How do we stop Islamophobia? :(

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslims-acism-america-most-disliked-group-discrimination-anti-mosque-a7311151.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4
youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY
wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/
startribune.com/fear-stalks-minnesota-muslims-as-anti-islam-feeling-builds/383809081/
cbsnews.com/news/florida-mosque-fire-docs-suspect-confessed-torching-mosque-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-attended/
bbc.co.uk/news/education-28937660
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
youtube.com/watch?v=QDW7-p76i4I
youtu.be/pu9K2TCON58
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/08/17/sf.sow063.full.pdf html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GEE I WONDER WHY

If we simply kill them all, then there won't be anything left to hate, right?

Sounds like we are better than those cucks in europe.

>inb4 muh niggers

We shoot them when they act up

>inb4 muh spics

Trump will be removing them, and they are not nearly as bad as mudslimes

>wow fucking RACIST

Maybe they should stop blowing themselves up

lol what attacks on mosques?

IN THEIR MINDS

I wonder why that might be hmm?

Oddly back in 2000 they were the one of the least persecuted/most liked of minority groups.

So strange, I wonder whatever could have changed that.

In what countries they are not most disliked? Besides Germany and Sweden of course.

Is it possible mudslims rival niggers in the professional victim dindu nothin category?

Huh, who woulda thunk that people who are culturally incompatible and hold violent anti-western beliefs would be rejected by their host nations?

By obfuscating and deflecting the obvious issue in cringe inducing Buzzfeed videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9dwHYu_EK4

youtube.com/watch?v=JMQjyRc7eiY

Here in France, Chinks don't attack locals on a daily basis. As a result, no one hates chinks.

Pretty simple.

Right

>Sounds like we are better than those cucks in europe.

Indeed.

>Having a nigger president is OK
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
>Having 55 million spics is OK
>Having 30+ million illegals is OK
>Being 60% white is OK
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
>putting niggers on your money is OK
>inventing affirmative action is OK
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexicans is OK
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked

Let us all appreciate that while us Ahmeds in countries like Sweden, Germany, UK and France are all "cucked", done for and should "be nuked" and "genocided". At least we still have America, the great uncucked white haven of conservatism, strict immigration laws and common sense.

Yes, lets appreciate and ponder on that for a while.

>We shoot them when they act up

Of course you do. We were all imagining it when over the last year your cops surrendered control of a dozen major cities to black rioters. It was a dream. A phantasm. Didn't happen. Because America is based. When niggers step up, you shoot them dead.

By stopping Islam.
No Islam -> no Islamophobia

Simple as fuck.

Bong, you guys just voted for Brexit and we're currently in the process of electing Trump. Our uncuckening is beginning; Germany and Sweden's isn't.

No shit, how do scone stuffers not get this??

What's wrong with this. I remember singing heavily Christian Christmas music in elementary school choir.

Based Americans!

there we go!

>Be the biggest group of people who want to conquer the planet and actively attempt to do so on a daily basis by violating all manner of human rights
>People are surprised when a majority of folks dislike them
Could you imagine if WW2 happened today
>Nazis are the most disliked group in America, new study says
>How do we stop the scourge of Germanophobia?

>your cousins knock down two skyscrapers and kill 3000 Americans
>expect to not be hated

We kill all the Musims.

>Sing Christian music
>During Christmas
>This is something that's bad/wrong
That'd be like if I walked into a fucking Hanukkah celebration and asked "Why are there so many fucking jew songs here"

If muslims fuck off to their nations we would not have anything to hate.

No mudslimes, no islamophobia.

If the Muslims don't want to be so hated, they could try rebuilding the twin towers, for a start.

I hate leftist more than Muslims by a long shot

i bet most of the muslims hate muslims too. that is the reason the middle east is so shit

>We were all imagining it when over the last year your cops surrendered control of a dozen major cities to black rioters.
We don't even have a dozen major cities.

It was a small town in Illinois and like two neighborhoods in fucking Baltimore.

Public school elementary school.

>niggers rioting in nigger neighborhoods
>police dont intervene

really fires my neurons

Most americans ITT live in their respective white bubble. Their cognitive dissonance comes from the difference between the general situation and the local situation they live in.

