HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFvENQBc-F8
youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE
youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4
youtube.com/watch?v=OOmfb4mBX24
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
youtube.com/watch?v=XwSw9O0agGI
youtube.com/watch?v=BPVl4TMUz8k
youtube.com/watch?v=NBIcvTNdpTI
youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
youtube.com/watch?v=3A0q36NOgdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vPBrt-mdNmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d6YnSXVKUiw
youtube.com/watch?v=O2KYg49fvjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time travel blindfolded viking chess

Thread song:
youtube.com/watch?v=sFvENQBc-F8

Yeah that was pretty genious honestly.

>Before the event, Trump tweeted: “I am now going to the brand new Trump International, Hotel D.C. for a major statement.” That was interpreted by the press to mean he was going to address “birther questions.”

Wow, the media's even dumber than I thought.

>major statement
>birther questions

Can they honestly get any dumber?

should have read the art of the deal

youtube.com/watch?v=CDl9ZMfj6aE

I still don't get how they got "played" exactly? Trump DID adress the birther shit and that's what they all wanted, right? It's like they're getting mad because he didn't say anything controversial

>wall to wall coverage

TWO WALLS CONFIRMED

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

YOU get a wall!

AND YOU GET A WALL!

EVERYONE LOOK UNDER YOUR SEAT!

EVERYONE GETS A WALL!

>It's like they're getting mad because he didn't say anything controversial
I'm pretty sure that's what it is. Much like the media blacking out when Trump received a blessing and prayer shawl from a black church, they don't want to show the good things.

S H A D I L A Y

Finally, get to use it.

What did they mean by this?

Fuck I hate the paparazzi/news media, I love it when they get rekt

See this comment.

The man is a genius at a high degree.

This man is going to become president. That's it. No ifs and or buts.

Trump has the media picking cotton.

They're upset because they're so eager to spin the least significant trivialities into controversies that they allow themselves to be humiliated and manipulated by the person they hate more than anyone in the world

They're a pack of wolves who descended on the hotel for a feast and ended up getting fuckin butchered

>phoneposter
>leaf

The man basically made the media his SuperPAC.

Up until now , I still don't have a clue what the fuck's going on in that gif.

Story? What exactly happened now?

>Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birth conspiracy. I finished it.
This man is a fucking genius. To top it off he got 15 members of the press admit they were just their to trap him. Can their bias be any more obvious?

Literally >Trump tricked us into doing our jobs

And anyone wonders why the MSM is viewed as a massive fucking failure

This also flushes the birther issue out in the open before the debate (which obviously the Clinton campaign would use against him).

So IF this is brought up again in a few weeks during the debate, it will be a "soft hit".

It's just a chimp shedding all humanity.

Checked. And all the while they are trying to destroy him.

This man is a fucking genius.
>23D interdimentional hologram battle chess from the outher realm with lazers and shit

read the linked article in the op you thick faggot

Trump out jewed the Jew.

The endless shilling

>SHE NEVER SAID THAT, SHE NEVER SAID THAT, SHE NEVER SAID THAT

Fuck off Clinton News Network.

Once the media starts digging, they'll see that Hillarys right hand man Sidney Blumenthal was the one who pushed the birther movement.

On top of that, Obama was so pissed off that Sidney that he told Hillary not to hire him at all.

She put him on the Clinton Foundation payroll instead and kept getting emails from him for years (check Wikileaks).

Also Sidney Blumenthals emails were first hacked on AOL and then it was traced back to Hillary's private server.

The private server wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for Sidney Blumenthal.

Trump is a fucking genius

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RUg-NkjY4

I kek'ed

I say it again for all you ivans

Donald Trump is a genius

Is there any source vid for the gif? it's pretty fucking hilarious.

Swerved.

What happened exactly?

>yuuuuge

>google hillary birther
>first hit is (((huffingtonpost))) making a buttblasted article saying it's false
>amongst the other (((usual suspects)))

Not that I know of. Only seen the .gif.

