CUCK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

We've just opened a monument to Stalin in Surgut, Ural region.
Is it morally right to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't he kills tens of millions of his own people? Does nobody care that happened?

so, what did they mean by this

Someone cares.

Hitler monument when?

Well he killed ruskies so he should be okay in your book.

t102133r
Why the fuck wouldn't it be OK? He was the leader of russia during the second world war, and turned it from an agricultural shithole to an industrial juggernaut.

He also killed and deported millions of Jews and Ukrainians so I can't see any other faults.

Outstanding bootlicking!

>Didn't he kills tens of millions of his own people?
HAHAHAHAHA. Of course not goyim, he was a Georgian, Ruskies literally got fucked by a foreigner and they allowed it to happened. At least Stalin killed the jews too and send them to a desolated place near Mongolia.

Losers don't get monuments.

Stalin might have been a complete cunt, but he did not fail and get his nation divided up by foreigners. He repelled an invasion, and then spread out across Europe and took and held land, unlike Hitler who couldn't even hold onto one single city at the end.

>Hitler who couldn't even hold onto one single city at the end.
You're forgetting about the nazi moon base you dumbass

Yeah sure why not

>be mountain nigger
>become the supreme ruler of slavs
>slaughter millions of slavs
>slavs worship you

he probably went overboard with this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

regular russians were afraid to be targeted

Why do Russians love misery so much that they worship people who killed millions of Russians? Truly a cucked culture.

wait really? what the fuck?
someone decapitate it pls

It's literally stockholm syndrome. The perception of reality is so warped and twisted, you won't understand before you see it yourself.

Stalin dindu nuffin, his crimes are all a Jew-Anglo conspiracy propaganda; this is what 80% of Russians litteraly believe

his own people? Faggot was georgian

You'll have to live with it, faggot
Stalin is back
5.11.17 - not awaiting, but getting prepared

>Didn't he kills tens of millions of his own people? Does nobody care that happened?

doesnt stop the stormfags from worshipping hitler.

everyone loser needs an edgy despot to idolize

Zika blyat

They had to go. Kind of like how Democrats have to be purged.

cuck my life into pieces
this is my child support
masturbation, no breeding
Don't give a fuck if I catch my wife cheating

>american flag with arab crescent
worst than brittany

>Didn't he kills tens of millions of his own people? Does nobody care that happened?
Asians understand the concept of necessary evil.
While Euros and Merricans, like women, drown in their own salt if you so much as suggest that maybe some things are more important than muh human lifes

9/10

I deducted a point for the flag

Despite the unethical things Stalin did, he led the Soviet Union to victory in World War II. When he first took charge you guys were using wooden ploughs, by the time he died Russia was a nuclear superpower. I'd say it makes sense for there to be monuments to Stalin, and monuments to the victims of his repressions and "purges".

Anyone famous (and I mean actually famous in an important, governing sense, not Kesha) should have monuments built for them.

It is only natural that we enshrine the most influential, exceptional individuals of humanity. As for judgement, leave that to future societies, in some far flung age they might even disagree with contemporary opinion.

Trying to pretend Hitler or Stalin don't exist is not going to lead to a better future, but objective history will.

>make monument to Stalin
>people get mad
>make monument to tsarist figures
>people get mad
oh

Hitler never killed millions of his own people, retard. He killed some political enemies but he never mass murdered Aryans. Stalin literally genocided 60+ million Slavs and Baltics (not so sure about his own people, Georgians and other shitskins though)

>he never massed murdered Aryans

we know who did though

Yea the slavs

I own a Stalin action figure

>He killed some political enemies
>he never mass murdered Aryans
What the fuck are you on about? What about all the disabled "Aryans", queer "Aryans", communist "Aryans" and Jehovah's Witness "Aryans" he murdered?

Oh shit he's actually trying to revive the Union.

Finally we showed some appreciation for the man who deserved it.
>tens of millions
Top kek. It were billions.

And the eternal anglo.

They'll never stop until every last aryan is killed.

>tfw Stalin kills dozens of millions and they build a fucking monument to him.

>tfw Confederate leaders fight gallantly to secede from the Union and now their monuments are being taken down after a handful of nigs got shot up last year.

Awful

>Hitler never killed millions of his own people, retard

That's debatable.

For one, many of the 6 gorillion actually WERE German citizens, and then there's all the gommunists that got concentrated too, who were also German citizens.

For two, Berlin would never have been shelled into the ground and most of Germany's fighting age men killed without Hitler. Sure, he was TRYING to win WW2, but there's a point at which 'well-meaning failure' crosses into 'culpable incompetence', and I'm not so sure Adolf didn't pass that point.

>dozens of millions
thats a very meme way to say tens of million

Your country's still cucked if you're honouring this piece of Marxist shit.

They became his own people when he became leader of the country.

>Implying they couldn't make a monument to Catherine he great or Nicholas II guaranteeing everyone would be happy since it's impossible to ignore the good things they did for Russia

> two strips on the pants
He truly was a forerunner

>Stalin
>Marxist
whoa there

>Stalin killed the jews too and send them to a desolated place near Mongolia.
Reason enough to give him a monument.

good

>I'd say it makes sense for there to be monuments to Stalin

Yeah, great for vandalizing.

Cred Forumstards don't know shit about Stalin.
For example, the number of people who received a death penalty iin time between 1921 and 1953 were 700 thousands. Not million, not ten millions, no, there are the exact numbers.

s
a
u
c
e

THIS IS MY WIFE'S BLACK SON

>Didn't he kills tens of millions of his own people?
Isn't this what everyone on Cred Forums wants to do in his own country? Does nobody realize the irony?

Still not ok
Vandalism is premature

Been here for 4 years. No they don't.
This place is full of 18-22 year olds who cannot comprehend the hypocrisy they participate in

>disabled "Aryans", queer "Aryans", communist "Aryans" and Jehovah's Witness "Aryans"
honorary jews

>This place is full of 18-22 year olds who cannot comprehend the hypocrisy they participate in
Agreed. Especially the naziboos. I wouldn't even mind if German nationalist being naziboos but it's always some other "nationalist" that worships him.

This thread is filled with faggot underaged commies trying to act tough. Thread needs to take a trip to Auschwitz