These god damn refugees should go back to their own country

>These god damn refugees should go back to their own country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time..._Life#Broadcasts
youtube.com/watch?v=yy1kOwUyEsM
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giving shelter to lazy draft dodgers that flee from their country because they refuse to rebuild

>option 1: b/c of muh feels let in a bunch of people from 3rd world countries that have backwards culture/beliefs/lifestyle that make it near impossible to fully integrate, not to mention most of them have no economic value and are a strain on the system of the host country

>option 2: don't give a shit and continue to do what is in the best interests of your own country

REALLY makes u think

>German flag

Tell that to all those FSA scum who make hundreds of thousands of dollars + benefits who sit in their asses at the UN and embassies

makes me blood boil thinking these guys literally are making money doing nothing and thinking they are something

They could maybe first stopping to destroy they own country!

In my country, we have two mains religions, 4 different national for only 8 millions people. Since the start of this country, we live together. We work on it and we have made it. Because we listen the other and we find consensus to make it work.

If the other don't want to do that! That 's fine, that their problem. If they want to hate each other, why not?! But for god sake! To ask us to take the fucking responsibilities when they stupid ideologies collapse!
For god sake!

You can stay in Germany as long as you want Ahmed, it's ok with me

enjoying the free gibs Ahmed?

what did the germans do in WW2?
oh, right: they fought.

what did the germans do after WW2 and their cities were in ruin?
oh, right: they rebuild them.

>bit of rubble on the streets
>houses largely intact
uhhmmm...

>what did the germans do in WW2?
Fleed to the USA

>what did the germans do after WW2 and their cities were in ruin?

Is the syrian war OVER yet?

KEK speaks

Every "man" being here, strengthens ISIS and weakens their country. We should have never led anyone in who isn't fighting for his country and supports based Assad! NOONE should be surprised, we got terrorists and ISIS sympathizers with them.

they obviously can't. we should cut out that bit of earth and throw it into space the way we always do after a country goes through war

indeed they should
they should go back to fight back for their country, their families and rebuild their nation not flee like rats
whats your point?

i have 0 feels about any of this

when the twin towers fell, i dont remember american immigrating to other countries

They made a choice. When they abandoned logic and reason for Islam. They chose this.

They want this. They WANT suffering. It's the only explanation. They could have just organised themselves into a society; That kid COULD be eating cereal right now while watching cartoons and having fantasies about fucking his non-burqa wearing teacher.

But they CHOSE their current condition.

When they come to the EU, they want us to make the same choice as them. They aren't coming her for the lifestyle. They HAD that option, and they chose against it. They're coming here to 'prove' to us that they made the right choice, somehow.

>helps sandniggers
>wont even give us reparations, as in money gibs or land

Come on Germany, at least we'd protect your culture and christianity. Maybe build some ultra churches and shit. Good stuff.

Even your ID says NO ahmed

>Fleed (sic) to the USA
Not true.
>Is the syrian war OVER yet?
Not an argument.

b-but how can a Muslim man can actually be expected to fight in a war? an army of European men should fight this war while he hides out in Europe, living on the dole and raping European women and children

Kek approves

Those god damn refugees should have fought for Assad.

Refugees don't increase rape, crime and welfare usage statistics. Germany already had a problem with having a low demand for unskilled workers, bringing more people who can't do crap won't help your economy, and the best Europe can do is fix Syria, but as we have seen it, even if you give muslims democracy they will still use it to elect a tyrant.

Kek strikes again!

Pretty much, yes.

>taking in traitorous leeches who jumped ship instead of defending their home

Well you see what those people did to their own countries. Also why does the Umma not help them?

If we accept everyone from there, who's gonna rebuild? Whitey again?

>That kid COULD be eating cereal right now while watching cartoons and having fantasies about fucking his non-burqa wearing teacher.
You do realize that that's literally what happened.
Remember that cartoon where white bloodcells were piloted by hot chicks and dudes?
Once upon a time...Life
It was on air in Syria.

Most people in syria had nice lives.
Then came some US fuelled resentment against the regime, civil war, the rise of ISIL, and now their homes are bombed out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time..._Life#Broadcasts

Yes, go back abdul.

>>Is the syrian war OVER yet?
>Not an argument.
Okay please rebuild your home without the Marshall plan, and with people still dropping bombs.
Du H.o.n.K.

