Name ONE positive thing Mexico has contributed to the world in the last 50 years. Pro tip: you can't

Name ONE positive thing Mexico has contributed to the world in the last 50 years. Pro tip: you can't

tacos y burritos y big booty latinas

they provede that american white trash can't compete with nigger and need a wall to protect their ass.

Mexican Food and drugs and 100 Years of Solitude

Alberto Del Rio

Out here in Texas, certain Mexican food has become integrated into an American Tex Mex cuisine. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy non-chain breakfast tacos and such. And so would anyone else.

the beginings of color TV, although it was financed by US it was made by a mexican

mota and dead mexicans
checkm8

Lowered the crime in Compton

This qt

El Chavo Del Ocho

VAD
Ebooks
predicting premature infants
the use of hydrogen peroxide as rocket fuel
GNOME
Continuous-flow intersection, this alone effects us more than any place on earth in daily lives.

Alcubierre warp drive

Can mexicans explain this picture?

You need to build a wall to protect youself from the northern cuckholdry.

Dude, Mexicans are alright. I don't need them to contribute anything new. Bull fights, luchadores, telenovelas are awesome. There politicians, military commanders, police, and judges all need to be dragged behind a horse til death. You'd think a people with so much endemic corruption would stop looking to the government. They'd be perfect if they stopped.

color tv

some fag stopping a peaceful protest against him being able to legally marry his POZ master.

Taco-bowls :^)

They are destroying the United States, that is a positive to the left.

In al likelihood one of your ancestors or partner to your descendants.

There the head of ICAO at the moment.

The contribute safety management systems to the aviation industry worldwide.

Cheap midgrade weed.

The food is older than 50yrs and most of it came from Spain anyway.

Everything with a tortilla is mexican.

It is the other way around, its like you are trying to say the original "cowboy," is Whhhhaaate

Color television

Shows of human anatomy.

Carlos Slim

Caesar salad (past fifty, but I am hungry, fuck you)

>Big booty latinas

We have that in the whole continent.

>American education

From that SJW thread was pretty good.

SHART

Crunch wrap chalupa nigger. Don't forget it

HIV.

An infinite amount of cheap labour.

> Mario José Molina-Pasquel Henríquez (born March 19, 1943) is a Mexican chemist and one of the most prominent precursors to the discovery of the Antarctic ozone hole. In 2004 he became professor at the University of California, San Diego and the Center for Atmospheric Sciences at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography. He was a co-recipient of the 1995 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his role in elucidating the threat to the Earth's ozone layer of chlorofluorocarbon gases (or CFCs), becoming the first Mexican-born citizen to ever receive a Nobel Prize in Chemistry.[5] Molina is a climate policy adviser to President of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto.[6]

Also, in the Mexican School System they teach us that we invented Color TV, but that's a lie.

Unless it's a tortilla on it's own

Salma Hayek turned 50 a couple weeks ago.

Our version of the sjws, the chairos.

They have successfully destroyed USA's demographics without any way to reverse.

The raising of rich peoples white kids, teaching them good values as table manners, speaking a different language, and HOW TO BE FAMILY ORIENTED!

More like the Rich got richer with having Mexican workers and paying them crumbs. Stay in your flavela nigger

A fucking Hilary supporter, stupid slut

You also would be a favela monkey if whites did not teach you the way to live in proper human housing.

this

intellectuals

that Ted Cruz guy

Go back to the amazon you sea monkey look alike, Portugal shouldn't of ever gave you niggers civilization! kek

I thought he was canadian?

NOPE, Cuban hog he is

>tfw talking to a better without even realizing

>And so would anyone else.

I hate tacos and burritos.

Salma Hayek. That might be two things though.

its an anti gay march and a faggit

>big booty latinas

wat

Maracas, sombreros, bigotes

>use of hydrogen peroxide as rocket fuel
Germans were using it before WWII dumbshit.

I believe you, but the world doesn't

>mexican intellectuals
Gee, I didn't know tortillas were introduced to America within the last 50 years.

Go get fucked by your crooked cartel cops while riding a bus to school.

I was talking about your claim that most mexican food came from spain, that's retarded and so are you.
Kill yourself nigger.

These dubs

Fuck

Now we're talking