...absolutely retarded. If the answer was blacks, all of America would be racist. If it were Asians, all of America would be jealous. If it were dogs, all of America would be heartless. If it were whites, the article would be about how diverse America is

You can't do these surveys then say LOOK AT ALL THE ISLAMAPHOBES IN AMERICA

I don't understand why this would come as a shock to anyone. Our hatred of Muds is pervasive and well known.

Hating Muslims is as patholigical to Americans as hating communism and loving guns.

Maybe they shouldn't have a fucking Christmas concert to begin with if people are going to cry about it.

This.
Muslims are hated because they were invited by the left.
If it wasn't for the left, muslims would have stayed in their sandboxes and no one would particularly hate them.
The Commander knew this

I don't fucking want them here, that's for sure.

Bring literally everyone else on, lady liberty will make room.

But not you, Ahmed. You have earn back that privilege, boy howdy I'm triggered as much as you are niggered.

>mfw im moving to the US soon
Am i moving up or down on the cuck scale? I cant tell

>Public School libfags represent us

Based WND:
wnd.com/2016/07/muslim-refugees-threaten-minnesota-community-with-rape/

Libfags of Startribune:
startribune.com/fear-stalks-minnesota-muslims-as-anti-islam-feeling-builds/383809081/

Try again. I don't live in Minnesota, but dirty ragheads have apparently been trying to focus on certain areas of the country to migrate to in hordes to have a standing. I live near Fairfax Virginia, right across the river in Montgomery County. You go down there, it has a LOT of Mudslimes. They like to bundle together, but thankfully none of them have attempted to enforce their bullshit to a certain degree. They know what will happen if they do.

It's in Muslim's hands... They need to subordinate Sharia to the law of the land... They need to make it clear. There is never a good time for Jihad. Not here, not now, not anywhere, not ever!

Mudslim satan worshipers don't belong in the West.

fpbp

It's better for them and their children that we don't let them build mosques. They can use commercial spaces if they want. But there needs to be oversight to make sure they're actually used as mosques and not as madrases to isolate their children and try to form Muslim enclaves instead of letting their kids go to school and integrate into our society and culture.

Since that's the ultimate point of immigration. They come here to join our culture. We should never let them come here to replicate their culture in our territory.

Honestly, just stay in yanky territory and you should be alright. If your from the border canadian cities only those kind of people will like you.

>praise a pedo prophet
>support theocracy

Really not my problem. At least Christianity has undergone secularism over 500 years ago.

depends on november

You need to go outside then.

get muslims to stop killing us?

>muslims would have stayed in their sandboxes and no one would particularly hate them.

What? That doesn't mean they wouldn't be committing attacks on us. Also the fact that historically they pillaged and destroyed a lot.

They can't use sharia, in the south we shoot people who trample on our culture.

Lol, that second video

"I'm a muslim, but I'm not dangerous until I hit the dance floor"

THE IRONING

>yanky territory
Moving to new mexico to help my gf renovovate and flip a house. She wants to move to Jew York after but im happy as long as we dont go to california

but what happens if the niggers and sjw mass riot when trump wins?

>mfw the eternal Anglo will still try and pretend we are more cuckd than they are

Well yeah, if you guys kept invading them, they would probably bomb you. But Burgerland is pretty good at handling muslims so I dont think it would be a problem.
And yeah, they are violent savages, but if they had stayed in their sandboxes they would just pillage and raid each other, like they've done for millenia.

He probably has to deal with more leftists then muslims which would make his statement accurate 'buddy'.

Most of Europe
In all but like eastern Europe white males are the most disliked in every country there

>then move to new york
Yes, please do that quickly.

>"I'm a muslim, but I'm not dangerous until I hit the dance floor"
poetry

Correction: Most disliked group in the world.

Good

By stopping islam.

Was Cred Forums always this gay or are leftist faggits just posting here now.

It's up to Muslim, not us

Christianity has always had religious laws that were separate from the civil laws.

