N

>Trump invites MSM to his new hotel in DC
>Promises 'big' announcement
>MSM assumes it has to do with birther controversy
>Instead gets 30 minutes of military vets & gold star families endorsing him
>Shown on live TV across the country for free
>MSM is fucking livid
>Trump gets a 30 minute infomercial across all networks worth millions

Source: dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=ykh86ccOwH8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnp6iC_QUc
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-fallon-donald-trump_us_57dbecd4e4b0071a6e06801e
strawpoll.me/11237308
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
archive.is/WEl53
youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ
youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4
archive.is/36w2L
archive.is/FkVAP
archive.is/zwaoE
archive.is/ua8Z
archive.is/wdV5Q
archive.is/Ly8bT
archive.is/7LKuO
archive.is/4HnwF
archive.is/nhKEZ
youtube.com/watch?v=jkoX86SoDy4
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
youtube.com/watch?v=KQN33t1yYJY
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik
twitter.com/jimasher/status/776612456135262212
theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton
twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/776862920206651392
twitter.com/cyberstalkingU/lists/trumptard?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
youtube.com/watch?v=RejrrkrRShM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting assblasted (((journalists)))

toppest of top keks

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

666D water polo

The madman's a winner.

I think this helps his cause since the majority of the country hates[1] the media.

[1] gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

47D HIGH STAKES BACKYARD PAI GOW

Beautiful. And the press ends up too butthurt to try and make a big deal over Trump abandoning the Birther thing. 6-D chess, everybody.

GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME
THE WINNING IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE

THE MADMAN

WHO CAN STOP HIM?

CAN'T
STUMP
THE
TRUMP

5D
CHESS

WHAT DIMENSON ARE WE ON NOW?!

HES GOING TOO FUCKING FAST I CANT KEEP UP

FUUUCCK

where is the video?

he's a big fat media clown what is so hard about that?

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

You guys can't not elect this man.

Send the surveyors forth to the last uncarved piece of Mt. Rushmore as this greatness will go unequaled for centuries to come. Interplanetary calving glacier jenga played upon volatile seismic zones during continual volcanic eruptions.

Fuck you

twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385/video/1

>wall-to-wall coverage
praise kek

Do we have to call in exterminatus for you?

You retard the Brit gave us a double negative it means we need to elect him

Fuck you aber

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>ore as this greatness will go unequaled for centuries to come. Interplanetary calving glacier jenga played upon volatile seismic zones during continual volcanic eruptions.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: q13rmKYh) 09/16/16(Fri)12:27:19 No.89106
do you even english you fucktard?

>Butthurt shill has recently used last prepared response provided by CTR.

chessmaster

is this man capable of losing at any aspect of his life? i dont think so.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING
IT ALL COMES
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

SIXTH DIMENSIONAL WATER POLO

is there a video to go with that?

Trump has mastered how to troll the media government complex because Kek is with Trump. There is no doubt of this now. Praise Kek. Shadilay. Trump will win.

I knew it was going to be a promotion of his new hotel and the Vets 2 minutes into the announcement.

Is the american msm too retarded to add 2 and 2 together when there's a large amount of non-politicans on stage of a just opened hotel?

You can tell the liberal Media is completely unprepared for any sort of opposition, they hoped for a Jeb! nomination, who would have been clobbered into endorsing Hillary at this point.

Just when I began to lose faith, he pulls some shit like this.

SHADILAY PORRA!!!

What is the
>birther controversy
anyways?

WE ARE APPROACHING UNCHARTED LEVELS OF GENIUS HERE

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Reminder. An hour before Trump's epic troll, Hillary made this comment.

Some people saying that Obama wasn't born in the US and therefore not illegible to be president.

What a fucking great baller Friday this is turning into.

MAGA

whether or not obongo was born in america (hawaii) or is actually some raghead shithead

protip: he really is just a raghead shithead who shouldnt even be president

SHADILAY BOLUDO!

