Cred Forums, Antarctica and flat/hollow earth

Time to time we have on Cred Forums general Antarctican thread. Shit is interesting and generally it's a well made thread. But then flat earthers arrive and make it shit with bullshit claims like "noone can go to Antarctica". So this make me think "Hey, Poland have a base on Antarctica (pic related it's it), so why not ask if they will let somone from outside of scientific establishment investigate Antarctica and solve this annoying shit". So I contacted them.

And surprise surprise, they agree (I won't post full info of those guys because I know how autistic some of anons are and if someone want to do it himself base email can be easily find)

Base location it's on pic. Sure, it's not mainland but it's good starting point for further expedition. So I ask you, would you go Cred Forums?
Also general Antarctica thread, they are great.

Poland has an Antarctic base? That's awesome. Maybe bring along some Tymbark and a few Prince Polos as a gift when you go, I'm sure they don't get much down there.

we have an Antarctic base?

There are about 70 permanent bases around the Antarctic continent, and during the summer months (or the winter months in the northern hemisphere), there are even more "summer camps" set up to do science n' shit at more remote locations.

Most of the halfway-relevant first world countries have at least one Antarctic base, or a controlling/vested interest in one. I would go as far as to say that having a base in Antarctica is a metric in a country's over all power ranking/dick game. Although truth be told, it is far easier to maintain one if it is on the peninsula, or on one of the many islands around the peninsula. Say about half of all Antarctic bases are in that general area.

Chile and Argentina actually maintain quasi-permanent human-settled populations in the nicer, calmer bits of the peninsula (and surrounding islands), pop. roughly 100 each. Both countries have an express and vested interest in maintaining permanent human settlement to bolster legitimacy. Thus, moving beyond the "scientific/military" installation, there's a post office, a general store, all the comforts of home.

Babies have been born on Antarctica. Whichever country it was, the kid/person was automatically granted X citizenship (argentine or chilean, I forget which) and basically praised simply for having been born.

I would love to see the Aurora Australis

Hey, McMurdo doesn't allow any non military or scientific personnel. What gives U.S.A.?

It's not on the mainland but perhaps in the proper season the ice can create a passageway between the isle and the mainland.

If i had the funds, fuck yes

Romania wants base too

Antarctica is the perfect place to experiment with fully indoor human society. Why haven't they done this yet?

That would require shitloads of funding. Maintaining bases here and keeping the people in it properly fed is already expensive, imagine if you tried to do that with a big enough sample to study the evolution of an indoor society.
It would be very interesting but no doubts people would be put off by the lack of return on investment.

*muffled "kurwaaa" from the icy fields*

Has anyone heard from the Mayday user who said he was going to go to Antarctica?

Yea i saw him mention you being a faggot the other day

What was his route?

Because that's retarded.

>disinfo psyops general
k..keep me posted

thx m8

He never gave any specifics that I saw.

>Implying that Poles can do any disinfo after WWII
I fucking wish, Mossad, CIA, MI5 and KGB take all our capabilities