ABSOLUTELY

D E V I L I S H

>What happened exactly?

Read the article in the OP.

Not only does the media give more press to Trump,but they have to report about how he did it.
THE MADMAN

>that bitch's face when he says that they got played

Lying press on suicide watch.

Yes they are all guilty. And they will all get their just deserts one day.

How come the media cant do a story about how all Hillery does is spend time getting cash from rich folks? How we cant know if any pro hillery comments on line have a (?)% chance of being someone getting paid from said cash. I heard it costs 30k to get a pic of your kid with Hillery and you had to sign a communicable infection waiver.

This.

Every trick hes pulling off hes done before

2016 has been the most entertaining year for a long time

What did he do? He admitted Obama was born in the US. How's that trucking the media?

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

It's a clip of some old youtube video. This guy goes into a starbucks or a panera or something dressed like a old black woman and chimps out. I'm sure it's still out there.

>"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it.”
>"President Barack Obama was born in the United States,” Trump said. “Period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong again.”

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

MADMAN CONFIRMED

so it's just a "it's a prank brah" vids?

Someone should leak to the Hillary campaign that Trump no-long questions Obama's place of birth.

Emphasize that it will likely bring Trump down for GOOD.

This song is about when you tell your girlfriend you're going to eat her out until she comes.

prove me wrong.

They're terrified.

They're terrified he's closed the gap in polling.

They're terrified because it's clear Hillary has no real support and she is a far, far weaker candidate than even they believed.

They are angry because they are afraid.

HA

Dumbfucks deserve it though. They would have covered any Trump did either way.

essentially. It is still funny as hell to watch

Because after he handed the mic off, they ALL started bashing him for not addressing the northern thing. Then he came back and mentioned it. They had their foot in their mouths within minutes

He is a Hope Solo's fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SIXTEEN DIMENSIONAL UNDERWATER TIME TRAVELLING UPSIDE-DOWN BACKGAMMON

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts.....Shakespeare or sommit

Sorry, I've missed the link in OP post. Jeez, Trump literally played them like a goddamn fiddle.

ANNIE ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK ARE YOU OK ARE OK ANNIE?

>This is repugnant
>Hillary never ever......
>We got played
God they are butthurt.

Well that was underwhelming. I thought it's a legitimate meltdown, kek.

ok I admit Obama was born but not spawned here. I am clinging to jet fuel cant melt steel beams to my death.

KEK
Fucking tricked.

they're afraid that if they rig the election with so much support for Trump, they will be swinging in the wind a few weeks later

protip: If Trump has to overthrow the corrupt government to win, he will.

Una anyone explain what happened to someone who didn't notice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

Why did the media think Trump was going to address the birther question anyways? I'm lost.

CNN is still trying to push the birther story though.

(((Maher))) is so pissed that Trump was getting so much free attention, claiming billions in advertising.

They copied the plane now?

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
I'm rolling on the fucking floor.
I can't wait for the movie about this election.

Birther*

Fucking northern autocorrect

Wasted and checked

And he mentioned that hillary started the issue. Which the CNN anchors confirmed, and talked about.

Now if hillary brings it up in the debates then it will be used against her, and trump can cite fucking cnn as proof.

The media won't dig.

>chimp in a suit
>'this is repugnant'

"he lied he said hed say something about hurr durr"

>media-outraged-after-trump

every chance they get they take a shot at him

every. fucking. time.

>"Shh, I'm going in dry"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alpha as fuck.

It must be nice having the Potus and Flotus both campaigning for you all the time.

what's funny is that they admit that they wouldn't have shown him if he didn't say it was about the birther movement

I thought the same thing

those words are like shiny trinkets to him he just loads up and gets ready to throw but coming out of his shit skin mouth is the only thing that is repugnant.

>Scott Adams right now

They still don't get it.

