I'm gay

Why does this trigger Cred Forums so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GayGod
autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d4EaWPIlNYY
youtube.com/watch?v=O4p0uw42cdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the reply you wanted

as long as you are not a faggot most of Cred Forums will be ok with it

I'm gay too. I just come here to shitpost.

that pretty gay, m8. u know it right?

Congratulations OP, you're a permavirgin. Who here isn't.

same

Why? I don't know she's a cute girl...

I hook up on grindr atleast 1 time a day.

I enjoy being tied up, gagged and pounded by a stranger.

Cred Forums is tsundere

>Degenerate promiscuous faggot
This must be bait, its just oo much of a stereotype.

Hey, as long as you aren't these fags, then you're alright

youtube.com/user/GayGod

So you're a gay guy into women also

Okay

because you keep reminding us of your love for prostate exam

Because you carry your sexuality on your sleeve.

Because you're an evolutionary dead end.

Cred Forums doesn't hate gay people. Cred Forums hates fags.

Just like how Cred Forums hates white trash and niggers. We're fine with whites and blacks, but it's about how you go about your lifestyle and abuse your status

There's a difference between being a cute fuccboi and being an overweight, hairy lardass in a thong with rainbow flags

so cute :3
*gay hug*

I'm not into women.
I think they're ugly and boring.
I have lots of girlfriends though.

It's not bait.
There's nothing wrong with making the best out of it while still being young.

What's wrong with having lots of sex?

I hate gay people generally though.

>I'm gay

show Dick picks or gtfo

>I hook up on grindr atleast 1 time a day.
Fucking degenerate.
Even though I think being gay is inherently wrong I'm cool with the non faggy gays, but that's just disgusting.

gays tend to be redpilled on women and politics I've found. Most gays I talk to are libertarians
This is also a good opportunity for this """alt-right""" movement to stick it to the liberals. If we have the support of gays, it really throws a wrench into their strawmanning of us. Just look at Milo, a gay conservative. He can't be attacked by the mainstream media

>stop having fun >:(

>YouTube """"content""""

I hate libertarians though, I am a conservative. Libertarianism is as bad as liberalism, it is two sides of the same coin.

Opgetyft flikkertje in de gracht met jou

Because (You)'re gay.
We're more triggered by the fact that you're toothpaste, don't you have some stolen syrian & iraqi oil to buy off of ISIS?

>gay
>not into women
>having sex

Well something doesn't add up here

We're deplorables, Therefore we hate homosexuals. There is nothing more unclean than being gay

Pretty much.
How many STDs do you have? There's no way you don't if you have that much faggy sex.

>threatening people that like to take dicks up the ass as a total and absolute seperate social and political structure

you could not be more uneducated. Wanting fiscal conservatism, the removal of crony capitalism, and social liberalism is nothing like today's liberalism

It's not even that we're discussing which political belief is right, it's just you spouting retarded shit that makes no sense

How are they the exact same thing? Oh wait, I'm on Cred Forums where inbreeds such as yourself don't have to actually own up to any mistakes you make

>you will never be pounded by big white european cock

feels bad

I'm working with a gay liberal jew RIGHT NOW. He is old, in his 50s, and you would think all gays try to stay within their own age group, but he is always chatting with younger gays. You can tell they all fuck each other, I hate their voices, they're lisping arrogant voices while they snort and mock everyone else.

I have none.

I am doing it safe as much as possible of course.

Although when I'm tied up and gagged, I can't really demand something now can I?
I bareback maybe once a week.

you're dutch, we know.

I'm serious, the mainstream media will never attack gays culturally. They'll attack Christians and whites, but not gays

Yeah sure, we don't hate fags.

How can anyone have a problem with mental disorders, EXTREME pedophile rates, and hyper sexuality fucking hundreds of guys & spreading aids in our society while proudly their bodies & mental disorders in the streets so little Timmy can grow up to be like his balloon superhero?

>I think women are boring and ugly
>they're my friends though

autism

>white
>not black

whites are only made to be submissive

>you could not be more uneducated.
My degree is in politics and international relations, I had to study liberal and libertarian ideology for it.

>Wanting fiscal conservatism, the removal of crony capitalism, and social liberalism is nothing like today's liberalism
It comes from the same place in terms of philosophy, the difference is that modern liberals subscribe to Rawls while libertarians are the liberals who did not, that is the only core difference and that leads them to different economics, and social liberalism is completely destructive.

>it's just you spouting retarded shit that makes no sense
You have no idea what you are talking about you dumb libshit.

it's either christkikes or (im)moralfags who hate
>the gay
>kike or christkike

pic has relevance to the subject authored

Oh yeah, whites are natural betas.

