Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

itll be okay bro

No

Callate sudaca
MAGA

TL;DR

Dude you're not even white, who would even listen to you? LMAO

OP is not white.

I agree.

Americans make this board unbearable. They are all so stupid rude idiots who yout cant discuss seriously with.

Stopped reading at
>America get off this board
This website is quite literally located in American servers. I would take your advice, but without us you'd still be living in your mudhut without Internet, a computer, or a website to be angry on.

I wish you were white so you'd have some better bantz. Why didn't you just let the Brits take your whole country the last time you tried to take back the Falklands?

Didn't read your wall of text, but Cred Forums is an American website and the rest of the world are guests. We tolerate you for banter, do not forget your place.

:^) greatness breeds jealousy pouty krauty. You'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us. You can thank us later kiddo.

>60% calling others non-white

Ebin bants, neighbhour

We are greater than your dumb country.

don't bite the hand that fuckin' feeds ya

I agree completely. It's because you share the same board as
>WoAah edgy I'm on pol 4channrring am i cool yet, lul hitler did nothing wrong
Adolescent teenagers who post as vapid contributions as they can

>AMERICA STOOPID, AMERICA POOR POOPOO SHITHOLE
>says the resident of a country which defaulted on it's debts
Even I am tired of this Anti-American bullshit.

Dumbshit South American thinks we're interested in his mongrel non-white wall of text.

This board is for discussion among citizens of first world countries. You're out of your element.

TL;DR Autistic Argie spergs out over his inferiority complex because an American hurt his feelings

I unironically agree with him

Americans always and I mean ALWAYS find a way to make anything at all related to their country.

You can post literally anything, anywhere... and some dumb yank will find a way to say "Well, over here in the US, we have..."

You can post something unique to your country, and the first thing an American will say is "Yeah, well, we have X!!!!"

Faggots, the majority of them

Holy shit, faggot. Take your pill.

none of that is true. our police only do what is necessary. we really do have democracy. we're not ruled by jews. we do have freedom of choice. we've done a great deal of good in the world. we do have welfare programs, too much really. there are homeless people everywhere that its warm. not a big deal. its really nice here.

you're just a jealous cuck.

.t zurdito

Help the krauts fallen and he can't get up :^)

kirchnerista get off my board

It comes with living in the greatest country on planet Earth, Muhammad.

Not that you'd know.

This thread was retarded bait when you posted it the other day.

u fucking traitor. remember the falklands my dood

I have to agree ith the 2nd world theory. Jesus Christ, anti-communism and militarization brought your social welfare to nought. People dying in the streets for shootings and diseases like it were Argentina or some shit. Also, I've never heard of STD's among the people I know.

Although the dumbest thing is ya'll brainwashed and have to salute the flag every morning in your schools. kek

Sorry cunt, that's what you get for letting our culture infect all your countries :^) Everything you like we created the only country with a culture left in your shithole of an EU is (((Italy))) The rest of you can just bend over and take the BAP (Big Americlap Penis)

You think all these horrible things about America.

We don't think about you at all.

Why does Argentina get it's own flag but my Texan flag got taken away?

I do not see any proof of what you say. You guys are just accostumed into spitting some shit up.The louder, the truer

Whatever you say fatso
You must be Carl
We created your country

enciende una vela, amigo.

This is now an anti-Argie thread. RIP in peices Belgrano. Kirchner BTFO.

>you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.
> You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all
>The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better
>All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
I agree

I have observed this before, many americans here believe the situation in their country is better than in europe. Even some europeans believe that. The opposite is the case the current wave of leftism is imported from there to here

I wonder why this is not obvious to everyone its really quite easy to see

And we let you keep yours after was beat your asses in the revolution :^) We could have marched all the way to london and burned down big ben, but we chose to forgive you and let you live.

Get away from my continent, you lefty nigger

>You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us
That's because all of this is objectively correct.

Why do Argies hate Americans?

I have yet to see an Argie say anything good about America. They are probably the most anti-American posters on this board, and I don't even know why. What the fuck did we do to you?

>Americans get the fuck off this board

You will never be American, OP.

The USA is a continent retard, go back to school and learn some fucking geography

They probably confuse you with Britain. They're not that bright (literally).

Might is right.
You shut your mouth.

Bro you need to calm down before we send our cousins back down there again. Remember what happened the first time your meme tier country tried to fight people?

We know you're a leaf.
Go back to sucking Justin's dick mohammed

tl:dr

amen my dutch nigga

DULCE PATRIA, RECIBE LOS VOTOS,
CON QUE CHILE TUS ARAS JURO!

so from now on only Israel should be allowed post

if we gave NK some proper tech they could start nuking america tomorrow