CNN is saying that she didn't start it, of course.

underrated post

he riled up suspicions he would make a statement on the birther issue at a "major announcement" speech

media scrambled to cover it, waited for ages for it to begin, had to listen to about an hour of decorated war veterans supporting trump on a live stream, then trump comes on and says "Obama was born in the United States", then leaves.

he tricked the press into live broadcasting war heroes backing him in his own fucking hotel and barely had to do anything at all for it to happen.

his is in spite of repeated attempted by the MSM to say "we're not going to cover trump because he's a racist bigot and a joke", and now, after giving him free positive press, they're fucking stupid enough now to start whining and admitting they got played like fiddles.

He got them to air 30 minutes of vets endorsing him inside his new hotel.

should be illegal.

Politico and CNN cucks are mad as fuck

Instead of doing his actual job, he loves campaigning.

Our buying habits are so different that I don't know what to do about it.

T R U M P E D

This is fucking ridiculous. Obongo Hussein was not born in America. He was born as a muslim in Kenya and was later raised as a terrorist in Indonesia. Fuck Trump for saying these lies. I regret not voting for Cruz when I had the chance.

>1:25 and onwards
>he tricked us into giving him fair coverage and not panting him as the bad man

How can they be more obvious in their bias?

This man truly is a 6D Backgammon master

>CHRIS MATTHEWS ADMITTED IN 2008 THAT IT WAS HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN THAT BROUGHT BIRTHERISM UP
CHRIS MATTHEWS ADMITTED IN 2008 THAT IT WAS HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN THAT BROUGHT BIRTHERISM UP
>CHRIS MATTHEWS ADMITTED IN 2008 THAT IT WAS HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN THAT BROUGHT BIRTHERISM UP
CHRIS MATTHEWS ADMITTED IN 2008 THAT IT WAS HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN THAT BROUGHT BIRTHERISM UP

>youtube.com/watch?v=XwSw9O0agGI
>youtube.com/watch?v=XwSw9O0agGI

So mad it's palpable

This, they are using taxpayer funds to campaign for her

And celebrities and political opponents and an ex-President and colleagues.

It really is sad that she is tied or losing in polls with all those and all the money she's raised. Trump hasn't even spent anything on ads yet. Her supporters must think you can buy an election.

ANNIE ARE YOU WOOKIE, ARE YOU WOOKIE ANNIE?

Trump with the epic shitpost to end all shitposts

>SHUT IT DOWN! BLACKOUT!

Video?

>Jet_packs_fueled_by_rage.asf

>the media jew notorious for creating clickbait articles and sensationalist headlines got played by Trump's newsbait announcment

Comedy gold right there.

8D

>hillary has a 737
>trump has a 757

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>Once the media starts digging, they'll see that Hillarys right hand man Sidney Blumenthal was the one who pushed the birther movement.
Of all things that are never going to happen, this won't happen the most.

MSM over the past 15 months:

>Donald Trump is responsible for everything his supporters do!

MSM today:
>Hillary Clinton is not responsible for what her supporters or advisors did to start birtherism!

daily reminder

>(((Cohn)))

I hate seeing niggers in suits

it's such a fucking repugnant commentary on our society

They can't keep up with Don

>new hampshire rally
>economic club speech
>jimmy fallon
>dr oz
>now this masterful birther ruse
>florida rally

ALL IN TWO DAYS

now they send Michelle Obama to do things for Illary

THIS MAN IS A FUCKING EMPEROR

Literally wanted to know how to extend their dicks in 4 easy steps and got banzai buddied.

3DD3 CHESS

Kekd

DUBS OF TRUTH

PRAISE KEK

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Oh my God ....

kek

Maybe those last two are actually sick of the puppet hand up their ass. They straight up admitted that Trump was smart as fuck and being praised by high rank military.

The birther shit must have been what they thought was going to be the tactical nuke. That's what all the media were colluding to hit him on?

kek

not only that, but considering we have 2 parties and a nigger as president, it's basically a yuge benefit to have the person who has the most power in the U.S. openly trying to get someone from his own party re-elected.

pic related, campaigning for hillary

It's game over for them

what happened, I have been away for the past 2 days

>Many reporters, some standing on chairs, began shouting questions over the applause from the guests in attendance.
>But Trump, having accomplished what he wanted,
>TOOK NONE.