>shitty homemade text
2 gay men won't be raising children

Gay guys don't hang out with straight guys though.

I rather hang out with gay guys or women than with straight guys.
Our interest don't align at all and hanging out with straight guys is just one borefest.

>I enjoy being tied up, gagged and pounded by a stranger.
this is so dangerous specially with these weirdos that have secretely spreading aids as fetish

But I'm white and I don't want to be blacked.

you said libertarians and liberals were the different sides on the same coin.
libertarians love free markets and less regulation
liberals hate free markets and less regulation

you're autistic

kill yourself or gtfo.

It is considered politically incorrect to attack people based on something personal of their life as their sexual fetishes. That is why you don't see any kind of fetishist being targetted by the media. Christianity is a religion and a doctrine on the other hand.

No but seriously though

How can anyone have a problem with mental disorders, EXTREME pedophile rates to the point where over 50% of gays will once molest a child during their lifetime, and hyper sexuality fucking hundreds of guys & spreading aids in our society while proudly parading their bodies & mental disorders in the streets so little Timmy can grow up to be like his balloon superhero?

Thank god we live in such a accepting progressive society, where such hateful bigoted destructive patriarchal opinions are socially ostracized.

Kanker op vieze aandachts hoer.

that's never stopped people from attacking pedophiles

>you said libertarians and liberals were the different sides on the same coin.
They are.

>libertarians love free markets and less regulation
>liberals hate free markets and less regulation
They come from the same place, the only reason liberals and libertarians differ is the acceptance of Rawls' theory of social justice by liberals. You ignore philosophy and ideology in favour of just looking at one small part of what comes from it. Libertarianism is a cancer and always will be, it is just the old pre-Rawls liberal cancer in a new package.

>you're autistic
I'm somebody who actually knows what I am talking about.

What you want does not matter when you have a huge superior creature wanting a cum dumb.

>you will always be a autistic fuck whitout friends

No one cares, im gay but I don't make a thread about it

You're boring.

Social stigmas. Peadophilia is generally looked down upon from society, because it is a type of fetish that is considered much more harmful and evil.

Nobody cares. Why does that trigger fags so much?

>They come from the same place, the only reason liberals and libertarians differ is the acceptance of Rawls' theory of social justice by liberals. You ignore philosophy and ideology in favour of just looking at one small part of what comes from it. Libertarianism is a cancer and always will be, it is just the old pre-Rawls liberal cancer in a new package.

"They're exactly the same except for the part where they fundamentally disagree on how wealth, class, and economics should work entirely. Still the same tho"

No but seriously though

How can anyone have a problem with mental disorders, EXTREME pedophile rates to the point where over 50% of gays will once molest a child during their lifetime, and hyper sexuality fucking hundreds of guys & spreading aids in our society while proudly parading their bodies & mental disorders in the streets so little Timmy can grow up to be like his balloon superhero?

Thank god we live in such a accepting progressive society, where such hateful bigoted destructive patriarchal opinions are socially ostracized.

Any nice gay men here who can come babysit my son for a minute?

>infected by Toxoplasma gondii –permanently alters sexual preference

my condolences

Nah I just keep my gay bondage fetish off a board dedicated to political discussion

You are being autistic about it and ignoring what I am actually saying about philosophy and how they derive their ideologies, which makes sense if you are a libertarian since you are likely autistic.

autismpolicyblog.com/2012/10/libertarians-and-autism.html

I thougt Putin put a ban on that or something. Lol must be the (((media))) putting thoughts in my head. Goddam likes.

>EXTREME pedophile rates to the point where over 50% of gays will once molest a child during their lifetime
this is bullshit

Like jeez just post a pic of your face and then we'll see if you're acceptable.

Gay and ugly? Into the oven

Gay and handsome? Live.

no bully please

>you will never watch animu and play vydia with your autistic friends

That's like a kind representation. Real numbers are way worse.

To put it like this.

0.85% of the US population are homosexual males.

This group does 33% of all child molestation in the country.

do you want to be friends user?

Because you think anyone fucking cares to the point you make a shitposting thread based around your sexuality. Kill yourself.

The real numbers are well above 50%.

because I'm a christfag I think being gay is wrong. I don't hate you, but being gay is still extremely degenerate.

