Why are men who own dog(s) literally the best men around?

why are men who own dog(s) literally the best men around?

woman here so i'm genuinely interested
what is it about dogs that make men better material to live with?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-had-sex-with-dogs-pondered-bigger-canine-police-say_us_56f4056de4b02c402f66a280
youtube.com/watch?v=DMyI9RFU9pk
youtu.be/GX3ENRaEPFU?t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>woman is shit for emotional connection
>get dog
>bro it up with dog
>fuck woman
>2/2 needs met
>no cheating
pretty fucking simple tbqh fampai

I guess it's like having a dumber version of a kid so naturally it creates more of a bond between the partners

There's an old saying that a pet reflect its ownders

Dog
>Might be stupid and daft at times. But loyal to a fault

Cat
>Cunning and self sufficient. However very fickle and has its own agenda.

yeah thats because girls like to get knoted by the big canines cock

>why do owners of a loyal and unconditionally loving being understand loyalty?

>not fucking the dog

cucki

Disagree.

By that logic, I'm a dumb nigger

>

I'm the second of dog and neither of cat as a cat owner

Fish owner detected.

c u c c

This. Plus you can fuck your dog anytime you want.

How can humans even compete?

S T O C K H O L M

Islam doesn't like dogs, but I'll treat you like one.

correlation is not causation

Stop it you rabid virgins

A

To take care of a dog requires some level of commitment and loyalty to a living being

Have a qt fiancee as well as a dog, hes 7 and had him since 2 months old, around 100lbs. Almost every night i relax on the bed with him giving him hugs and stretches from his earlier run. I love that fucker, cant wait to get off to take him into the woods for a run

R8 MY PUPPER

Ey bby wan sum fk?

Loyal handgun that hates minorities that i can pet. Women like as well

look at the size of that fucker!

Your boy is getting it from Chad Thunderknot every time you leave the house. Thankfully dogs can't talk.

K9/10

This.

My dog has shown me what unconditional love really means.

Most loyal creature to walk the earth.

If I get laid or have a qt gf, Im set. I dont need more. Pussy is pussy.

If you really need more pussy to have your self-worth measured, then you are not a happy person.

Dog owners are
>less neurotic
>more extroverted
>more agreeable
>more conscientious

All positive personality traits. People that get any pet but a doggo tend to have a screw loose in some way

Why are dogs such best Cred Forums?

Enjoy being cucked by Ahmed, I'll just be here enjoying my time with my loyal pupper

you don't need to worry about people having too much pussy here, they are all degenerate losers

Fuck off faggot anyone who cares about their pet wouldn't molest it
You aren't any better than a pedo you disgusting fucking leaf

When you have a dog, you're responsible for the welfare of a severely retarded creature 24/7. That experience makes dealing with women, who are only mildly retarded, much easier. It also gives you insight into how behaviour is incentivized, and thus how to keep women from their destructive behaviours.

because if i bring a person home my dog doesnt know he barks for 5 hours straight and its wierd yo cheat on your Gf with another "person" in the house

Dogs are high maintenance in the attention department just like women & children.
That simple.

8/10 wish my own cat wasn't a fatass

" Woman Allegedly Had Sex With Dogs, Pondered Bigger Canine"
huffingtonpost.com/entry/woman-had-sex-with-dogs-pondered-bigger-canine-police-say_us_56f4056de4b02c402f66a280

Don't trust people who own dogs, just don't

What if I own both?

Kek I know that feel. Sometimes my gf remarks that I'm more affectionate towards my doge than to her.

did they also ask canadians?

Because they have evolved alongside humans for thousands of years and they make nigger and mudslimes go beserk.

Unconditional loyalty breeds unconditional loyalty.