That is correct.

did you get a new health minister, Belgium?

>implying they are actually Syrian

Well maybe they should develop civility and not destroy their own countries by being war hungry savages.

They should all go to Israel - it's much closer

But murdering refugees also does not increase refugee murder rates, so why aren't we allowed to do that?

>refugees

Well the Germans didn't have to fear ISIS beheading them

No one said they should rebuild it when the war is still going on, genius.

And those syrians are getting enough financial aid and whatnot to rebuild their country, don't you worry. IF there are still syrians left in syria then.

Also fuck off and kys.

>hungary
>based
lol

Well, they won't fix their country's problems living on gibs in your country, Hans.

No they had the soviets raping them.

No. They only had to fear getting bombed to shreds daily.

Fuck, Cred Forums is full of idiots.

>And those syrians are getting enough financial aid and whatnot to rebuild their country, don't you worry.
No. No they're not.
All the EU is pooling their money to help the refugees come and live in europe.
That's why people are so fucking livid about this.

Yeah, well. Not my fault that the EU wants to replace its citizens instead of doing reasonable things.

After WWII W.Germany took in over 10 million refugees. They integrated within a generation and now Germany is one of the biggest economic powers in the world, all because of that. The same will happen with the Syrian refugees.

shit. meant to post this as an actual post, not a comment.

Well... true. But no one faulted you for it.
The thing is that saying "go back to syria" is not really possible for them right now.
The EU would have to start acting like elected representatives instead of fucking cunts, give the syrians aid and tell them to fuck off.

Krugman would say these are ideal conditions for a massive GDP.

Troll post, but i can't let this shit slide anymore.

>After WWII W.Germany took in over 10 million refugees.
Yeah. Germans.
>They integrated within a generation
No. They integrated immediately. Because they were fucking germans.
>The same will happen with the Syrian refugees.
See above.

Why? They act like their countries the only one to have been raped to shit

Didn't Germans stay and rebuilt germany after ww2?
You need to go back Mohammed

Meanwhile, in Vietnam, we see one of the fastest growing economies on the planet.

The place where the US and French rained napalm, bullets, and agent orange all over most of the fucking country. Where there are still mutated babies that make babies from radiation look normal.

Sand fuckers are lazy.

>They integrated within a generation
They were not religious muslims.
Not unchecked random muslims who are possibly extremists.

In the 50s/60s a lot of turkish people were invited to germany as workers.
But Turkey had been secular and stable for a while, and the people coming to germany were checked, and were somewhat qualified and WANTED to come here so they had reason to be thankful. (The third generation migrants still cause problems though)
They also came to germany during a time where islamic extremism wasn't really a thing.
You have the large problem now, that internationally islam, and especially the radical preachers are trying to live separately from white people, if not actually achieve dominance over them.

These god damn Europeans should go back to their own countries!
Oh wait...

This.
And instead of bitching and fleeing to ther countries we actually rebuilt Europe.

Sounds pretty (((cool)))

Cherry picked picture, I can find dozens of enchanting pictures of Syria if you want.
But that's not the problem. The problem is that you don't want Mohamed as neighbour. The problem is that if you had ever lived with Mohamed you would kill him with your bare hands before he could reach our shores. The problem is that you are anaware of the danger.

Here's the comparison between the arab world then and now.

Don't be a hater, you need to be culturally enriched

You have to go back.

>there were no muslims in iran until 1979

Exactly the same thing happened in Egypt FYI and they never went through an Islamic revolution and were never ruled by Islamists, except for a period less than a year in 2012-13.

There's a video of Nasser in the 1950s addressing an Egyptian audience of business-suited men and dress-wearing women and he literally cracks a joke about the prospect of women in Egypt ever being made to wear a headscarf.

beat me to it

Hungary is currently in possession of the Keeper of Realness trophy.

But go ahead, get your women raped and your country wreaked by mudslimes. See what I care.

>I should stop supporting a country that commits mass murder against civilians of other countries for the sake of Israel, Saudi Oil Barons, and International Bankers
I fixed it for you OP. Stop being such a cuck.

Just kick those lazy fucks out. Drop them somewhere in no-man's land in Syria or Africa near frontline.
youtube.com/watch?v=yy1kOwUyEsM

Aleppo? And what is Aleppo?