A Jew recently torched the Florida mosque where Omar Mateen worshipped. A Harley-riding Jew, if you can believe that: cbsnews.com/news/florida-mosque-fire-docs-suspect-confessed-torching-mosque-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-attended/

There have been hundreds of minor "attacks" on mosques since 9/11, mostly unsolved (and possibly in some cases staged). I can never figure out why the attacks never result in anything more than moderate fire damage. How hard can it be to burn down a fucking mosque?

Turns out people don't like regressive useless religions too much.

>tfw lebanese catholic
>tfw hated by association for something I don't even believe in

>How do we stop Islamophobia?

We could solve the problem by removing all the muslims.

See, this shit right here is why I like jews.

This. Islam is totally the opposite. The state and religion are inherently intertwined.

holy shit what a sensitive cuck lmao

get rid of muslims

It's more of a Somali rampage than an Islamic one, but their concentration in Minnesota is courtesy of the ELCA, just like they did with the Hmong.

Please god I hope things don't have to go full USA before we unfuck ourselves.

Islam is Bedouin fascism. If Hitler would have won WWII German Islam would have been created.

>Fairfax Virginia

>South

Yeah, Virginia is a Southern state, but Fairfax is in the DC metropolitan area. Virginia is becoming more blue each year, foreigners are coming in by the hordes usually bundling up in democrat dominated counties (up north in Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax county) in the Northern region. Loundon County is slowly becoming more Democrat as well since the metropolitan area is slowly expanding its sphere.

Muslims don't belong here.

I can tolerate pretty much everyone who comes here legally, but Muslims should not be welcome.

>back in 2000 they were the one of the least persecuted/most liked of minority groups.
There was also less than a million here

yep

irony

Does he have a legal defense fund ?

I hate both equally. One holds the girl down, the other tries to distract the police.

This. You don't see people hating on carthaginians anymore, right?

t. the eternal Amerilard

>Muslims are disliked in America!
>t. UK

What the fuck?

Apologize to us, other countries.

FPBP

Probably build to withstand a misfire on those explosive vests

fpbp
based Czechia

>Islamophobia?
:^)

>Having a nigger president is OK
Literally the only one(and he fucked it up for any future ones) also you have a kebab mayor of the most important city in your country(a"white" country no less)
>Having 40 million niggers is OK
You and your Jews hipped them here, also we aren't where white people come from. YOU are and yet we are the ones trying to stay white
>Having 55 million spics is OK
We are physically attached to their continent and we are one of the largest nations on earth, of course we are going to have lots of them. What's your excuse for all the shitskins when you're not physically connected to any of them?
>Having 30+ million illegals is OK
You mean the ones we are trying to remove? You have a good amount too and yet you do nothing about them.
>Being 60% white is OK
We are 63% white sir, we also aren't again WHERE WHITES COME FROM
>Inventing feminism and SJW´s is OK
Jews who came from Europe actually did that senpai
>putting niggers on your money is OK
I seem to recall we haven't done that, also you're the one with monopoly play money
>inventing affirmative action is OK
Globalist cabal created something detrimental to the most powerful white nation to ever exist? You don't say?
>imposing federal quotas for employment of non-whites is OK
Repeating yourself
>giving $3 billion per year to Israel is OK
You give them $6.6 billion a year cuck
>having America ruled by liberals for 16 of the last 24 years is OK
Enoch Powell and Margaret Thatcher have both tried to save your country and yet they are two of the most hated politicians in your nations history
>the fact that Hillary Clinton is clearly going to win the next two elections is OK
Citation needed
>banning the American flag from schools because it upsets Mexicans is OK
You do it too
>cops getting machine gunned in the streets by Black Lives Matter activists is OK
Muslims hack yours up
>America is based as fuck and totally not cucked
That is correct, only thing you've said that's right

>most disliked group
>in the US

Fucking Christ let's hope they never sample Europe

FPBP

I can smell a Coughlinite from miles way.

We purge the entire world of Muslims that way there aren't any around to hate anymore. It's a win win.

I wonder why

>we invented the internet
>USA USA USA USA USA
Jews who came from Europe actually did that senpai

Stop letting Muslims in, deport the ones already here, and Islamophobia is solved.

>There have been hundreds of minor "attacks" on mosques since 9/11
There has also been a little over 100 incidents of the US government stopping ISIS cells from attacking the country before it happened in the last two years alone
Get fucked kebab and stay the fuck out ofy country, you have a litterbox to call home so go there

Occam's Razor and Stalin Principle in one short sentence.