Who the fuck walks a cat?

say what bitch

it's because they use dogs to get their ass and dicks licked already lmao

reminder that women who own dogs and are single, do lewd thing with their dogs.

u just don't get it

>I can't cheat with other women because I love my dog more than any whore around there

seems legit, good for them.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Hans bringing the bants

fuck dogs. wait no well you know what i mean

So fuckin true. They can't stand them

They don't, stop making shit out like that to be so common. Honestly the stupid crap I see repeated here it's no wonder you people actually believe this shit. You blow stuff way out of proportion probably because you project onto those women

you call it struggle cuddle, i call it battle paddle

someone who understands that outdoor cats are not good but still wants to exercise their cat.

It don't vote for Hillary

This will happen to your pupper

You can't pet minorities

dogs don't have attitude like this

You need a lot of empathy to want a pet?
That is if your not just getting the pet as like a guard/attack thing

>italy
>posting pasta
Here's a (you), paisano!

anything can happen

Oh it's you again

Most adulterous countries:

>Denmark (cats)
>Germany (cats)
>Italy (cats)
>France (cats)
>Belgium (cats)
>Norway (cats)
>Finland (cats)
>United Kingdom (cats)
>Spain (dogs)

Hmm.

and i mean anything

>why are men who own dog(s) literally the best men around?

Because they understand and appreciate a virtue of loyalty.

How much dosage do you need to get the job done based in weight?

FUGGING

I dunno mate , my friends pupper is smarter than half of human females , her knowledge of the English language is astonishing .

>uk
>cats
fuck of you ignorant burger we are a well known nation for loving dogs eat shit

omg hngggg

>woman here
You know the rules

Least likely to cheat is another way of saying most likely To be cheated on.

It's mutual though don't oppress me cunt

Kek shows his disapproval with your singles

that's right

>owning a f250

No love is greater than that of a mans for his fish.

im so angry, words words words etc.

it all makes sense now

i own 4 dogs. want to be my croatian mail order bride?

give this man a fish

>dog
>mutual
fuck off you degenerate virgin

doesnt work with women (dog owners)
and women with cats are more likely to cheat.
women who respect father and mother are less likely to cheat.
thats my experience.

Dogs and all Anika's basically aren't loyal. Cut off food supply for a few days and see how fast your nigger pets turn on you. These lazy helpless fuckers just want their next meal.

>Hungary
Step up your game, Bratanki. You're bringing shame to V4

>implying the woman isnt sexually abusing your mutt
I dont need chad dick when I have this dog fucking me

except for dogs who nearly starve because they won't eat their owners corpse if they die
it's not all, but it happens enough to prove you wrong

Unlike a woman, a Dog is Loyal. Women are not loyal. Men who own dogs are loyal. The most important attribute for a woman besides being good looking a cooking is loyalty. Feed me, Fuck me, be loyal.

No that's fuc--Flag

Men like dogs because they are loyal companions who the man takes care of

why would an unloyal or selfish person be drawn to dogs

disgraceful

This desu. I just need a dog and a fleshlight.

welp, its time to doggo r8 time.

r8 my doggos

>t. a woman acting defensive because she fucks her dog

>Has never met a homeless person with a dog before
Dogs will die for their masters.

That gave me a dog fever. I miss my beagles. High energy dogs

Definitely hangout with all day tier

>burger so thirsty he wants to fucks dogs and claims everyone does the same to justify it

Well normies don't walk cats soooo.....

/thread

If I were to lock my best friend in my house and starve him, I think he'd probably turn on me as well.

I'm sure they'll make delicious enchiladas

Agreed on all counts.
I always used to argue with my neighboor regarding what to do with stray dogs. His stance was THEY DIN DU NUFFIN.
Mine was, and still is culling.

A few months ago i had an entire pack of stray dogs following a female in heat. All of them in my backyard, barking at me. Grabbed my chainsaw and served a couple of them. Had a lot of fun btw. Especially when the first one tried to bite the blade and ended up with his head split in 2 lmao

You do realise you can't just chainsaw living things like that irl right? It's hard to do

Because raising a dog is itself inherently selfless. Their owners voluntarily sacrifice their time to care for their dog which is incapable of offering anything in return except companionship.