Power move.

Interdimensional cross-country chinese checkers.

But he did address it, so they got that right at least

is trump autistic? how else could've he planned all of this 32DD eastern block yahtzee?

>Trump has the media picking cotton.

The left never stood a chance.

>You are right we got played and you know what the voters will decide for themselves
Psst trumps low favorability ratings are higher than yours. No one who isn't anti trump is going to see this as a bad thing

Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.

From "The Art of the Deal"

>in the rear with the gear

Well the whitest of the bunch can self criticize and see what they must look like to the world and the fact they are not from a k type culture understand they need to have a career in 3 months and cant ruin it by keep doing this shit.

His campaign pushed the narrative. He did talk about it, just at the very end for like 20 secs of the whole hour and half of free press.

Oh lawd

>the clinton campaign never said anything about the birth certificate
>their campaign said he might not have been born here but they never specifically said anything about his birth certificate

TRUMP
R
O
L
L
E
D

>protip: If Trump has to overthrow the corrupt government to win, he will.

I'm ready to fight and ready to die for the Constitution.

>mfw Trump literally planned this shit years ago

>mfw now anytime someone brings up the birther shit, everyone will be thinking of how trump outsmarted the media instead of the fact that trump is a birther.

Hillary is a Jebhead plain and simple.

basically his answer to it was 'it doesn't matter anymore; famous bush man in chief's clock is ticking'

I'm amazed how the book has been out for well over a decade and nobody in the media can see he's literally going play by play with it for his campaign.

Fucking guy deals with everyone from politicians to union leaders all day, every day for years now and yet they still act surprised when they get the rug pulled out from under them.

>737

Ouch.

>not going full Patton
What do you expect from the Cuck News Network?

>hillary yells about frog drawings on the internet
>trump plays the media for free campaigning, all why assblasted reporters cry foul

What a time to be alive

Multidimensional underwater accelerated infinite 46D chess.

It's been a good week for him. Just has to not fuck up before Assange releases his shit and he's the next potus

you don't have to be autistic to be that analytical.

In fact, the best autists are highly sociable; they transmute their anti-social tendencies and lack of caring what other people think into charisma.

Literally, only Alphas and Omegas don't care what people think. Most men are inbetween.

Yes. The person only chimps at the very beginning, the rest is a few minutes of the "old" woman twerking. People on the film are laughing and egging the old woman on

>jimmy fallon
>dr oz

She's saying he's trying to be a salesman on TV. Of course she ignores she was on Kimmel a month ago opening a pickle jar.

Where is she now anyways? Heard Hannity or Rush bring up the fact that she only had a few rallies and fundraisers all while her people were saying she's exhausted running around everywhere. Did they mistake her for Trump?

Because the jews and their minions are like dogs and chocolate

they can eat it barely survive and go back for seconds but in this case its the smell and taste of shekels

Fag

>tfw you thought the 12D underwater blindfolded cardiovascular chess shit was just a meme

How low can media get?

HILLARY'S TWITTER HAS BEEN GOING OFF NONSTOP ABOUT THIS FOR THE LAST HOUR

4d Full screen zero g minesweeper blindfolded

Imagine if Trump negotiated with foreign countries like this. World leaders sperging out as America just keeps winning.

And people think he'd be shit at goepolitics. He's a chess master like putin.

I build kitchens for people.

(((they're))) mad

4D CHESS NIGGAS!

youtube.com/watch?v=NBIcvTNdpTI

A noticeable lack of libtards ITT.

Anyone checked on our CTR pals?

non-euclidean n-d igo

but most niggers in suits are either being buried or on trial. why's that a problem?

TRUMP PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Can't wait for the taxes shitstorm

fucking retards

Media approval is at an all time low now.

Spread the truth on twitter you fucking leaf fag.

