Hillary is having a fucking meltdown on Twitter

Hillary is having a fucking meltdown on Twitter
HAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
twitter.com/pattisolisdoyle/status/776809402368192512
youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU
livenewschat.eu/top/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474043418805.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474043503892.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
huffingtonpost.com/james-rucker/can-black-people-trust-hillary_b_9312004.html
youtu.be/D8Np_HS7JN8
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776782482352009216
politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563
archive.is/7rn5a
archive.is/dhpkX
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

!!!PROOF!!!

The link below is to the memo Mark Penn who was a Clinton strategist in '08 sent describing Obama as "lack of American roots." and "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values."

Pic is entire 8 pages of Mark Penn 2008 Memo

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

>she's getting THIS desperate

delete your account

Is that actually Hillary or a staffer? If it's Hillary she is furious if it is the staff they are in panic.
If we are seeing a 1.8 % lead for her what is their internal polls showing?

Only tweets with a "- H" are dictated by her. The rest are just staffers.

Trump writes and/or dictates all of his tweets personally.

I counted 32 tweets about DJT in the last 24 hours

>that SJW-tier buttmad rant
wew lad

Their campaign is shitting the bed.

Whats "birtherism"? Is this manspreading your seed into women?

some retarded staffer who just messed up big time, and probally weren't aware hillary genuinly did say these things

The fuck is the bitch talking about he adressed the birth shot with "yep he is american" which is justhe funny BTW

This, what the fuck is that

Nice to know lying is the default reaction.

Ooooh the butthurt

She is having a meltdown.
Tippity toppity kek

she can't stop lying

Hillary needs to turn off the computer and take another 18 hour nap

>citing politifact
kek

Okay, her entire campaign staff is having a meltdown. It's pretty safe to assume Hillary is too though, don't you remember the Commander in Chief Forum where she talked down to veterans and went on tirades?

something about obama not being born in america or some shit, look it up yourself

>birtherism
I had to check what that means. Hillary is losing and she knows it. Soon moloch will come and claim her soul for not fullfilling her contract.

Lads I think Trump is doing this to get to her so she is rattled in the debates. Think about it.

"Birthism" is currently referrign to the claim that Obama was not born in America and is not a natural American citizen, and is not eligible to be president.
In about six years it will be like the other "isms" where it will be pushed as discrimination based on place of birth. It will be retooled as a term for the open-borders crowd to push for relaxation of citizenship laws and be used to shame what is left of American conservatives.

Looks like she is dumping all the talking points they planned to use during the debate since it's pointless to do so later now that he preemptively owned it.

Just imagine every tweet there being about Hillary and they end up mostly being true.

Birtherism is the idea that its "good" for men and women to reproduce. Basically HRC went into an epic shitstorm because of Trump's childcare plan and a lot of feminists are criticizing the bigoted belief that men and women reproducing with each other instead of attempting to reproduce with members of the same sex.

In all fairness, asians have straight hair too, so it isn't a white thing. It's a neanderthal thing.

Ever since they started manufacturing outrage the quality went real down

Oh she's rattled alright

>trump should apologize to the President

No, fuck that nigger. Can't wait to see him clowned on Inauguration day when his executive orders get nullified one after the other.

Thats exactly what hes doing. Check his debates, him getting his opponent so buttblasted they look ridiculous is what he does

Proof that it was a staffer: twitter.com/pattisolisdoyle/status/776809402368192512 they had to fire them. Just now hearing about the "rogue". It came out of there camp

*Their whoopsy

>Brick city

kek

context?

>tfw alive during the fucking memeiest election cycle there will ever be
>less than 60 days left and one candidate just can't handle the bantz
>other candidate is just a smug fuck who just keeps getting away with it (((HE CAN'T!)))

Just look at his smug as fuck facehe can barely hold it in

Africa

hillary is going to fucking explode on live TV

Nah, Hillary's not gonna do that.

The best part about her tweets are the replies. Only reason I follow her.

