>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss
>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
>no shill link hereTrump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/-J23FXjGqMA
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev >>it's old who cares

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Aoa67#selection-245.0-245.38
twitter.com/GLFOP/status/776835821123018753/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=IDvdRAMxypE
youtube.com/watch?v=aX90EGVY9tc
youtube.com/results?search_query=trump policy speech
twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385/video/1
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/532vkq/cnn_claims_donald_trump_created_the_birther/
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA
youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI
youtube.com/watch?v=lHJhj_FnaXo
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-fraternal-order-of-police-endorsement-228296
youtube.com/watch?v=XwSw9O0agGI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/776819827805720576
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296342-nations-largest-police-union-endorses-trump
dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/12/atlantic.clinton.staff
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02/08/the-secret-history-of-the-birthers.html
motherjones.com/politics/2009/08/meet-birthers
washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/
politico.com/story/2008/08/clinton-told-to-portray-obama-as-foreign-012420
politisite.com/2008/07/24/clinton-supporters-now-claim-obama-not-a-natural-born-citizen-ineligible-to-be-president/
birthers.org/misc/Boudica.html
theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html
nbcnews.com/id/22326842/ns/msnbc-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/hardball-chris-matthews-dec/#.V9wYKfkrKUl
youtube.com/watch?v=QgSzm4_beH4
youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI
youtu.be/TtQxyaweiYQ
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are kazz

When's the next Islamic terrorist attack going to happen? I don't want one to happen but it's been a while. That means we're due for a big one soon, r-right?

please be canada please be canada please be canada...

Here you go faggots.

Trump's favorable ratings are tanking again while Hillary's are going up.

This was conducted after her deplorable comments and after she collapsed on 9/11.

Deal with it Drumpfkins, he can't win.

Mark Cuban is baiting Trump hard on twitter today.

Really hope Trump doesn't bite.

>Meeting with George Soros

I'd pay too much money to watch these lying niggers get gunned down on live tv.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. Get comfy /tg/, gonna be a good day

If Hillary wins I'm legitimately leaving this country as soon as possible because all here will be lost

REMINDER

CTR IS CHANGING TACTICS TO CONCERN TROLLING NOW THAT THE BIRTHER NARRATIVE IS DESTROYED

DON'T GIVE THEM (YOU)S

DO WE KNOW THE WHEREABOUTS OF JOHN MILLER!?

Guys, the democrats are in bigger trouble than anyone realized.

>Which Democrat Should Replace Hillary?
archive.is/Aoa67#selection-245.0-245.38
Rasmussen Reports Sept 16

>Suppose the unthinkable took place, and Hillary Clinton was forced for health reasons to step down as the Democratic presidential nominee. Who do Democrats think should take her place?

>The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 48% of Likely Democratic Voters believe Vermont Senator (((Bernie Sanders))), Clinton’s primary rival, should be their party’s nominee if health issues forced her out of the race. Twenty-two percent (22%) say Vice President Joe Biden should be the nominee, while only 14% opt for Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, the current Democratic vice presidential candidate. Nine percent (9%) of Democrats think it should be someone else.

>The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on September 14-15, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Trump doesnt give a shit about Mark Cuban, no one does

Where were you when Donald Trump completely reversed the narrative that he was the candidate with the unstable temperament?

r8

Is Johnson still a meme or can he actually make his way into a state?

THE NATIONAL FOP ENDORSES TRUMP!

and read the deplorable comments:
twitter.com/GLFOP/status/776835821123018753/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Looks like we got a few more votes, boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDvdRAMxypE

SACRIFICE BILL FOR HILL TO COMPETE WHEN?

i haven't been able to get ANY work done because i can't stop laughing this is so bittersweet

HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE

APOLOGIZE

Tricked. Once again.

>favorable
>having anything to do with voting

Kill yourself serb

What Trump did today was horrible and racist. I don't understand how you guys can like a bigot.

CAN'T WIN EDITION

How can you bait a man when you can't even post without getting BTFO?

Are we the most acid tested electorate in history?

I don't mean just being called racists and nazis and all that. We literally got beat in the streets. I'm in CA and let me tell you, Scott Adams isn't kidding about the personal safety stuff.

We got abused by the right, the left, the rich, the academics, the pundits, the economists, the underground paramilitary groups, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, whites, women, men, everything in between.