Now you know what it's like to be white
Except pretend Islam brought the entire world to the modern age and is why we aren't still killing each other with blades

No the united States military invented the internet cuck

Good. I was worried we might like them.

>Fucking Christ let's hope they never sample Europe
In Europe it would be the jews

I'm glad that they're the most disliked group in the US.

They're a bunch of fucking liars.

They come over here to mooch off Western civilization while simultaneously condemning it.

During every terrorist attack, they talk amongst themselves about how the West "deserves" such grief.

They want to gain footholds in municipal governments in order to get Islamic policies instituted at the local level.

Fuck every single Islamic adherent in this whole country.

I don't like you.

I don't trust you.

I don't want to be around you.

Go back to your fucking Southwest Asian desert and choke on camel jizz.

Muslims are more disliked than us niggers? HAH!

go loose a war, kraut.

Yes, but it's a close margin

>Cred Forums

this

Stop Muslims from blowing up our cities

Muslims and Niggers can never figure out why people hate them. Not their fault really, we cannot expect them to have the same level of critical thought as whites, it's just not in their DNA. The quicker we realize were dealing with animals with the ability to speak, the quicker we can deal with them.

Any action to improve their situation will be fruitless and wasteful. The only chance for them to live any semblance of normalcy is under the direct rule of whites. Same goes for blacks and spics.

We don't let gorillas run the zoos.

Do it yourself faggot
We would do it for you if you weren't suck dicks to us all the time

filthy carpet baggers and foreigners in NOVA need to merge with DC and gtfo of VA.

That's how you stop islamophobia you illiterate cretin. You stop them blowing up the cities of white countries.

it's only a phobia when it's irrational. Being afraid of muslims is extremely reasonable, they kill people at random all the fucking time

What state do you live in?

You're acting as if this is new in VA.

Also, tolerant Canada says that if we kill them, they win.

Nobody loses!

Oh the irony, we nearly genocide an entire race of people.

>be me
>Marine Engineer
>can't stand mudslimes, kikes and niggers
>my engine knows
>mfw my engine Heils Hitler

Feels good man.

Maybe if they didn't wear headwraps or beards and speak in their squiggle-language while in public we wouldn't mind as much.

Also true.

VA. I know it's not new but it's gotten a hell of a lot worse than it used to be.

That's why they're trying to kill all of us, signaling their membership of terrorism by saying "End racism now". Look at all the commercials everywhere, it's sickening.

that's so many years ago, no one in the last 3 generations had anything to do with it. Whites shouldn't feel bad for shit they had nothing to do with. We have evolved since the crazy-ass olden times. Muslims have not.

>You mean the ones we are trying to remove? You have a good amount too and yet you do nothing about them.
lel no you ain't
>We are 63% white sir, we also aren't again WHERE WHITES COME FROM
And quickly falling
bbc.co.uk/news/education-28937660

>I seem to recall we haven't done that, also you're the one with monopoly play money
Pic related

>You give them $6.6 billion a year cuck
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
good goy

In Canada the RCMP has been stopping an average of 18 attempted attacks in Toronto alone the past two years. Mudslimes just can't assimilate, and if they can't assimilate, then we must eradicate.

>singing ''allahu akbar''
what?

Indeed the entire west is cucked.

The pussy faggots everywhere who have some strange morality of "tolerance" have fucked things up so much that we will be destroyed by hordes of backwards invaders who want to take advantage of that.

> we nearly genocide an entire race of people.

Oh hey the 'le Native Americans genocide' meme. You have no idea what you're talking about Libcuck.

I'm the guy he replied to, wanted to say something similar about his state/region getting an influx of unwanted high tax culture yanks and desert dwellers. If he actually identifies with life below the mason dixon, I'm sure he's noticed it. Happened hardcore to north carolina a few years ago (close to a decade now)

All that hb2 shit? Those are west coasters who decided to start comflict. Making laws that never needed to be made in the first place, trying to kill our small buisnesses with wage hikes. Not too keen on good ol boy civil war shit, but I can feel that blood boiling everywhere. Same feeling as getting fucking mugged.