... China actually has pet dogs?

Dog
>"you love me and feed me, you must be a god.

Cat
>"you love me and feed me, I must be a god."

citation needed

Are you implying I don't know my own dog? He loves it and he loves me deal with it you dogsexophobe

theyknowyourthebitch/10

Try it. Get a pig carcass and try to chainsaw it. Then imagine if it was actively resisting and moving around

Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog

I know your baiting but this is what leafs actually think

>that never happened

>he doesn't have two dogs and three outdoor/barn cats

Dogs for the companionship, and outdoor cats are GOAT at killing pests

calm down mario
chain chomps aren't even that bad

I don't have a chainsaw and I'm not buying a chainsaw and a pig carcass just to prove that you're wrong when you won't provide any evidence
you're such an annoying piece of shit ,satan

Laugh all you want, but there's at least one confirmed story of woman who got fucked by a male dolphin

I have a dog and a cat. A wife and two kids. My mother gets home from holiday in Croatia tomorrow. I shall collect her from the airport.
Being a man means protecting, providing and caring. And above all love.
Experiencing love is food for the soul.
My dog likes rabbits. She is very fast.

Why are you arguing when you don't even fucking know anything about it? Seriously?

Poor puppy ;(

Top doggos and puppers lads

I hope the Italians put you on a spit and feed you to the dogs you fucking ricenigger piece of shit

>implying you've ever left your mom's basement

Dog owners are also mostly white. Really makes you think

>which is incapable of offering anything in return except companionship.
I'd partially disagree on the grounds that dogs can provide a useful service to their owners, like leading blind folk and assisting in therapy and the such.

Hell, I once met up with someone with Celiac who had a dog that sniffed out gluten in food.

That said, I understand that these are exceptions and agree with the sentiment.

>Muslims

Hello subhuman Ahmed rape baby. How's Sicily this time of year?

>tfw your cat kicks two giant dogs' asses

Rode them like a cowboy and shredded their backs with his mighty hind saws.

Fuck dogs nigga.

>The barking jew is your only friend

The nigger one looks high as fuuuuck

They said it was a Yorkie but I doubt it

Do you have astroturf in your house?

most pathetic post of the day goes to another american
I can't tip you but be assured I'm clapping

This is good news. My husband wanted to get a dog once we had our first child and he was a decent age. He had a dog growing up and really likes them.

WOOF THIS

it checks out, I have no dog and I really wanna fuck other chicks

shieeet

Pitbull memes aside, I'm white and own a pitbull/boxer mix.
>judge me

if you ain't cheatin', you're cheating yourself

>my husband
This is bait right? Theres a few people on here that claim to be married women and somehow I suspect that most of them aren't and that they are just baiting, so rightly I will conclude that this is as well. Happy Hondukin and have a (you)

Mods...ban him. This goes too far. Idc about hajis getting their heads cut off but this....worse than cp. someone find this fags address

I saw some old lady walking her dog on a leash with the cat following unleashed
I asked her if that was her cat or if she just had some cat following her around and she was like "nah, it's mine. he always follows me and the dog around when we go for a walk."

Does it have autism?

Man I can watch ISIS kill people all day long and laugh at it, but I would legitimately shoot the person responsible for this.

Okay. Believe what you want. Anything any user says is questionable.

who said it was a woman?

>Being a Chevy fag

My old friend is getting old.

Required Watch for this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMyI9RFU9pk

Pic is to get noticed.

Do you have a pet nigger in your basement?

this guy

it's not really "unconditional loyalty" when you yourself have to train it to be that way by providing for it.

i can't stand the illogical "logic" of dog people. they are not to be trusted.

>1 post by this ID

youtu.be/GX3ENRaEPFU?t=6s

ment to reply to bellow

A dog keeps a man sane from women's bullshit.

Yeah, you can go ahead and put your life @ risk because of Filipino: The Gluten-Sniffing Poochie

>tfw he actually got banned.

