I've noticed there's many people on Cred Forums and the alt right in general who enjoy and talk about the anime Neon...

I've noticed there's many people on Cred Forums and the alt right in general who enjoy and talk about the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion, and use memes from the show. It puzzles me that they would choose this specific anime.
Is there anyone on this board that does who can tell me why they like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9b06JueIwo
my.mixtape.moe/quftxk.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's good, watch it and see why

I was going to make this a Rei thread but lost my Rei folder.

Because they have garbage tastes in Anime and just about everything else.

>Not watching Cowboy Beebop for your /pol gains

Giant robots fighting eldritch abominations with a BAD END.

It's fairly mainstream and recognizable without being Naruto.

because asuka is a raging anti-semite

>the alt right in
>non ironically using term (((alt right)))

bumping with KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL alt right memes

attack on titan is pretty redpilled

>watching anime

I don't actually fully understand the fascination either.

Bumping for a serious answer.

>they would choose this specific anime.
because they're cucks

a real patrician watches anime like getter robo armageddon.

get rid of that betashit out of here

Cred Forums is not alt-right and everyone likes NGE.

Fuck off, CNN.

>NGE
>betashit

So you're 14 years old, right?

>everyone likes NGE.
i don't

i think it's for beta nu males

nge is beta shit though.

getter robo armageddon gives me a raging boner, but nge makes me flaccid

Why? Because NGE shows using child soldiers is actually really fucked up?

says the guy with a rainbow flag desu

nge is not fucked up. call me when you have rapists and serial killers piloting your giant robots

getter also pretty much has the best ops senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=S9b06JueIwo

nge is for cucks, anno was a cuck.

You're in the wrong place, if you want to talk to the people really qualified to answer your question you need to go to

i suspect that if i do they'll just say NGE was shit, besides i don't think Cred Forums is very political

Doesn't being a dumb contrarian for contradiction's sake get bothersome after a while?

it is shit

basically plebian shit

fact, most people who watch nge will vote for hillayylmao larry

The fuck? Is this how the MSM interviews Cred Forums?

i think OP wants me to post eva memes
but he's a faggot that has no balls to properly ask

but i will post anyways

not at all

i hate nge because it promotes beta nu males and cucks

i expect pol to have better taste in non cucked and non beta male chinese cartoons

because it has best girl

nge is cartoon for cucks

people who watch it are cucks

hello cuck how does it feel to be beta nu male cuck

>asukuck
>best

nothing wrong with that rare f(l)ag

>posts ramiel
>assumes I'm talking about asuka

How about that visual comprehension

of course, italy, country of cucks where a gay faglord rules their world

fuck off cuck

Bretty good.
my.mixtape.moe/quftxk.webm

Y so mad, LBGT-kun?

EVA is good because the message is fuck what both sides are telling you, make your own decisions even if it leaves the vast majority of the population as tang

>everyone likes evangelion
top fucking kek
I remember being a teenager

it's a shit design

nge fans are some of the most cucked people on the planet.

keep going plz
its
R A R E
A
R
E

to see this flag
quick go on before i forget your name

because it fits the age group, it was super popular back then

>EVA is good because the message is fuck what both sides are telling you
yes because that's so original and new in anime

also fuck of canacuck
fuck off cucked cuck

It's got Asuka, and Asuka is cute.

Every now and then you have to take a break from the impossibly depressing reality that reptilian Illuminati Jews control the world governments and are actively trying to destroy your entire species by mass importing monsters, an act endorsed by many of your own kind. Sometimes, the grim truth that you're a lone soldier in enemy territory gets too much, and you just have to take a break.

Since Kit-Kats are made by the Jews, I think Asuka is a good substitute for the aforementioned break time accessory.

>literal cuck country of cucklords

explain this lol

explain NGE first

fuck off aussiecuck this is my thread fucking faggot go eat some kangaroo's asshole

it's a literal 2deep4u anime with the actual depth of a puddle

only cucks and beta nu males watch it

of course, cuckservatives hold shinji as their personal pride cup of cucks

Mate it's half past four, there are no kangaroos out. They're hiding from the Emu/Spider Coalition forces.

Also, rare flag. Is that even a real country?