>race is a social construct

The US does have a KANGZ and Taco infestation.

Greatest ally

Muslims are the anti-American.

They are the commie of the 21st century.

report him to the fbi. though, they might not do anything since they're a jewish supremacist organization only concerned with defending jewish supremacy. so, i suspect its legal to talk about killing muslims, but it's illegal to do the same with jews. reported to the FBI anyway.

Deport the Muslims

Jews are the reason there are muslims and other shitskins in the US.

But user, if we do that they will win.

Yes I'm aware you're the guy that I replied to. I know this because of the obvious (your ID #).

REALLY MAKES MY NEURONS FIRE

correct me if im wrong here

islamophobia is a rational fear unlike the fear of weird holes or black cats or then number 13.

to get people to not fear islam, Islam needs a reformation.

they won't, so we won't change our stance on them, and will remove kebab.

never fucking forget 9-11

>Muslims hated more than Atheists now

Well they deserve it

They honestly should just let those 100 incidents happen. That way, people can finally get the hint.

How can you bigots support a ban of 6 billion Muslims

Found a good video on this

youtube.com/watch?v=QDW7-p76i4I

killing every single muslin would end ilamophobia in a instant

"FACK YOU. I FICKI FICKI" The Post

Get rid of Islam and there wont be any more hate for them :)

Stay blasted by history nigs

my sides have been Allahu Ackbarr'ed

stop westernphobia, christphobia, baconphobia, dogphobia and whitephobia and islamaphobia will be stopped. it actually starts with the muslims and it is no one elses job to clean up their back log of phobias

Despite the fact that there was no 'genocide'

Shia v Sunni | Arm both sides

maybe the pussies you call injuns should have fought harder instead of smoking weed all day inventing sticks and stones.

The aztecs were more advanced than their contemporaries and destroyed and subjugated all tribes around them.

Then they in turn got destroyed themselves by an even more advanced civilization and large scale epidemics.

Point is, if you want to survive you better fucking not sit around on your ass and smoke weed all day

they are indeed worthy of our scorn & hatred since they have sown the seeds of terror in the west....

political islam will never rest till it has its way.....

islam = cancer

Atheists cheering in the streets.

I don't understand why hating people who ate part of a religion is frowned upon. It's not biological, and it's something theh can control. They have a choice to believe in a backwards shitty religion or not.

phobia is an irrational fear. I think we are way past our fears being irrational. Therefore, Islamophobia is no longer a thing.

They don't praise Jesus

also, no one begged them to come here...should they find living conditions beneath their expectations, then they need to leave....i hear mexico is very nice....maybe mongolia

>Dont eat ass during my holy fast

My sides have assended

what does islamophobia and the alt-right have in common

shit the media pushes as real that doesn't exist.

billion

IT'S 12 BILLION YOU FUCKING BIGGOT!!!!!

This.

If they don't like it they should leave. Not a single Muslim would be missed.

> Muslims
> a race

But why? Muslims are not human beings but animals who stuck at phylogenetic tree somewhere below apes and slightly above maggots.

Don't kill them stupid. That'll result in 2116 SJWs complaining about muh Islamic Massacre.

Just exile them to a "better" country. Like Sweden or Germany under an "Escape from prejudice" bill.

>Don't kill them stupid. That'll result in 2116 SJWs complaining about muh Islamic Massacre.
Kek
Nah but seriously, kill them all.

Genius

The important thing here is that the rest of the world RECOGNIZE how we fucked up so bad and choose to not do likewise.

Please brother, help to keep the white man's homelands pure.

Why contain it?

spotted a jew spy

>stop

USA LITERALLY BLOW THE FUCK OUT

The group which sees the most hate crimes committed against them annually in the US is Jews, despite being only 1.7% of the population. The numbers have increased as a direct result of increasing Muslim populations, especially on college campuses.

SLEEP TIGHT PUP-PERS---oh shii FUCK

arabs and jews are both semitic people, they share the shnoz

Beautiful.

Muslims are stealing thunder of BLM. Maybe there will soon be minority civil war. They fight over who gets to be the on the top of victim hierarchy.

