Are liberals the real racists?

Are liberals the real racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/trump-gets-nearly-26-percent-of-the-black-vote-in-new-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3Bk6PiQBHo
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc
youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg
youtube.com/watch?v=omok9hltIsc
youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>calls trump a nigger

Yea that's racism

>popular Jew owned nigger doesn't support Trump
>"no blacks support Trump, guy!"

7/10. Made me reply.

Snoop is literally stoned all the time

>implying that isnt a complement

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/14/trump-gets-nearly-26-percent-of-the-black-vote-in-new-poll/

All they do is attack, but its such low energy.

>being racist is bad

Fucking hate summer

Snoop (((dogg)))

>all black people are Snoop Dogg

Why are liberals so racist?

"IT'S ONLY RACISM IF IT'S DIRECTED AT AN INFERIOR RACE"

Self-inflicted racism is the best kind of racism

Liberals live in suburbs that are all white except maybe 1 indian doctor. They dont know how the average working class person acts regardless of race

So are the liberals right then?

Schizophrenic nigger who consumes too many drugs calls successful businessman a racist because he wants to enforce walls but totally negates the fact that said businessman has a long history of business relationships with African Americans.

There is no contradiction.
It's us vs them philosophy.
It's just that the other side doesn't realize it's at war.

I'm liberal and fully racist.
There is only two races:

- Over 140 IQ: master race
- Under 140 IQ: subhumans to eliminate.

He's never seen a what?

Abortion should be a legal obligation for the race under 40 IQ

snoop doggy dooooooooooooog

>Are liberals the real racists?
Projecting. That's all Cred Forums does is project hatred onto other people and never take responsibility for their own actions.

>unironically asking for likes

>giving 2 shits about what someone who is stoned 24/7 has to say about politics
Shiggy

if liberals aren't racist why do most of their policies regarding race disproportionately have negative effects on the lives of minorities

Disagree with point 11. Both wars were unjustified.

If he's such a creative musician then why did he steal the name of a character created by a white cartoonist?

Oh well, glad to see all the Liberal role models teaching the future generations

>please like

Are you really gonna trust this guys opinion?

youtube.com/watch?v=v3Bk6PiQBHo

Right about what?

Are you really gonna trust this guys opinion?
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Snoop sold his soul long ago...

literally no black people respect him.
let's just be real, who would vote for a white supremacist??

>Snoop Dogg
>Ice Cube

I wonder if Ja Rule has a take on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc

Then explain based Ben Carson.
I'll wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLa9YxV1Xps

>literally no jewish black people respect him

Fix'd

@89102698
"can we get 10,000 LIKES"
I am new to this site.
How do I like something?

>Gets new IQ test
>has IQ of 135 now
>ALL PEOPLE UNDER !#% IQ SHOULD BE KILLED

Yeah your IQ is apparently worthless

uncle tom

>leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists' hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

Democrats have ALWAYS been the racist party. All memes aside, the KKK and the Black Panthers both have voted Democrat historically. All they think about is race constantly.

Many dindus are closet Trump supporters.

So liberals believe black people are a hive mind who will blindly follow the opinion of of whoever they decide represents black culture.

Yeah, they're fucking racists.

>can we get 10,000 likes?
>can you sit there and give me all of your attention?
I'm kinda liberal but jesus christ I fucking hate how superficial liberals can be. No modesty at all, some of these cunts. Entitlement and crybullying are all some of these fucking libs are in it for

>Trump
>white supremacist
You do realize he LOVES Israel?

That's the joke, it's measured against an average so if the average is "an IQ of 140" that just means 140 is the new 100. This would kill everyone on the planet eventually.

Snoop Dogg has featured on like 3 good songs, and is the biggest cashwhore I've ever fucking seen, he'll be in any advert for fucking cash, nobody should respect the fucko'

I am a Malcolm X scholar and I can tell you that the DNC plays blacks like a fiddle; old white jews who run the DNC regard the negro as an ignorant chump, and give them nothing but lip service to keep them going out and voting ((Democrat)) for the last 50 years. What has it gotten them, though? Ghettos. Broken families. Welfare dependency. Glorification of criminalistic "culture". Integration? No! The races have enacted their own self-segregation, this time under the guise of Social Justice instead of Jim Crow!

What the democrats have done to the proud black race is nothing short of de-Humanization. The Media is complicit in this colossal crime against the black race. That's why Malcolm X would vote for Trump, today, who has been punching the ol' racist politicians and media over and over again.

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

then youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

That is, if you truly want to know. You can't unlearn this shit once you know it.

they can be wrong while racism can still be natural
it's not a dichotomy you fucking newfriend

Ice Cube is smarter than Snoop and support Trump.

checkm8, atheists

SHLOMO YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT DEY SAW
I SAW THESE PACK OF GOYS AND DEY ACT REAL HAWD

kek

Triple dubs are flowing kek is among us

That would eliminate 99.99% of blacks.

>first video is over an hour
>second video is over 3 hours
No thanks. Whatever it is, if it's not actually untrue, I probably already know anyway

>no black person would ever support trump
>if they did, that fucker is an Uncle Tom

Just fucking kill yourself you stupid fuck.

