you come up with?
This is probably the most normal and least aggravating reddit post ever.

Jeeeeesuuuhs christ

Until I read that the poster lived in a state with free tuition I was convinced that my ex was teh poster

I actually kinda still think its her

>leaf

>Jeeeeesuuuhs
Underage b&

>Female depression

Is that even real?
Sounds like some fake shit some jew made up

m8, /r/twoxchromosomes (and /r/trollxchromosomes for that matter) are just massive female hugboxes.

they were created for women to have a safe space to comfort one another, share their feelings with one another, and talk about womyn's issues

its one of the most cancerous, infected hemorrhoids on the anus that is reddit

I started to shake and shit, Im still really broken up about it

yes yes le weed man

Urghhhhhhhhhhh

I hate nigs but honestly just bring Patrice O'Neal back to life man, it was his mission to destroy this garbage called women's self esteem.

I ask, because I'm 38.

Thank baby jesus I got a minimally polluted girlfriend at age 20 whom I then married.

I don't even know where I'd start now-a-days.

We are both *traditionally* "Danish" in our belief that we aren't neccessarily entitled to awesomeness all the time, and we can make do with being content.

I can't imagine someone dropping the "open relationship" or "I'm not happy" bullshit on me. Or "I want to travel!"

My wife does actually do Yoga at the Ymca, though. I don't mind. It actually makes her less whiney.

Yoga is patrician but they just do it because it's trending and they get to wear yoga pants

>This is the best you come up with?
>This is probably the most normal and least aggravating reddit post ever.

There is "worse" shit, but a lot of it is probably true. Abortions, drug use and other common degeneracy.

This is total pretentiousness.

Question #1. How doe she afford all this?

>I just started my master's in science

Lol, what?

Kek

Men get depressed when we lack the feeling of being loved.

Women get depressed knowing that there are other women that are better than them.

This is a fantasy of some fat pig. This shit didn't happen, I guarantee.

So, I'll guess she can't still hold on to commitments.

>Is this truly, literally, what most college-aged girls are like?

No, most girls and women are conventional in that they just want the same as us guys want, they want to find someone they can be with, get a good education, find a decent jobb, have a hobby at the side.

This girl seems like she released all social breaks after she split with her boyfriend because she didn't know what else to do.
I think she didn't look ahead, but that she just wanted to live in the moment.

Maybe she will regret what she has done, maybe she won't, I don't really care, she can live her life the way she want

It's a very serious course. I heard they boil water in there.

>Maybe she will regret what she has done, maybe she won't, I don't really care, she can live her life the way she want

Svenny, that is the precise attitude which got you Swedes where you are.

>master's in science
>science

>Is this truly, literally, what most college-aged girls are like?
Not from where I come from.

The whores stick to their streets (like the whore in that reddit post) and the normal girls are what you would expect from a civilized society.

What? That I don't want to control other peoples life down to the smallest detail?

Because that is a list of culturally acceptable things that she can buy which will change her self-perception to something she finds more palatable. She is a consumer and the only thing she can think of to do to make her self feel better is consume.

>Most people, be they women or not, have no clue what to do with their lives to make themselves happy.
True

>So they purchase items and experiences that attempt to emulate images of success and happiness portrayed in their memories and surroundings, regardless of if the image is fabricated or no.
Fixed.

>This trend has existed before our written history and will continue well into the future. Is this not obvious to you?
Wrong.
It has existed since Edward Bernays.

I feel that wall coming and I'm scared shit less lol

She's probably over 30, she can feel her ovaries drying up. She wants something from life. She wants to be fulfilled.

But she won't be. She'll be a spinster with two dogs and failed relationships. For the rest of her life. I bet money she says "Mommy's home" to her dogs.

What exactly are y'all reacting to here? Some woman made a post about how she got out of a shitty relationship and then bragged about how awesome her life was? Granted, her post is really self-congratulatory, but it's not like that's anything new or unusual. People of both sexes make navel-gazing posts like that on Facebook every day in their thousands.

Shit, flip the genders and that could have easily been written by a MGTOW'er, although it would probably have more hostility & bitterness.

All those travel escapades and tuition are on her or her father's card. You know better about where nice things women buy come from in America.

Nothing wrong with yoga per second but basic women ruined it like they are trying to ruin weight lifting

ITT: Neets who have never spoken to a female.

ya but you live in the most cucked country

The ugly ones that sit up on the second floor of the library are the intelligent ones.

I've been a NEET, then not, then again, then not and right now I take a NEETbreak again.

Western women suck. 99% of them.

It's stories like this that makes me feel embarrassed to be a male....fuck, some of us are such entitled fucking assholes. On behalf of my gender, my deepest apologies.

My ex broke up with me recently for similar reasons. Don't fall for the bullshit, and don't forget you don't get to hear about what happened on the guy's end. If she decided to go for strange soon after a breakup, you can bet that she stopped putting effort into the relationship months before she ended it.

If you try and encourage a woman to better herself so that she can feel better about herself, you'll become "controlling" in her mind, due to the disappointment at the complete lack of self-motivation or responsibility you'll find in her.

It's also interesting just how a woman's perception of a man can change, either seemingly due to no reason or due to validation and feedback she gets from people she surrounds herself with, who'll just echo and amplify her concerns until she's consumed by them.

Don't forget, you're never dating just one woman, you're dating her entire social circle, guy friends and all.

Why do white knights always lump the activites of one man as if they represent the way that all men in the world treat women.