You have no excuse for not being a christian if you truly are unbiased, and not just avoiding the truth because you like dick.
skip to 20:16 for him to go into the proofs
You can watch from the beginning though if you want to hear why The Bible supports intellectual thinking and how the speaker stopped being an atheist.
youtube.com/watch?v=d4EaWPIlNYY

The Russian law bans "gay propaganda"

Basically, they force gay people to act straight in public

i wouldnt mind if you wear a dress and grow a couple a cups

Id do that for you user senpai

I don't want to get doxxed.

You guys are so homophobic you'd actually find me and kill me desu

The only thing that bothers me is that you want to displsy it publically. You have a negative effect on the youth and the mental health of our nations.

Since being gay is nature/nurture, i want you to stay the fuck away from kids and not have schools teach how normal you are.Just like trannies, you are so few in number and kill yourself in such high numbers that i dont really care.

So go get aids and die or shut up.

Post boipussy

Good, homosexual behaviour is public indencency t.fag

>Cred Forums is one person
Have your (You) and go kill yourself.

You need to go

thanks for the hot opinion uncle tom

Good ol Russia. That's what happens when you have a religious nation.

I literally do not care

Hey I'm just being honest, I'd ban straight peoppe doing it too

OP is always a fag so it's not really surprising.

This. Nobody needs to see you acting all sexual in public. That goes for everyone.

As if you're religious. pffftt. no one will believe you with that shit on Cred Forums, sorry.

You don't seem to understand, I'm not talking about public sex. Hand holding as you walk with your boyfriend is "gay propaganda" and illegal in Russia.

Yeah, and it should be, same with straight couples, Mabye it's just because I'm a bitter Virgin

>You guys are so homophobic you'd actually find me and kill me desu
No, you'll most likely die from chasing that bug sooner.

nah, I'm sure that has nothing to do with it...

Y-yeah haha, I've had all the sex...

>evolutionary dead end
>still around after millions of years of evolution
Might want to check your beliefs, desu

I don't really care if I die from aids.

I just want to have as much sex as possible.

It's almost like being gay is a nurture thing.

This is why I hate you godless fags.

Wew, can't you just find a really horny guy to just stick with?

well, you don't exactly sound like boyfriend material, slut

I'm 18 years old and every gay guy my age is closeted.

You know how hard it is to find another gay peer?
You'd first have to know he's gay, which most of the time isn't the case.

If you straight guys weren't so demeaning towards homosexuals then maybe gay people aren't having a hard time coming out.

Im gay too

Im not getting lots of sex so i am automatically triggered.

>If you straight guys weren't so demeaning towards homosexuals then maybe gay people aren't having a hard time coming out.
That's our objective

Kek m8 I'm 16 and in the closet and know no other gay guys, look online using a dating website or something; just make an effort to get a bf instead of just casual sex

Delete this post you moron.

People tell me im boyfriend material but tfw only fat creeps hit on me.
All the attractive people look at me but never talk to me like some 10/10 you think you'll never get

:c i dint feel 10/10. Cuz only disgustos hmu. Cuz they got nothin to lose.

I'll get banned oh well

96% of child molesters are male
1/3 of molestation victims are boys
Homosexual males are 0.85% of the US population

2005 stat - 900,000 molestation cases divided by 3 gives us 300,000.

300,000 x "Average life time (Let's say 50 years, since it's probably lower for gays)

15 million of the child molestation cases come from Gay men.

There are 3 million gay men in the US.

This is probably that idiot that shaves his legs

He regularly posts that he's a fag on here, trying to boost what I'm sure is a very shitty self esteem

Sad

I'll bet youre a nice guy.

>look online using a dating website or something;
I have like 30 matches on tinder but they all live so far away.

I have however joined a student LGBT club so maybe just maybe I can find a qt bf.

I'm not stopping hooking up with people on grindr though.
The sex is just amazing.

I repeat:

96% of child molesters are male
1/3 of molestation victims are boys
Homosexual males are 0.85% of the US population

2005 stat - 900,000 molestation cases divided by 3 gives us 300,000.

300,000 x "Average life time (Let's say 50 years, since it's probably lower for gays)

15 million of the child molestation cases come from Gay men.

There are 3 million gay men in the US.

Define nice guy?

When people tell me they want a nice guy what they mean is they want a submissive bitch that will ass up when they snap their fingers.

And i will never be that. More likely to punch your teeth in for that crap.

Get your sluts on grindr not as a boyfriend

Dear user (you)

I really don't care what you do in the bedroom.

I don't want to see you exchange faces on the street. I also don't want to see straight couples do that.

Thanks.

You sound boring.

not boyfriend material desu

Again, to all you gays in this thread.