Good job, lads

fuck off achmed

Why you gotta make me feel those feels bro?

>Anything any user says is questionable.
So you're either autistic or a woman! Wow! No one in their right mind would not be able to see the logical flaw in that

Red pilled dog names go

>had first kid
Most fags don't adopt kids let alone get married

They probably counted dogs that were kept in cages to be cooked later as pets.

>Fucking dogs, kill them all i say.

t. Mohammed al Mohammedi

My cat loves doing the exact same thing when I walk my German Shepherd, people get a kick out of it due to the unusual situation.

>tfw my nine and a half year old great dane died two weeks ago

The hardest part is that I'm already sort of used to it. It's only when I pull out the pictures that I realize something is wrong.

Maternal instincts and the need to want to love something unconditionally. Something most women can't do. Sure they'll gawk over the dog but will they truly care for it? The answer is no women view dogs the way they view their men they're just an accessory to them. Btw obligatory KYS you roastie whore.

NO BARKS REQUIRED

owning a dog redpills one in many ways

Go down to the shelter and get another pup. There's plenty to choose from.

The bird seems to have fallen off of your flag, Mexico.

Roughly 18 people are raped to death by dolphins each year.

>thread about dogs
>people for whatever reason post pictures of their stunted toy dogs for old people

I won't get in the way of your love for your dog but it's not really capturing the ideals of trust and loyalty that a proper hound or working terrier does.

Buddy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw doggo takes a giant runny dump but no one is around so you just leave it there

what was it

we fuck dogs when you go to work

dog getting tortured

Ya, working dogs or high energy breeds have the true "dog spirit", or as I say "a dog's dog"

>mfw that's few white male on black female rapes that take place a year

Dog fucker detected

I already have two other dogs, which kind of helps the transition. But when you get home and you don't have that 3 foot tall dog trying to jump on you, you tend to remember all the times she's been there.

A man who owns a dog wishes to love and to be loved.

I'm actually going to become a first time dog owner since living on my own. Anyone have opinions on American Eskimos? Pic related, puppy I am going to see Monday.

>outdoor cats >dogs >indoor cats

Loyalty.

If the women would be more trustworthy, the men would invest more time into family and less trying to find a woman that would be more loyal to them, ending up being disloyal themselves.
A dog at least gives men a loyal feeling, hence the given fact.

This won't ever change though. It's programmed into our biology and has something to do with primal procreation.

Subtle

No, no, no, no.

Go to a shelter and get a puppy there. Why do you think you need some expensive "special" dog?

By buying a dog you are directly killing a dog in a shelter or a pound that you could have adopted. Buying purebred dogs is literally asking for expensive genetic defects/shit that will kill your dog at a young age.

All because you had to have some "special" dog, mutt dogs wouldn't love you as much right?

Study shows that op is giant faggot..

This again.. my sides on orbit.

this is why you don't buy purebred dogs.

Eye diseases are a concern in American Eskimo Dogs, especially cataracts, and also progressive retinal atrophy, which occurs at 2-6 years old and always progresses to blindness. Fortunately, a simple DNA test is available for PRA in American Eskimo Dogs, so you can find out at any time whether your dog has the disease, carries the disease, or is completely clear of it.
Allergies cause itchy skin and can lead to bacterial skin infections (pyoderma).
Orthopedic diseases in American Eskimo Dogs include luxating patella, Legg-Calve-Perthes disease, and hip dysplasia. The Orthopedic Foundation of America evaluated the hip X-rays of 750 American Eskimo Dogs and found 9% dysplastic. That's a high.
According to the Michigan State University Thyroid Database, up to 12% of American Eskimo Dogs have hypothyroidism.
Other serious health issues in this breed include epilepsy and urinary stones.

Ya I know the feels. I once had two dogs that died a week apart. One went on Christmas morning, the other died on new years day. Talk about pain. They were 14 years old. Two weeks past and I adopted a pitbull. Pitbulls actually make great pets.