Surprised nobody posted this

It's a rock off the coast of Madagascar. Literally the island off the coast of another island

ITT: newfags get baited

>genki Rei

Heresy.

it's niggers and indians stranded on an island

hey, don't be rude.

It also has Gauls and chinks.

humans need other humans to fill their gaps and overcome their problems /fears

trying to unerstand each other is essential to live in peace with others

this guy's comics are fucking horrible, the fact that they get posted here so often is pretty telling about the current quality of the board, not to mention that this thread is still up
>I browse Cred Forums and copied a shit artstyle
WOW

Kid with chronic depression and under developed emotions and empathy, brought on by parental necklect and the lack of love, is forced to control a biological god-like entity, carrying the entire fate of humanity on his shoulders.
Kid gets sexually attracted to the clone of his mother whom his father created to fuck into a dreamscape of joining his wife in eternal pleasure.
Kid has to live with a caretaker with father issues who is confused over her attraction to men akin to her father and the kid boy she has to take care of.
Shinji is later joined with a semi syncophant teenage girl whom was subjugated to emotional abuse by her mother who had gone insane.

Shinji gets on a rollercoaster of emotional mindshattering experiences, crippling depression and borderline insanity as his mind slowly slips from his grasp. At the end he has to make the ultimate decision newly made as god to seek either truth or pleasure.

The series asks questions of human nature, what is love, why is love and how does one love?
10/10 among one of the best pieces from japanese animation.

See Also, the "2deep4u" aspect could be a part of it. Deals with a lot of things that could be considered Cred Forums tier, like (((SEELE))) or (((NERV)))
It's not that big of a deal, really.

>the Malaysiafag finally figured out how to use a proxy

Evangelion was garbage.

It was god tier until they started fucking it up with biblical references, and Rei became god-like cockslut for Shinji.

But they had to fuck it up. So the end result is trash.

Well it's official then, Kek hates the comic fag...

The biblical imagery is only there to set a theme and a tone, thinking otherwise makes you a fool.

>Rei became god-like cockslut for Shinji.
All this "I don't understand it so it sucks" idiots.

>everything I don't agree with is proxy shills

Even Anno said the Christian references were just to look cool. Kill yourself.

oc comin through

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT TRUMP

This is pretty great desu. Good work.

fantastic

I like it because it represents a time in my life when I was a raging faggot and it helps me realize how far I've come. It's babby's first greenpill for people who aren't retarded. Basically Kierkegaard: The Anime, which in turn makes it semi-fascist, see pic related. I mean EoE has Shinji choosing individual pain over collective comfort is basically him choosing the right over the left, and Episode 26 is him realizing that he creates his own reality. But then again maybe this is bullshit and I'm projecting my own beliefs onto the show. It's a Rorschach test which is why it's interesting to discuss, what you say about the show tells more about the person watching it then the show itself.

>he actually takes what the master troll Anno says at face value
this is why the show is 2deep4u

Its a shame shenji didn't have Trump as a dad

One trump rally and he would be in that robot

Shinji rejects the ultimate form of communism in the End of Evangelion. He'd rather be a self-sufficient individual in a hellish apocalyptic nightmarescape than a part of the marxist liquid lifeform.

of course, pretty much the entire rest of the world gets subsumed, except for Asuka.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

>I've noticed there's many people on Cred Forums and the alt right in general who enjoy and talk about the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion

You just made that up, didn't you?

Barron get in the robot

It's an abstract kind of heil.

I don't doubt the rest of the show's depth, but I don't think he's so much of a faggot to lie about a few crosses being something other than a thing to look "cool".

IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU WANT, ANYTHING AT ALL

come to me

The white master is having her hideous Jew-servant treat her legs with nutritious Aryan semen to keep her feet soft and beautiful. What else?

thank you for this
t. OP

>"GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJII!!!"
Basically the entire plot of Evangelion.

Asuka is so fucking perfect.
How can Reifags even live with themselves?

The doujins.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Are you some newfag or something? Anime has been on Cred Forums since forever. Also Asuka is shit.