If you have not molested 5 different boys before you turn 50 years. You're really bad at homosexuality.

pic related is a gay man, OP is just a faggot (as usual)

this, kys faggot. b-but don't if you r trap ;_;

Im boring because im not a 0personality submissive slut whos only good for being a fucktoy?
Dont project

I would define myself as a twink.

I like to crossdress as a girl though.

>stuttering on the internet
What the actual fuck

I don't want friends because I always end up disappointing them... but thanks for asking user.

Good to see you dont lie down and take that shit. What I mean is you come off as beta to those you want to attract. You look weak to those 10s or you have bad physique. Its simple you need to get stronger and look great to get a 10. Read no more mr nice guy, that will help you. Also this is just me but there aint alot of gays looking for relationships I'm looking for one but it aint easy.

fokeng boards for anime nazi girls without registration give you mental disorder

All homos are fags. Gays are not welcome

trust me user I'm extremely hard to disappoint. But I understand. Best of luck to you

alright, but please kill yourself when you will become old and ugly(around 26-27), ok?

Because you felt the need to come here and tell us that, just like your brethren feel the need to mime sodomy on our tvs, teach gay sex ed to preschoolers, sodomize each other in public, and pursue legal action against anyone who doesn't applaud your degeneracy

You deserve to be gassed desu

One more time, if you have not molested 5 different boys before you turn 50 years. You suck dick at being a faggot.

Gays will never be allies. And Milo is awful. All he does is attack feminists and sjws. They are amusing not the true enemy and fighting then is a waste of time

I'd rather be raped and killed by one of my grindr hookups though.

You're competing with China and India for the best breeding ground for humanity destroying diseases and winning.

being the type of person who calls others disgustos and degrades anyone who tries to merely associate with you just because they're not a 10/10... well it's not surprising you can't hook who you want.

you sound like a superficial narcissist who thinks they're entitled to be surrounded by only the most beautiful specimens to validate their shit self esteem and compensate for their inner ugliness.

This. The reason why alot of gays are disliked is because of the blatant advertising of ones sexuality. Also the mainstream movement revolves around who you prefer to fuck.

Come up to canada cuz im poor.
Im cute and wish to maintain that cuteness. But i will never be anyone's bitch.
Me mum didnt raise no pussy ass faggot.

The only people looking for relationships are the nasty fucks.
Im talking to one guy though who seems nice and looks okay. Just very slow going.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
LOOK GUYS IM GAY ISNT IT SO PROVOCATIVE
XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
stop

If you want to service the white race as a homosexual.

Go to Israel/Africa/ whatever non-white country, and spread your homosexuality & promiscuity & kid fiddling as much as possible.

Criticisim and degradation are different. I have many issues i need to resolve but when you find an issue you should try and give a resource to help them rather than just criticize

Please go to Israel/middle east & just fuck thousands upon thousands of gay Jews & muslims. And participate in parades.

This. Milo is just another kike taking advantage of the divide and conquer scheme the rest are pulling.

Ultimately, his antics just serve to polarize people. He'll never name the jew, the root of the problem, because he is a filthy, degenerate kike like the rest.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

>reading comprehension
I said people treat me like im an untouchable 10/10. My profiles have 100+ favorites but very few ever actually talk to me.

Im not looking for 10/10's
You dont even know what it's like bud.
The guys who hit on me are: unhygenic, look like rapists or molestors, cant be bothered to look good or take a picture, and start a convo like this
>hey there cutie need a daddy?
>hey sexy lets fuck
>send me nudes
>dtf?

I think I have the fucking right to call them nasty shits

Let's turn Israel into a LGBT & Feminism capital, what do you say /lgbt?

Lol. As much as I'd like that I am busy at the moment with college. Keep up that attitude and read no more mr nice guy. Also hit the gym that never hurts anyone.

Um keep talking to that guy too he sounds like he wants a relationship. :)

A progressive paradise.

You pretending to be sweden?

Just download grindr as have as much sex as possible before you enter gay death bud.

I started when I was 17 and haven't stopped since.

>prudes
WHY.
I understand you wish you were still Queen Victoria's Empire, but acting like fucking victorians won't bring that time back.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4p0uw42cdo

I'm looking to find a gym i can go to in the daytime. I do third shift security :c
I just wanna work on my agility and stuff. World looks like its about to go to hell in a handbasket esp with memelord fucking up canada.

Please gays, please. Do your part for your ancestors & race and move to Israel. I implore you. I beg you.

Based russia

Who?

Oh also this is just me but I like cute guys who dont necessarily want to be a woman about things ie they arent total queens. I like men for a reason, if I wanted a womanly guy I could find a tomboy

No
Also dubs = milhouse meme

I have a dream, that every poster in every gay thread on Cred Forums will one day have Israeli flags on them.

