>Obamacare passes
>people like Boogie and his wife now have insurance
>they now vote Democrat for life
>all at the cost of the taxpayer

Can vote buying ever be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fat_Girl_Angle_Shot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure he lives on obamacare. he makes about 12k a month on his shtty youtube vids alone and his wife doesnt even work. all she does is buy him food and play vg why do u think she married him? easy life.

I hate Boogie so much. All he does is whine about how fat he is yet he does nothing about it.

yep this

it's so obvious she doesnt love him

I heard he once shat himself at a convention and had to have his wife clean him up

They've probably never had sex

Boogie is a leftist cunt too

Jesus how is this fat cunt still alive.
Blames his fucking parents for him being a fat piece of shit and then proceeds to down 10 litres of Mountain Dew on video.

>Can vote buying ever be stopped?
Yes, by having military service being required to vote.

the black guy looks effeminate... a gay bear.

Look at him. Has the gay face. Might be a fan.

Welcome to the 3rd world my friend.

>all of these posts speaking about a YouTuber like they know him because they watch literally every video he shits out
>not part of the problem

he propably doesn't have many options anyway..

Look how snugged up they are. Definitely not "just a fan" boogies a cuck, confirmed

Only if you destroy the liberal democracy.

Impossible in the current year

>Can vote buying ever be stopped?

No, it leads to the implosion of the republic.

t. SQPR

>When you do get sick.. inevitable
No, if you take care of yourself you don't get sick. Christ sake that guy is disgusting.

I'd let the fucker just die. No one gets that fat over a few weeks of being depressed.

Off by one.

Does this dude still collect disability?

You nigger.

boogie is a good soul and really funny guy, but i feel like he's a really emotionally lost person. five years ago i went on a raw food diet and here i am 140 pounds lighter. i'm noob ass JS dev so i don't even get much exercise in a day besides my part time job and school. all he really has to do is drink spring water and eat fruit and he'll lose weight so fast. its so sad to see people suffer when the truth is so simple.

even if you do take care of yourself you can get cancer, hit by a car, other shit you don't expect. But yea obviously Boogie costs more and it's his own damn fault. Also off by one, damn dude.

It's a fucking pig.

God damn, what a fat fuck. Why doesnt Obama give him a treadmill

>mfw guys pull the pretend to be gay meme IRL

I don't care what he does as long as he keeps making that shortstack hentai

Them some big ass titties.

>tfw i had a bro tier student emergency shit plan for $50 before obangocare
>tfw that went away and i have to pay $170 a month at gunpoint

>tfw Boogie gets more ass than you

No, if you live healthy lifestyle and eat properly you will not get cancer. If you get hit by a car the other person(s) pay for your medical care. My point was this unhealthy blob thinking sickness is a way of life.

It has been scientifically proven if you spend at least an hour a day doing cardio at 75% max heart rate and eat organic broccoli nothing will take you down, not Zika, not aids, not ebola, and certainly not that little bitch cancer.

>tfw boogie has a higher cholesterol level than you
Why live mate, why live?

Fat fucks like Boogie deserve Euthanasia.

>implying he actually gets any of that ass and she isn't just there to wipe his ass and take his money

pretty sure this woman has a feeder fetish

I have not so much against boogie except he is very soft and somewhat liberal
hope he gets rid of those kilos but unlikely by the looks of it
also he has a gf god help him

>all at the cost of the taxpayer
implying boogie can't earn money
are you jelly because fat fuck does better than you?

If you live long enough, you WILL get cancer.

Um... Obamacare made insurance more expensive for the average person.. If anything, they pay more than they did previously.

so she is the one keeping him fat

Boogie is so fucking fat.

Anyone here remember Fatman?

trying to kill him to get his money

People like you enabling this fat fuck by telling him he's a "good soul" and a "great guy" are the exact reason he so fucking fat. He's complacent because he has a bunch of orbiters applauding him 24/7.

Damn. His wife is hot.

thicc

I bet Cred Forums has been on suicide watch ever since this blob got a real waifu.

In his defense he did make a video saying that his premiums are absurdly high - rather as bad as Obamacare is, it at least allowed him to pay high premiums for health insurance compared to no health insurance.

If you are conservative you believe in a free and open market with little regulation. He should have the opportunity to pay for health insurance with high premiums if a company is willing.

Also Obamacare is a disaster and horribly implemented, we all know this, not saying otherwise.

She isn't honestly.
Just wears lots of makeup.

>easy life
She does not have an easy life if she's constantly around him,

butter face really

>implying
ever seen fatasses naked? It's like imploded down there.
Also notice how he doesn't have any kids.

I need reminded why health care is bad please.

Surprised he can even clean himself. Must be a challenging task to scrub his whole body.