This is it. This is the 6D black belt Lincoln Logs I warned you all about

glorious

He does good work.

What is MSM

Some people believe that Obama was born in Kenya which would mean he was not eligible to become president. This was not helped by Obama not releasing his birth certificate until several years into his presidency. It is also alleged that that birth certificate was faked.

>6D blackbelt lincoln logs

WEW

severe retardation

Article Two Section 5 of the US Constitution states

>No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

The controversy rests on what "natural born citizen" means. While its distinct from "born within the United States", there is no Constitutional definition of the term. In the last few years many presidential candidates have been charged, both in public and courts, with not being eligible; McCain, Romney, Jindall, Rubio, Cruz, Sanders, Obama. The "controversy" only surrounds Obama cuz muh niggaz.

Trump plays intergalactic quantum chess.

Dems play the skin flute.

It only surrounds Obam a because of all those he's the only one who became the fucking president. You racists can't see anyone but whites as doing something wrong, it always has to be about their skin color, it's never that non-whites can be wrong.

How can you not love this man?

Trump the prophet 2016

>They handled him with kids gloves despite his toxicity for over a year, they should've realized a while ago that Trump was gonna take advantage of this.

>Imagine if it wasn't the near constant racism, the outright fascism and the overt xenophobic fear mongering that made the press finally turn on Trump but instead it was because he made them feel a bit silly in a hotel.

>Good. Now how about some real journalism. Investigate and report on his ties to Russia, rape allegations, white suppremicist support, his "charitable" foundation, his lack of any comprehensible policy proposals on the vast majority of subjects he should be familiar with, and so on. Expose the fraud and criminality. Bury him.

this is what shitlibs actually believe

myfuckingsides.png

The autism level of this post & you is beyond me. Whew lad.

DAMAGE CONTROL

>"QUICK, MOSHE, DROP AS MANY BUZZWORDS AS YOU CAN. THE LIBS THRIVE ON IT. WE CAN NOT AFFORD ANUDDAH SHOAH!!

-Goldbergsteinman"

ABSOLUTELY /devious/

illegible means unable to read, as in, it is messy or difficult to see.

eligible is the word you are looking for, meaning fit for a position or office

Could be the great Trojan Horse of our time folks. Believe me.

Today's Theme Song

youtube.com/watch?v=ykh86ccOwH8

>MSM is just a mere plaything for Trump.

kek this is amazing
look at 1:26

she goes "he actually got 20 minutes of..." and then hesitates, resisting the urge to say something like "complete bullshit" or "right-wing propaganda". instead she's forced to end the sentence with "very important decorated veterans praising [Trump]".

I've been in the dark the past week in the hospital. What is Shadilay? Been seeing it a lot recently

You're kidding yourself.

I will never get tired of watching Trump schlong the media.

Czech 'em.

Shadilay, google it. look at the image on the record.

Vid related m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnp6iC_QUc

Five dimensional water polo carbonated fist

I thought anal orgasms were a myth.

Until now.

He's so fucking smart

like pottery

>britbong uses play on words
>american can't take the bants and gets mad over nothing

Not surprised one bit m8y. Us hispanics use banter that can get physical too. You'd never last.

The main stream media gets played.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZcmTl_1ER8

This

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

And by doing so they weaken themselves, those words are losing a lot of their power.

He's just sitting back gathering in the lulz, fuck yeah I want this guy as president

LEL

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-fallon-donald-trump_us_57dbecd4e4b0071a6e06801e

>carbonated fist
Why do I know this?

Intergalactic 77th level, interdementional, underwater, reverse, upside down chess

Is this what marijauno does to your face

We need to get behind jimmy

>max stra (((chan)))

Absolute fucking poetry. Truly this man is a master of 12D interdimensional quantum hyperspace monopoly.

Trump is truly one of us

>99
PRAISE KEK

Is trump the most successful troll ever?

I feel like my best shitposts don't compare to his most simple maneuvers

Lol they would have no problem covering hillary doing that. They're just mad because they were tricked into covering him fairly.