> that comic

Fucking Muslims in the US..

Thats germany soon
Do you think they would let you in if it was the other way around?

London's burning, London's burning.
Fetch the engines, fetch the engines.
Fire fire, Fire Fire!
Pour on water, pour on water.

London's burning, London's burning.
Fetch the engines, fetch the engines.
Fire fire, Fire Fire!
Pour on water, pour on water.

They go back.... on vacation:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158049400/Fluechtlinge-machen-Urlaub-wo-sie-angeblich-verfolgt-werden.html

>country is a shithole
>invite the people in who are responsible for the country being a shithole

Error: Logic Not Found

Do people think the West is safe and secure because of fucking luck, or something? Like it's just a massive coincidence that all the white nations of the earth replicate the exact same organised civilisation structure wherever they go?

The reason the west isn't a fucking chaotic mess is because its people either contribute to it, or are not interfering with the actions of the minority of individuals who do try to make society more organised. People who understand order and authority as something other than just something to be scared of, but something you both co-operate with and hold to account.

Western people make good countries, non-western people make fucking garbage countries. Importing people from failed countries is like willingly poisoning yourself.

>Those poor refugees destroyed their own country so we must give them ours now
Germancuck logic

>Thats germany soon
Do you really think leftycucks do have that kind of foresight?

>they blow their own country up
>we have to give them ours

kraut logic

I have no pic but
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. So much this.

The (((media))) portrays muh diversity as such a wonderful thing and turns useful idiots into xenophiles.

Thing is anyone who has had to deal with blacks or Muslims within their borders knows firsthand these """"people"""" are simply incapable of being decent.

mislinked. meant as answer to

Yeah, they should.

>There's a video of Nasser in the 1950s addressing an Egyptian audience of business-suited men and dress-wearing women and he literally cracks a joke about the prospect of women in Egypt ever being made to wear a headscarf.
I died a little bit inside.

>My country gets JUST'D
>Oh well, gotta travel across 30 different countries to reach the one with the biggest social benefits.
>Also when i arrive i won't be thankful at all, no, this place is haram as fuck they need to embrace my retarded religion that led my country to be a shithole.

Actually German rapefugees were legal migrants.
Nice of you to insult your countrymen to defend muslim economic migrants.

This guy gets it. Fucking selfish Europeans smdh.

Many germans came here after WW2 (like my grandma) and they never raped or murdered people.

It's time to accept the fact that browns are literally lesser human beings than us whites.

Continue to fight the fight, Hans.

>Government, through fraud, corruption and conspiracy, co-opted by arms businesses and so on, invade and fund operations in far away countries that destroy peoples livelihood and businesses.

>Said officials and businesses then tell the middle class and below citizenry of their own countries to accept responsibility for the outcome of the war in terms of displaced peoples, violence, etc so that those businesses and officials can profit from a new, pliable displaced and highly religious new lower class who will work for next to nothing in terrible conditions because it's better than the hellhole created by said officials and corporations in their home country.

>For some reason working class wyaat man is the blame for this. Racist!

>Profiteers responsible for raiding their countries end up being the profiteers of their mass exodus.
>People they are replacing as slaves are to blame for the destroying their country???

relly makes u tenk

>terrorist fleeing the battlefield and cities they destroyed in first place
>deserter and draft dodger fleing the battlefield
>they don't stop at the next best safe country, they cross half a dozen countries to go to the promised land of free gibmedats
>but look i found a child in the middle of the ocean of niggers from Africa doesnt that make your heart melt goy?

i am already dead inside famalam, video he was talking about:
youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
frankly the wave of islamism is the result of sykes-picot divisions and us' policy in the middle east since 80's

If me and my family get into a fight, because my dad is being an authoritarian, who is hogging all the money, is sleeping in the comfy bed, and decides what we watch on the telly, and we ruin our house, does that mean that my neighbour who lives far away is obliged to take me in? Even if I rape his daughter and ruin his train model set?

And after a while I invite over my cousin, we pop out some kids and slowly but surely take over the house, room by room, all the while yelling Alahu Aqbar, and being NEET.

Is that acceptable?

>us whites

Just ship them to britain where the weather is nice and they have their own cities.