Yeah but cancer and getting hit by cars are not the primary drivers of healthcare costs in the U.S.

It's preventable diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, alcohol and tobacco abuse.

Actually cancer is pretty expensive, but still no where near the cost of preventable diseases.

>people like Boogie and his wife now have insurance
Boogie makes like $500k a year. He doesnt need Obamacare.

He uses a rag on a stick

Stuart folley status: T
O
L
D

No it cannot.

Which is why they should just legalise selling and let unions form around it.

"Yeah, il'l sell you my vote for 30k"
"That's what it costs".

It will be like a 'unofficial' form of basic income. Every citizen gets a vote that they can sell. There exists unions and such that negotiate with big corporations for the best prices to sell at.

The ultra rich, and 1% etc, understand that if they can just legalise cutting down this forest, they might make a 1 billion dollar profit. But to make it worthwhile they need to buy out votes at a lower cost. Their competitor wants rights to the same forest. The free market will determine the price, and the public would LOVE to recieve 30k every few years. It would make corruption a LOT more expensive.

Instead of just donating $1 million to X politician, they would need to donate hundreds of millions across the whole voter base.

The unions that people sell the votes to can have agendas "we won't sell your votes to companies that do X etc", and they themselves can be selected by market forces.

IT leaks that this particular union IS INFACT selling it's votes to this particular corporation? Well let's move to another union. etc.

It's actually a brilliant system.

>tfw American Healthcare before Obama's reform was so bad people are legitimately happy about Obamacare

carwashes do wonders.

>One of the biggest YT stars
>On Obamacare

Yeah ok.

that fat fuck will be dead soon, insurance will not pay out since he's an obese fat fuck

Is it even possible for them to have sex? I've always wondered.

And I mean penis in vagina.

Isn't his wife now as fat as him?

pity doesn't help anyone. the guy is a depressed train wreck , if he or his family actually cared they would put him in the hospital on a bariatric diet. boogie could loose almost 200 pounds in a few months on a moderate diet. no one cares about him, they will use him as a meal ticket until he dies, then probably make some bullshit obesity/gaming foundation to continue milking him long after he dies

Kek

no, there is no way he could have sex. his dick is probably just a hole (think belly button) that piss dribbles out of

literally this

>in vagina.
probably not
but any of her folds will do the job

it saddens me that that fat man has a hotter girl than me.

sure makes me wonder about

that's what money gets you

He probably gets pity "sex"

His girl probably just licks his chode till climax cause hes too fat to actually do actual sex or else he risks getting a heart attack.

This mofo rides around in a mobility scooter ffs, he may rack in the dough and have a gf but she is no doubt fucking the "gay" roommate. I'd pretend to be gay too if it means I can leech off the fat whale and fuck his girlfriend behind his back

wait where did they find enough fabric to make that suit?

Well he can suck on those titties tho

brutal honesty right here

I get a 279 per month subsidy that
Pays for my blue cross. I paid $8 last year for healthcare.
I am g on a be poor the rest of my life so Hell yes I am voting for whom ever gives me the most.
I don't give a Fuck about free markets or that shit just write me a check.

mirin' them wide shoulders

I get a 279 per month subsidy that
Pays for my blue cross. I paid $8 last year for healthcare.
I am gonna be poor the rest of my life so Hell yes I am voting for whom ever gives me the most.
I don't give a Fuck about free markets or that shit just write me a check and I will support you

>astros

Is boogie from houston? It would make sense, we are all fatasses

Is that his roommate or her roommate?

Fuck hes lost a lot of weight

>that picture

They look like freaking clowns at a cringy cosplay convention.

They can't help orbiting him his gravitational pull is too strong

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fat_Girl_Angle_Shot

He needs one of those trucks that lift killer whales into aquariums.

The average American voter, ladies and gentlemen.

I need medical care. I can't afford it otherwise and I am not willing to just die so I gotta do what I gotta do. I front have any job skills and have no clue how to develop them so I don't really feel responsible for my situation and I am too lazy to change it regardless. I get food stamps, sec 8 and working on disability so I can retire and coast.

loose some weight

Pretty good trolling

>No, if you live healthy lifestyle and eat properly you will not get cancer.

Most idiotic thing posted here today.

Or only landowners. Or a combination of the 2 with a few other select categories. Only people vested in and who have paid into the state should get to decide how it is run.

Fatty with brain tumor detected

Fuck this gay earth. Some poor bastards are working in mines, factories and farms to keep our society running. With zero praise and often less money than these disgusting neckbeard vidya masters and camwhore streamers.

Play video games, don't live for them.

For every 1 hour of vidya dedicate 1 hour to a skill set.

>they now vote Democrat for life

boogie will only be able to vote in the next three presidential election at most