Watch Trump release his tax returns just before the debates. Hillary has now built her entire campaign around that one issue now that the racism label failed.

niggers
Are you new to this planet?

Death rattled

Hillary on suicide watch.

What ever happened to "someone who can get riled up by tweets is not someone who we want running our country?"

She's the one who started it all. Now she's trying to make her supporters forget about it by pinning the whole thing on the Don.

They released an internal poll from Florida today putting them three points ahead.

In other words, they're fucked and they know it.

>campaign officially booty blasted
I find it amazing that their whole campaign still tries to act as though it's a disgrace the Donald hasn't withdrawn and just given her the presidency already. And yet here they are lost in a world of 4D checkers

Fucking sweetness.

When is the first debate? In a couple weeks right?

i guess i should stay away from those during my visit then?

Hillary's campaign is stillborn.
We're just waiting for the afterbirth.

Pic related,.

Her campaign (her baby) pops out just before she bursts into flames.

>birtherism

>Let's build a future where love trumps hate.
>love trumps hate
>love Trump's hate
What is she doing?

>tune up for another episode of Hillary-can't-hold-the-pressure!

>CNN's headline

Jesus, they're so transparently biased.

in 10 days

What the fuck is POTUS

President of the United States. Don't forget to pay denbts.

Shut up. Hopefully no-one's dumb enough to buy your shit. No, it's the idea that Obama was not born in the US and was thus not eligible to be POTUS.

may already be dead, some inartful staffer is spamming this desperation out

I have a question, maybe some of you Americans can answer this.
Why should anyone be ashamed of starting the birther movement?
I really don't get what is fundamentally wrong with asking a president (or candidate) to prove he was born in the USA if that's a requirement to be president in the first place. Why should anyone apologise?

Blonde, red and maybe brown hair too, are European traits. Although some people in the Middle-east have it too.

Really?
POTUS?
Couldnt you come with something better?
It sounds like a neighborhood fast food stand

Thanks anyway

I actually do think he will release his taxes. He's been planning this run since 2012, you don't think he would make sure his shit is squeaky clean and shows a ton of donations? I suspect he's just letting the hillary campaign work themselves up in to a lather so he can drop an A-bomb in October.

Well

Did we ever get to see a birth cert?

She is gonna try to ride on Obama's dick for the remainder of the campaign. She is basically done. Trump wins. Praise Kek.

So either
1) Hillary is hilariously triggered
2) Hillary doesn't have enough control over her PR team to stop them going full retard in her name

this, all part of the 12D nine men's morris

Yes he has acknowledged Romney's mistake of releasing too late and made it a huge issue.

I think he has it ready, but is just baiting the media's ammo. Once they've run out, he'll whip the return out and blow them the fuck out.

I dont understand why they dont swap her with someone else claiming there is a health issue?
It is totally believable, her campaign has gone to shit and she has driven away many democrat voters that could very well rally under another name
Is it too late to nominate another candidate?

Because if the democrats critisize, its their god-given right.
If the republicans do so, they are evil, evil, bad people - which obviously should apologize.

>that smug

You just know he's staring reporter right in the face

(((because)))

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

I thought Hillary started the birther movement

Has her pneumonia gotten so bad that she cant Even recall her own actions?

Or is it just a retarded staffer who has No idea about Hillarys history

Turn on CNN.

>would someone really do that? go on tv and just lie like that?

livenewschat.eu/top/

Conspiracy Theory. It's a taboo to leftist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Reply pn Twitter with Nazi pepes
Hillary Clinton's biggest supporters

She is deranged

No one is really sure how it works. I know during the primaries, you can just switch places with someone else and give them all of your delegates. Hillary did it with Obama in '08, in fact.

How can Hillary ever recover?

SHE'S DONE

is this real life?

because he wasnt born in the usa

>expecting libs to be accountable for their actions
First election?

Big league case of the "red ass". What a complete disaster, believe me. Sad!

