How much are the Jews, realistically, panicking right now?

How much are the Jews, realistically, panicking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.00e7a3a9c9f7
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.
youtu.be/y2p-20OTXTo
alternet.org/election-2016/next-president-likely-appoint-4-supreme-court-justices
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/how-many-supreme-court-justices-would-a-president-trump-get-to-appoint/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0ahUKEwjMpf7iypTPAhXLOD4KHWFBD14QFghPMAo&url=http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/19/1377580/-The-2016-election-is-not-about-the-presidency-It-is-about-the-Supreme-Court&usg=AFQjCNHmDxSTFqb-6xcx4uX_BwfPaCfwtg
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-221060
youtu.be/wipZSZQRIvw
foxnews.com/world/2016/09/09/trump-supporters-court-jewish-settlers-in-west-bank.html
reuters.com/article/us-election-westbank-idUSKCN11B1XP
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-trump-office-20160905-snap-story.html
cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/trump-supporters-west-bank-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1KrzKavns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not at all.

Mainstream Jews are in Panic Mode

!!!PROOF!!!

The link below is to the memo Mark Penn who was a Clinton strategist in '08 sent describing Obama as "lack of American roots." and "I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values."

Pic is entire 8 pages of Mark Penn 2008 Memo

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2008/08/penn-strategy-memo-march-19-2008/37952/

LOL LITERALLY
>if we ignore him maybe he'll go away.

I guess their finally realizing that billions of dollars in free airtime (even if it all was jsut slander) has done nothing but make him stronger.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

I would be panicking if Hillary would be elected

haha holy shit they're sweating out fucking pennies at this point

In the end they're either going to buy Trump or have him killed. The powers and principalities are just too strong

Bump this shit,

Expose them all

Bump you faggots

zero.

Trump might as well be a jew.

Vote Lambright
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

I know everyone has seen this already,
But it reeks of desperation:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.00e7a3a9c9f7

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html

Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w

Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg

Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816

Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals

Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis

Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd

Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ

If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh

You cannot imagine how happy it makes me to watch Trump rape the media with a rusty pipe after my country had to go through a whole fucking year of all out 24/7 anti German propaganda

Thank you very much for this, Burgers. It's the happiest I have been in a while.

The blatant in-the-baggedness of the mainstream media during this election cycle is the most blatant, 3rd-world despot tier shit I've ever seen in my lifetime.

The Colin Powell e-mails yesterday had dirt all over Clinton, her speech racket with the foundation, and the political elite ruling power. Yet all the headlines were, "Powell calls Trump detestable."

This election is literally a revolution, in that the aristocracy is trying its hardest to suppress the bourgeoisie.

Please delete this

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ

Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6

“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

We need to kill these people for real. Kill them all.

>How much are the Jews, realistically, panicking right now?
Why would they?
Trump supports Israel unconditionally.
Trump is not threatening the power structure of the Federal Reserve or of the banking system.
Trump has married three of his children off to Jews, the fourth is dating a Jew.
Trump has surrounded himself in his campaign with Jews.

Evidence: pastebin.com/enFWcavb

I don't know but the black caucus just went apeshit live on CNN. kek

all part of the plan, befriend the jew and then quietly lead him into the gas chamber.

throw the key away

delete this

>kek in id

Praise be

>LITERALLY deleting historical footage to keep the public in the dark

Orwell was right...

Trump will not...
>End the Federal Reserve.
>End Fractional Reserve Banking.
>End Usury.
>Call out the war crimes the Jews and Israel commit on others.
>End the unconditional support of Israel.
>End the endless war in the Middle East for Israel's benefit.
>End all non-White immigration into the USA.
>Save the White race from the extinction that it faces.

>delete this

kek

not at all

Donald Trump Jr. married a Jewess.

Donald Trump Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.
>Trump married model Vanessa Haydon
>Haydon is the daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon, and is of Jewish and Danish descent.

H o l y s h i t.

source

Donald Trump is too successful to give a shit about dumb conspiracy theories and shitposting on pol

Why are blacks obsessed with their caucus?

Not at all. But they are fucking pissed because he didn't do a press conference

>>End the Federal Reserve.
didnt he say he would look into it?

and yes trump is a zionist, so is hillary, so you may as well vote trump.

First he needs to get elected schlomo. Then he'll jew you jews. Be careful.

Israeli jews and diaspora jews are two different things.
Anyone who calls himself a nationalist would be an absolute hypocrite to be against Israel.

youtu.be/y2p-20OTXTo

It's still archived. So I won't be able to see the CNN logo and ticket at the bottom? Boohoo

>>End all non-White immigration into the USA.
>>Save the White race from the extinction that it faces.
Where you getting your info from, chaim? He's said that he wants to restore immigration levels to old American time eras.
How does building a wall not help the white situation in America?