The manga is better

Why has nobody pointed out that it is basically Cred Forumss happening theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

Depends on the kind of happening. That works when WW3 breaks out, but for other happenings Decisive Battle may be more appropriate.

worst happening theme
>le tumbling down meme
maybe fits if you're a nihilist underage b& that hates himself and doesn't want to stride through the apocalypse

Wow I just finished re-watching end of evangelion a couple minutes ago. Man I don't think this show has anything super right wing it's just not left wing and the anime/memes of the anime are good shit so why wouldn't you see it on a practically anime site?

Also Komm susser Todd lyrics are great to sing in happening threads.

There are other ways to set theme and tone.

This is literally what happens. Rei decides she really likes Shinji, and will shape reality to match what he wants.

But they didn't look cool

Also:
>Anno said

Ahahaha.

>Not understanding that it's ironic

>But they didn't look cool
Cool, like Fun, is subjective and the precise qualifiers will vary from person to person.

The west find eastern mysticism and religion exotic and strange, the east finds western occultism and religion exotic and strange.

It's KitKat
Apparently the hyphen was deleted in a Berenstain Bears style incident

>y-you don't g-get it!
what a fucking joke
literally anything else is better
next you'll tell me to rip a spliff and listen to it again
this is the biggest problem with evafags,
>you didn't understand it
is the only defense ya'll ever fucking have for this show's shit
knowing it's ironic does not make it good

Daily reminder that SEELE are ZOG and the human instrumentality program = globalism

Cred Forums likes anime, and Evangelion just so happens to be one of the most well-liked.

There is no deeper reason, it just looks cool.

hamlet explained it best here

Mate I don't even watch NGE, I first heard the song in one of the threads when the Chinese stock market collapsed in 2015.

I really don't give a shit, to me it's always been enjoyed ironically and given the nature of Cred Forums I just assumed that's the way it was for everyone.

Why don't you get your facts straight before you fly off the handle?

If you unironically believe the "xddd eva is just 2deep4me yeah right evafags" meme then it really is too deep for you.
83 iq niggers (you) simply cant understand it.

maybe you should accept that you are too dumb to understand it and stick to things like Kill la Kill

nice presumptions
>get your facts straight
>about my opinion and experiences
mate I don't fucking know you, eat shit cunt
where do you think you are
>you don't get it!
everytime

>who enjoy and talk about the anime Neon Genesis Evangelion

everytime

You clearly don't belong here, so why don't you leave?

Because Cred Forums has been overrun with nu-weebs and NGE is entry level Toonami shit so they find that show first

>my moeshit and haremshit shows are the pinnacle of the superior Japanese artform known as anime

I never said that faggot. Those are equally as bad and entry level.

Because I'm interested in why people on Cred Forums like NGE, obviously.

rewatched the show recently and then watched the movie

holy shit ! never realised how nihilistic this shit is a teen.

pure desperation.
also the maker must have had some very bad experiences with women or they are jsut emasculatet to the max and have so muc selfhatred that it is unspeakable.

if you ignore the "story"
(that has its moments but is actually pretty absurd)

and just look at the themes you see what fkn demoralising lives the maker must live.

it has some impresive animations thought.

It's older than Cred Forums. It dates back to the origins of the website.

It's something like a tradition.

Anno was going through deep depression when he wrote Evangelion.

That's why Asuka a best.

Seele, etc. being relevant to conspiracy theories.

>not Yui

Heh I dunno but gigguk a cool contentcreator made one about brexit early on the memes youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs

7/10

>redpilled as fuck
>esoteric as fuck
>fine-grain normie filter that catches 90% of the uninitiated who think they "get it" (see: 90% of the faggots ITT)
>(((SELEE))) all but names the you-know-hew
>Anno loves to troll basic bitch weebs and moe faggots
>openly shits on fantasy and escapism for their own sake
>subversively shits on nu-male beta faggotry through the failures of the cucked protagonist

The deeper you get into it the more you realize how based it is, provided you do your own thinking.

God that must feel awful

The fact is large portions of every single board's userbase probably likes NGE. It's a gateway anime for a lot of people, and a lot of people on Cred Forums are (of course) anime fans.

Animeposting is just a Cred Forums thing. There's no real deeper meaning behind it.

No, a real patrician watches Pico x CoCo x Chico

Hello there butthurt Malaysian.