Man slave market

>mfw Hillary actually pays for ads

Post favorite Trump trolling the media screenshots

GREAT DEALS

Has there ever been another presidential candidate who was as much of an ABSOLUTE MADMAN as Trump?

I want this guy negotiating trade policy. That was a smooth as fuck move.

Aw man that was masterful. I'm actually in that cap. Neat! Never knew

one punch man.
praise be kek.

pic related. our lion lord playing with the sneks of the press.

>I've been in the dark the past week in the
>hospital. What is Shadilay?

Shadilay!! Shadilay!! is an expression of Joy and Thanks for the Gifts bestown upon us by Kek in His Goodness and Generosity -- and our Delight in His Power.

>You guys can't not elect this man.

Can't elect the dark horse who came out of nowhere and with no political experience that has systematically dismantled the Bush political dynasty, the GOP establishment, is playing the media game better than the media plays it, and is on his way to defeating the other political dynasty.

All while under budget and ahead of schedule.

I want this guy on our side.

Fuck me. Double negative. You're right.

Still, I'm right.

I was thinking about that article as well. Capitalizing on the extreme distrust without actually saying anything specifically about it. This just doesn't happen that often with the right wing. Regardless of my own political opinions, I am taking notes.

SHADILAY

It was a good cap to the video tbqhwyf

He's so good

He's...

So...

Fucking...

Good...

He's demolished the political establishment on his first attempt.
His campaign has broken every rule and spent nothing compared to the competition.

How is it that people still think he's incompetent?

strawpoll.me/11237308

Trump goes for better targets

kek, what are these fags gonna do when he wins?

JUST HOW MANY DIMENSIONS IS TRUMPS CHESS GAME!

Chimp out. Burn some cities down.
Start a race war. Etc. etc.

Can't fucking wait.

This man is brilliant. I hope you yanks dont fuck up this once in a century opportunity.

>Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it.

The fucking madman

what are they gonna do if he loses, everyone they have alienated will look at their actions and dislike them even more, they would hope he wins at this rate

Good point.
Counter with he has to win big. If it's close the demorats will steal via fraud.

How did they get played? Trump did address the birther issue. He never said that was the only thing going on. Not his fault the media aired the lead-up of veterans endorsing him.

LOL, do they even fucking lift?

Doesn't Trump have the entire military supporting him

Can you point to source that says Hillary started it? First hand if possible?

this is a copy pasta bc i don't know how to cross post
The link below is to the memo Mark Penn who was a Clinton strategist in '08 sent describing Obama as "lack of American roots." and "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values."
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

tfw lived to see trump dismantle the media

archive.is/WEl53
WAPO article a few months ago

VIDEOS:

Chris Matthews (2007) reports BHO born in INDONESIA!
youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI

Morning Joe And Mika REMIND Everyone Who ACTUALLY Began Birtherism
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ

PROOF Hillary & Chris Matthews FIRST BIRTHERS
youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4

Articles:

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left, John Avlon uncovers the first Birther- finds she’s a Hillary Clinton supporter.
archive.is/36w2L

Meet the Birthers
Ann Coulter thinks they’re "cranks." Right-wing radio kingpin Michael Medved prefers to call them "nutburgers."
archive.is/FkVAP

Clinton: Obama Not Winning Over “Hard-Working Americans, White Americans”
Sen. Hillary Clinton has begun referring explicitly to her appeal among white voters.
archive.is/zwaoE

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility
Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clintonsupporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing Sen.
Barack Obama of lying about his U.S. citizenship.
archive.is/ua8Z

Clinton told to portray Obama as foreign
Tvop campaign strategist for Hillary Clinton's campaign, advised her to portray Obama as having “limited” connection “to basic American values and culture"
archive.is/wdV5Q

Hillary Clinton Obstructionist or Closet Birther
With the “son of Africa” remarks all along her sub-Saharan journeys, many expected us to jump up and down with glee.
archive.is/Ly8bT