Trump Supporters:
>Shaq
>Dennis Rodman
>Hershel Walker
>Mike Tyson

Ah, the liberal mindset of "I'm smarter than everyone else, I don't need to learn things"

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1PVmANeyAg
>Taking political commentary from this guy seriously

you should be disagreeing with every point on there. it's literally a set of examples of the double set of standards they pretend to hold onto.

Hillary Clinton Started the "Birther" Movement and Brought Up the Specter of Obama's Assassination

>youtube.com/watch?v=omok9hltIsc

MSM BTFO yet again...

The only reason a lot of blacks wont actually endorse Trump is because it is a meme in the nigger community to be in the mindset of "fuck donald trump!". Being in any mindset other than that automatically makes you an uncle tom and they will be ostracized by other niggers. Same reason most niggers dont go to the library or college.

Murderous, gang affiliated, sexual predator, drug addicted negro doesn't want to make America great again. I for one will have to do some thinking.

What an awful shop

>Malcom X scholar

nice, i'm a Sasha Grey scholar.

Well, Snoop Dog is the top KANG so all the other KANGZ do what he says.

How many unqualified, red-headed leaders are in this picture?

what a shit image

Now that I have seen the evidence, on behalf of all black people, I apologise

Thanks for not disagreeing.

That makes Barack Obama is the Grand Wizard

yeah i know

>has-been 90's west coast rapper calls donald trump a nigger
>IT'S PRETTY CLEAR NO BLACK PEOPLE SUPPORT HIM NOW, SINCE THE AMBASSADOR OF BLACK PEOPLE CALLED HIM A NIGGER
>PLEASE LIKE THIS

No election will ever come close to being as great as this one.

Yes.

>me gusta.
You had me worried that you have some kind of meme script/add on for twitter until I noriced the follow button.

>Be me
>Takes an IQ test for the first time after seeing this post
>Gets 141

Feels good to not be among the sheep at the great culling

Of course democrats are the real racists. Their condescending treatment of minorities and exploitation of them for political ends has always been blatant. They can complain about "rich white men" not taking care of the little guy all they want, but they can never fully hide the fact that they are guilty of the same greed as the republicans. The only difference is the republicans don't use the suffering of the poor or of minorities for their own ends in the same "holier than thou" way the democrats do. Both sides don't give a shit about minorities or poor people or even you, and it doesn't take a cynic to see that. It has always been about money. You as a voter are either a drone for your party or a person who abstains and suffers or prospers based on the side effects of the economic moves made by the people who are really in power.

>not qualifying for mensa
They're a bunch of faggots though, not worth going to any meetings or maintaining membership. All they do is jerk each other off and talk up articles you'd read anyway.

Liberals are racist as fuck. They just make a much greater effort to hide and/or justify it.

being stoned 24/7 is NO EXCUSE for not supporting trump.

I've been way more stoned than Snoop and way more jewish owned than Snoop and I still give everything I have and had to my support of Donald Trump.

Prayer, memes, I sing in my car songs of triumph and bravery all places I go to that the magic winds carry my energy to him the leader of men gifted us by God above. I battlemage for Donald J Trump, for his family, for his business, for his supporters, for his employees, for his friends, for we are all in this together and his enemies are our enemies and as one we will win.

What is that even supposed to mean?

that's full of strawmen.

>Are liberals the real racists?
Yes.

>le modern Democrats are literally the same as the KKK meme

Trump is more Jew owned than Snoop.

>see blacks as a resource to drain and wield rather than as people
they may not be advocating their death (well, they are or aren't depending on your view of abortion) but they're pretty fucking close mate
modern day segregation (safe spaces) are their creation, you can't claim they aren't following in the KKK's footsteps

>flag

Are modern democrats policies helping black people; yes or no?

-Single mother rate at 75% for blacks, fully subsidized.
-Huge amount of crime in neighbourhoods while defunding and villanizing cops.
-No access to drinking tap water yet pay high taxes.

You bet yer crumpet

Everyone is racist, it needs to stop being this scarlet letter when literally everyone is racist to some extent.

So, how long before something bad happens to Snoop Dogg so that he could be added to that "celebrities that hate Trump" master post?

and whites.

>All blacks are sheeple that follow Snoop Dogg0s opinions
Isn't that RAYCIS?

Oh please.

The left is making creating actual strawmen/caricatures of them impossible.

They are simply too ridiculous in reality.

It's only racist when the people who invented the word use it. Whites should not be allowed to speak their own language. It makes them too racist.

>Snoop
>Jew-owned

What's it like being retarded?

>hip-hop
>not owned by kikes
I don't know mate, you tell me.

A violent felon junkie doesn't like Trump? I guess its over now and I'm With Her!

Lefites are racist because they're condescending assholes who can't realize the irony in what they do and righties are racist because they're insecure fuckwits who think the world is coming to get them and that the only solution is to alienate everyone who isn't like them.

I bet you Snoop low key supports Trump.

"Never seen a nigga like him" solidifies it for me.

He just can't admit it openly cause it would piss off his fanbase.

They are. They're just more subtle about it now.

So ice cube is flip flopping now?
youtube.com/watch?v=367psk5ZdpU

^