Has anyone seriously thought at any point Obama wasn't a citizen?

And the much better question is: Does being a natural born citizen matter in the slightest for running for POTUS, or should it? I don't think it should.

>have veterans something to say
>vile
>insulting

can't hold all those keks

having existential crises, much like these reporters

>the fiefdom of don lemon
>the city-state of CNN right now

>Hillary Clinton @HillaryClinton 3h3 hours ago

>Donald Trump looks at women and decides how their looks rate on a scale of one to 10.

Don't all men do this? Even SJW and gay men do this. I'm pretty sure even straight women do this.

>tfw you're not covering everyday idiots, as usual
Wew, lads.

Don Lemon is sour.

by november, trump winning will be a foregone conclusion.It will be so absurd to think hillary will win that if she does

everyone will know that it was cheating and be capable of rising up. I'm pretty disappointed that the constitution is the basically holy document that we all must rally around, but it will do for now.

You know Liberia has the same constitution as us. Strange how they weren't as successful.

>Does being a natural born citizen matter in the slightest for running for POTUS, or should it? I don't think it should.
kys

Everyone on CNN is so hurt it's hilarious.

They all slipped in the shower and landed under the toilet tank lid 37 times. Can't have any loose ends.

It's called birther movement, not birth certificate movement you dumb abo fuck.

kek

they literally shook themselves unconscious

It was totally a legitimate question. The guy didn't even grow up here.

Nice

Interstellar chess

But how did he play them exactly? I'm not particularly updated on the news this week.

How did they think covering the Heroes that support Trump turn against them?

>Has anyone seriously thought at any point Obama wasn't a citizen?
My first thought upon seeing him.

someone needs to meme out infographics showing Trump's schedule compared to Hillary's

I love how they have to tiptoe around the veterans by calling them VERY IMPORTANT and then backpedal by saying their endorsement wouldn't have been televised otherwise IN THE SAME BREATH

Trump is a fucking mastermind

What happened

Can any #woke man fill me in ;)

Sour lemons

>Does being a natural born citizen matter in the slightest for running for POTUS, or should it?

It is a requirement.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-O5IHVhWj0

They thought he was going to sperg like an autist for 2 hours about how obama is a kenyan nigger

It was a brilliant demoralization attack. Libtards now feel stupid, but will learn that Hillary started the birthed shit. They would never vote for Trump either way, but they will feel betrayed by their own ideology and feel like idiots, making them lose enthusiasm for their candidate.

Of course, at this point leftist should be used to feeling like idiots.

I saw this too

I didn't believe it's true, jsut as I don't believe anything they say about Trump is true in context, and I bet most people aside from fat cat lady SJWs actually believe that

that being said, yea everyone does this. But we are supposed to think our presidents have this false aristocratic air that the media gets to decide, because that makes it so the media can decide the president.

I love this man. Even though the msm hates him, they have to respect his wit. He outsmarts them every day

He has lined up the following:
Massive military support
Law enforcement
Border Patrol
NRA
The People

Wtf is this "birther" thing. What have I missed.

did you know that the Clinton foundation is draining hundreds of dollars from peoples banks and checking accounts for lunch and other shit.

today in a nutshell

So not only did he get them to cover Medal of Honor veteran after veteran endorsing and praising him and then ending it with a punch line that ended it all, forcing them to live cover it. He ALSO got them to admit their horrible bias on live television!

>M A D M A N

>the american negro

because they try to smear him at every turn. they would never play pro-trump material, or material that portrays him in a positive light on purpose

Kek'd audibly

fucking beautiful

CNN was so fucking mad, did anyone see that one slut they had on? She was basically flipping out over it.

Goddamn Trump is great.

You know it worked when Don Lemon is crying.

why are they so upset about it? television does this every singly time.
>stay tuned when we show you something amazing
>boring shit
>commercial
>"amazing thing" thats actually nothing
they got their own medicine

My fave in this thread.

Trump used the birther movement to gain popularity as a patriot and an outsider conservative.