Please guys, for my extreme handsomeness & masculinity. For Hitler. Make my dream come true.

From 20-22 i went into femboy and trapping but thats a whole new flavor of degeneracy.

I stepped back and told myself no, i have dreams and goals and none of those involve being a cockslut in a dress.

Settled for my cute boy looks and hope to find someone who will love and cuddle me.

Keep doing that. I do cardio 5x a week 2 miles and gym three times a week with weights. I also do bodyweight exercise as well. Try going at least one hour 3x a week.

Wrong board asshole

I have this ._. I do literally nothing but talk on Cred Forums for 6 out of the 8 hours of shift.

I could afford to do the exercises. Im just forgetful

>being a faggot
Why dont you get a qt canadian girl op? pic related my gf

We always have something in common with the people who we attract.

I guarantee there's definitely something amiss if nobody ever wants to approach you and it's probably NOT your looks.

You probably have some weird shit in your profile that turns people off. Try mingling irl at a bar/club instead of waiting for someone to connect w/ you online.

Or go on grindr and get sum.

Thats good that you grew out of that. I never was that degenerate. The most degenerate thing I do is tan naked. I, I'm not that experienced though. Even worse I'm 18.

Because you want attention for being gay

lol what? Deer pet?

>how to achive trap mode
>not a personality submissive slut whos only good for being a fucktoy

lmao

I'm 5'6'' and weigh 48kg (105lbs) with just starving myself out.
Don't believe this meme workout desu

Nigga do push-ups situps lunges plank and bridges. I also do a back arch exercise that i forgot the name of. Those exercises are good everything else is shit imo but then again im not a trap.

>work third shift
what bar am i gonna go to? What bar is open from 8am to 2 pm, the times at which I am awake.

The only thing I have on my profile to turn people away is a warning that if you are some nasty fuck or old fuck i will shut you the fuck down. If they cant handle that they can fuck off. And they do.

Kijk uit met grindr, lijkt allemaal onschuldig tot een vent met chlamydia jou pijpt.

Dat heeft n vriend van me aan de hand gehad :') Lekkerrrrr.

Verder kan je eens kijken voor wat gaybars in de buurt ^^

Im not a trap either, just a good list of exercises.

I lack motivation. Like a serious lack of motivation because i hate doing things alone.

I saved the trapmode back when i was trying trap shit a year ago.

Dont be jumping to conclusions guy whos flag i cant recognize cuz mobile :p

>in class
>make friend
>helpful, smart, etc.
>gay

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Seriously fucking annoying.

So long as your aren't outwardly promiscuous and flamboyant, I couldn't care less about your sexuality.

The aforementioned attributes simply signs of the unbearable amount of narcissism that seems to be prevalent in gay men.

>he thinks taking it up the ass equates to losing his virginity

Maybe you and that guy you talked about could go to the gym together. Just aying, he could motivate you and you could seal the deal with him. 2 birds one stone.

>force gay people to act straight in public
not realy, we have gay singers and shit. The law just prohibits you from brainwashing underage kids (regardless of your sexuality. If you're straight, and tell kids how it's ok to be gay, you will be punished too) the only thing that forces you to act straight, out in the open, is a general population, especially outside of big cities.

t. Butthurt Tranny

If only :/
Life not so simple.
Im probly just gonna be a Forever Alone Guy

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I mean, I've always been the bottom but I tell everyone on grindr that I'm still a virgin.

It makes them all horny and it makes me feel all tingly inside.

>Cred Forums wouldn't this

Maybe u attract gays u faggot

because you make this thread 20 times a day you fucking faggot

Why is it always a Dutch who starts these threads?
Why haven't your posted your cock and boipucci yet? We're all waiting.

you don't know me

as long as you don't marry or adopt kids you can fuck guys all you want m8.

>this
I tell people im a virgin, cuz i am
And they start typing out their rape fantasies to destroy my "perfect angel innocence"

Because you're a degenerate who belongs on reddit

>wouldn't
All the benefits of a female with a cute little feminine dick instead of a sloppy vagoo.

If you don't fuck that, you're crazy.

As long as i dont fuck the kids i adopt?

No youre not. I used to have bad acne and I turned that around, i used to be fat and I am turning that around, i used to be depressed every day because of not having a bf, I figure if I work out, stdy hard, and keep my game up I am going to get more ass than Kanye. You should try and be more upbeat and confident, its pretty hot.

I have

Fondling kids should be in there somewhere. Considering that's a more common event for them than adoption.