>(especially if the dog is still alive inside of it)

Shelter was the first place I looked. All they have in my regions are cats. They only have about 1-2 dogs a week that are quickly adopted. So I think me killing a dog is out of the question.

stfu newfag

This, this this. So fucking much this.

I have a similar breed, but definately what said.

If you really care about animals you'll adopt from the pound or local animal shelter, because they need it most.

Purebreds are for snooty rich people, dog shows, legit breeders, and of course scumbag breeders looking to make quick cash through milling.

If the companionship is all you want, get a similar looking dog, most shelters have a good idea of the breed, and pick on up who really needs it.

brazilian answer, best answer

i was scared that it was one of those torture videos

Why do you have an entire folder of guys fucking fish?

>Wants to be a nigger
>Is white trash and doesn't know he is already a nigger

>study reveals
stopped listening

s-class dog names
Rider stranger buddy chopper dogmeat ranger Riley ginger sounder coder commander

You two sound like a couple of lib faggots

real bro in a pony tail

Adopted this guy last summer, best decision I've made in my life.

Cute doggos, lads

I dont like dogs
thats probably I got no puss

I miss my dog.

Once I move out of the city I'm gonna get one or two dogs.
I'll buy domestic of course. Master race breed.

Dog owners understand what loyalty is.

>tonberry Pepe
Saved

Nice pasta Ragu nigger

Fair assessment. Not a nigger, probably white trash.

You realize that alot of people on this forum are white supremacists, right? I think the answer to the question, "Why do you want a purebred puppy instead of a neutered adult mutt?" is rather obvious -- mutts are the niggers of the canine world, and having a neutered dog or adopyig a dog that is already grown is about the most blue-pilled thing you can do. The argument that mutts will love you just as much as a purebred is moot....you could say the same about marrying a black woman versus a white one.

Always the same fucking Italian, I remember your little story Boutique strangling a dog with a telephone wire and poisoning it.

Bowser?

>Woman here

LOL you guys are so gullible, god damn it.

My dog was loyal but slightly retarded

Blondi

I know this feel. Was forced to give my two dogs of ten years up because my landlord.
I still remember watching them being taken away whilst they looked through the back window of a strangers car. I feel so ashamed I couldn't have done anything else to keep them with me

That is a cute one my dude.

Men have dogs because they understand the value of loyalty. Women have dogs because they find them to be cute accessories.

Because dogs are filthy animals, just like you. So knowing that he could put up with one of these shitty animals probably makes you feel a lot more secure.

fuchsl

Jewish interpretation of this article:

Men who cheat are strong and attractive.

Good fathers and husbands are worthless and pathetic.

I think I'd always name mine after a British submarine. Trafalgar, Triumph or Vanguard, something like that anyways.

First the poison, and the then the phone cord goddammit!

If you buy the working version and not the show dog.

SAVAGE

Insanely intelligent but sheds so much its unreal. But it's the only dog breed outside of border collies that is substantially smarter than a mutt. Most purebreds are toddlers, mutts are like 4 year olds, eskies and border colliesare like 7 year olds

Not bad. Sounds like a good name for a bully dog or a mastiff

Me too user.

>tfw my dog of 20 years died a couple of years ago.

How long does it normally take before you're ready to get a new pet after your old one dies? I thought I would be ready by now, but every time I think about it I just get sad and think about my old dog.

Am i a queer for not wanting a dog for the fear of the dog for no reason deciding to rip my face off in my sleep?

I just have this notion that animals aren't as loyal as people believe they are. They might be holding in a some sort of a grudge for having to submit to "their master" all the time, and not being able to do anything about it.

not all mate. its actually a good gauge if the woman is good and not just using the dog as an accessory.
avoid anyone that dresses his/her dogs up

Anons can't tell the difference.
>Pro tip: a big difference is the size of the hind legs.