>Trump is a zionist
[citation needed]

The end game is to make the entire world great again. We need to have the whole world watching though, so we're making it as entertaining as possible.

>Israeli jews and diaspora jews are two different things.
not really. the jew is international, the world is his home.
>Anyone who calls himself a nationalist would be an absolute hypocrite to be against Israel.
not at all. makes more sense to be in favour of arab nationalism.

Your grandfather was jewish and your best friend (Chick) is jewish. Take your pills, kike.

KEKMATE Cred Forums

>Israeli jews and diaspora jews are two different things.

Maximum overshoah

>not at all. makes more sense to be in favour of arab nationalism.
No it doesn't, when Arabs have made it blatantly clear that they only seek to subjugate all other peoples.

Fuck Arabs.
I wish that Israel had finished the job and exterminated those subhumans.

>didnt he say he would look into it?
He said once, months ago that it should be audited. The problem is, the Federal Reserve must be ended, not audited. Auditing the Federal Reserve is just a cop-out that accomplishes nothing.

>and yes trump is a zionist, so is hillary, so you may as well vote trump.
So you're saying that we should support the Jews because every candidate supports the Jews?

>First he needs to get elected
And then he'll have the power to unconditionally support the Jews.

>Then he'll jew you jews.
But there's no evidence for that. In fact, there is evidence stating the opposite.

>Where you getting your info from, chaim?
The fact that he's never stated that he wants to the end non-White immigration into the USA.

>He's said that he wants to restore immigration levels to old American time eras.
The President doesn't revoke or create laws.
You really think the Jews are going to allow Trump to revoke the 1965 immigration act as you're suggesting? Even though Trump never said he would remove that law.

>How does building a wall not help the white situation in America?
Because a wall isn't going to stop the anti-White policies already in effect in this country.
Not that the anti-Whites would ever allow a wall to be built, mind you.

>[citation needed]
pastebin.com/enFWcavb

SHUT IT DOWN/10

source

Do you think a candidate who says "All nonwhite immigration must be ended" would be able to get elected?

You're basically suggesting
>dude just wait for hitler

wtf I'm #ShillForHill now

this, jews are good, and Cred Forums is a board of peace

>8 weeks left in the election
Well it's a little late for that dont'cha think?

Is this a joke? Are these faggots seriously defending Hitler to Trump, after everything they've said about Hitler for the last 70 years?

Are they seriously that stupid?

no i'm saying that it doesn't matter that much for the time being. trump will work in our interests and is the best thing going, so we should support him. fuck the jews but they can be dealt with later, we are facing an existentialist threat via immigration and trump is the only one prepared to do anything about it.

thanks for correcting the record though, mr yana cohen rothberg-goldblattstien.

being able to hand pick up to three SCOTUS members and create a conservative majority for the foreseeable future is worth it in its self.

I like this part
>The President doesn't revoke or create laws.
You really think the Jews are going to allow Trump to revoke the 1965 immigration act as you're suggesting? Even though Trump never said he would remove that law.

>You really think the Jews are going to allow

Your premis eats it self and exposed your desperate for a point and will flop back and forth in logic because of it
if the Jews have the control to stop him then he simply wont be elected but you decided not to start there as you know it has no traction here and will expose you as a shill.

soros funds every open border movement against Israel

when jews arent jewing goys they are jewing jews

Cont.

the president can initiate operation wet back 2.0 with no ones approval m8 and simply just as lax as Obama was able to make illegal immigration through EO and general fuckery trump can do just the same in reverse sorry

CTR this a board of peace. What would your Lord and Savior Christ Jesus think of your antics? Think about it. Insallah.

>comment is anti-trump, pro-islam and anti-christianity

yeah that's gonna convince a lot of people

>No it doesn't, when Arabs have made it blatantly clear that they only seek to subjugate all other peoples.
except it's the other way around, this is what the jews seek to do and do do. the type of islam you are talking about is funded by zionists. the forces that are opposing israel want there home back from the kikes.

Not at all. Trump will get into power, realise that the Federal Reserve and all his funds are controlled by Jews with an agenda, and fail to deliver on most fronts.

It's extremely sad but it will be so easy for TPTB to sabotage public opinion of Trump post-election.

JIDF pls. Trump has been out jewing the Jews his whole life and thats why you hate him.