We had to suffer being called uneducated, ignorant, all the isms, dangerous, poor, dinosaurs, wrong side of history, etc.

We had to endure as Trump battled the establishment on both sides, made gaffes as he figured out how to operate, constantly being told "IT'S OGRE!" with the commentary and polls.

And now, we're finally seeing the end of the tunnel, and the light beckons. It was hard. It was vicious. It was miserable. It was unlike anything that has ever happened or will ever happen again. It was every terrible feeling about society and ourselves wrapped into a single political campaign.

It was worth it. Because we made it through alive. Because we proved everyone wrong and even surprised ourselves with how right our instincts were. Because now that the obstacles are falling away, our opportunities are becoming truly incredible. We're going to win. We're going to succeed.

We're going to Make America Great Again!

That George Faganopolus interview was bullshit. Only the faggot liberal media has called pepe a white nationalist symbol

I still don't know how Hillary or the MSM will ever ever ever recover from Trump. When he walks amongst them he leaves a path of pure destruction, and frogs.

Has Trump done any airport rallies lately? I miss the Trump Force One flyovers.
>youtube.com/watch?v=aX90EGVY9tc

>California
>Blue

Fag we're crashing this country with no survivors 2/10

Will the debates decide if Trump can win Michigan,Wisconsin, PA? Like is his only chance s to flip those states if he annihilates Clinton at the debates?

>new mexico
>new
>mexico
>red
also PA will forever be blue

don't play with my heart like that

Desperation

>TX

lmao texas is going blue this year according to my wife's son. 2/10

>blue CT
>blue OR
8.5/10

>Trump saying that Obama was born in America is a "dog whistle" according to the niggers on CNN right now.

Trump baited him by calling him "not smart". What you are seeing is the reaction.

Why is the media even more mad at Trump?

He reversed position on the birther?

Just lost another percent of the Dindu vote

>so BTFO they're resorting to meme numbers like "favorability" and "victory odds"

That sacrifice won't work. Hillary has to love the sacrifice in order to become a God Hand.

She hates Bill. So it would never be acceptable.

>trump has no solutions

youtube.com/results?search_query=trump policy speech

CNN Ass-blasted

>HES A HATER
>HES A RACIST
>HES A BIGOT (AMEN)

Why do we let niggers co-opt Christianity?

PA is battleground my friend

>adding /^Serbia$/ to flag filters
feels good man

I want to dog whistle momiji and make her awoo.

INSHADILAY

the US states could have been designed as esthetic pieces of art but instead they made ugly squares that arent even geometrical. Think drumpf will change that? No way because he admires the founding fathers. DRUMPF BTFO

Someone post the links from last thread about Hillary starting the birther movement pls

Blue CO and PA meme still going?

he didn't though. CNN is is full damage control for today

Reminder: If TRUMP can keep the states where he is currently leading(NC, OH, FL, and the rest), he just needs to swing NH and NV and he wins

I was thinking about this earlier. He really is taking the center ground from Hillary making himself look the moderate and her look like the fringe lunatic who rants on twitter.

>christians
>supporting the democratic party

This is how we know they are inherently lower IQ than whites.

DELETE THIS YOU BIRTHIST

>OY VEY, HE MUST NOT BELIEVE IN THE SIX GORILLION.

Yes it does matter amerishart. The candidate who was seen as more favorable has won last 6-7 elections.

see
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/532vkq/cnn_claims_donald_trump_created_the_birther/

тpaжe мeнтaлнy пoмoћ

>youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk

Don Jr. is really well-spoken and intelligent. Def better than Eric imo.

Future Pres after Trump finishes his 2nd term? Or will they push ivanka?

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.

I know. Their desperation is quite disturbing
One user said they could be on cocaine
I don't doubt

I think terror attacks help Trump's brand too much for Mossad to stage another one before election day. The same logic applies to chimpouts.

Source.

Clinton's continued meltdown gets worse.

The 26th of Sept is first TV Debate.

I really hope Hillary is whipping a lamp at one of her numale interns right now

Fresh Trump OC, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA

They had to do something after that epic Fallon interview. That thing made him look so approachable/down to Earth it just made them foam at the mouth. Then he went and did this and made them so mad I'm surprised a lot of them haven't dropped dead of aneurysms.

lmao is hillary off her meds? where's nurse ratched when you need her :c

>this much deflection
When will she apologize for calling Americans deplorable?

God is the only father they'll ever know

These CNN negros are absolutely medically insane.

Uh. I think he can, and just did.

We should all THANK DONALD TRUMP for finally closing this ugly chapter of Hillary's racist birther lies. He was the one that got to the bottom of it.

THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP!

>t. CNN

Close but not quite

Because they don't care about what his positions are they don't want a non-establishment to win

>post yfw with "BIRTHIST" becomes the new MSM namecalling tactic

"YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF BIRTHISTS! HOW DARE YOU! BIRTHISM! REEEE"

Pure sex.

I mean they said it themselves. If you kill them, they win.

They are currently trying to kill Trump, thus he will win.

Hillary and her surrogates need to stop this blatant frog whistling against our amphibious American community

Hillary has spent years operating a private server aimed at undermining our country's National Security. She can't just delete it.

JEB WILL SURGE ANY MINUTE NOW

I just realized the montana idaho border looks like a face

You should always trust the media, goyim! They know what's best for you and never lie! They are all very intelligent people and you should defer your opinions to conform to whatever they say!

Also, did you know Russia is still communist?

where is this from

>Trump's new hotel offers copies of The Glorious Qur’an and prayer mats

wtf guys

6/10

>gas chambers are exclusive for jews

It is sad it isn't true.

Tomorrow on CNN
>Did Barron Trump really travel back in time and throw the very first Jew into the ovens of Treblinka? (Yes he did!)

Why the fuck did he even have to make a statement about this? He should know by now that the dishonest media will make this a HUGE fucking issue (like they now are doing).

This hurts Trump with undecideds and independents who barely follow the election then see a CNN headline "Trump flip flops on racist birtherism." He was going up in the polls too. This is just not necessary for him.

Prepare to see a dip in the polls now due to the media not letting this go. Goddammit.

WITNESSED

THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP!

I'm glad birtherism is finally dead. I don't even think Trump ever believed it.

Trump never lies to me, he only lies to other people. I know what he really means.

I wonder how many of them have started doing drugs, like taking tranquilizers just to be able to deal with her?

source

Trump's only 6 points behind in DC

Fix this

Has anyone been watching CNN?? They're on full out damage control.

They've been airing this "black caucus" or some shit on their network for the past thirty minutes where nothing but angry old black democrats call Trump a racist bigot.

The only thing they kept saying was how Trump is wrong. Trump came out and said that Obama was born in America, and they were still mad that he made a speech about it.

They also talked about how Trump is unfit to be the president for the thousandth time.

Why does every single map have Hawaii blue?

>congratulating yourself

fukken libs i swear

>the niggers who are on hillary's payroll wanted an APOLOGY THIS DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING GOYIM WE'RE GONNA PUSH IT ANYWAY EVEN THOUGH YOU LAID IT TO REST

I wonder if that'll convince people you're not biased you retarded kikes.

Story?

bonus tweet

DROPPED

This is another Khan Controversy isnt it?

Trump might dip in polls next week

It's very likely all of this is happening because Hillary Clinton can barely walk

So they don't have to talk about that

Disease will remind the public of Bill, and Bill will remind them of his rapes.

this
don't know why you guys are so happy. You overestimate normie intelligence if you think this will help trump at all.

Because they were going to come after him about it, and being on the offensive and electing to drop the issue makes it a lot easier than playing defense while being questioning about it publicly. Exactly why he took 30 seconds to say it. Do you even think?

"Alright so we're getting absolutely raped in the polls so let's say shes basically Obama"

THIS ISN'T HOW IT ENDS, DONALD.

>the dishonest media will make this a HUGE fucking issue (like they now are doing).
That's exactly the point, the media are making themselves look like utter jackasses over this because, and this is kind of a shocking thing to believe, but the American people aren't actually as dumb as the MSM wants them to be. People are starting to wake up and nobody's buying their bullshit anymore.

Yes yes, well done CNN, well done
HOWEVER

Trump not win syyycc

Didn't MSNBC either fire all their blacks or just push them all to Saturday afternoons only?

My family moved to Canada when I was eight. This post fucking touched my soul man. Build that fucking wall burgers.

Also if Trump wins I'm gonna move back.

Good lord the absolute hate and butthurt from the left is incredible. Why are they so worried/pissed about this, when they hate cops anyway?

>non stop endorsing a racist theme

thats why its called 7 trans dimensional chess buddy

>CNN
>THIS GROUP OF DEMOCRATS DIDN'T LIKE WHAT TRUMP SAID
>THE CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS REPRESENTS ALL BLACK PEOPLE

liberalism is a cancer that must be eradicated

This would almost make his year perfect haha

>Jeb was right all along

Jr said the media would fire up the gas chambers if any republicans did what Hillary did.

Literally who?

>h-he ran away!
>Trump didn't hear him because he was so low energy

i feel like i am taking crazy pills

TRUMP COMING TO FT MYERS, FL

WHERE MY SWFL FAGS AT?

WTF HILLARY IS THE THIRD COMING OF OBAMA???

It's a commercial business and there are some incredibly rich Arabs. It makes perfect business sense, actually.

>using parenthesis
>ending statements with one word exasperation
Nobody types like this on Cred Forums. I hope you don't have a family that has to come visit you in federal prison.

You've already complained about this, concernfag.
>who barely follow the election then see a CNN headline
This has been going on all year. And see what happens.

No one trusts the media at all. You overestimate the media's influence in this election. Trump is directly fucking with the media.

>Has anyone been watching CNN?? They're on full out damage control.

read

doublethink never ceases to amuse me

No one buys her excuse for Benghazi.

I want Trump to bring it up in the TV Debates.

KEK WILLS IT

>CRUSADES WHEN?

Because Hawaii is always and will always be blue idk why it's like it's own country

They were already pounding him on this issue.

Their plan was to blow this up anyway.

Making this statement undercuts a key part of their plan and that's exactly why their so ass-blasted about it.

>asks Trump about his charitable donations
>ignores Clinton's charitable donations, of which 90% go right back into the Clinton Foundation; she also collected $40 million from nations that kill women for religious reasons and gave audiences at the State Department to anyone who hit over a $1 million donation minimum

"Journalism" means ignoring anything Democrats do.

>double trips

Mahalo DONALD TRUMP!

I thought that too, i think it will become a new buzzword

WEW WEW Seig Hiel!

Arnolds the boss, of course he's going to back a winner

>Begging to attention for REEEEEing at a press conference

Liberals everyone

RARE

Kek

There's also merchant.jpg in the midwest

Her twitter banner took out the word "stronger" like her plane

I fucking love Mahalo man.

I NEED THAT HAT

Or one one with: MAKE AMERICA DEADLIFT AGAIN

Can you imagine how Hillary feels right now?
Her lifegoal is to become President of the United States. She gave it a first try in 2008 and got btfo'd by a nigger, she hates niggers. Then she gives it a second try in 2016 and she will get btfo'd by an trolling orange.

I bet she doesn't like oranges anymore.

November 8 user

NOVEMBER 8

why does CTR use a Serbia proxy though? Really no offence I'm just really wondering why Serbia of all places?

Kek wills it.

WHAT DID I MISS LADS

WHAT'S HAPPENING

>75% of the people distrust the media
>seeing trump fuck with them will hurt his numbers?

Ctr is just getting embarrassing now

Shut up. Him saying he doesn't believe the "racist" birther stuff won't hurt him. The media going on for 5 hours about how he didn't beg obongo for forgiveness is absurdity.

Go away Finland

I love this. You could put anything you want on a hat like that and the only thing people will think of is "Make america great again".

They're literally pushing his brand and they cant help it.

>WOLF BLITZER: GOOD ARGUMENTS GUYS

lol

Based Trump

Literal Children. This is North Korean levels of perception manipulation.

You just posted a map of Clinton still winning despite probably having the worst week of her career?

okay.tiff

I can't wait to purge these fuckers.

Goddamn stupid fucking 300 repliy threads. Guess this one will end up after the next next goddamn new thread links get posted. Fuck this shit.

He so thoroughly destroyed them today, it's beyond belief

Calling Trump a holocaust denier is the new shtick, I see.

KGB

Did he go too far?

Will this not continue the onslaught from the press or even increase it?

Or is that part of a strategy I've yet to comprehend?

Kek VULT

S H U T
H
U
T

I T
T

D O W N
O
W
N

they dont have to deal with her, doesnt she sleep like 16 hours a day

For those who are following the 2007 memo which shows that the birther business started in the clinton campaign...

.. the left will claim that she didn't read the memo or that they didn't follow the memo...

... point them to this video, from a 2007 episode of hardball where the man who wrote the memo (penn) basically follows the gameplan.

Pay special attention starting around the 5:30 mark

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtQxyaweiYQ

You realize only 7% of Americans trust the media, right?

they said Trump "rick rolled" them

they thought they were watching a veterans announcement

but then he came out, smack in their face, about the issue and how it was HILLARY who started the issue

cue the hilarity

Like based Colin Powell said
>“Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris".

She is a big fat mess.

Amendment allowing Arnold to run for president when?

Too bad these idiots had already given that hotel opening more press than any hotel opening in history.

WTF? Is he onboard?

Except she literally started the rumor.

That's why she lost; everyone thought she was pulling a GWB on the proverbial McCain that was Obama. It bit her in the ass constantly.

There's no secret that there was no love lost between Obama and Hillary.

Start oy veying and pretending another 6 million jews died.

(((major TV networks)))

>We're going to openly announce censorship and favortism because we don't like it

When did we become North Korea, guys?

>Pink Texas
nice meme

even FOX?

Arnold's literally a degenerate spic fucker and pardoner, he's no angel.

Who else is watching this Congressional hearing.

>Mr. Pagliano worked at the State Department, in IT, for 4 years and we only have 20 emails #thingsthatmakeyougohmm

Fucking Chaffetz the absolute madman.

has /fit/ seen it?

Is Arnold part of the MAGA team or is he a political cuck?

Fuck Mark Jewban. He's yet another globlaist kike that needs to hang.

it was the last thing he said on the live stream few minutes ago

Still shilling this demoralization shit are we, CTR? We see right through you.

>1 post by this id

Think of all the Americans who only follow MSM news and just saw this, they watched Trump get outstanding praise from veterans, and then watched the MSM have their little meltdown.

We won.

the MAGA hat is going to have just as much an impact as obama's HOPE poster

watching chaffetz, who isn't a particularly good looking guy, rip these people apart makes him a 10/10 holy shit

>die lügenpresse

I respect him as an actor. Politician or person, not so much. He just continued the long tradition of California politicians screwing us.

Obviously I'll take every bit of famous normie support we can get though.

Did you watch fox news today? they had a jewish woman, a black guy and a irish (not Hannity) talking bad about Trump

Bad I mean CNN level of bad

Kek since when was it going to be a presser? It was an announcement.

Where was all the bitching when Clinton hasn't had a serious press conference?

youtube.com/watch?v=A1EqkwHd1zI

Hillary did far worse than that

She repeatedly brought up the possibility that Obama would be assassinated as a reason to not end her campaign.

Who's got that picture of Hillary's Twitter meltdown?

Fox is no angel - they're only slightly less corrupt than CNN.

Can't wait to see them squirming inside the gas chambers.

Oregon is going red. Other than that 10/10

>governor of Cali for years

What the fuck do you think?

She still has the bug-eyed look. Hmmm, Parkinson's medication kicking in?

link?

This is far from true you stupid fuck. Al Gore posted better favorability ratings over George Bush. The American people mainly vote for the candidate they believe can get the job done in office.

They're a meme, along with almost all polls dealing with the election. The amount of volatility presented before the debates is so high that they're pretty much useless.

Hillary is going to get ass-blasted in the debates and Trump will win majority vote to become the president.

And in the weeks to come...?

You should know you probably designed it

>May 29, 2016
>Arnold Schwarzenegger: If And When I Endorse Donald Trump, It Will Be "Unusual"
>Former California Governor, and new host of The Apprentice, Arnold Schwarzenegger speaks with NBC's Chuck Todd about whether he will endorse Donald Trump, and the recent election in his native country of Austria. "I will make an announcement before the election," he said. "You can be sure of that. But I will do it my way. Which is always an unusual way."

>not having 3XLT for thugged out niggas
shiggy diggy

>it's real
Holy fuck they're delusional.

I think it's winding up though.

Boy, it sure is nigger day on MSM today. Goddamn monkey handlers.

He endorsed Kasich.

HOL UP

Think about this: it is simply not possible to increase the onslaught from the media. We're literally preparing to gas the kikes here.

This way, he framed the issue on terms most favorable to him. TRUMP: Obama born in USA. Period.

Some bitch literally said that the Birther movement was racist after 2012, but not before, apparently. It conveniently becomes racist after Hillary drops it.

>Except she literally started the rumor.
Surely you have proof?

Jeb slow and steady

>Obama was more unfavorable than Romney and still won
>Trump is finished because he's more unfavorable

Uhhhh... Yeah, let's go with that. Trump's finished!

BREAKING: 350,000 POLICE OFFICERS ENDORSE TRUMP politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-fraternal-order-of-police-endorsement-228296

YEB HEADS!!!

ASSEMBLE!!!!

Absolutely false. Reagan is the biggest example of this being untrue.

Those digits

youtube.com/watch?v=XwSw9O0agGI&feature=youtu.be

I LOVE THIS MADMAN!!!!!!!
what a fucking genius, CNN BTFO
PLEASE USA ELECT THIS MAN
THIS MAN IS A GOD

been here since he announced he was running, what a fucking ride guys and it keeps getting better

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM DESTROY ILLARY IN THE DEBATE!!!!!!!!

please ignore "canadian" posts made by arabs and niggers

we need a Quebec flag in here so we can sort out those pussies from Toronto and the ching chong from Vancouver and end that limp wrist shitposting

Fuck yeah America, fuck yeah !!!!!!!

>guy goes to Trump's new hotel in DC and rents a room
>almost nothing in the rooms was made in the US
This I can understand since so much manufacturing has been shipped overseas
>most of the workers had African or Caribbean accents and the hotel manager was French
But what the fuck, why is he not hiring more Americans?

ITS HAPPENING

JEB'S TIME HAS COME

SLOW AND STEADY BAYBAY

hillarys main argument for the debates was going to revolve around the birther movement issue and he crushed her before the setup

3D CHESS

Well, before it was over. Now not sure who he backs. He's bad PR anyways after cheating on his wife with Jeb's.

"he played us"

what the fuck are they even talking about

He held a conference about what he said he would talk about, and talked about it

holy fuck how is the media so god damn transparent with their bias? you'd think after so many years of controlling the narrative they would have learned some better sleight of hand with this

rank fucking amateurs, all of CNN

twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/776819827805720576

I hate all celbrities but I had a soft spot for the Arnold.

Another reason why I hate hollyjew I guess...

At least we have based Clint...

btw, Nige said today in his UKIP farewell speech that he may be heading back to America soon.

>He should know by now that the dishonest media will make this a HUGE fucking issue (like they now are doing).

So he won yet another News Cycle?

Wow, fucking amazing, how the hell does he just keep winning?

Hey folks

Let's stop giving mainstream media so much attention

a few months ago we didn't follow then every 15 min

Let's try do it again. They are an evil force.

Cool thanks

L
O
L

HOW CAN YOU BE *THIS* LACKING IN SELF AWARENESS

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

8/10 - Needs more red

And people think the media isn't corrupt

Say hello to the next President of the United States of America.

>Hillary used the abortion is the only important part of Womens' health meme

God damn that meme is cancer and deserves the rope just like everyone that's voting for (((((((((((her )))))))))))

I swear, if Trump tweets Yeb! with this hashtag wishing him a happy birthday, I will fucking lose it.

Now that Trump has crashed CNN with no survivors, what is the next step in his master plan?

fake link you dumb nigger

TED AND JEB
READY TO GUAC

People being dumb is why it will help Trump.

Yup. Ms. Lisp got fired. Joy got pushed to weekend mornings, and Sharpton got put on Sunday only. No ratings for their crap.

>Russia
>Communist

Yeah, I always get a kick out how they've devalued the evilness of racism to the point where it's just a meaningless word.

If a real genuine racist becomes popular, or if Trump does swing hard racist, they are FUCKED.

Yup, this brings racism back into the conversation which traditionally hurts him.

Trump should stay away from commenting on Obama with the approval ratings he has among likely voters and independents. He's a huge ace up Hillary's sleeve.

>LET'S DO SOME FACT CHECKING

Is Jeb finally surging?

Clint is fucking based. We've got a few others. Johnny Depp, Chris Prat

oh boy is this the jeb surge we are all waiting for?

The only way we're going red is if cuckland doesn't vote.

>DT slowly using the teleprompter permanently and becoming blue pilled and slowly giving in

hes not even right wing anymore he isnt going to deport any body anymore and isnt a birther anymore

whats next

If he hires Americans, he can't threaten to kick them out if they attempt to organize or bargain.

¡Yeb!

The campaign begins.

Prove they aren't Americans. Accents don't define citizenship.

Going on Morning Joe and reconciling. I think Joe is ready to come back home. He defended Trump today.

this fucking cuck and his lemmings needs to go the way of the dodo

Fucking watch as his (((poll))) numbers crash. The MSM will hold no mercy, too bad they have 0 power now.

Fuck I really need the bantz

really johnny depp AND chris pratt??

It's on Breitbart

fake link? nope just happened.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296342-nations-largest-police-union-endorses-trump

why does this say live? i watched this a couple days ago already

Gowdy getting rowdy again

>CNN

What? You mean he's not gonna gas the mexicans and dump the muzzies into the ocean. Awww bummer :(

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/media-outraged-after-trump-tricks-them-to-cover-endorsements-from-military-heroes/

>“Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it.”

Fucking brilliant

All she will have left is sexism sexism sexism. Many women back her assume she has substance, they just default to her, after seeing the debate and her whine and scream they'll be turned off.

Wait did Joe finally supports the Muslim ban and David Duke?

I'm so sorry to myself for ever doubting Trump's power.

Art of the deal indeed...

HOLY SHIT

I thought Arnold, like all celebs, would be a lefty. I'll consider that a half endorsement.

Also I kept thinking he was hinting at that in all his mobile strike commercials, every single one ends with him going BUILD A BIGGER WALL.

Chris Prat? Oh hell yeah! I love him more now.

The fact that Trump uses foreign visa workers at his resorts isn't up for debate.

Depp and Pratt are both gun owners and pro 2A, they just don't talk about it in the media.

Pratt especially is supportive of Police/military.

I don't know about Depp but Pratt is a well known conservative.

No clue, guess they're doing a rerun.

I had this tab open from last night and was surprised to hear Cummings talking when I got back from school.

Took me five minutes to find where it was, and I thought I was getting a live stream.

You said this last thread and the thread before that shill. Here's a tip, don't be so fucking obvious. I mean we'll still know you're a shill, but it will be more fun that way.

So maybe he just prefers not hiring white Americans

This has been maybe the most fun week of the entire campaign.

WEW LAD

This.

Quebec flag to spot true white nationalists from dirty and treacherous anglo/kebabs

PLS GOOK MOOT

Romney only lost Oregon by 3 points. Trump needs to get out there again and hold a yuge rally.

Yeah, just like he won the Khan news cycle? How about the Mexican judge?

The only way they can stump him is by claiming racism. He almost lost the election with the Khan shit and has been on thin ice since then, and now wants to bring more attention to birtherism which has now been somehow associated with racism.

Regardless of how right he's been on these issues, the average American simply does not tolerate racism and has moved towards "muh feelings" in deciding who they will vote for.

Folks, is there some place where I can see Donald's appearance on Tonight's Show with Jimmy Fallon? The whole thing, not just a clip?

>isn't going to deport anyone
Christ, this shill script is out of date.

MJ always does that, then they bash him after he visits the show.

WEW

my bad lads

Numbers without any sauces which we all know are ordered anyways, that is
>"yeah goyim you just tell is whatever the result you want, and we fix it for you n shiiiet. We all hang together too, so no worrries. 30k votes in florida? no problem... Our unofficial motto is:.... KEK
>FUCK OFF CTR

also Hillary will die soon now, an anonymous hamburger voke up from a day out on the town I think, he came here all sleepy and confused blessed with tellings he did not understand. He posted his strange dream here, he didn't get that we were not horsing around with the heathen stuff, there are heathens here. I am one. It took 3 days and 3 nights, I now know his tellings. I will give you the sign for her death here

>she got more and more blue in the face, but it started to spread to the rest of her body, and she was totally blue
This means that Hillary will die from her head disease, that why she turns blue there and it spreads to her body is her passing. Blue represents death, that is why Hel, which awaits her, is Half blue and half normal. Half alive half dead.
>On my road to hell, each my thread I take, they are so cold, so cold , so cold
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

I can't write everything here, but all the dream signs look good for Trump, globalism will die, Hillary will die, he free's the impossible impaired not only american but western m an.
>That was his dream cap it, som has already come true, he predicted the hackings
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
Just from trumps heathen allies

The left:
>trump is a racist butler
Cuckservatives:
>trump is a liberal

His next thing will be to call you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself.

but why Serbia though?

No shit, because unions are out of fucking control. There is nothing wrong with visa workers, its people who overstay their visa that are the problem.

>now wants to bring more attention to birtherism

The media has been pushing the birther shit non-stop. Trump just responded to it.

I mean I assumed Pratt was a quiet conservative after he erected a giant cross on easter, as well as posting his hunting and fishing adventures. didn't depp make a video mocking trump tho? i wonder how many people mock him but in secret are voting for him?

>What? You mean he's not gonna gas the mexicans and dump the muzzies into the ocean. Awww bummer :(

ya its gonna be obama term 3 unfortunately

basically remain the current about of deportations and only mainly criminals

and just like a slow loss of passion and nothing happening LOL

can't get much more cucked than this. Obama is a degenerate nigger who affirmatve actioned his way to the highest office in the land. The fact that trump didn't say as much is whats hurting him.

god I hate Gowdy.

disrespectful prick.

Holy FUCK Trey Gowdy is blowing this lynch faggot the fuck OUT

The problem is that we've had a massive influx of commiefornians all over the state since then.

>also PA will forever be blue

most retarded statement ive heard all week

>1 post by this ID

oh

Its on youtube. Divided into 5 or 6 segments. Type in "Jimmy Fallon". Also plz be my ai gf

>Trump wins the elections in a landslide.

>Democrats go nuts and request a recount.

>The news about requesting a recount drags on for an entire month.

>The government comes out to tell them that there will be no recount and Donald Trump is the clear victor.

>Democrats get assblasted

>Amy Schumer leaves the country.

>American obesity rates fall immensely.

Hey folks

Let's stop giving mainstream media so much attention

a few months ago we didn't follow then every 15 min

Let's try do it again. They are an evil force

>There is nothing wrong with visa workers

Trump has specifically said he will stop visas and force companies (like his own) to hire Americans.

>There is nothing wrong with visa workers
besides preventing real Americans from having those jobs, you mean?

first leaf post i've liked in a while

and

cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/08/12/atlantic.clinton.staff

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/02/08/the-secret-history-of-the-birthers.html
> But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

> In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [U.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!" - Dailybeast

motherjones.com/politics/2009/08/meet-birthers

washingtontimes.com/news/2008/aug/28/lawsuit-questions-obamas-eligibility-for-office/

politico.com/story/2008/08/clinton-told-to-portray-obama-as-foreign-012420

politisite.com/2008/07/24/clinton-supporters-now-claim-obama-not-a-natural-born-citizen-ineligible-to-be-president/

birthers.org/misc/Boudica.html

theguardian.com/world/2008/feb/25/barackobama.hillaryclinton

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8478044/Birther-row-began-with-Hillary-Clinton-supporters.html

nbcnews.com/id/22326842/ns/msnbc-hardball_with_chris_matthews/t/hardball-chris-matthews-dec/#.V9wYKfkrKUl

VIDEO proof hillary starting the rumour years before Trump:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgSzm4_beH4

Chris Mathews on air:
youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI

More chris mathews:
youtu.be/TtQxyaweiYQ

Joe And Mika:
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ

>Yeah, just like he won the Khan news cycle? How about the Mexican judge?
Both of those were legitimate mistakes on his part. Calling him a racist has to have SOME sort of feasible basis to it. Calling him a racist because he said Obama was American just doesn't work.

The media have been given clear instructions fron the DNC to run with this birther shit for the next news cycle.

Trump came in and put an end to it from his perspective. Now they are pissed.

BREAD BREAD BREAD

>those last two lines

My fucking sides are in orbit

>i wonder how many people mock him but in secret are voting for him?
Karen knows

>Nige said today in his UKIP farewell speech that he may be heading back to America soon.

yes please

Exactly. No one minds having seasonal workers can to harvest crops or do other labor where American workers truly can't be found but the issue is the workers just staying and working under the table or workers taking jobs Americans want.

>Yeah, just like he won the Khan news cycle? How about the Mexican judge?

>This concern trolling

Any other plans for your day, CTR?

>reruns lives matter

Is that kinsey doing chat?

This would be the greatest underdog story to ever exist.

Yep.

I had to cap that, that was pretty good

are you implying there are Americans who don't need seasonal work? Or want to clean toilets or fold towels at a Trump resort?

> tfw one leaf fucks it up for the whole country

Indeed, but we will destroy them.
Those elites don't realize their bubble is irrelevant.
We will be writing the history since we're making it and we're aware.

CHECKED AND SAVED

>Trump hires too many White Americans! RAYCISS
>Trump doesn't hire enough White Americans! HE HATES AMERICANS

ah ya da green pepe frog

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