Me too. I was pleasantly surprised it was just some petting of best puppers vid. I can see hours of videos of people being tortured but can't handle seeing cute puppers get hurt at all.

Men own dogs because they are needy fucks, get yourself some self-confidence & a cat is the only choice.

they value loyalty. dogs are very loyal and the thing about loyalty is that it goes both ways.

I have an eskimo, I love her. She can yap a lot, but you can train that out easily. They're really loving.

Adopting a dog is efficient resource usage, and actually one of the best ways to get interesting dogs is the bizarro mutts from the pounds and rescue centres. Mutts tend to be hardy and are less likely to have genetic conditions due to hybrid vigor (assuming the crosses aren't too far apart, but even then).

Wanting airy fairy special breeds is for faggots who have already proven at the first hurdle they are going to be subpar dog owners who will either treat their dog like an ornament or like a baby, neither of which are goo. If you want a living ornament, get a cat, and remember even the most loyal dog is just a dog, not a child.

Most dogs are, but that's just fine.

Thanks bro, that's the name of my pitbull.
>smile on my face

r8 my best bud kevin.

Only a shitty pitbull would do that.

Thanks anyways for the concerns. Will be sure to look over those health risks again. Also I grew up with mutt dogs and never had any issues with them. As I mentioned before the shelters in my region have no issue with getting dogs adopted. Friend of mine volunteers there and tells me most dogs are off to new families in several days after being brought in. Don't want a pure breed for reasons that were listed, I am looking at the Eskimos because of all the new liters around my town they were the ones close enough and interested me.

But yeah, the health issues are a concern will look more into it, thanks.

They know how to love

the moment you get a new one, its impossible not to feel love for it.

>Am i a queer for not wanting a dog for the fear of the dog for no reason deciding to rip my face off in my sleep?
not a queer. some people dont like dogs. period.
you'd be a cunt if you purposely hurt a dog.

Don't think of your new pet as a "replacement" get a new pet as an "addition" that's what I did to help.

Stout, stern and ready for pupping.

Once again Ireland comes top of the league in Western Europe.

Found the fat ugly dyke.

So after reading this thread, the question goes : which one would you rather kill pol, a rightwinger dog hater or a leftwinger dog lover ?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to support legit breeders ?

i hate that one where a nigger kicks a cat and another where a nignog is hurting a dog. it always gets posted here

Cause they're used to being around Complete Bitches.

Japan really has more dogs?

Post ur doggos

has bitten several butts of mailmen

it doesn't matter if the shelters don't have an issue with getting dogs adopted, the general point is that there is no reason to PAY TO CREATE NEW DOGS when HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dogs are DESTROYED in shelters every year.

Of course. It's mostly German shepherds I see irl with those disgusting low-to-the-ground hips, just their walking around is off putting. I would want my dog to be as healthy as possible and not become a cripple (or at least have significantly increased risk for that) in old age.

lel China has a lot of dogs. i think we all know why

>a pet reflect its ownders
Yep. And you see this in how people choose dogs who look like them.

Dog owners are beta faggots that treat their dog as a replacement for children.

rate my pup lads

Oh it's this copy pasta again

>He doesn't have a Rottweiler

>dirty musling trying to ruin the thread

looks like he barks a lot

hybrid vigor is a spook the only improvment you are seeing is the lack of inbreeding(because of shitty breeding practices) working breeds (like cattle dogs) are extremely healthy when compared to the mutated trash breeds like bulldogs

Ban this faggot. This shit is absolutely disgusting. Don't even click on it, literal dog torture abuse. Disgusting.

Never in my life have I ever laughed and got angry at the same time.

then you're both dumb and arrogant

Go back to normalfag cancer.

I bet I could shave with that edge m8.

Dogs are loyal and are an integral part of the family unit, so the male is most likely also.

mudslime detected

I took your bait and was mad for a solid 10 seconds. Congratz

What did you find funny brazil bro? I'm actively trying to improve my shitposting, i would like some feedback so i can come up with something better next time

This movie pleased me greatly.
It bothered my gf for some reason.

cute

very quiet actually. occasionally barks when a stranger solicits the house or an animal roams the backyard at night

Funny you say that.
My brother and his gf adopted a dog after she insisted on it during months (he did not really want it but he conceded), so she picked up one in a shelter.