Anyone notice that gays tend to be smarter/more successful economically than straights? I'm asking because reminded me

>The Russian law bans "gay propaganda"

This should be adopted by all western nations

There's pride parades in Jerusalem now. You're a little late.

When you don't follow only your primal instincts and brainwash of your parents to not try new stuff, people tend to enlighten themselves.

Well some are. Others are complete shit. If they are priorty oriented they do better.

I feign upbeatness since people can sense negative emotions. I feign confidence to.
>fake it till you make it
But can only maintain so long until crushing nihilistic despair returns.

Show some more, faggot.

>Why does this trigger Cred Forums so much?
B/c you went ahead and said it. We don't care about the degeneracy that goes on in your bedroom until you push it in our faces.

>gays redpilled on politics

Even on Cred Forums, the vast majority allow their sodomitical tendencies to trump all other concerns.
>I'm a Cred Forums-tier gun-loving Christian traditionalist gay I hate trannies and women and niggers and jews too :^)
>so you oppose gay marriage/adoption, right?
>REEEEEEEEE LOVEISLOVEISLOVEISLOVEISLOVEISLOVE

And so on

I'd rather die being raped desu

That happens to me with school. Sometimes I am extremely high energy and feel like I can take on the world, others I feel sad and depressed. But every day I try to do something to achieve my goal of graduating or getting a better body. Set goals for yourself. Try and work out for ten or twenty minutes every day, you are accomplishing something. If you do that for awhile treat you self to dinner or go out with that guy. Keep your morale up. I think youre great btw and that guy is going to love you.

I don't define myself by my sexuality. I have a wife and two daughters. Making love is for the bedroom.
Gay people are fine. Just don't go on marches and demand rights that you already have - same rights as me, my wife, kids, sister, her kids, my mother, my father, my aunts, my grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts etc.

Be a good person. The best that you can. Sending best wishes.

Off of Cred Forums, 90% of them are tumblr-tier or worse

We just kind of assume everyone in your country is gay.

Their hypersexuality translates into sociability.

If it wasn't for anal being disgusting and even the French kissing being a huge disease spreader because of their number of partners, I wouldn't give a shit.

But he facts are what they are, they are disease factories.

Im not foolish enough to believe this guy on internet i talk to infrequently is the one.

Doing that only ends in heartbreak i dont need.

>When you don't follow only your primal instincts and brainwash of your parents to not try new stuff, people tend to enlighten themselves.
But that's a good thing. Shouldn't we have more gays if theyre naturally smarter? Leo Da Vinci was gay, Alan Turing was gay maybe even Lawrence of Arabia. If gay acceptance means that gays aren't forced to have sex with women due to social pressure, doesn't that mean that they won't give their offspring high IQs?

>Well some are. Others are complete shit. If they are priorty oriented they do better.
I've noticed this. Gays are on either extremes. But it's when they are in the smart extremes that we benefit.

Stop replying to slide threads. Saged

Get gangbanged by niggers. Best and last sex ever for you.

Do you date offline?

>I'd rather die being raped desu
This is why people hate you.

Best sex I had was ironically with a black guy desu.

They are way rougher and (bigger) than white guys.

>Their hypersexuality translates into sociability.
The gays I've met are kind of autistic, mate. Sure you have sociable ones but they're the limp-wristed fairy types. What of the normal acting ons?

Everyone i ever hit up irl has been straight
>pic related highschool first gaycrush
Told me:
>i never liked you and neither did anyone else.

Both sides are a crapshoot

Just lost all respect I had for you.
Hope you enjoy your AIDS, faggo.

I don't care about homosexuality at all. It desn't affect me or my life in the slightest.

The only time I've been bothered by homos is when I was eating in a restaurant's garden area and some gay pride event was taking place next door, playing music very loudly. That's not exactly behaviour exclusive to gays though.

I literally don't care what a straighty thinks of me :)

>But that's a good thing. Shouldn't we have more gays if theyre naturally smarter?

Being gay is nothing but a fetish. Smart people that are even considered straight can create a gay child and this gay child can also reproduce with a woman.

I personally jerk my dick to some feminine boys, but I will commit to a woman and have a family. Many people do the same.

>tfw gay but not particularly physically attracted to men.
not sure if this is an abnormality or what. women are physically more attractive most of the time, but if i had to pick someone to spend the rest of my life with it'd be a man.

it's all hypothetical since both sexes are sluts anyway

He isnt that bad desu. Forget him though. Dating irl is tough thats why I suppliment it with online. If I suspect someone is closeted I befriend them. Oh and btw dont go telling everyone you are gay. Also sometimes guys will seek you out but thats more likely in college.