Come up with a better acronym?
Do you even know how acronyms are made?

PRUST
PResident of the United STates

Classy af

This is why women can't lead.

They get emotional and shoot their mouths off.

Hillary is no exception to the rule.

PROTUS
Literally FIRST in Greek
Even better

Guys, I was at uni. What happened

much better, sounds badass

if trump simply posted ORLY? she would seizure again

I actually kind of like it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474043418805.webm

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474043503892.webm

Sometimes I blame social media like Twitter for society's downfall into narcissism. But it's moments like this where I think maybe it was all worth it.

no image results for a Pepe ORLY

SAD!

She doth protest too much.

Alex Weprin ?@alexweprin

The DC bureau chiefs of major TV networks held an emergency conference call after Trump presser...

They are about to go full Goebbels on him.

>They're must greater men then Rick Astley
How dare you...

Whites are descended from Neanderthals, Asians mostly from Denisovans. Either way, it's not a nigger thing. That explains the Albanians

i want everyone to see this

Shedap.

It's how round or flat the hairs are. Blacks have flat hairs that curl sharply. Whites have in between. Asians are very round... their hair is extremely straight and all the hairs fall neatly against one another instead of being wavy-straight like white hair often is.

That's the kind of hair that blacks want, and I know for a fact it comes from whites if you catch my drift.

>suddenly birther talk

Did Trump bring up the topic recently or has this been a new angle the MSM tried to attack from? I haven't noticed anything the last few days about it other than that article this morning.

>a political rickroll
How much of this election is directly influenced by Cred Forums?

It's a quite funny world when US president candidate rages on twitter

Also, why CNN is so retarded?

man this is such a bad look for her

and after trump's based speech today.. everything that has happened in the past couple of weeks in particular has really fucked clinton's chances up

its beautiful.. almost too good to be true. you guys think theres a chance they could rig the election and still win? i used to think you could only rig abotu 2% and not get caught but according to that NV periscope guy its possible

the debates will be hella f*cking epic. prob no coughing though

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HOW CAN SHE EVER RECOVER

new angle

judging by clinton's twitter feed for the last week, it seems like her campaign and the MSM are throwing everything on the wall and seeing what sticks. the beautiful thing is that very little of it does and its making her look crazy and desperate

>there will ever be

Are you fucking crazy? Our whole universe is going to be memes by two election cycles from now.

Post hilloli

Somebody give this man a job in the whitehouse. You can make acronyms we'll pay off your debts.

That sucks for them because we have Goebbels. Sieg heil.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Well that's awkward...
huffingtonpost.com/james-rucker/can-black-people-trust-hillary_b_9312004.html

I've never seen msm so disapointed that they had to hear from military medal of honor recipients. praise kek

checkin these

A bit of both. Trump put something up on his website about how he did a great service to America and President Obama by proving that he was born in the US which finally put to rest the Birther controversy started by Hillary Clinton.

Trump scheduled a press conference hinting that he would address the birther controversy

He started it by getting the endorsement of a bunch of veterans, basically causing the media to broadcast this endorsement to the world without them realizing it

Then the media talking heads got pissed off and ranted about how much of a fraud Trump is for pulling a "stunt" like that

Right after they ranted about it, Trump took the podium and declared that Obama was born in the US

So he basically made the media look like a bunch of idiots twice in one moment and now they're even angrier with him

For clips, see

They're digging up everything they can still attack him on. They're in a complete panic at this point because of the polls.

kek

Wew lads, this is pretty salty

ah, definitely a strong play from Trump then, was trying to figure out context and I don't keep up with most of the drivel being pushed by the MSM.

They can always attempt to rig the election, but they need plausible deniability to pull it off. That's all that holds up the house of cards, and the established powers are very quickly losing it.

Whether Hillary wants people to believe the "-H" thing or not, 99% of the people who see this just look at the account name and assume that they're written by her. Besides, nothing should be posted to Hillary's personal account that wasn't written by, or approve by, her in the first place.