Stupid animals.
Smart dogs.

the muslims FEAR the pupper

By building a wall at the border and putting the goatfuckers on the other side

>America hates Muslims
>America isn't a white nation
Kek, whites have been bred to be cucks but mehis blacks Indians Armenians and asians are never gonna accept them

>Denmark
>Europe

Get the fuck out. You'll never be anything more than one of Europe's strange northern neighbours

Best pasta ever, and I can tell

I'm stealing it, sorry

Kek, burgers totally BTFO, nice work lad, don't forget the sheboon on the money too.

I'm buying a German Sheperd when I'm rich

It's easy not to like inbreds.

A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent.

Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen.

Stop supporting saudis

I love all this butthurt about muslims. Being a muslim albanian polak living in America Is great. MAGA. I'm voting for trump too. I love it here and assimilated completely. All you neets need to cry more

youtu.be/pu9K2TCON58
Encourage everyone to submit to the master prophet or we will kill them.

>hating beards
low test + cuck

I used to be tolerant. Until the left started shoving tolerance down my throat. Fuck sandniggers and, the more I look at that disgusting head wrap the more I hate it.

why do liberals support muslims? they hate rednecks and muslims from the middle east are the stereotypical redneck.

not even a actual typical redneck which isnt half of what the liberals say they are . muslims are what the liberals say about the republicans minus white

they are far far far right and uber religious.they hate gheys and feminist to the extent they talk about killing them

>How do we stop Islamophobia

Back in school I found that often times the answer to the question was actually written in the question and they hopped we were to stupid to notice it, lets have a look...

>stop Islam

Well gee wiz, there it is.

That's because the American Muslims you've met only adhere to Islam-lite. It's a combination of leftist-aids and watered down islam that creates the abomination that is left-leaning turban-wearing twitter sluts

> spends a century talking about how much they hate america
> bombs america
> kills americans
> commits worst terrorist atrocity against america
> bawws about being hated by america

thats a muslim for you

kill the SJWs too

do it

ur a lil bitch

the most frustrating part about this gif was the owner getting in the way of the dogs

Does this include pedophiles?

>Until the left started shoving tolerance down my throat.
Stalin will never raise from his grave and purge all those fucking cucks

>9/11
>San Bernardino
>that gay bar
>all the sandnigger wars we've had
>literal pedoworshipers
>surprised Americans don't like them

nah bro most of us on islam-lite are right wingers. at least us albanians are. but youre a chink so youre the biggest subhuman of all.

Dogs are great. Their instincts against evil are beautiful.

>Leave us alone!
You guys first.

>Atheists were the second most disapproved group in the US, as they were associated with a "lack of morals".

Fucking fedoras, we are onto you

It's true, my mom is really accepting and tolerant of all minorities and has even implied that I need to get an Asian, Mexican or Black woman so her grandkids won't get skin cancer.

Some Muslims moved in down the street and she lost her fucking mind over having to see a family of like 9 ragheads around the neighborhood all of the time. We had some Arab Christians and Sikhs and she didn't mind them, but Muslims immediately triggered her.

How can a man be so based?

You know things are bad when bloody Buddhists complain.

the others did not have the shnoz characteristic

even nigs in this country hate camel jockeys

good

>Islam kills
>This Faggot asks how we can stop hating them
There is no stop on this train

Import more Muslims

If we simply kill them all, then there is no one left to complain

surprised it's not nigs desu

make sure to find one without inbred cripple-hips

We can stop Islamophobia by eradicating Islam itself. You can't hate what doesn't exist.

FOR GOOD FUCKING REASON THEY STAND COMPLETLY AGAINST AMERICAN VALUES FUCK MUSLIMS FUCK ISLAM FUCK SAND NIGGERS

Tell your mother she's a fucking idiot and doesn't deserve her masterrace genes.

We kill them. Nuke the Middle East.

>implying (((islamophobia))) should be stopped
>implying muslims aren't dangerous
No one talks about "tigerphobia" because everyone knows that tigers are dangerous. Same things with muslims.

No one is gonna comment on me dubbies?

Where is the 'tipping point' where we say western culture is so degenerated beyond any hope of saving, so twisted out of shape as to never be able to put back again, so debased by leftism, that we actually welcome Islamism?