Memo could keep Clinton-Obama rift open
A policy memo by Sen. Hillary Clinton's one-time chief strategist challenging Sen. Barack Obama's "American roots".
archive.is/7LKuO

Hardball with Chris Matthews Dec. 18
“But didn‘t Hillary dump on Obama a few days ago for playing up his Indonesian roots?”
archive.is/4HnwF

Obama slams smear photo
David Plouffe accused the Clinton campaign of circulating a photo as an attempted smear.
archive.is/nhKEZ

THE
FUCKING
LEGEND
this man is a fucking avatar why 90% of ermica is not voting for him I do not know. Just pulling something like this makes me want to vot3 for the guy. Talk about a two finger salute to the media.

AHAHAHAHA

Trump is unstoppable. Hillary is fucked.

Here

He's playing pi-dimensional Riemannian-Manifold Ideal-prime Water Polo in the region of Skewe's Number when Hillary and the media are only playing 3D tic-tac-toe.

Have I done well kek?

youtube.com/watch?v=jkoX86SoDy4

They gonna get stomped by angry stronkmen.

Those fags still dont know what bait is....

They assumed and THEY get mad? Wy assume something that hasn't been brought up in years anyway?

we've gaslit them to the point that they're unconsciously using our language

>those words are losing a lot of their power.

At this point, saying Trump is racist/bigot/xenophobic, etc is just normal fare and other candidates would collapse from the damage control they would have to do if they got a fraction of the hate Trump gets

BTFO in NOV

Teddy Roosevelt

badass

Did you just make me take pleasure in seeing someone get stomped on?

You bastard.

Why is Shepard Smith a faggot? He's sitting here whining about how Hillary never started the birther theory and can't help but mention that 18 times.

And Andrew Jackson. Both were insane.

>The MSM absolutely loathe Trump
>Can't stop talking about him 24/7
>Will follow him to the ends of the earth
>They only ammo they got is Taco Bowls, Tax returns, and trying to decipher pepe
>Hillary is put in the background and they can't say anything positive about her

We only need one finger.

I can't stand him. I hate that little bitch more than anyone on Fox. Excluding Democrats of course.

>trump outjewed the jews
can anyone stop this absolute madman

What's a birtherism

What's "the birther issue"?

Are you born on US soil or not. Basically.

BTFO just isn't enough anymore.

>all those triggered tweets from Hillary

Ahuahuahuahua, I just can't, this goddamn election is absolute gold, no matter what will happen, we all will go to hell laughing.

Trump is shoving their clickbaiting tactics right back at them. They don't seem to like it too much.

Jenna Lee and Jon Scott were saying the same thing earlier. Seems Fox News has joined the rest in towing the line.

My sides just got shoa'd.

Fuck...

>I'm So tired of all this winning. We're winning too much. Can we take a break from winning please?

>T: No, we're gonna keep winning. There are no brakes on this train.

Muh sides

Praise kek

DIMENSIONAL
CHESS
H
E
S
S

Is this election cycle the best moment ever in world politics?

lmao this says so much about liberals

He was truly ahead of his time.

i think at this point his chess game has ascended to the 5th dimension

Brexit was good, but if Trump wins it's going to be one of the happiest nights on the Internet of my life.

Whether Obama was born in the uS or not you have to be in order to be president. Ted Cruz wasn't born in the US but some bs since his parents were us citizens

>putting an "s" in the text when the point is his lisp
jethuth.

9001st dimension

>Trump leaked his own John Miller tape
I totally forgot about this, kek. That was the moment I realized he was above mere mortals.

Not sure that's smart. Trump will no longer draw attention from the MSM which will hurt him.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

I thought he was going to say they had proof Clinton killed Harambe

>Many reporters, some standing on chairs, began shouting questions over the applause from the guests in attendance. But Trump, having accomplished what he wanted, took none.

do you think he goes to bed giggling, wakes up giggling, giggles when his wife is wanting sexy tiem?

best pres EVER!

