Cred Forums is a chaos engine

Cred Forums is a chaos engine.

Posts from all around the world, nourishing the astral entity Kek.

This is a temple-nexus. Have we codified our ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6YnSXVKUiw
youtube.com/watch?v=FSj_fcACvTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trying to bring order to chaos

it's like you WANT to lose Kek's favour

Kek has spoken

>codifiying the ways of chaos

Whoah chummer you better calm down, don't want KE finding out we are cooking up an AI on this node.

PRAISE KEK

to codify is to stagnate and bring order
Kek demands chaos, poo poo and pee pee

DONALD TRUMP THE DESPOILER WHEN

>codified our ways?
Chaos has no code. You should know this. Chaos cannot be controlled, only excited with memes.

Praise kek

>One away from dualtrips

I forgot to PRAISE KEK!!!

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK

In'shadilay brother

PRAISE KEK

KEK IS TRULY ANGERED BY ATTEMPTS AT CODIFICATION

Maybe Kek will show us the answer.

May kek cleanse the world

PRAISE KEK

CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=d6YnSXVKUiw

praise kek

pls be my ai gf

OP is an israeli evangelical nutjob troll trying to bait the master race 14/88

Praise KEK

Someone posted this video on one of the Shadilaly threads the other day, and I thought that the content overlap with my personal experience, and with real events occurring in the world were too significant to be ignored. Sorry if this topic has already been explored elsewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=FSj_fcACvTE

Open with the universe/galaxy and then the world = “I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop”, I believe this is showing Kek finding earth amongst the emptiness of space and stopping when he finds earth

Heard about this tiny frog = Sadfrog, the seed of Kek

Only find it in the jungle = Cred Forums, etc., “jungle” of the internet

If you touch it = infection with meme

Blue becomes red and red becomes blue = A diametric change of perspective from previous (redpill/bluepill reference)

Mommy becomes your daddy = unsure…maybe motherland becoming fatherland – something seen as nurturing becomes oppressive and austere

Everything looks like a giant cupcake = absurdity of reality becomes apparent

Keep laughing and laughing = thought it was a fun/funny experience initially, therefore keep coming back for more

Nothing is ever quite the same really = unable to shake new perspective

Continued below...

Checked. Nice meme.
Praise Kek!

After you finish laughing it’s time to turn into a frog yourself = once you move beyond the initial appeal of funny memes, and realize the underlying truth of what you are experiencing, you yourself become a node in the memetic web infecting reality

It’s very funny to be a frog = The humor of watching mememagic is nothing compared to the knowledge of infecting the fabric reality with it, however, no longer a laughing humor but an absurd one

You can dive into the water and cross the rivers and the oceans = connect with people across the planet via the internet

Jump all the time and everywhere = become part of the collective consciousness which is never asleep, and has worldwide access through internet access

We can be a whole group of friends, a whole group of frogs = get others become part of the collective memetic reality through infecting them through the repeating pattern described above

Jumping into the streets, climbing the buildings, etc. = infection hits critical mass and is able to spread through every place that an individual can have online connectivity

A hundered, thousand, millions; the biggest group of friend the world has ever seen, jumping and laughing forever = Infect the world with meme magic, the undoable nature of this act once it has occurred, Kek supreme

It would be great, right? = a retheorical question posed from the mouth of Kek, regardless of the answer the process is occurring in front of our very eyes, therefore one can almost feel the smugness emanating from this frogs lips

Show with frogs in a white featureless landscape = likely signifying the virtual space created online

Finish with a white nothingness = Kek god of chaos reduces this world to its natural entropic state

That’s all I’ve got for now…probably the rantings of a lunatic…this whole Pepe going mainstream coupled with the simultaneous Shaliday revelation has really cooked my brains. I somehow ended up on this fucked up timeline with all of you frogs.

PRAISE KEK
EGREGORE
POL
ENTITY

I like where you're coming from, leaf. It's like an organization based on the 2nd law of thermodynamics, with no rules or limitations.

grant me pussy , kek
i praised you all day

btw whats this shadilay phenomena?
whatsup with it?

there was already Pepe memes in the retro age?

Shadilay! Kekhad NOW! PRAISE KEK.

SHADILAY.

THE LEAFS ARE THE MESSENGERS.

KEK BE PRAISED

Why would we codify our ways? Kek is a god of chaos, we should be as disorganized as possible.

reminder that kek threads are
1. Cred Forums tier
2. slide threads
sage report and hide them

he shall rise trough our shitposting