Everybody copy this video and spread it before she has youtube remove it.

youtu.be/D8Np_HS7JN8

Ugh bigot, men can get pregnant too you know

they realized that the trump campaign shit wasnt sticking (b/c clinton camp was guilty of every accusation/implication she was making) so they're trying something sexier like racism

Michelle's opening music was by a black band.

>it's ok when they do it

She lost it. It's over. We won!

So much destruction of the left today

Truly this is of biblical proportions

>Asians mostly from Denisovans
Not east asians. They're neanerthralian as well.

Whites have more phenotypical diversity, so it depends. Obviously, Mediterranean whites (inb4 memes) often have curly hair, but there are plenty of white people with extremely straight, round hair. That trait came from neanderthalian admixture.

Idk. I'd beleive it if it really was her. Posting g at the maximum allowed rate looks like angry posting to me.

I don't have the timeline right but I think some of these tweets from Hillary are from before he talked on his hotel today. Like this one:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776782482352009216
"Barack Obama was born in America, plain and simple. Donald Trump owes him and the American people an apology."

Then she makes a series of tweets afterwards talking about race and birthplaces. The impression I get is that everyone was already full of ammo ready to attack Trump on this issue, the journalists probably had all sorts of videos, graphics and testimonies to attack him as soon as he finished talking, and Hillary's twitter staff was going to play the angle of being the "moral righteous" ones on this issue. Trump just ended all their planning for today and probably the next week with what he did.

I think Hillary is too weak to even have a meltdown at the time.

underrated

>RAYCIS CONSPIRACY THEORY

Actually it's pretty fucking concerning to have a president to be hesitant to release his birth certificate.

Twitter needs to be flooded with everything hillary did to promote the birther movement in 08.

Send that to the first news outlet who is triggered by here emails, preferably via public social media so they have to respond. Also highlight things that's controversial.

Think like a normis

A campaign to her image, then.

is it of the norm for presidents to release their birth certificates? not attacking, just curious

Has Hillary made any public appearances after the 9/11 thing besides the supposed body double incident? I thought I read on here she was going to do a press conference but I don't know if that actually happened or not.

I don't know why this isn't getting more attention. They're more angry that Trump perpetuated a false story than they are at the Clinton campaign for starting it. The birther idea may not have been Clinton's, but it came from her strategist so she was definitely aware of it.

It's probably staffers considering she's most likely in a comma

CONSIDER THE RECORD FUCKING CORRECTED

>hillary is going to fucking explode on live TV
I'm expecting her to have a full blown episode and start seizing on camera, at least until they cut the feed. It's going to be absolutely glorious.

Breitbart has been covering it. In fact, it originated from the Washington Post.

I still unironically believe that "birtherism" is correct and Obama wasn't eligible to be president. I also think that his foreign background has made him subtly anti-white and anti-Western

It's usually not necessary because it's public knowledge where they were born and grew up. Apparently it wasn't with Obama so that's why people wanted to see his birth certificate.

When has the president been some guy that was never heard of until he was 30?

HELP PUSH THE MELTDOWN FURTHER

FIGHT THIS RIGGED POLL

Fundraising. She is the rare candidates whose fundraiser attendance dwarfs that of her rallies.

I never know if supposed to read these tweeter chain from top to bottom or vice versa.

>politico.com/story/2011/04/birtherism-where-it-all-began-053563

article from 2011

its this.

Someone please archive this right now

u mad bae?

Why wouldn't you though? It's not a big effort and it would have made his political opponents look really silly

he stole a watermelon

Which part in particular is proof reading through it now.

