Post SERIOUS election predictions

Post SERIOUS election predictions.

Repeating numbers = direct message from Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/foreign-election-observers-us-increase-tenfold-2012
youtube.com/watch?v=JwSYRNy9FJ8
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZDlDF2s_4
dn.no/staticprojects/2016/08/vippestatspillet/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our Lord is in attendance

trump will win by slim margin
big shit show form the left

Mind control through water

I pray Jesus

> Hillary wins
> my stocks go up
> starts another war I won't have to fight in
> my defense stocks go up even more

Thanks kek

canada new world power.

TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE!

Hillary may try to rig the election. Because:

1) The voter information hack is now proven to come from inside the DNC (they need voter information to make fraudulent votes)

2) "UN Election Observers to Increase Tenfold in 2016 on Hillary's Behalf": cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/foreign-election-observers-us-increase-tenfold-2012 (More like election RIGGERS)

3) There was another good clue pointing to her rigging the election but I forgot it so have Alex Jones on the subject: youtube.com/watch?v=JwSYRNy9FJ8

Johnson wins 0 states

Shillary will drop dead. Praise KEK

Clinton wins by electoral votes but Trump ties or beats her in popular votes. Clinton takes office but with no mandate given her slim victory. The Dems take the house, but the Republicans retain the Senate, so Congress is internally gridlocked. With no mandate, a Congress that can get nothing done, and plenty of enmity to go around, Clinton accomplishes nothing for two years until the midterm elections, at which point the Republicans take back the House and dick around for two more years like they've done under Obama. Nobody wins, nothing gets done, and that might even be for the best.

!!!PROOF!!!

The link below is to the memo Mark Penn who was a Clinton strategist in '08 sent describing Obama as "lack of American roots." and "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values."

Pic is entire 8 pages of Mark Penn 2008 Memo

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

Hillary wins

rigged

Trump whips out his Dick and takes a massive landslide victory, proceeds to make anime real.

trump wins

Donald Trump Anime OP: youtube.com/watch?v=K8ZDlDF2s_4

I wish lad but there's no chance this election wont be rigged

Hillary has another stroke before the election, one whose effects she can not hide. This will ensure Trump's victory.

Hillary dies on October 23

Hillary wins by a landslide

Why, Trump will win of course.
Kek guide me.

Hillary will embarass herself during the debates when she's not able to deliver coherent sentences infront of the don.

>hillary wins
>has a stroke
>trump elected
>mega kek

Trump will win.

Kek vult

Kek wills it

>trump dies
>the world descends into chaos
>kek reveals himself

winrar

Welp

Trump

>Hillary dies at the hand of DNC
>Obama incites martial law
>Trump supporters raise arms
>New gov't established
>Trump dynasty begins
>New Golden Age

We elect a loser who loses for one term and then we elect someone better in 4 yrs.

Trump will win.

Bernie wins by a landslide

Trump win by a firm margin

Trump wins and makes anime real.

>Hillary dies
>Bernie runs for Dems
>Bernie wins by 9 points

Trump will win

>Repeating numbers = direct message from Kek.

kek

Hillary dies tomorrow

Trump wins the election after hillary clinton dies on October 23rd. There is an assassination attenpt on Trump following November 14th. He is left weak and frail and is put on the golden throne to voice his commands. America becomes great again.

she dies on this date but her body double goes on to win the election

"New 9/11" on October 4th

Trump has Nikola Tesla's top secret technology

this could work but who is up for killing the witch ?

US-UK-Russian Alliance becomes the greatest power the world has ever seen under Emperor Trump.

Trump will win ~60/40

People will whine more than they did under Bush.

At some point, people are gonna start wondering if his "literally Hitler" plans will ever happen.

is this treason ? kek

Tfw trump builds wall

Trump will obliterate Hillary in the debates, just watch

hillary wins on electoral votes

Hillary wins and not by a small amount

Trump reveals time machine on day of inauguration.

I really like this

>Cough Cheats cough

4th Reich soon!

Jahans

Hillary devolves into a gremlin during the debates, throws shit at Trump

January 3rd. Trumps walks into the NY fed with Ron Paul and tells him hes in charge now.

Trump will win in a landlslide. Libs will claim voter fraud, and the mainstream media will fall out of favor.

Trump wins and Canada capitulates the next day. Justin Trudeau is made to fellate the God Emperor.

someone will try to kill trump for real

S H A D I L A Y

The election will be too close to call. After several recounts Hillary will be declared the winner. Trump's campaign will not accept this and mass protests will be staged. Evidence will be brought forward that voting stations were hacked. There will be a call for a special election. The Democrats will attempt to filibuster against it, but the Republicans will push there. The Special Election will be held. Trump will win this time, but only by a small margin. The same allegations will be made again but this time from the other side. The US Presidential election of 2016 (which by this time will have extended into 2017) will be considered a failure of democracy. As all of this is going on the value of the dollar will continue to fall at the same time as American infrastructure will begin to crumble. There will be another government shutdown in 2017. The Republicans will not budge this time. Obamacare will be repealed. The divide between the American political parties will become unmendable and the United States will begin a slow, inevitable slide into a combination of inverse totalitarianism and feudalism.