STUMPED BY TRUMP

HE LITERALLY TROLLED THEM IN RL

ITS WAS THE FIRST IRL RICKROLL

HOLY SHIT

>those journalist names

>Trump is dumb - MSM
lol

they've gone from hating the player to hating the game. this is an improvement

>donald trump hugging black woman on CNN

i think they've given up.

S H A D I L A Y BABY

I cannot believe Democrats are so dumb that they're dealing this birther card as if any independents give a shit what Trump thinks of Obama.

I know, they literally admit that they wouldn't have coverered it unless they thought that it would hurt the Trump campaign.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>TrumpRolled
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

>meanwhile pic related on the democrats side

>the trump plane stalks it prey

>It's like he's treating this like a game

That he is, indeed. Checkmate.

No the first IRL rickroll was rick astley performing at a macy's parade.

MY FUCKING SIDES

youtube.com/watch?v=3A0q36NOgdQ

Sorry but this setup was PERFECT

It wasn't just that either. Some of the press got there late for some reason. They asked him to wait and Trump just said "No we're starting without you". They were so fucking pissed.

trump refused to answer the birther issue for around about 3 days now, media is outraged about the uncharacteristic silence from him. hype builds up for his supposed answer in a press event. all media hypes and covers it, it turns out that the press event is for announcing the veterans endorsements. oh and trump answered the birther issue in about 2 sentences at the end of the event.

basically trump clickbaited the media

That fucking gray haired guy. I HATE him.

"We got played."

HHSHSHSHhahahHhHhHAHAHAHAHAA~!!!!

Fuckyou!!!!!!

But it shouldn't be, is more of my point.
Whether or not you're a natural born citizen doesn't affect whether or not you're good at politics. You can be a natural born citizen and be an inept moron, but you're allowed to run more than some dude who wasn't born here or to citizens of here, but knows what the fuck he's talking about?
Like, I've also seen people make the point of 'we have to be sure they've got AMERICAN interests in mind' which kinda ignores that politics are a global game even with domestic policy at this point
And that just because someone is a natural born citizen doesn't affect whether or not they give a shit about this country.
And someone running for POTUS isn't someone winning the race.
Literally no good reason for it.

trump knows this already, he is just being smart for everyone, if he says the wrong thing in public he could damage everything, clintion just plain dosent give a fuck or already went to far thats why all the damage control this week, with pepe and all the other stupid shit with blaming a meme on white superamcy i wonder if the creator of pepe is going to get killed.

but if hillary talked to a single military private?

SHE HAS THE SUPPORT OF THE MILITARY AND THEIR FAMILIES

GOD BLESS MURICA

I seriously hate Don Lemon.

Clinton spokesperson or something on CNN right now

>she didn't bring the birther issue up
>the one person who did was a volunteer promoter and he was let go

Isn't Trump saying it was her campaign that pushed it?

>the Trump Plane is a predator

celt gb2/420

It mattering probably kept Schwarzenegger from becoming POTUS. So yeah, it does matter - to you. youtube.com/watch?v=vPBrt-mdNmQ

lol Reagan probably just ripped maaad ass the absolute madman

>They're upset because they're so eager to spin the least significant trivialities into controversies that they allow themselves to be humiliated and manipulated by the person they hate more than anyone in the world
>They're a pack of wolves who descended on the hotel for a feast and ended up getting fuckin butchered
What's sadder is that Trump's public profile is ultimately their own creation. (((The media))) revived Trump's brand and even put him on a reality tv show.

>he got 15 members of the press admit they were just their to trap him. Can their bias be any more obvious?
It's been a great year.

>I've also seen people make the point of 'we have to be sure they've got AMERICAN interests in mind'
But that's a totally valid point. I want someone who has loyalty to this country in charge as president. Who do you think is more likely to care about his/her fellow americans? A person that was born and raised here, or some random guy from another country.

trump = frog
everything else = democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=d6YnSXVKUiw

They see him as a doofus, so they underestimate him. But another one of Trump's rules is to never do that.