Bottom to top normally. If you click on a tweet to see the conversation (like if the tweet is responding to another one or to see the comments) that's read top to bottom.

highly unlikely. for something like a debate i'd assume they'd have her on the highest dosage of whatever it is preventing her from spazzing out, at least for the hour

anyone know what the normal count for ads are during these things? and how long the "bathroom breaks" usually are? i suspect youll see an increase in both during this debate

if true, i suspect trump will be critical of it and use it to try and ensure that there's more debating and less advertising the next debate

they probably should stop overdosing her medication

It's a rambling meltdown, choose your own path through that mess.

all good points. im honestly surprised it took him that long to put it out desu

asher is based

>CNN reporters all assblasted that they gave Trump free airtime.
>"HE FUCKING PLAYED US! PEACE OF SHIT ASSBAG, ITS OK WEN WE PULL TRICKS"!!!!!

Reporters are lower than corpsefuckers in my book.

Seriously this. Obama shot up the political ladder so quickly. And he was supposedly a university professor at one time but there have been no references from students or faculty to back this up.

Grannys having a bad day. just imagine this cunt in power. WOW we are all doomed!

You kids and your weird technology.

GET OFF MY LAWN

I like this, it has a kind of primal authority to it

It's so you have the most recent stuff on top for easy reading.

have you fags seen the new south park? literally about the election and alt right trolls like milo and their victims like leslie jones and amy schumer

Already is faggot
archive.is/7rn5a

Sounds a little thin-skinned, desu

>mfw this is actually real
She's going all out , lads!

Sad!

They can put her on Prozac but in that case she will become as disconnected as sleepy nigger Carson was in the primaries. Except Carson had a comfy feeling in his apathy.

you done yet leafcuck?

did you read it all yet?

can you even think?

fucking pussy go back to your pride parade with JUST.

and yeah there is something VERY wrong with being gay you brain washed cunt.

archive.is/7rn5a

archive.is/dhpkX

Yeah but why can't that shit be consistent? I swear I read it incorrectly every time a tweet gets posted here.

Of course it's her campaign staff but we all know that doesn't matter. It's a fucking meltdown with her name on it.

Subject: Record

Thank you based user. Time to rev up the burner accounts

Morning Joe

Hillary supporters behind it.

Save and spread

youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ

BTFO GRANNY

It is consistent. You always read from bottom to top unless you're reading a conversation/looking at the comments. I suppose they could have that also be bottom to top but I think that would be more confusing.

Fucking desperate. Spread this

Democrats pretend it is racist.

>tfw alive during the fucking memeiest election cycle there will ever be
Just wait for Trump reelection in 2020.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE EPIC BARD OF TOWER TRUMP

'The Communists were pissed,
they threw a hissy fit,
they wanted us to vote,
for the hag with pants of shit,
but little did they know,
of the man with hair of gold,
who brightened up our days,
for, the media, he played..."

> You can't JUST
> He can't JUST
> You JUST can't

Every damn post has this word. Is this the equivalent of ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

page 3

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
Will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

what the fuck is wrong with you?

East Asians have the most Neanderthal admixture in the world.

just so obvious how much it bothers her to say anything negative about illary. She even apologizes. fuck this shit i'm out

Top fucking Kek.

You glorious bastards. It's been amazing watching the world descend into chaos and darkness with you all.

ManForce1
It sounds American af.

>leaf poster

Do you really need to ask?

How the fugg am I supposed to tell if I'm seeing s conversation or an account that just tweeted something?

Fucking A, man. I'm no computer programmer or anything.

Well actually I am, but this shit is still fucked up.

fucking owned

I know, how hard is to back up a response with a position.

>That is a logical fallacy because..
>That is impossible because...
> has no business stating because..

Instead it's all "I SAID SO" " I SAID SO"

They're playing checkers, trump is playing chess.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW BUT I REMEMBERED THE HOLOCAUST WHICH IMPLICATES ME BECAUSE I'M REPTILIANKIN AND TRUMP'S SON IS MAKING GAS CHAMBER JOKES

Thats too morbid to be a leaf shitpost.

I rarely even see Aussies posting shit like that

>yfw you realize shes a robot

Penis On The Upper Skull

GET THIS SHIT TO WATSON AND INFO WARS ON THE DOUBLE CADET!