Gf left because she is an hypergamic slut (my brother is a young doctor but she found a radiologist who will earn more), my brother told her "that's your dog, you wanted it, you keep it", she kept it 2 weeks in her parent's house then called him back and told "if you don't take it I sell it on internet".
Now he has a dog that me and my parents has to keep when he is at work.

Anyway the animal is happy because we always had dogs at home and treated them like little kings (there is still discipline though) but the episode really redpilled me on how vain women are.

I understand that. Now my point is that there is literally no fucking dogs to adopt in my region.

Could have moved into a different house.

Nice b8 m8.

Proper fucked?

Also I use dogs for work. My family has a farm and our dogs help herd our stock. Great for security too.

What's the best big dog breed to get, pol? Gf wants a golden but they seem like the vanilla of dogs. I was thinking about a husky or dalmatian or something

>Because they have evolved alongside humans for thousands of years
they have evolved alongside whites for thousands of years
FTFY

Sinclair. Name of my dog.

You hope that dont you? You hope we're all on your level

Dude, I'm all for shelter adopts, but it's also excessive to expect someone to drive or fly a long ways to get a dog. If local options aren't good, then getting one from a breeder is certainly an option.

Birb masterrace

Nah, there are some things that only truly sick people enjoy.

You're not 2edgy, you're just a faggot.

this
>just as loyal as a dog
>just as emotive
>just as friendly
>just as happy to see you
>easier to care for
>make nice sounds

I love dogs but I'd rather keep a cockatiel or a couple of parakeets

Nothing sadder than growing up with your dog and watching them grow old. I was 12 when I got my Labrador, we lived out in the country so I spent most my days running around with her and playing games. Now I am 25 and she doesn't like walking around too much because it tires her out easy.

I love doggos.

That said, I'm sorry that being a simple user like the rest of us was not enough. Go fuck yourself.

The same thing happened to me. In relationship, get begged for dog for months, get dog, we break up, I'm curved to keep dog.

Turns out she has a patten of this exact thing. When the guys told her, no, we will not dress the dog up, she split.

Women who want that shit use them as accessories and it's disgusting.

Luckily, the dog makes me very happy.

Yup. Funny how way more people are killed by dolphins than sharks, about half a person a year or 1 person every two years worldwide.

A big problem with women is that they tend to be clingy and force a man to cut back on other relationships. When a man starts getting lonely because he can't spend much time with male friends and can't do anything (even on a friend basis) with other women, any woman trying to seduce him is basically guaranteed to succeed. A dog can help fill the void.

now that's impressive

Dogs have always been the white man's loyal companion and a defender of the home.

looks like that dog got a taste of justice that day
also some arab flesh

I get the feeling that most of these aren't commands, the dog is just really good at holding still with something in its mouth while the camera is set up.

>When the guys told her, no, we will not dress the dog up, she split.

Oh my fucking god this.
>Just recently I go to visit my parents for a BBQ.
>Younger brother got a new GF who he brought with him.
>Comes with this stupid looking god costume.
>Tries to put it on the family dog I mentioned here
>I tell her to stop cause she is way too old for that shit and the costume is too small.
>"Come on user don't be a dick! Just want to take a few pics with her, it'll be cute!"
>"No, seriously, fuck off."
>She leaves and my brother comes back in and gets in my face.
>"Did you tell my gf to fuck off?"
>"Yeah she wanted to put that faggy costume on Coal."
>Bro looks back at our old dog just laying on her pillow wanting to have her 15th nap that day.
>He then looks back at his gf and tells her to fuck off.

Love my brother but he has the worst taste in women sometimes.

I hate people who dress their dogs up like theyre dolls