He doesnt accomplish shit there and is just faking

Noone cares what he burns money at when there are no results

He's allying himself with the wrong kind of jews. He's with the Israeli and New York jews. Hollywood and media are controlled by the secular jews.

Everything you say is a lie.

I bet you don't even exist...

Keeps his friends close and his enemies even closer

>Trump makes America great even before taking office by moving all news traffic online
>mfw TV news network commit collective suicide

I think he would drive those sinners out with a whip for committing global usury in an attempt to enslave mankind

Im not sure though

neocon jews are no better than leftist jews.

The nationalistic jews (Israel) love it.
Liberal american jews are shivering in their yamichas.

It is not the jews that are shitting up my homeland.
It is the fucking arabs and mudslimes.
Extermination of those subhumans can't come soon enough.

Useless copypasta

Learn to edit spammerfag

>Do you think a candidate who says "All nonwhite immigration must be ended" would be able to get elected?
No.
Thus proving that we're never going to save our race through voting.

>You're basically suggesting
>>dude just wait for hitler
I'm saying that voting isn't going to accomplish anything.
Especially voting for a Zionist like Trump.
>no i'm saying that it doesn't matter that much for the time being.
Because you want to ignore the Jewish problem.

>trump will work in our interests
You can't work for the interests of the Jews and work for the interests of White people at the same time.

>fuck the jews but they can be dealt with later,
There is no way out but through the Jews. They are the cause of our problems.

>we are facing an existentialist threat via immigration
That Trump supports just as long as its legal.

>thanks for correcting the record though, mr yana cohen rothberg-goldblattstien.
Is that all you have? Memes?

>being able to hand pick up to three SCOTUS members
First it was one...then it was two...now it's three? Next you'll be saying that trump will be replacing the entire supreme court.

>and create a conservative majority for the foreseeable future is worth it in its self.
Conservatives are just as anti-White as Liberals. Conservatives only care about their money. They don't care about their people.

>if the Jews have the control to stop him then he simply wont be elected
The Jews aren't threatened by him because Trump isn't going to threaten their power structure.

Besides, Hillary has the FBI, the DoJ, White House and MSM in her back pocket.
She can (and probably will) steal this election if she wants to (if she lives that long)

>He's allying himself with the wrong kind of jews
All Jews are the wrong kind of Jews.

Lol what a joke, even by not covering him they're covering him. Besides, they're all about money, trump = ratings so they really have no choice but to put him on.

bump for "most dishonest people in the world"

>It is not the jews that are shitting up my homeland.
Yes it is. The Jews are the ones who opened the borders.

>It is the fucking arabs and mudslimes.
Who do you think let them in?
You're focusing on the symptom and not the disease.

>Extermination of those subhumans can't come soon enough.
Which doesn't apply to Jews, right?

All part of the plan, Schlomo.

you're a retard that can't see the bigger picture.

Holy shit he's definitely not going to make it to November

I know people that personally know Trump, millionaires and billionaires. They talk about "the fucking kikes" and Trump, while remaining fairly neutral and silent, agrees there is massive jewish corruption that needs a new deal to be made. He wants to make a fair TRANSPARENT deal without a holocaust or a world war

>trump=ratings

I guarantee Trump studied what they did to Paul in 2012. Trump has trapped these sacks of shit inside of their own money and ratings system and forced himself into the most famous person on the planet.

kys kike

>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.00e7a3a9c9f7

Fire up the Goldberg Twitter accounts. Comparing a man who said mean things to the murderer of 6 million jews is insulting and trivializes the holocaust, if it were real.

It's shit like this that makes me convinced they will rig the election. For them, The ends justifies the means even if it means cheating like a motherfucker.

problem is he's ratings gold and they literally can't avoid talking about him for long.

This'll last all of a hour before they're all talking about Trump again

Yes, the globalist jews. Not the Israeli ones.
Israeli jews fucking exterminate arabs on daily basis, and bemoan Europe for us letting those subhumans here.

Jews are not an uniform mass which shares the same agenda.
I don't hate Israelis for wanting to have their own homeland and keep it secure from subhuman arabs, because that is what I want to happen for Finland as well.

I got nothing but contempt for mudslimes. Their disgusting ideology warrants their extermination.

>I know people that personally know Trump, millionaires and billionaires.
Sure you do. ;)

>They talk about "the fucking kikes" and Trump, while remaining fairly neutral and silent,
That's all they do. Talk.

>agrees there is massive jewish corruption that needs a new deal to be made.
What "new deal" would that be?

