What Happened to all the Happenings?

Where have the happenings gone, Cred Forums? Kek so mercifully blessed us with happening after happening nearly all summer long. Muhammad Ahmed Islam this, durka durka muhmet that. Hell, we're hard pressed to even hear word of a knife attack lately.

What happened m8s? Is kek saving his meme magic for a massive happening in the near future? I need something to go off of here, the lack of global chaos is really hitting me hard this time.

Pic related.

the calm before the storm, brother.

Literally a happening everyday in Israel
Syria is a 24/7 happening
Shit happens all the time.

The fire rises

we indulged a false prophet(BSE) and kek is not pleased with us

isis have pretty much given up. they're going to loose any time now and the reverse crusaders have found out that long dicking german women is better than dying in some gay little french village

When is Cred Forums going to "abort" the false prophet?

Have patience my child.

Remind me of this false prophet again? I've been a bit out of the loop lately

Is winter really coming? scared.jpeg
it may even snow then

Wait for the debate for crissakes

Surely something will happen then.

Multiple arrests of 3 or more people who were linked to ISIS last few months in Germany and France
Some habbenings stopped right there

August is always a dead month for happenings and it got extended because of the nice weather this year. More habbenins to come once the weather sours and the sandniggers get depressed

Meme magic is focused on the election atm.

Fuck are you on about user?

DNC hax have been hitting the streets like every other day.

Hillary's fall..

There's always shit happening

>Hillary Collapses on Camera
>Pepe getting national news
>Trump trolls the media...again
>Hillary memo shows she started birther movement

How many happenings do you need??

Don't know mate.
Happenings have gone away.
I'm expecting something to happen in London or Paris. Maybe Germany or Belguim?

Europe is rife for happenings. Loads of muzzies, public transport, dense population (not where I live though- it's pic).
But honestly, something will occur. A happening will manifest.
It's the muslims. They enjoy exploding.
My wife is Anglo Indian. She's Hindu and has never been to India. Hindu Indians and Sikhs are alright. They can integrate. Same for Chinese, Sri Lankan, French, Tibetan, Irish, whatever. I don't care - so long as people accept and conform to the law of my country, make an effort to speak English, respect Her Majesty, and be good people.
However, the muslims have their own communities and think we are 'kuffar' or infidels.

When I go to another country, then I show respect and follow their law.

False Gods and demons always get your hope up only to let you down even more

Thats why the real christain god never will interfere

Let me clarify, when I say happenings, I mean the big stuff. I'm talking Muhmad Al-Jarabbi Achmed-Al-Islam going kablamo. Pepe achieveing national fame and that sniveling cunt falling down and slowly dying in a hospital bed were inevitable

Happenings help Kek's (praise!) candidate in the election. Neglecting them for the election makes no sense.

>no one died
>no one died
>no one died
>no one died

Welcome to the eighth annual Donald Trump meme dump gentleman. Rev up your meme folders boys, we are in for a landslide of fresh, high-energy trump memes to morale the troops before the upcoming debate. A poem by me to get the spirits up:

Donald trump, so smart and witty,
Clinton's pant suit is stinky and shitty.
We Memed him into the election,
The thought of the wall gives me an erection.
Back to Mexico you go, José.
Never thought I'd see the day.
Donald Trump, with Pepe his friend,
Will bring that sniveling cunt Hillary to an end.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You haven't been paying any attention.