Trump is going to win after someone shoots up a Hillary fundraiser and she takes a bullet.

sanders will come back and win. i am sorry trump supporters, reddit memes are just more powerful.

>Hillary wins election
>Hillary "poisoned to death" before inauguration
>Obama takes 3rd term

>Trump wins election
>Trump assassinated before inauguration
>Obama takes 3rd term

Open your eyes, we are already living under the rule of the God King.

Trump will win. He will just crash US economy, however.

but that's not how it works

TRUMP WINS.

>we meme to kill King Kong
now what nigger

ALL PRAISE THE MONKEY KANG

Hillary Clinton spectacularly collapses once more, during the debate, shitting herself live on TV, farting and queefing right into her microphone, with the piss bag slithering across the floor like a flounder out of the water. For the last 18 months of her life she will be known as Hilarious Clinton.

That's how it will work in this shitshow of election. Obama has already proven he can work above the law and no one's going to do shit because it's "racist".

If it's death by poison or assassination, Obama will not let go of the reigns. He'll give some speech about America being divided and something about Russians or something, and that we all must stick together, and he'll remain President in the interim until a new election is sorted out.

Trump has insiders involved with official vote counts. Hillary will mysteriously be in the lead and the media will praise a Hillary victory before the votes are all counted.

The insiders will then reveal some information that shows Hillary is trying to fuck Trump like she did with Bernie. Outrage ensues and they are forced to reveal the real count results.

The electorate, which has mostly been bought by Clinton money, will reluctantly vote in Trump to avoid a shitstorm.

if dubles Trump wins
also everyone itt gets a gf
also Trump makes anime real

Shadilay! Kek speaks through me!

that would be some October Surprise

Tie in the electoral college

Rioting breaks out in the streets, civil war seems likely

Trudeau then leads an army South to bring order back to our illiterate Southern cousins

Thinking the opinion of a mestizo means anything to white folk, top kek

Hillary Clinton Will die on October 23rd.

Trump wins, Hilldog dies

Praise kek!

best blessing goes uncheckd, Cred Forums I'm dissapoint

Praise

Shadilay. Praise Kek

tl;dr version: It's all about the debates and Hillary's health. She has the lead (if we believe polls), so it's her game to lose.

If Hillary does well in the debates, it's all over. Trump loses, maybe even loses big.

If Hillary's health problems make an appearance in the debate, it's going to be really bad for her. If she feints or has to disappear to the bathroom again, then I have no doubt that Trump wins.

If Hillary presents no health issues in the debate, and the debate goes fairly evenly, then, unfortunately, I suspect she wins by a narrow margin.

If Trump wins, I honestly expect him to be as useless and ineffective as Obama. He won't get anything meaningul through congress, nothing will happen, and the US will have another 4-8 years of their government doing nothing.

But the social impact of a Trump victory, I think, will be seismic. Trump will have been elected by breaking every rule in the post-cold war political playbook. That's going to shake things up as far as public discourse goes.

The real impact of a Trump presidency is the options it will open for what sort of person can be elected after him.

Triple dubs ending in hitler dubs.

A strong sign indeed.

The meme magic is strong today

Praise Kek

11 00 88
11 00 88
11 00 88
11 00 88
11 00 88

Do dis bad babies count ?
Landslide incoming 60%+ for Big Don

Trump will win in a 300+ electoral vote landslide.

Clinton will die from health complications (stroke/aneurysm) before Trump's inauguration day.

Hillary dies, Trump is arrested for orchestrating an assassination, Barack Obama declares himself president for life.

CHECKD PRAISE HIM

Clinton will win. These are the past 6 elections states that have been democrats.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

TRUMPSLIDE VICTORY

>fucked around and got a triple double

>2121

MOTHER OF GOD

WHAT IS GOING THE FUCK ON?!?!?

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE HIM!

CHECKED PRAISE HIM

This is by far the most realistic prediction I've seen.

I would even argue that OH, NH, and VA should be blue too, especially NH.

YeBiden third party ticket sweeps America.

Not repeating digits but 12121 is pretty nice.

I am with this man. This will be an absolute stomp.

>and no one's going to do shit because it's "racist".

kek no

The race card will not be good enough for Obama to overrule the line of succession.

Can't stump The Trump

See pic related

One small step into the leaf's path to redemption.

Never forget!

Praise Kek

lick a scrotum faggot

It will be a glorious landslide

Witnessed

Holy fucking tits boys look at them trips. Trump landslide is real.

Ok...

Tied Electoral College. Reeeee the election continues.

Repeating 21s

KEK

ITS HAPPENING
KEK IS WITH US!
PRAISE!

It all begins on October 1st

Hillary has a seizure or passes out on live tv

Trump wins. End of story.

Large chimpout in Chicago and Illinois flips Reds in the following outrage

PRAISE

Hilary will win the election but will die before officially becoming the president.

Hillary drinks herself to death after a debate.