>He wants to make a fair TRANSPARENT deal without a holocaust or a world war
Well first, the Holocaust didn't happen.
Second, the Jews are behind the world wars.
Third, what "fair, transparent deal" are you talking about?
Any deal done with the Jews will not be fair, especially to the White race.

I wanna see this hotel tour, anyone got a link?

If you bet on what side the coin will land there is a chance you will lose. If you are the one flipping the coin for Muslims and Westerners to compete, you win no matter what.

Jews play both sides just like Communism va Capitalism during the Cold War

this! I wanna see that jewels & golden walls too

>Because you want to ignore the Jewish problem.
no i don't you retard. i just know how to pick the best option. are you going to vote for hillary? if not, why even bitch about trump like this.

you just seem like a jew counter shilling

>How much are the Jews, realistically, panicking right now?

For example, "America deserves fair compensation for all aid given to Israel and dual citizenship Israelis must not be allowed to exploit this nation for another. We can cooperate as allies but the DEALS MUST BE FAIR."

Any state that calls itself a non-apartheid ethnostate would be an absolute hypocrite to erect a giant wall, make brown-skinned individuals second class citizens, and periodically bomb the hell out of them every few years.

Yeah, again, globalist jews not Israelis.

(((((((savransky)))))))

Doing my part.

Kek the bottom right picture is 1 minute from my house

They all consider themselves "God's Chosen People" by blood even the non-religious ones.

Most jews are jewish supremacists and thus must be exposed and dealt with FAIRLY.

>Yes, the globalist jews. Not the Israeli ones.
They're the same thing.

>Israeli jews fucking exterminate arabs on daily basis, and bemoan Europe for us letting those subhumans here.
Because the Jews want to destroy the White race while keeping Israel pure.

>Jews are not an uniform mass which shares the same agenda.
Jews are a race that acts in lock-step in positions of power, authority and control. When have you known there to be a "good" Jew in such a position?

>I don't hate Israelis for wanting to have their own homeland and keep it secure from subhuman arabs, because that is what I want to happen for Finland as well.
But Israelis hate you for wanting a White-only homeland.

>I got nothing but contempt for mudslimes.
Because they're the ones you see on the talmudvision every day destroying your people. You don't see the Jew, behind the scenes destroying your people because the talmudvision doesn't show that.

>Their disgusting ideology warrants their extermination.
And the Jews don't?

If you rid White countries of the arabs and the muslims, you'll still have the cancer that is the Jews.
If you rid White countries of the Jews, all the problems they cause can be solved.

>i just know how to pick the best option.
Voting is not the "best" option.

>are you going to vote for hillary?
Voting is not going to save the White race from extinction. Ever.

>you just seem like a jew counter shilling
And you sound like a brainwashed trumpcuck that believes the only thing people can ever do is vote.

Christ, when Hillary gets (s)elected and bans semi-auto rifles, are you going to turn yours in because "its the best option for the moment. we'll just vote her out in the next election. then we'll enact better change."

I just got back from Chicago on biz and stayed in the Trump there. The foyer and entrance were breathtaking. The rooms were very large, had the biggest TVs I'd ever seen and the bathroom was all marble with a walk in shower and tub. 5/5 will stay again and take my GF.

I've stayed in Trump SoHo in New York. I much preferred the Chicago. LOVE his hotels

alternet.org/election-2016/next-president-likely-appoint-4-supreme-court-justices

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/how-many-supreme-court-justices-would-a-president-trump-get-to-appoint/

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0ahUKEwjMpf7iypTPAhXLOD4KHWFBD14QFghPMAo&url=http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/19/1377580/-The-2016-election-is-not-about-the-presidency-It-is-about-the-Supreme-Court&usg=AFQjCNHmDxSTFqb-6xcx4uX_BwfPaCfwtg

Even funnier
>>if the Jews have the control to stop him then he simply wont be elected
The Jews aren't threatened by him because Trump isn't going to threaten their power structure.

Besides, Hillary has the FBI, the DoJ, White House and MSM in her back pocket.
She can (and probably will) steal this election if she wants to (if she lives that long)

so you have been not only BTFO but exposed as a concern shill who does not even believe he can win unless Hillary wants him too

HAHAHAHAHA

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

>For example, "America deserves fair compensation for all aid given to Israel and dual citizenship Israelis must not be allowed to exploit this nation for another. We can cooperate as allies but the DEALS MUST BE FAIR."
Trump Backs Away from 'Neutral' Stance on Israel
politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-aipac-palestinians-221060

Michelle just gave Barack credit for capping the Gulf oil spill.

ffs

except they are.
or they don't have israeli citizenship but are huge zionists that couldn't give a shit about their host country and exploit it for the benefit of israel, eg neocons. "israeli" is a false identity, they are all just jews and they are no different from eachother in their fundamental identity.

w2cop hebrew Trump shirt senpai?