Needs Trump's face shopped on kaz. Wjy hasnt this been done already?

They can't not cover him for the obvious reason that not doing so will confirm they are biased.

Remember when he got Hillary to admit her "personal" emails were a security threat?

There must be so much going on behind the scenes, I'm sure the stuff we see is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trump's masterful maneuvers.

You doubt the 9d chess master?

Yeah. He should stop doing this. They figured him out, like, years ago.

And they can't stop covering him. He will just say the media is rigged and controlled by Hillary.

Thank you fellow burger

This guy just solidified my vote. Former Bernie cuck here who's been on the fence since. BTFO the idiots at CNN was the icing on the cake for me. MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io

Did he steal from them or insinuate they are thieves?

Praise kek! Maga!

Trump could make an announcement he will shit in a toilet with a go pro in it, streaming it live, the media would have it on all channels. Theyre obsessed like a stalker.

silly leaf, they can't stop covering him. their advertising dollars depend on it. he is the unstoppable force and the immovable object. the UNSTUMPABLE TRUMP

These idiots can't do anything but blame Trump, this isn't even multidimension chess, this is the equivalent of falling for two for flinching.

>At the very end of the campaign event, Trump finally addressed the topic the media was there to hear. “Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it.”
“President Barack Obama was born in the United States,” Trump said. “Period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong again.”
Many reporters, some standing on chairs, began shouting questions over the applause from the guests in attendance. But Trump, having accomplished what he wanted, took none.
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Shadilay, brother. Kek shines through your double 9s. I noticed you Brazilians are devout Kek-worshipers. Praise him, he is with us.

Schlong them. Schlong them all.

Don't forget an in-depth analysis about how the shit looks, leading to potential cries of "look guys, he really is (un)healthy!"

>mfw

8-D underwater scrabble.

Praise the emperor, media never stood a chance.

>Chimp out. Burn some cities down.

They better be doing that in black neighborhoods, otherwise they will be shot and killed in a nanosecond

Trump is the greatest IRL troll of all time.

>Doesn't Trump have the entire military supporting him
Only 90%. And he got an NRA endorsement, something that had never happened. Literally 95% of weapons in the US are in hands of Trumpers.
The rest are nigger holding tech-9 horizontally.

He's been playing the (((media))) like a fiddle since the 1980s

>He tells them to jump, and they ask how high

Absolute madman.

God I love him.
FUCK THESE MEDIA KIKES

Trump has actually been in the media since 67

>birtherism

Pure 42D Hungry Hungry Hippos by the absolute madman

Can you give me an answer on this example?

My father worked for the Military and is a Born US-citizen, I was born in Germany because he had to move there because of his position in the Military.

I have a US Passport and a German Passport.

Am I able to hold a political Office in the US?

There's never been an election cycle this entertaining in the past few decades. It'll be rare to see something like this again.

This is actually pretty damn genius if it is intentional, and given his past record it probably is.

That guy owns the joystick and steers everyone where he wants them to go.

Fuck, he needs to become president if only because it will produce god-tier bantz.

As long as it's not president, yes.

Or maybe meme warfare is a permanent part of elections now

Nothing better than seeing this media kikes rekt.

Hitler coming to power was pretty neat but this is okay too

Imagine just what he would do with all the data the US has collected on everything. All that information he will literally manipulate the world into obeying him.

He won't just make America great again. He'll make Earth the greatest fucking planet in the Universe.

It probably will be, but I don't think it'll be this entertaining.

Kek Clearly is speaking trough this digits

>tfw all meme war vets get personally sent a Pepe badge with "We Made America Great Again!" on the back directly from Trump

checked

Bravo Mr. Trump. Just take my vote already.

>trump stumps the republican and democrat establishment
>trump stumps the mainstream media on multiple occasions
>trump tears down political correctness and make the left tear themselves to pieces

>yet people still call him an idiot and a moron

207D MAHJONG

CNN is so fucking triggered right now it's fucking hilarious!!