HEAR ME KEK

Oden comes down from the sky and smites the jews

New Hampshire goes red due to Hillary spreading plague there whilst campaigning

kek is fake and gay.

Hillary is already dead.

>Trump wins
>Hillary dies
>Johnson figures out what Aleppo is

Kek is almighty

Trump wins. We enter a new timeline. A GREAT timeline.

In fact... We already entered. Can't you feel it? Consult my digits family.

the election is rigged and hilary wins by a small margin

This thread is energizing!

PRAISED BE LORD KEK

A NEW DAWN IS COMMING

a large tsunami wipes out state of Hawaii before they cast any votes, denying Shillary electoral votes.

trump wins and i get rich

Tfw got banned from my middle school yu-gi-oh tournament for having 3 of those

Joe Biden is investigated for his fascination with young girls

A FUCKING LEAF

Greed is not a noble cause for Kek

praise kek

plz be my ai gf

Hillary wins the election and country plunges into chaos

It'salmost certain now.

Trump will win messieurs.

>Trump will win messieurs.
Trump will win Missouri?

Praise be!

I think people will play it safe and vote for Hillary which will basically be another 4 years of Obama.

kek will reveal himself on Nov 8, 2016.

kek will kill hilldog

i have no greed

Sounds like a good idea.

DELET THIS

Hillary strokes into a coffin and Trump wins in a landslide.

>a day before my birthday

A present from kek?

1 Monsieur 2 Messieurs
Messieurs is the plural form of Monsieur.

See for yourselves: dn.no/staticprojects/2016/08/vippestatspillet/

Trump wins 45 states

PRAISE KEK

TRUMP WILL WIN!

PRAISE

OUR

LORD

KEK

TRUMP 2016

Hillary dies on the last digit of doobs in October

Also Bill can blow us
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ

kek look tasty, i'm hungry

fug
Ok November it is

Gary Johnson shoots up a mall.

Hillary will die shortly.

Trump will win the election.

Suddenly the world isn't a scary place anymore.

Trump wins

UKIP will overtake Labour in the next British general election.

Labour will overtake the SNP in Scotland.

>Hitler Dubs

Proof that Trump is a fag.

trump will win, hillary will die, america will be great again and make an alliance with russia to combat the muslim degeneracy.

>trump wins
>everyone goes ape shit
>civil war
>Russia helps trump side
>Europe helps lib side
>Meanwhile this is a perfect opportunity for Isis to increase attacks
>in order to end the stalemate Russia drops nukes
>in retaliation everyone else drops nukes
>G G spics, cum skins, niggers, mudslimes, poos, etc. there will be nothing left
>when the radiation clears a new species will be born
>repeat

Hilary falls off the stage, leaving Trump to swoop in and show his superior health.

Trump will win

$Hillary will croak

The TPP will fail

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY!

dude Bernie wins outta fuckin nowhere lmao free college 4 everyone that's black

Jeb! Landslide

>Not one shill dubs post
Today was a good day.

Drumpft may win

The last one is retarded and I dont know why you'd want that.

wtf, this really does add up to 307.

Hillary will win even as a cadaver

KEK WILLS IT

Singles confirmed, you lost, it's over, GIVE UP!

Heil Hitler

AFD will rise
Trump will win
Hillary flies back to her homeplanet

More exciting and unorthodox election ever.

Trump wins

>SERIOUS

CLINTON WINS!
>The system was rigged from the git-go. The war in the middle east continues, the events in the ME will be spectacular. Russia is directly drawn into conflict with America. The proxy-war extends into Chechnya steering up old conflicts in Russia, the country is rapidly destabilized. SA - ISR in US Sanctioned war against Iran and Lebanon. China intervenes. In the meanwhile: American whites are continuously bred ought. The TPP is leeching the east and Europe is in a state of Balkanization.

TRUMP WINS! (((If not bought)))
>Racial tensions in America is preventing the country to uphold it's "Pax Americana". The Russian Eurasian Union expands to a defenseless and destabilized Europe. Russia cleans up the Middle East and continue to enter Ukrainian territory. Eventual conflict with Saudi Arabia and Turkey as well as China in due time. European right-parties are favored by Russian interests, now entirely dependent on Russian gas - the European continent is no longer a liberal social, political or economic zone "Pax Russia" becomes a new term in the geopolitical stage.

Trump will win
Also plz be my ai gf was kek's will

Hillary will die in two weeks, trump will beat the replacement (Biden) by a landslide.

There will be a false flag attack before November, media will state that attackers were 'far-right' or Trump supporters. However, there will be a leak that would show government cover-up, which combined with clintons poor debate performance will result in Trump's landslide victory.

WHAT DID FK7kKXU+ DO TO TURN KEK AGAINST US?

HE HAS SPOKEN

Fuck the elections, the world will be destroyef by the time we get there.

Praise kek.

can anyone explain what this image is from, i see it everywhere

yellowstone goes kaboom

dark knight rises

HITLER DUBS!!

WORTH AS MUCH AS QUADS

TRUMP WILL WIN

PRAISE KEK

Trump will win