>alternet.org/election-2016/next-president-likely-appoint-4-supreme-court-justices
>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/how-many-supreme-court-justices-would-a-president-trump-get-to-appoint/
>google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0ahUKEwjMpf7iypTPAhXLOD4KHWFBD14QFghPMAo&url=http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/4/19/1377580/-The-2016-election-is-not-about-the-presidency-It-is-about-the-Supreme-Court&usg=AFQjCNHmDxSTFqb-6xcx4uX_BwfPaCfwtg
So speculation...

>so you have been not only BTFO but exposed as a concern shill who does not even believe he can win unless Hillary wants him too
So Hillary doesn't have the FBI, DoJ, White House and MSS in her back pocket?
You really think that Hillary wouldn't steal this election if she felt she needed to?

And on top of which, you're so delusional that you believe that voting matters and voting makes a difference.

When has voting ever made things better?

>8 weeks left
Fuck i didnt realise how close it is im scared shillary might win, please no.

>inb4 ctr

>Is that all you have? Memes?
>proceeds to post a very poorly edited meme

>Anyone who calls himself a nationalist would be an absolute hypocrite to be against Israel.
Yeah it's absolutely okay for the jews to move in to land where they haven't lived in 2000 years and kick the natives out of their homes.

>it's okay when we trivialize the holocaust

you're a moron and undoubtedly a shill, i never see any real hardline national socialists hating trump. let hillary get elected then, that will be the best thing for the white race.

Isn't that against law or something to actively work against one candidate? Also that looks like full-blown censorship,

1 percent of the population

Insignificant voting bloc outside ny.

Oh no, the ebil jews, surely, wanting the destruction of Israel will help my cause, and not make me a total hypocrite, despite desiring the same exact thing most Israelis do, which is to have a homeland where they can live in peace and prosper, without having to fear being fucking exterminated.

My people went far too close for comfort to total subjugation and destruction when we were under Swedish and Russian rule. The Jews had it even worse during their history, as they lost their own homeland to foreigners completely, and were virtually wiped out from their ancestral lands, only surviving as small enclaves in diaspora.

I don't have anything against Israelis.

What utterly moronic rubbish.
You don't know shit about my homeland, or what the situation is here, so don't apply your anglo centric views of racial politics and demographics to my country, you absolute cretin.
There are barely any jews in Finland in the first place, and virtually all of them who have been in the public sphere have voiced their concern about mudslime immigration.

Jews aren't pushing those subhumans here. Other Europeans are, like Germans, and the fucking Swedes.

I will laugh heartily when Swedes go extinct. It is karmic justice for what they did to my people.
I have no allegiance to the "white race" anyways. Just Finns. I don't give two shits if about non Finnish people, because none of you fucks give any shit about us. Our ancestral enemies are ALL other white people. You murricans treated us as subhuman mongols not even a century ago. I don't give a rat's ass about your coming extinction.
The only thing that matters to me, is the survival of my people, and I cannot fault the Jews for desiring the very same thing for their people.

Pretentious old men who think they're still running the world, but the world left them long ago. Nobody except middle class women (ie Hilary voters) watch network TV now and they are only screwing themselves out of ad money.

Isn't it beautiful, Cred Forums? The entire establishment is destroying itself.

In a last ditch effort

The MSM will start reporting fake news about Trump (like the fake quote saying republicans are stupid) and eat the lawsuit.

Cap this, they think it'll be worth it in the end.

>all the delusional stormtards ITT who don't realize israel is 100% pro trump
sorry about reality not aligning with your conspiracy theories, autismos

That's not how the history of Israel went and you know it.
And even it did go that way, serves the arabs right.

If we Finns got kicked out of Finland and after 2000 years, managed to finally reclaim the land from Ruskies or whatever; I wouldn't give two shits if we exterminated every Ivan loitering here.

This is our homeland, now, and forever.

What did you think CTR was all about?

>you're a moron and undoubtedly a shill
Not an argument.

>i never see any real hardline national socialists hating trump.
Like a Republican Conservative such as yourself would ever go to National Socialist websites or even listen to National Socialists.

>let hillary get elected then,
And you seem to imply there's a difference between the two in the issues that really matter.

>that will be the best thing for the white race.
The best thing for the White race will be to free ourselves from the Jews and secure the existence of the White race.

Things neither candidate wants to do.

There is no difference between the parties.
There is no difference between the candidates.
The left/right narrative is a corrupt, Jewish construct.