To be fair it doesn't take a genius to fuck with leftist, it does take someone with nothing to lose and the charisma to get others to dig down with him

Oy vey it's like anutha shoah

Ok I change my mind. I was always against Hillary but never for Trump. This pushed me over the edge. If he can literally con the media into covering an event they wouldn't have covered I'm sure he can con other countries and businesses into bringing deals to America.

>b but Trump is a sleazy business man. His businesses are cons
>sure. Cons that have made him filthy rich. Let's try it on a national scale

MAGA

But he did the same thing to the Republicans and conservatives. It's how he won the primary.

((((Diamond ))))))
(((Cohn))))

>gets 30 minutes of free adds
>kills th birther maymay
>media is mad and it won´t dig on it for a while, and when they do, they will remind this day
This guy is banter and butthurt incarnate. fucking madman
>in two months he will be POTUS
can´t fuckin wait for the shitstorm

This is what's fucking funny to me:

>Hillary lies about illness because she FEARS the media and her image.

>Trump dominates the media because he DOES NOT FEAR them and understands his image.

People act like Trump is a rookie in politics and he's outmaneuvering a system that Hillary has been in bed with for 30 years.

kek, I love that vid

I make up words to it

"that's wht I wanna do, that's what I wanna say, baby, baby, I relly love your hair ..."

rate my autism?

69D chesskers

lol my id name is KAWAII

This wrinkled my brain.

HOLY SHIT what wisdom do you have for us?

Trump afterward

after the events of this past week i am convinced there is a god and that he is kind, loves america, and that he speaks to us as kek.

he is delivering justice to the evil people who for years turned american society against itself, and has rewarded trump for him and his supporters keeping their faith.

did you not notice how quickly hillarys campaign fell to pieces after trump announced america would be a nation under 'one people, one flag, one god'?

nietzsche said that god was dead and that we killed him because we realized as a society we did not need him.

but god did not die, we never killed him. god is an idea, the ray of sunlight in our lives, the beautiful song in every human voice. we merely shunned his light. but Cred Forums found him again, and has learned to embrace him again. god was waiting for us to sing his name in praise and follow the path of light.

shadilay

Nigga that's just kawaii

I don't even really like Trump's policies that much but when a man delivers this much asshurt onto the MSM, how can you not love him? This is why I support him.

God is Kek. Unification is at hand. The kekhad will be unleashed. One nation under Pepe the frog flag. His meme will flow. Shadelay, brothers.

the absolute MADMAN

BULGARIA

I'm preparing for elections of the 18th of September. I told my friends that did not like Communists and will vote for the LDPR. (But! I will vote for the Communists, I want to save the world from hunger, war, Jews, and corruption).
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik

>Racist birtherism

Oh god the buzzwords, what the fuck does birtherism even mean? You want to have kids and your sudennly a racist sexist "birther"

THE MADMAN IS AT IT AGAIN WITH THE BIRTHER ISSUE!

Hillary tries to call him out on it. Trump trolls her on his website. Hillary gets pissed and raises a big fuss. Trump & co start dumping news articles from the time, journalist admits Hillary staffer was behind it.

twitter.com/jimasher/status/776612456135262212

theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

CNN ON SUICIDE WATCH
twitter.com/TrumpSuperPAC/status/776862920206651392

Trump: Hey, look at this great brand new hotel I just opened! (ahead of schedule and under budget, bitches!) And now, a few words from my friends..."
Multiple veterans: Vote Trump!
Medal of Honor recipient: Vote Trump!
Gold star wives: Vote Trump!
(after 25 mins)
CNN & MSNBC: Fuck this shit! We're cutting away...
Trump: Now that most of the faggots are gone I'd like to say I got the idea that the spook in the White House was an alien from Hillary. But now, thanks to me, we all know she was full of shit. You're welcome!
Media: Mr. Trump! Mr. Trump!
Trump: Fuck off! (mic drop)

Shadilay brother

praise kek for dubs

4D yatzy right there

You guys laugh about this, but it's important for the campaign to have a good relationship with the media.