3D QUANTUM CHESS

WE'RE PLAYING ON BREXIT LEVELS NOW LADS

Typical british "male"

What happened to him? He used to make such great songs.

CLINTON STARTED THAT MOVEMENT

"Hillary Clinton's campaign DID make an attempt to 'otherise' Barack Obama during the 07-08 campaign, talking about his foreign roots.."

$hillary confirmed racist

Dunno actually. The Bremainers had Obama campaign for them, and he fucked it up so badly he might have tipped the scales and actually caused Brexit.

And regarding global politics/globalism, that's even MORE reason to want a natural born citizen. We need to make sure American interests are defended in this growing game of globalism.

how is don lemon the most cucked guy in the universe. dude is just so fucking clueless.

the media has given Trump so much coverage, free coverage at that. They should point the finger at themselves, those shekel-chasing cucks.

>Whether or not you're a natural born citizen doesn't affect whether or not you're good at politics.

True. That also shuts up anyone who says Trump isn't qualified. What makes any other person qualified to run for any office?

Majority of politicians are lawyers, then with years in political position they say they have the experience to run for President. If they can get such a high position such as Governor or in Congress with no experience why not President with no experience.

AMAZING!

First he turned white. Then he died.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Maybe something like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=O2KYg49fvjA

Except that a natural born citizen can have stronger interests that lie elsewhere.
I mean, hasn't shit like that literally happened? Isn't that a point that gets raised?
My point is that it should come down to the politics of the individual.

Another reason not to have any Mexican run for any office, even born in the US they all care about Mexico.

why am I laughing so hard

PRAISE KEK FOR THE BLESSING YOU HAVE GIVEN US

ANGRY NOGS USED BY THE LEFT

>Bill Maher is pissed

>Hillary and her campaign never... ever...
>someone trying to correct him
>Hang on Katy, Hang on katy, they did.

That guy shouldn't be saying his opinions to his co-workers. Much less to hundreds of thousands.

Meant for

I never said it couldn't ever happen. But again, who do you think is more likely to be loyal to the US: someone who was born and raised here or a foreigner? It's a perfectly reasonable filter.

The blacks are shucking and jiving on CNN, again.

Okay, let's say that requirement is removed.

Then any asshole from anywhere can come in and run for President.

The requirement is helpful in the sense that it limits the pool to a group that is at least likely to care about America. People born in America would tend to have families, community ties and property in America. Hence, even if you think they don't really care about America's interests, they will at least care because they have a stake in it.

Here it is.

Unfortunately, the truth never matters.

What did Trump do now?

is this bad or good for Trump?

>he wouldn't do this to Romney or McCain or any other white

But it's okay for others to question Romney and McCain, which they did.

Even Fox News is getting butthurt about this and covering for Hillary's campaign not originating the issue.

People don't understand probability, aggregates, or odds

>Anyone checked on our CTR pals?
They don't act without direction from above. This means one of two things: either HRC team is still deciding on their big response, or else their response is what we already see, a soft counter-spin.

Pic related.
>Trump finally admits it
>retreats
>accepts
>walking back lies
How do you think this will play to the bluepilled masses?

Every day I love this man more.

Is this the true power of being Hu'white?

You gotta admit nobody in their right mind would want to listen to a foreigner tell them how to vote.Consider it divine intervention considering a political assassination would usually trigger a sympathy vote of sorts.

What a glorious time to be alive.

SHARE YOUR RARE PEPES!!!!

PRAISE KEK!

ultragalactic hyper psycological cubic tic-tac-toe

He said Obama was born in the US, all while getting more than an hour to promote endorsements.

It's good for Trump of course. If it's bad, it's a Friday and won't be much news.

If he addressed the birther shit first, they'd have cut it off there and discussed it. Instead, he made them all stream the endorsement by military vets AND THEN he finally answered what they came for.

And yesterday he started his speech instead of waiting for the media who got delayed to show up. He's just been punking them left and right, treating them like the fuccbois that they are.