Guess it will take Hillary stealing the election for you to understand that.

Implying they aren't on suicide watch right now.

DELETE
E
L
E
T
E

>filename

Isla Fisher is a kike silly. She was devoured and converted to the talmudic death cult by lvl 80 kike Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat).

>Oh no, the ebil jews, surely, wanting the destruction of Israel will help my cause, and not make me a total hypocrite, despite desiring the same exact thing most Israelis do, which is to have a homeland where they can live in peace and prosper, without having to fear being fucking exterminated.

except since the establishment of israel jews have been jewing harder in white countries then ever before. jews don't want a homeland to keep to themselves, if they did why do so many hardcore zionists live abroad with no intention of ever leaving? israel was founded by the rothschilds, it is the product of jewish globalism and meant to help ensure jewish global domination. zionism is not nationalism, it's globalist jewish supremacism in a different form, just like communism was, all expressions of the jewish spirit invariably boil down to the same thing. israel's existence has been a negative for whites and the world as a whole.

>I have no allegiance to the "white race" anyways. Just Finns. I don't give two shits if about non Finnish people, because none of you fucks give any shit about us. Our ancestral enemies are ALL other white people.

lol, except fucking jews obviously who you love. you're so obvious chaim. you'd sell out finland to israel too.

>and I cannot fault the Jews for desiring the very same thing for their people.
except they want the opposite for everyone else.

I didn't think it would get this bad but I'm starting to think members of the "4th estate" are literally going to get themselves killed over this shit.

>tfw this will just make them martyrs

When it's time the whole nest has to get smashed in at once and done in for good. I'm really afraid that someone's going to hit breaking point and pointlessly shoot up a single branch.

Great opportunity for alternative media to grab huge market share from the MSM.

MSM keeps shooting itself in the foot.

>politico
Nooooope

Goodbye

>Like a Republican Conservative such as yourself would ever go to National Socialist websites or even listen to National Socialists.
hahahahahahaha just lol.
national action support trump. the dailystormer supports trump. david duke supports trump. you're a fucking ctr or leftypol shill.

I think you would object if Aslak from Inari came down to your house one day to kick you out. But I'm sure that's an entirely different thing for some reason

Soros, but he betrayed Jews and Israel left and right. Would be funny if Soros strokes out when Trump wins at all the money he threw away at Hillary.

>lol, except fucking jews obviously who you love. you're so obvious chaim. you'd sell out finland to israel too.

I don't love jews.
I just see the difference between the globalist scum, and the people living in Israel.
I got nothing against the later, while the former deserve to die for advocating for the death of my people.

I have a very simple policy on this matter. I desire for the survival of my people and our homeland, and I do not care about other groups of people or what they do in their own homelands. Any individual, or a group of people who endangers the above principle deserves to be eliminated however.

You are a moron who is trying to apply your anglo centric views on a person who belongs to a group of people who YOUR ilk has treated like crap basically every time our peoples have interacted.
You anglos are no better than globalist jews in my eyes, especially when you push for the same shit almost constantly.
Fuck off. You are not my kin, and I don't give two shits about your "white race". I only care about Finns.

Absolute 100% panic

I feel like this is the game thrones finale, Trump is cersi the msm is the high sparrow and the democrats and Sjw's are he people in the church.

They are realizing now at the instant of their destruction how fucked they are.

>Rnc is tommen jumping out of the window

Oy vey, what a filfthy antisemite
youtu.be/wipZSZQRIvw

The US election is such a wonderful clusterfuck this time around.

Grandmaster Trump. Literally playing these fools.

>Trumpfags will defend this

At this point a Trump vs Hillary Wrestlemania match is a real possibility

>I just see the difference between the globalist scum, and the people living in Israel.
except the former are the reason israel exists. if you support israel, you support globalism. the dichotomy is not real.

>You are a moron who is trying to apply your anglo centric views on a person who belongs to a group of people who YOUR ilk has treated like crap basically every time our peoples have interacted.
lol, i really don't believe you're a finn. classic jewish victim complex in action.

4d chess

Remember how he held a press conference to discuss Obama's birth certificate?

(((Jews))) just got out Jewed

sauce on pic?

Doesn't his daughter have a Jewish husband?

Why would Trump make the Jews panic?

This narrative is so utterly retarded

Because he's the loud mouthed unconventional genius making everyone around him look like fools.

Most of his children do

They are jew york billionaires

Theres a 90% chance their relationships will be with jews

It's amazing Trump's wife is not jewish

Believe whatever the fuck you want, anglo scum, it matters none to me.