>tell Mexico he will demolish the cartels through use of American drone programs if they fund the wall
Simple as that folks.

t. CNN

They expected an excuse to shit on him for a few months more about how dumb he is thinking Obama is a terrorist born in Jihad Land bla bla bla.

What they got was a bunch of praise and positiveness that they had no choice but to air.

And there are people out there who wonder why theres only 6% trust in news networks.

almost nobody takes media seriously anymore

Medias are like Trump's beaten wife.
They get abused, but need his BIG WHITE ratings.

>when people trust congress more than the media, put all your faith in the media

>please suck my dick goy

Nah.

thats a nice meme you got there bud

Democrats have owned the media since the 50's. They've never treated the other side fairly since then. It's nice to see a Republican take the gloves off and fight back instead of sucking up to them fruitlessly.

smug trumps for everyone

>humanised

Oh my god! They treated him like a human being? But he is literary Hitler!

twitter.com/cyberstalkingU/lists/trumptard?s=09

The media is losing their war against Trump.
He is using their own jewish tricks against them, and they have no real defense.
The media came out of the fucking gates with rape accusations. That's their biggest ace in the sleve to ruin a person.
They failed.
Since the God King announced his entry into the circus, the media has been trying to stop him.
At every pass he has cut them off at the knees.
Every. Single. Time.
And now, he has taken the media and played them for 10's of millions of dollars in free advertisement for his campaign.
This is absolutely fucking amazing. Immagine what this man will do when he is at the helm of the United States.
MAGA

caleb brewser that cheeky fucking cunt

By doing what he did, he demonstrated his skills in real time for the whole country to see. Fuck politics for a minute, i like any individuel who is that clever.

>kid gloves
>not running biased hit pieces 24/7 and working as an in house agency of the DNC and Clinton, proven irrevocably.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5D chess!

Well made my friend! Mind if I save it?

I really fucking love Trump.

t. England, all of England (cept the Scots and Pakis)

Gods speed America, vote him in! MAGA BITCHES!

>you have to such our dick so we can continue to be biased
The funny thing is if doesn't matter anymore. People can get news directly. Only people still watching 24 hour news as their only source are over 40.

>(((Cohen)))
>(((Diamond)))

that video, while amiable in its subject matter, looks like it was edited by a nigger

Protip: it was totally fake. It wasn't even a good photoshop.

Which was honestly brilliant. Release a very shitty fake when everyone normal just wants to drop the issue. Then the birthers can't just shut up, they start saying it's fake but normies shut them down by saying nuh uh he released it he a good boy dindu nuffin.

Go look at the original file released. Obvious fake.

Romney/McCain acted like cucks and apologized constantly due to media histrionics and look where that got them.

9001 dimension Go

I don't know

probably whatever the MS comes from in MSNBC

mainstream media

microsoft nbc

we are the fucking media now.

I am glad that I can bear witness to such interesting times.

It can't be. Cred Forums will never love anyone as much as the God Emperor.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

Shaliday my brother.

basically nigger bullshit

>BREAKING NEWS: NEWS MEDIA FORCED TO REPORT NEWS

>tfw Trump will continue to use this tactic by declaring speeches about Obama and Clinton

Ted Cruz had the same problems.
Is he black too?

>HE IS GOING SO FAST I CAN'T KEEP UP

Nimble Navigator

Yes if you get rid of your citizenship for germany like Tedus Cruzus

SUCC

Listening to npr on the ride home from work, they literally only mention the last 20 seconds of is address.

And just like that, trump snipes my vote.

THE FIDDLER

i saw it. he had two medal of honor recipients on each side of him, old gents. nice

they got selfbadeater'd

Go to bed, Ralph.

youtube.com/watch?v=RejrrkrRShM