>DONT YOU FUCKING DARE FORGET TRUMP IS A RACIS

Wait, this was the birther event? Kek, 5D chess.

Movies was a much better song on this forgetful album.

It's a great thing. The fact the media is wringing their hands is even better, if they had any fucking sense they would be like "well you got us" but they are raging that they had to cover veterans speaking 88 D chess

>Trump claims to have seen Obama's birth certificate

Is it possible that Obama is taking a shot at Clinton in an attempt to undermine her campaign? I mean, I thought his birth certificate was a big deal? Is Trump lying about the birth certificate, and if he isn't how did he get to see it?

Trump said he was going to make an announcement about Obama and his previous scandal with him over his birth certificate (a few years back Trump was leading a movement that was questioning whether Obama had been born in the United States or not). The media, particularly CNN, jumped on this and covered the event he was going to speak at about this. The 'birther' issue was something Trump had already relented on years back when the White House released his birth certificate. A lot of people still believed Trump was part of the birther movement.

At the event today Trump announces he fully believes Obama was born in the US and this is quickly followed up with a veterans group giving Trump a rave endorsement. CNN is left with egg on their face because they thought Trump was going to get in another mudslinging match with Obama about the birther issue. Instead he played them and they covered people giving him an endorsement. Because they otherwise would not have shown it if it had just been about the group endorsing Trump.

"I'm Don Lermon, always getting the scoop that america deserves!"

>wall to wall

NORTHERN WALL CONFIRMED

CANADA ETERNALLY BTFO

Members of the black caucus are spitting fire on CNN.

Trump set a Commie trap, and he got all of them!

ah i can only imagine after he get elected

>Trump admits:"Mexican immigrants contributed to the US economy and culture" and calls for a visa free movement between the two countries

kek

HOLY SHIT CNN IS TRYING TO NUKE TRUMP RIGHT NOW THEY ARE SO MAD THEY ARE HAVING LIKE FERAL PACK OF NIGGERS SAY HOW BAD HE IS

ok thanks

But what about his support in this "birther" movement, or is that minimal?

They're still going, about 10 minutes already.

The birther movement was years ago, back during Obama's first term.

That shit has been available to see for a while now

Link to CNN stream?

Are they as mad as CNN?

It really did originate from Clinton's campaign. Someone with the campaign was on CNN about 15 minutes ago saying it was brought up by a volunteer and he was fired.

>Realizing Trump was not using the occasion to address that subject — and instead focus it on the military — many in the press were not happy — and vented on Twitter.

no, Obama is fucking terrified of a Trump presidency shitshattering what little he's done in his 8 years of office that he wants to be remembered by

Pretty much within 2 years max obamacare will be a footnote in history next to first black president if Trump get office

Trump's playing 10D Time-travel Tetris and the media just can't keep up.

This is good, very good. But don't get careless my brothers, we must remain ever vigilant till the end.

They're just whining about Trump and Obama's citizenship.

>fraud
>con
>bigot

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

>questioned McCain's health
>questioning Hillarys health is a revolting attack on a presidential candidate

WHY, AMERICA? WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING BEYOND A WEEK AGO

Liberals take Friday off early, they have poor work ethics

Get a list of all the butthurt jew puppets

They are exposing themselves right now

Say what you will about the man's populism, but he sure as hell knows how to sell himself and his campaign.

On another note, why is American journalism so fucking bad?

So about the same amount of hurt. I like it.

I think it can be just as likely either way?
And even if some foreign dude (or rather, foreign dude who became a citizen through legal means) who isn't loyal got elected, it's not like POTUS has unlimited power. With the checks and balances in place
I'm just saying

4D CHESS

>Trump presidency
I'm going to enjoy reading the history books.

Really, his legacy will only be being the first black President.

Obamacare premiums are increasing double digits in every state, a week before the election.

The wars are still going on and he keeps sending troops over.

Gitmo is still open.

Nearly $20 trillion in debt.