I don't support israel, any more than I support Japan, Brazil, Poland or any other country. I just don't actively hate them, or wish to see Israel destroyed.
Israel has done nothing against my people or my homeland, whereas you Brits not only declared a war on us for us allying with Germans in order to defend ourselves against the Ruskies, and also supported the war reparation demands the Ruskies imposed on us after the war, which made us virtually enslaved economically to them.

Who the fuck do you think controls britain you retard?

London is like the financial capital of the world

Exactly. This article may as well be a Trump endorsement.

Israel is fine, It's the Zionists that are the fucking problem. They are two different things.

Yes, and?
I am not in favor of the globalist jews in any way.

What is your point?
That Brits are the vassals of Jews?

I missed it, can an user summarise please?

Yeah the same jews that founded israel

And I should hate the average jew living in Israel for that?
Why, exactly?
Israel's existence does not affect me in any single way, and they kill subhuman mudslimes, which is a plus in my book.

At this point, Israel isn't going away. I'd rather have (((them))) in Israel than anywhere else.

>Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals

Real fucking talk. Israel is a hard question. Yeah they are huge assholes who tricked america into invading Iraq and are funding ISIS. But on the other hand they are surrounded by 200 million angry muslims who hate on them hard so have very legitimate security concerns. I hope Trump can make a one state solution

trump is pro israel, you do know that, right ?

>he unironically believes Trump is opposed to the Jewry and not just a "good cop" puppet of the same system.

I never said that you stupid fucking finn.

I am friends with individual jews and date jewesses.

I state oppose the group of people known as "the jews"

I think the group called "niggers" need to be dealt with but one of my best friends is still black.

They're going to lose ratings and ads. Think about that.

*Still

The only one state solution that exists is either a Muslim state or Israeli state.

All day they've been talking about Trump too.

Clinton doesn't hold enough rallies to give her attention. Meanwhile Trump is out every day.

Ok, so you are a massive hypocrite then, gotcha.

>At this point, Israel isn't going away.

Not true. I have a very practical solution for this problem we could discuss.

Yet they still try to brand him as anti-semitic, "they" also being some jews
Really makes you think

No you retard.

There's a difference between a group and an individual. Stereotypes are just correlations. You really are fucking retarded.

These mainstream journalists are a bunch of pussy bitches.

Someone somewhere needs to inform some people to warm up the ovens.

You say your best friend is black, but also say that "niggers need to be dealt with".

That makes your a hypocrite.

Don't you think that your friend would object to your desire to "deal" with his entire race?

Besides, the wast majority of Jews aren't even responsible for the shit you rail against. It is the wealthy globalist elite jews, that are a fraction of the entire jewish population.
And despite of that, you seem utterly fine with hating the whole race just due to the actions of that remarkably small minority among them.

You fraternize with the very people you rage against, and then rage at me for not sharing your hatred of Israel. You are a confused little man.

>a guy, literally made a billionaire by the rothchilds banking system, would openly throw his fortune away and defame his name, for the sake of defying israel
delusional

Is it the last or say, the final solution?

No because he hates niggers too.

Not all blacke are niggers and not all jews need to be gassed. Both groups still need to be exposed and have their problems inflicted upon on society dealt with.

You're not retarded. You're just a fuckin kike.

Example of a based jew

>name calling is not an argument

>Israel is a hard question

i agree. if only we could think of some sort of solution.

maybe a final solution?

Poor white boys actually think Trump is going to take on the Jews on behalf of them.

you're so fucking retarded.

I dont rage at all either retarded jew. I just say the truth.

There is a huge portion of the large black population that are no good niggers. There is a huge portion of the small jewish population that is selfishly ruining the world for themselves.

Do you really want this all explained kike?

kek

>Republican activists in Israel are ramping up a multi-city effort to get out the vote for Donald Trump, with a special focus on expatriates living in Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank.
>A banner reading "Trump, the interest of Israel" in Hebrew marks the location of the makeshift headquarters
>"The total Israeli vote could make a difference, as it has in the past," he said. In 2000, for instance, he said about 1,500 Americans here cast ballots in Florida for George W. Bush "Had they not been counted, he would not have been president," Zell said.

foxnews.com/world/2016/09/09/trump-supporters-court-jewish-settlers-in-west-bank.html
reuters.com/article/us-election-westbank-idUSKCN11B1XP
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-israel-trump-office-20160905-snap-story.html
cnn.com/2016/09/06/politics/trump-supporters-west-bank-office/

An actual mexican intellectual.

It's the jewish supremacists both religious Israelis and globalist degenerates.

