Germans!

Germans!

How does it feel like to have no freedom of speech? Is it very frustrating? Are you afraid of the Verfassungsschutz when posting something unkosher on the internet?

Could you give me some insight on what its like to live in a liberal-hippie police state?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.derstandard.at/2000044481423/Es-reicht-Gruene-verklagen-Facebook-wegen-Hasspostings
dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/130.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's mostly just Cred Forums memes.

Of course you will get arrested if you deny the holocaust in public or force a race war, but if you just say "Merkel is shit" nothing will happen.

what about posting pic related?

>Of course you will get arrested if you deny the holocaust in public
That isn't enough?

Th-this is an exaggeration, r-r-right?

do you get arrested if you say that stalin did nothing wrong?

still fine. caricatures are actually endorsed here. germans are very chill when it comes to "satire" and stuff like that. everything should have the right to be made fun of. when that one danish newspaper made those mohammed caricatures and got in trouble for it, a lot of german newspapers did caricatures too.

>89100000

Fuck

>It's mostly just Cred Forums memes
>Of course you will get arrested

Then it's not Cred Forums memes, is it, Suleiman,

holocaust denial is still punishable by law, sadly. mostly just money fines but you can get in prison for up to 5 years.

nah

lol if you post something racist on the profile of a liberal party they will witchhunt you and try to get you arrested for hate speech or at least get you fired

use at translator or sth
mobil.derstandard.at/2000044481423/Es-reicht-Gruene-verklagen-Facebook-wegen-Hasspostings

Nah? You can't even legally own a swastika, or do the olde greeting, without going afoul of the laws.

sheeeit
we do actually, theoretically at least

I cannot recall a single period in history where Germans ever had free speech.

>the olde greeting

i do it all the time at concerts :^)

You get used to the rape and murder.

The dumb Germans won't understand it, the more "intelligent" ones will hate you for spreading anti-semitism. But it's not illegal.

dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/130.html
The consense in Germany is that the holocaust is the worst thing that ever happened. So they made laws to punish a different opinion.

Theoretically you will get the same punishment, five years in prison.

Cred Forums says if you criticized Merkel you would go to prison.

Between 1919 and 1933.

I think this is mostly a PR action.

>Between 1919 and 1933.

Ah, of course.

Why do you always shift from one extreme into the other? There's no middle-ground with you, is there?

wow, caricatures of mohammed? so edgy! xDDD

The Versailles treaty cucked us so much we had no other choice than electing Hitler.

If you shitpost stuff on goybook, that you know will get you in trouble, under your real name you're a dumb cunt and you deserve what's coming to you.
In the US the government won't come after you but some SJW cuck might and then for instance contact your employer. And the cucks at HR will come after you eventually.

Until recently I was working in the SF Bay Area and I know that if someone at work even got a hint of me being a Trump supporter, I'd be out to door in a week.

>I know that if someone at work even got a hint of me being a Trump supporter, I'd be out to door in a week.
That's bullshit.

>pr action
>dozen people already lost their jobs
>sued over 40 peolpe because of "hate speech"

You know, I used to hate Germans, Americans, and the West for everything they did (Germany in WW1 and WW2, America and NATO for 1999 etc.) but the more I get redpilled, the more I feel sorry for you guys.

Your government fucked you in the ass as much as our government fucked us, and they convinced us to hate each other. We're still far from accepting the "Western values" (gay and migrant acceptance, political correctness etc.) but we're getting there.

But seeing the shit that's going on in your country, such as rape, murder, extreme political correctness, massive amount of migrants fucking your country and all of Europe up...
I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy, not even upon the Croats.

If Germany wakes up and actually starts a war with these extreme towelheads, I guarantee you that I will join you guys. We were against you for hundreds of years and two world wars, but it's time for the bad blood to wash away.

You're in a dark age Germany, godspeed and good luck.