Brazzers logo you goy

>not knowing leafs are on a whole other level of terrible

Incomparable to aussies m8

Fugg

>thinking I filmed the video

topjej

Actually it seems recently that conversations pop up in another window so if you're just looking at the normal page it isn't a conversation. It used to be it would pop into the normal page and I think it sometimes does, but more often than not it's a new window. And a conversation will have someone else's Twitter post above, followed by the one you're looking at's response, and then more comments after it.

It's obvious if you use Twitter a decent amount but a lot of people seem to be scared of it for some reason.

>muh mordbidity
>no true leaf would b so morbed

Get over yourself.
Africa is not a nice place.

>It's the mole memeing at us
JUST

Fucking jesus Christ. What the fuck is the world gonna do with Africans continue to pop babies out at extreme speed?

I just checked her Twitter again and she has deleted the tweets.

Didn't she learn from her email scandal that deleting don't work once we have the data?

tip top kek

This is how they deal with pregnant women they don't like.

>Whites are descended fron Neanderthals
Wrong

>Didn't she learn
No. She's to proud to learn.

Doesn't Hillary and her team realise that men absolutely hate this type of hectoring and henpecking? In fact men will never support someone like her who basically embodies all of the worst aspects of femininity. A woman leader needs to be strong like Thatcher. In fact, even Theresa May is more palatable than Hillary.

>Still using the term "deplorable" after the shitfest it caused last time
Who thought this was a good idea?

She didn't delete them

when did Trump out her as the original birther? link?

Trump never goes on twatter. Man is an 80 year babby who shitposts at 330 from epstein's airplane

Even better, Trump forced "deplorable" to be associated with War veterans. Everyone on stage referenced the word today. Trump redirected the attack from Cred Forums racists toward war heroes who are unimpeachable. Marvelous.

The H thing is just an attempt to deflect criticism of the tweets. Guaranteed she doesn't even write the H ones.

Is there anything she won't say or do to win?

So what started all this? I'm in class, did trump say some birther stuff again?

>replying to a leaf

>trump is playing chess.

I've taken to describing it as: Hillary [or otherwise Trumps opponents] are playing chess and Trump is playing Calvinball.

Hillary was the originator of the birther meme in 2008 during the primaries. Someone dig out that video.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo

What's even funnier was that the Democrats were attacking McCain for being born in the Panama Canal Zone when he was running against Obongo.

He didn't really say anything new or out her. Take a look at the link here -> There's also more work done by the Washington Post that digs into the history of the claim...

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

>Cred Forums giving the Don another alley-oop

5d chess gets her to call herself out for the birther movement while she looks like a tool on the internet

he said obama WAS born here
and they're already warming up the gas chambers

just a reminder hillary did start it and made birther shit part of her official strategy

page 3

real story: was accused of being a homosexual and sentenced to death by tribal leaders.

Their attempt to use a term with -ist at the end to describe the don. Racist, sexist, fascist, etc

Top fucking kek.

The madman did it. She finally cracked.

what kind of chess is this

>the fuck is the bitch talking about
Trump called a press conference announcing something "big". MSM assumes it's some shit about obamas citizenship and shows up in droves. Hillary campaign goes on full attack mode about this. He then uses the event to show endorsements from gold star families and veterans, essentially playing everyone like a god damned fiddle

obama was born in the us but he lied and said he was from kenya to get into college

>not watching it at least 4 times in a row

Chess?

There is no Chess only Trump.

There's a few states where it's too late to switch who is on the ballot

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Sounds like Hillary might have taken too many of her happy meds or they are giving her too much oxygen. People being treated for pneumonia should just stay off the net until their mind clears.

A requirement to be President is that you had to have been born here.

If you didn't double check and make sure every candidate was born here then you're not upholding the Constitution.

I'd rather uphold the Constitution then worry about hurting Obama's feelings.