My point is that with gay acceptance. Fewer gay men(smart ones) are having children(smart children).

Done college
Going to sleep, 12 hour overtime shift for sat

Good night user. Remember read no more mr nice guy.

The Japanese have always beem gay. Why doesn't Cred Forums hate on them?

That is true. If society accepted this as normal, I would probably spend my life with some guy like in the roman empire. Now I will not do that, because of enforced family tradition and wanting to keep my social status.

This. I want children but I dont know how to have them and have a husband. I could adopt but I REALLY have qualms with that because I think a quality traditional family is best for a child.

Only Tops can be Cred Forumsacks.

Mate you gay? You have to at least be bi?

>putting "your" society before yourself
cuck

Repeating digits of truth, from a leaf no less.

>spending 2 hours shitposting in your own thread

Surrogacy. So you're gay. What do you think about how gay people tend to be smarter? Am I right or am I just imagining this? If I am right, shouldn't there be a system in place to ensure gays have biological children to increase the overall IQ of a nation?

I don't know. It is flexible as fuck since I was disgusted by cocks before those fucking trap threads started appearing around on Cred Forums and other boards.

Only way to have a functioning life. Especially in the current century. Social status is everything.

Kek has spoken, the Dutch are fags

I could do surrogacy. My opinion is that alot of gays had bad times as children and are more focused on rebelling over having a good life. I was raised by a traditional family and I havent come out yet either. But I think smarter gays like you suggest had a good child life and are able to make decisions that are better. I think thats a great idea but I still want whats best for the child, because it would be irresponsible not to.

So long as you are aware that it is self destructive behavior, don't consider yourself a role model, and are opposed to the sort of anti-family glorification of faggotry pushed by cultural marxists I don't hate you at all. I will accept any allies I can get to fight the globalists and save Western civilization.

Interesting. Thanks for your help, I would've asked more but this thread is dying.

No please ask away. I have some insight on the subject.

If they're so smart why do they keep getting AIDS

bumping for OP

Just because you're gay doesn't mean you should be devoid of morals.

Not sure what to ask. Do you think gays are "waking up" to the fact that the left doesn't support them and would rather let Muslims kill gays? How long would it take for gays to "wake up"? What % of gays are conservative?

Slutiness I guess. It's a shame though. Stds can be destroyed in one generation and it seems the gay community is keeping t hidden

Black community, at least in the US, has it more widespread.

>I literally don't care what a straighty thinks of me :)
Those straighties are a majority everywhere so his opinions matters quite a bit. Not considering what other people think will leave you without a job, friends, family and reputation.

Reminder that following morals isn't some objective good. He can care about morals only to follow his interests in not getting socially isolated.

What morals?

>isn't some objective good.
Of course not.

The ones you're devoid of.

>Not considering what other people think will leave you without a job, friends, family and reputation.
I literally don't give a shit desu :)

I'll continue having sex with people on grindr.

Just putting it out there since it is against the Cred Forums hivemind and I am bored.

Yes, this much I know. What about

That's why we need more of Omar "Fudge Dredd" Mateen

Lots are voting conservative, i'd say 20-30%. We arent gas the kikes race war now tier but lots dont want to be thrown off buildings. Lots of gays that I know are more socially liberal and fiscally conservative but after Orlando lots woke up. Sadly it takes fear in many instances but alot of it with gays that are more like myself we are swayed by smarter policy over muh feels. We are normal conservatives though we dont put sexuality above other issues. As for waking us up again muslims being muslims works the best.

Prefer AIDS-ridden gays over Muslims, thanks. And just in case, I did mean if everyone who was infected abstained/ used protection

sure have ur sex just dont keep it so public out of sake of your own interests

I'm not sure about "waking up". But I know the legalization of gay marriage have freed most gays from being attached to just one party.

Do whatever you want. Don't let a bunch of strangers on the internet convince you otherwise. If you're gay and want gay sex, go fucking have it.

Queers can't help being gay and they're always going to be around. You cannot ungay people. And every single human wants sex. Understand the risks and just go for it.

>I'll continue having sex with people on grindr.
I would've gone for stroopwafels and a hook up until you said that you fugged a black.

Will your type of gay start speaking out against the left? I know about Milo and Douglas Murray but there needs to be more of them(though I prefer Douglas Murray because you wouldn't know he was gay if you'd met him, he's not a flamer)
Also do you think that gays like DM will become more common?

Because you use that fact as a reason to become a slave to urban leftism. You fags ALWAYS support leftist urbanism and you fuck over everyone else in the process.

Go die you backstabbing traitor.