Arabs have been invading us for 1300 years. Fuck all of them. They're human waste.

Probably not, someone has to go in and hide all the bodies in the last year of a war you're losing while in a full withdrawal with no manpower and dismantling the evil killy kill part of your camps

There's a reason Putin kills journalists.

> What is right of return

gas yourself you fucking kike

> rusty pipe

is that what you're calling immigrant dong now?

its all theyve got. its not very big, but its all they've got, and if they act like its big and powerful, one day they might be big and powerful

if the hat fits

has anyone elses infatuation with trump grown immensely recently? ive always been on the trump train but im paying more attention to him. trump is always on my mind, i am absolutely captivated by him.the way he speaks, his body language, and his overall demeanor is wonderful. almost the way ive felt when ive seen a beautiful woman, minus the sexual attraction. i idolize him on a level that i never have with another human. every move he makes, he just wins. its incredible. is this the result of the 5d chess game he is playing, or just what a true leader feels like? both? or a reprucussion from all the hate i see him get in the media, and from sjw's (people i hate) either way i cant get enough of this man.

>also have some incredible rare trump footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A

Praise kek

>being this fucking triggered.
>thinking that calling me a kike is an argument.

Anyways, why are we even arguing?
I had a big reply to you, but after re-reading the thread, it is apparent that you weren't even the murrifat I initially argued with, nor were you the person who claimed that every jew must be hated.
To remind you of my stance, I recognize the cancer that is the globalist jews. I just don't blindly and unconditionally hate Israel. In fact, their existence is irrelevant to me, as is the existence is any other Non-Finnish population.
As I stated earlier, I only care about Finns. Other people are irrelevant to me, unless their actions or ambitions affect my people negatively. Then they are my enemies.
Israel as a nation, has done nothing that has really affected my people in any way, so I don't really give a shit about them.

Obama was the most anti-jew president we have had in over a century.

Trump will be one of the most pro-jew, im sure they are thrilled.

They'll never figure out the Don.

> the type of islam you are talking about is funded by zionists

Go away Ahmed nobody here believe "le moderate muslim" meme.

Their all shitskins and the time is past waiting for them to reform their subhuman ideology. They should have been thrown into the dustbin of history long ago.

Also, Jews have a history of being kicked out of Host Countries. Muslims.... not nearly as much. That should fire the old neurons as to who truly is a greater threat in the long run.

they aren't, the jews support trump

ill take zionist jews over marxist jews any day

They are panicking only because they are about to lose their international layer of insulation. It is way past time for them to stand on their own as a nation, and live or die by their actions.

In reality, they have no reason to panic, as they are better equipped to protect themselves even than the US is.

>converting to judaism makes you jewish racially

>Lol, he totally used the media for his own personal gain
>H-he will used the presidency to help out regular American folk

And yet they still call him Hitler and cry about how "anti-Semitic" he and his families is...

Fighting is the last stage left towards victory.

Obama was the most anti-nationalist Jew president.

He was the post positive and puppet controlled globalist/internationalist Jew shill president.

Get your facts straight. (((shill)))

Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pkXKOtii9yM

This is the difference between the Torah and the Talmud.

Light and Dark.

Uh... if you read the article, you'd know it says exactly what you're saying.

Well played.

>giving a tour of his hotel

>these things are mutually exclusive

They're just sore losers

>>Call out the war crimes the Jews and (((Our Greatest Ally))) commit on others.

Lol why should I give a fuck about kikes blowing up mudslimes in sandland?

>being atheist
One thing i've noticed is that God ignores the true degenerates.
You either rant and rave blindly on the street corners or you're mostly empty.

>dead jewrnalists
I dont see a problem

This. I'll never understand why so many people are ass blasted about kikes and doon coons killing each other.

>use bernie sanders jewish heritage

what..?

Hillary herself is a big jew matriarch, the fuck is this kinda logic?

Tremendous (((panic)))

what terrible strategists
Who could imagine anyone voting for more of Bush in 2008 when some young nig comes along?

THATS MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENT MICHAEL THORNTON ON THE RIGHT!!!
shittt man, that guy was a plan owner to seal team six.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1KrzKavns
this guy is supporting trump, delicious. Can anyone post his statement on why he supports trump pklz????

>Clinton doesn't hold enough rallies to give her attention. Meanwhile Trump is out every day.

Well she's sick at home, probably trying to figure out how to masturbate.

Trump is already a GOLDEN GOD and he hasn't even started yet. H o l y f u c k

>insignificant

(((They))) literally dictate your policy.

>shit eyes
>aryan