#imwithher

Cutting to advertisements during a debate between presidential candidates is beyond degenerate.

It belongs in dystopian parody, not even in dystopian sci-fi, certainly not in the real world.

Jesus fuck.

You know what the icing on this cake is? EVEN OBAMA is rolling his eyes and saying we have more important things to do than rehash his birth certificate again.
Hillary is just going full auto on her own foot this week.

#rekt

Damn. Tweeter scales the image too small to be read. It'll need hosted somewhere to link to, and just page 3 cut out for the image.

its more like this on my side

why is it always friday?
the hacks always were friday too

Is the baby ok?

On a second note I'm having doubts whether niggers can actually be classified as more complex than chimpanzees.

give the staffer a break, shes probably taking one over her several 2 hour important "power woman naps" also the staffer has a family, probably under sniper fire right now.

Delete your account.

Delete your country

A FUCKING
SIDEWAYS
PERU

We don't usually get many people running for President with a name like Barrack Hussein Obama.

Remember this was back in 07-08. Americans today will still bring up 9/11 when discussing Islam, you can imagine what it was like 9 years ago. The Birther movement was tied pretty closely with the "Is Obama a secret muslim" crowd.

PRAISE KEK I LOVE TRUMP

>mfw no (You)

Down be so down buddy, here's your (you)

This is a side effect of the dementia. Not even joking. She's showing sides of extreme agitation and she's rambling like crazy.

We should do as many things as possible to set her off and expose her mental problems

Why are you so sensitive faggot? Can't handle the peerless mind if the Canadian?

>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

:3

10/10 webm

Somebody post this on reddit.

Is this how Jews feel during Hanukkah? I feel like everyday for the past week we've been getting better and better presents each day

>trump this trump that trump this trump that

Does this witch has nothing to talk besides that?

She's so desparate she may tell black America she plans to give them hefty reparations.

exuses to bring in points for hillary in the (((polls)))?

Archive this

And your Father and Mother had to be born here or Naturalized Citizens. Obamas father was never a Citizen. The first presidents got a pass on this as we were a new country. But eventually all future Presidents would have to have 2 citizen parents. If Obama did not get a pass on this Laying Ted Cruz would have never attempted his Charade.

>uh uh uh uh uh uh

How can these people be paid news anchors. They wouldn't pass a public speaking course.

Does that mean blackface is ok now?

Nevermind the leafposter the video is a very good educational piece that sheltered white teens
agers should be forced to watch at least 3 times before they are allowed to speak about niggers and multiculturalism. Some muslim executions would do as well.

>Breaking:::: James Asher found dead after having apparently committed suicide with three different caliber rounds to the back of his head before demembering himself then placing his parts neatly into ziploc bags labeled "Pieces of Me," which was found in the freezer of two separate locations
>No further investigation at this time

T R I G G E R E D

teenagers*

DELETE

you're embarrassing the rest of the US, so just

>No Person except a natural born Citizen, [or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution,] shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

lel I hope Trump keeps his mouth shut, Hillary is ending herself day by day anyway.

((((TRIGGERED))))

Shes just butthurt that the army supports him and not the liberal dynasty shes a part of.

Obummer is black and irish.
Can't get more american than that.

Literally Tyrone.

>follinw Trump
>>follwing faggotry
>hillary

lol you dumb fucking cunts

wew lad

Goofy Warren 2.0 I've never seen a woman so triggered

SHE IS SO MAD BIGLY!

That's the face of a winner

Four hundred thousand keks
Saved

They're pretty much just throwing everything at him at this point. They're that desperate

>not giving HuffPo valuable clicks for their anti-hillary content to encourage them to make more

Delete your (you)

What did he mean by this?

Stick a fork in her, she's done

God i wish JibJab kept doing singing videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc

That's fucking great work. Top kek

>Clinton "throws a Twitter tantrum" to call attention to birther movement
>people think Clinton is legit upset
>not an obvious media ploy
Wake up

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES