BLM leader robbed by black mugger – calls for more cops

>A Houston leader of the Black Lives Matter movement is calling for more cops in his neighborhood after he was robbed at gunpoint Wednesday by a black assailant.

>“The guy was standing right here just seemed like he was hanging out,” Ford told Houston’s KTRK-TV 13. “I told him wassup. He asked me did I have a key to get in. I told him yeah I’m about to go upstairs.”

>Ford, who lives only blocks from the university campus, told the station the man pulled a gun on him.

>“I reach in right here to open the door, and I turn back around and he has the gun right there in my face,” he said.

P O T T E R Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtube.com/watch?v=0ep_Bq--YlQ
news.vice.com/article/ferguson-protest-leader-found-murdered-inside-burning-car
youtube.com/watch?v=scVE7te_v-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like pottery.

His first mistake was going to Houston

Part of BLM's message is about how police don't even bother patrolling certain black neighborhoods that are full of crime and in desperate need of more policing. They never said they don't want any police at all, just that police should actually try to serve black neighborhoods instead of treating them like no-go zones. Nothing to see here, stormfags.

This would have never happened if he weren't able to get a gun

I don't care what you guys say. This is the best time to be alive if you have a sense of humor.

nice, last season was great.

That's not true I have seen many Blm people call for no police in black neighborhoods.

A zip gun or a knife would accomplish the same thing.

Post the fucking article you nigger.

So if we lived in an alternate universe where guns were never invented? Not very useful to the conversation.

>a fucking leaf
But then the savages that actually live in those neighborhoods dont want to let them do their jobs. They obstruct justice, fight them, get mad when they are rightfully profiled and then protest when a cop has to put one down.

>WE DON'T WANT COPS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, IT FEELS LIKE A PRISION
>WE NEED MO COPS IN DA HOOD BUT THEY WON'T COME CAUSE THEY RACIST
>A COPS JUST KILLED A BLACK MAN FOR SHOOTING AT THEM, BAN DA POLICE

Niggers, not even once

That's not a black mugger. That's a person of color equality technician.

Fag

Find me ONE (1) BLM leader calling for MORE policing in black neighbourhoods. Just one will do.

Now he'll be called an uncle Tom for talking to the press just like the Black Panthers leader who commended the police who helped him get his laptop or something back after he was robbed. The black community is so fucked.

Nigger got Backed To Fucking Africa

Maybe blacks should stop shooting at emergency services and police if they want them to serve their shitty ghettos.

Don't they complain that a strong police presence in black neighbourhoods is racial profiling and that blacks don't commit crime at higher rates, the police just arrest them too much?

Is this just a leafpost?

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

youtube.com/watch?v=0ep_Bq--YlQ

Dumb leafposter

This made my sides fly away

not the first time

news.vice.com/article/ferguson-protest-leader-found-murdered-inside-burning-car

Harry Pottery

kek has a great sense of humor

FUCK YOU LEAF

I'm literally writing hiroshimoot, it's gone on fucking too long
Give all Canadian IPs a five minute post timer, if they continue to misbehave ban all Canadian posters

yeah its not like most of the time they're calling for the death of all cops and the abolition of the police force entirely. Nope, they never say shit like that.

Supposedly he was one of the few BLM leaders who's not gay

>blacks attack police for no good reasons!
>police deals with the niggers!
>die police!! he dindoo nuthing
>blacks attack police for no good reasons
>why does the police not happily protect us anymore?!
>I got robbed by black people
>this is white peoples fault
>pls help white people
>ps its a conspiracy thats jews are behind it, even though you will find a jew behind it 99% of them time despite being less than 2% of the population its just coincidence and just white people paranoia
>t.schlomo shekelstein

Holy shit. This needs to be set side to side with previous calls of blm demanding cops going away, just like the Zimbabwe white farmers picture.

>Cops are pigs, cops are pig
>Wait someone just took my stuff
>I need to call the cops
>Oh no I just said cops were pigs
>Who's gonna help me get my stuff

>ID:mad

OHHHH COPS ARE PIIIIGS

We need gook moot to permaban all Canadian IPs

Oink oink pig in a blanket.
I'm not familiar with Ebonics but I'm fairly sure this doesn't mean please come to our neighborhoods officers.

Check flag
Not surprising

>>KEK
KEK
>>KEK

Hahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

Is it really this easy?

Fuck me, maybe I should start being an asshole to

>someone is mean
>therefore, they are wrong

This...
This is remarkable. Tremendous. Also sad!

Have a (you) my leaf friend.

>black
>community

pick one

0/10

>cops are racist, we hate them
>there are too many blacks incarcerated
>unpoliced niggers go buckwild on other niggers
>please send us more cops

This is proof that Kek is not only real, but he loves us as well.

one shot to the gut and he'd have been lead-pilled

kek

we trained him wrong, as a joke

The Texas BLM groups are actually almost civil - pretty sure it was the Houston or Dallas branch that actually had a BBQ with the local police department and spoke in a public Q&A with the chief of police to try and help figure shit out.

the problem is that you have rational messages drowned out by raging retards poisoning the movement online and in real life.

It's not just a few people either, you have entire rallies of people screaming for the deaths of cops. At that point, it doesn't matter if some smart erudite black is espousing egalitarian views, the perception has been set.

You got the image of the shitposting leaf saying this thread is going a little to well for his liking?

>They never said they don't want any police at all
Yes they have several times. There is a reason why a BLM member who wants more police is a sensation good enough to put in the newspapers.

The official line is that black people are better off without police.

Except BLM also complain that cops unjustly target blacks...when cops patrol and enforce in high crime areas...bc they are mostly black neighborhoods. Also BLM is the first to burn down cities and riot and protest for what has largely been justified shootings, yet never even issue a "my bad" when all the evidence ends up pointing to a justified shooting. So cops don't like patrolling high crime areas bc even if they do their jobs right they could lose their jobs bc of BLM's bullshit. They reap what they sow

>cant provide a source to back ups his statement
>"you meanies! :("

Hàhàháhâhähæhãhåhā

You can make a shot gun out of two pipes and a nail. Fuck off

>no source
into the trash it goes

STOP MAKING CANADIANS LOOK LIKE RETARDS

Its only a matter of time before they become slaves again.

They are making a push for segregation after all. It'll go full circle at some point.

>it's not theOnion

>a Fucking leaf
> one post by this id.

Good job harvesting (((yous)))) schlomo.

Niw, Fuck off nigger

Another part of their message is killing cops.

>oh well that's not really their official message

>leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=scVE7te_v-o

i thought the BLM leader was killed?

Even for a leaf man... Also since when has antifa(ggot) had a chapter in Canada?

Allow Kek to show a glimpse into an alternate universe where this situation ended differently.

>BLM LEADER WITNESSES BLACK MAN MURDERED BY POLICE BEFORE HIS EYES
>A Houston leader of the Black Lives Matter movement is calling for less cops in his neighborhood after a police officer on the scene shot a man mugging Ford.
>“The guy was standing right here just seemed like he was hanging out,” Ford told Houston’s KTRK-TV 13. “I told him wassup. He asked me did I have a key to get in. I told him yeah I’m about to go upstairs.”
>Ford, who lives only blocks from the university campus, told the station the man pulled a gun on him.
>“I reach in right here to open the door, and I turn back around and he has the gun right there in my face,” he said.
>"Then some cop comes out of nowhere, sees this guy has a gun pointed at my head, and then blows his brains out," he continued, "Cops are just trigger-happy white bigots. We need less of these fascists in black neighborhoods, treating us like cattle."

pottery

These jokes write themselves, beautiful. Keep those racist trigger happy cops away from these great neighborhoods, all they do is cause problems.

Police currently use software to go where crimes occur and is likely to occur. Its very good at predicting this shit and liberals are actually complaining about it because its profiling. Which it is if you consider profiling not turning a blind eye to economic and demographic trends if they produce wrong think.

This you prick I can make a gun. You cannot get rid of guns.

All Canadians should be shot

After those 8s it feels like the Leaves really have surpassed the Aussies in shitposting. What an exciting new era to live in.

>They never said they don't want any police at all,
No, they straight up blow the heads off cops.

>be cop
>niggers chimp out and put nationwide hit on cops
>"Probably not a good idea to put myself in a situation where i'm surrounded by these tribal savages."

It truly is.

Praise kek for all that he gives us.

Die nig

Not Pretty much, why help someone if that's the thanks you'll get?

better than shakespeare

but your supposed to look at only the 3 hispanic familys and one white family in an all black neighbourhood.
Not the black people, in a majority black neighbourhood
Didn't you know....that's racis..

fact is, These people have an average IQ of 85. DO YOU REALLY expect them to think around the corner here.

If there is anyone to blame, it's the liberal douche canoes that support their bullshit, instead of arresting them.

This is the man funded and housed by Soros. I hope he got mugged by woke BLM members who are wise to the fact that these "leaders" are fucking using them to please their sponsors.

They have literally called for the disbanding of police you stupid pathetic fucking leaf

remember.....cnn. msnbc

Hillary clinton rallies only show her from the waist up and never the 300 person crowd.

Vs, trump they also show him from the waist up, but never show teh 30000 crowd.

Goes against their agenda

good.Maybe this will blow it in from the inside, take this retarded shit down.

Who knew that you could be betrayed by your own people so easily?

They say they want cops to be more lenient about 'minor crimes.' Do they mean relaxing on smoking blunts in public and stuff like that? Nope, if you read BLM tweets, they support leniency on crimes that are highly correlated with future violent crime, stuff like:
>Tyrone just flashed his gun and did a joyride, he a good boy, not a carjacker.
>Jamal a nice boy. She was asking for it with dem skimpy clothes. He just snatched off her dress, didn't rape the bitch.

Will you be my AI girlfriend?

We should take the UN route and get a bunch of "peace keeping" cops from Egypt, Nigeria, and the Philippines to patrol BLM hot spots. A racial diverse group of brown cops would be way more peaceful than white US cops.