If the fight is going to be lost either way, I'd rather be taken over by Islam than by 100% marxist-feminist-globalism

Context?

Americans hating Muslims is ironic.

Americans and Muslims share a lot in common, both want to subjugate everyone and are human decadence in its most primal form.

Easy.

Gas the Mussies.

>said the mexican

no u

The Carthaginians were the good guys in the Punic Wars.

It's actually quite incredible, my girlfriend bought a Jack Russel when it was just a little pup from a loving white home into a loving white home. No bad experiences whatsoever, just an adorable happy little thing. Now it's a year old and it fucking hunts mudshits down like its its job.

The little anklebiter just won't stop chomping at their fingers and barking at them and growling and trying to chase them off. It ONLY does it to mudshits. I fucking love that stupid dog, waiting for a mudshit to try and kick it away so I have an excuse to beat the living fuck out of him.

We wipe them out so we have nothing to hate

Seems reasonable to me

good plan!

Want to fix people's dislike of Islam? Reform Islam.

>so her grandkids won't get skin cancer.
>implying

We stop tolerating racism in media and mainstream political discussion.

i like the way you think

BONG BRINGS THE BANTZ

Take that shit off your head. Nearly every chick i see wearing one is a 3.5/10 and still thinks they should cover that Allahu Akbar face. Btw Mohammed was a degenerate pile of shit. Muslims are mostly followers because mommy and daddy said Allahu Ackbar. Which translates in old English to i dont know shit about religion.

This man has a point you know

> Muslims are mostly followers because mommy and daddy said Allahu Ackbar. Which translates in old English to i dont know shit about religion.

I'm sure that sounded a lot funnier in your head.

SHARIA LAW AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS ARE DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING

WE SHOULD NOT BE IMPORTING DEVOUT MUSLIMS OR MOST JEWS EITHER

BOTH ARE ANTI-AMERICAN AND THE FOUNDING FATHERS KNEW THIS

>that king negroid ontop
kek

kill all muslims

Yeah, the Muslims don't accept transsexuals, the genderqueer, homosexuality or the rights of their wives to have sex with other men. It's HER body, he doesn't have any rights to decide who his wife has sexual intercourse with, the women never want sex except with their husband. They are breaking up the fabric of Western culture, they don't even get drunk (which might explain why they have backwards sexual morality and only have sex with their spouse).

Criticism =/= phobia

Jihadist shenanigans is so widespread among Muslims that to say Islam's shit don't stink is intellectully dishonest.

story PLZ

>"W...why don't you like me? I always thought you were nice."

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/08/17/sf.sow063.full.pdf html

Their trashbags break mate selection though

Ugly ass betas should not be allowed to rape attractive women in the streets and high quality males should not be tricked into marrying an unattractive wife forever

Women should be fully allowed to be sluts but it should be disgraceful and dishonorable not praised

You voluntarily follow a religion that specifically states my kind should be killed.

Us filthy pagans don't even get the option to convert like your christian and jewish cousins.

Not enough. You also need to isolate the White Guilt gene and cull any carriers.

Don't you see all the people opining about the "atrocities" committed by whites?

>I'll do more than this if you take that scarf off in public
also
>Implying being gay is acceptable for Muslims

>(((Carthaginians)))

Yeah, no

Kill all of the Muslims?

We're rooting for you here in Burgerland.
>My double chin quivers in anticipation for the day Deutschland stops feeling sorry for itself and stands up straight again.... We're rooting for you.

>Black people riot to protest some black kid getting shot or something
>Black people get mad and chimp the fuck out when found not guilty
>They burn eachothers businesses and houses and loot eachothers shit
Things tend to work themselves out.

They start eating pork or they leave

>GEE I WONDER WHY

WHITE PEOPLE ARENT MAKING THEM FEEL WELCOME ENOUGH.

if all muslims died tomorrow there would be world peace

>The Carthaginians were the good guys in the Punic Wars.

>Same people used to sacrifice their children to Moloch.
>When Romans found out all they wanted to do was oven them all.

Phoenicians, Punics, Dido's Bitchin Naval Extravaganza... Take your pick.