Wish we had that law.

I prefer both to be gassed on sight, but i can make an exception for Omar "Emptying my line of the fag line" Mateen

Nice b8
Grindr doesn't have enough real people on it for that

>line
nine

it doesnt, you attention whore. just dont be a faggot and youll be fine.

My apologies, i think i actually meant Omar "First 50 shots on me" Mateen

Douglas Murray is also significantly more intelligent than Milo.

I'm okay with that, I act straight anyway.

Yes, Omar "Suck a cock, get the glock" Mateen was an interesting character.

Yes. As gays become more tolerated, they will drift to the right. I like Peter Theil but doug murray is pretty good. Milo is good but he is extremely flamboyant but it works for him. Lots like me wake up but most that are your more pride gays dont.

It's OK, since you're either 1; a dude, thus freeing up more pussy, or 2; a lezzie, which means you're still part-time straight.

Because you're not posting dick pics, you fucking faggot. What are you, waiting for permission?

Peter theil is an amazing example. Especially because he has the power to bring down shitty news companies like gawker. Though, I do like DM more because he's so conservative. Maybe because he's British, but he's just so much more reserved and smart.

any bottoms or traps in RI?

I'll admit i like the idea of a horny girl who has a dick instead of a pussy

NOBODY FUCKING CARES
NOBODY FUCKING CARE
NOBODY FUCKING CAR
NOBODY FUCKING CA
NOBODY FUCKING C
NOBODY FUCKING
NOBODY FUCKIN
NOBODY FUCKI
NOBODY FUCK
NOBODY FUC
NOBODY FU
NOBODY F
NOBODY
NOBOD
NOBO
NOB
NO
N
NO
NOB
NOBO
NOBOD
NOBODY
NOBODY F
NOBODY FU
NOBODY FUC
NOBODY FUCK
NOBODY FUCKI
NOBODY FUCKIN
NOBODY FUCKING
NOBODY FUCKING C
NOBODY FUCKING CA
NOBODY FUCKING CAR
NOBODY FUCKING CARE
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

He really is. I am more reserved but I am confident in myself. I personally think DM resonates with someone like me because of that. Milo is cool but he has had more minorities in him than a welfare office. But yeah the more "normal" a gay guy is the more likely he is to be successful.

Degenerate filth. You'll have aids before you know it. One less fag to worry about.

I agree, DM is also good for normies while Milo is good for entertaing/being provocative. Well, thanks for your help. I've learnt quite a bit, I might make a new thread some time with questions so keep and eye out

what do you look like?

I don't care desu

I just want people to mess me up.
Only then I will be truly happy.

Well I'm glad to offer my knowledge good luck user.

>beleafing the leaf

Fucking Ameritards, literally zero principles or standards.

You're disgusting.

Its the trannies.

So just get a hunk like most faggots.

Fuck off Jose Angel

I dont give a fuck just dont fall into cultural marxism that the left will push on you by giving you "safe spaces" and a pat on the back for everything you do.

And don't act like a faggot

I'd rather get pinned down and tied up by people on grindr.

They have more experience and are rougher.

Just settle down, m8.
It's not wise to be sleeping around this much.

Is there a STD you haven't acquired yet?

Because Cred Forums believes in the furthering of their genes with white females.

If you can't do that, then you have no use to us or your country.

I've crossed a point where I just don't really care anymore what happens to me.

It sounds like you're actually depressed. That you're doing this to pretend like you have some happiness in your life when you actually don't. The happiness leaves with the guy the next morning.
Talk to someone.

Are you the same dutchie that makes all these threads? It sounds like you're looking for approval because you know your life is messed up but have lost all control.
Like a girl who goes around fucking every guy.

You've got to be the most irresponsible and irredeemable degenerate to ever infiltrate Cred Forums.
You don't care if you get AIDS?! Really, fucking AIDS?! You're probably just a degenerate faggot who wouldn't mind spreading AIDS either. You're a fucking whore. A human fucking cum rag! You hook up with strangers on Grindr daily!? What's wrong with you? Oh right! You WANT to be raped. You're fucking abhorrent! Seriously, you're actually going to DIE if you keep living like this. You probably don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases either because you're nothing but a mentally unfit faggot looking for a sleazy cock up your ass. NEWSFLASH: YOUR ASSHOLE ISN'T A PUSSY. YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING GIRL. You're just another left wing degenerate trying to catch and spread the gay disease and AIDS. Seriously fuck you, you nasty little fucker.

Only if your a gay gay that has the need to dress weird and act like a girly girl instead of just being normal person who just happens to like dick.