Islam

I have the sudden urge to convert to Islam, should I?

>bong
Can you stop being so cucked?

Is it even possible for you?

Watch the EU remove kebab before the UK.

Do it

As if you weren't already

You will damn your soul if you bow your knee to Baal

You have to cut off your dick.

Yes brother, Allah will make your heart pure. End this kaffir madness and convert to the one true god

Allah (peace be upon him)

Mashallah!

No beer, no whisky, no bacon buttys, no gammon steaks, no Saturday or Sunday lie in. Forever!

Yeah if you wanna get fuckin crusaded, go for it

Do it user

Don't listen to these trolls.

Welcome to the best years of your life. Make the kuffar know.

are you white mohammad ?
If just want to piss pol off just become a jewish shill
Instead become a good christian and not abandon your heritage

kill self pls.

Would not recommend it.

You'll just end up in heaven and have to spend eternity with God knows how many wives and concubines.

You might never experience angels torturing you in hell for eternity.

“O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is men and stones, over which are appointed angels, stern and severe, who do not disobey Allah in what He orders them and who do precisely what they are commanded.” [al-Tahreem, 66: 6]

Why would he go to heaven? You cannot go to heaven without a relationship with Jesus.

You can't. You literally cannot. Islam states that we are all Muslims by default. Therefore you cannot convert to Islam.

Jesus was not a christian. Jesus did never worship any trinity, he only worshipped ONE God like the muslims. And according to the bible he even washed himself before prayer like the muslims and prayed with his face to the ground like a muslim does. (for example Matt. 26:39)

God have constantly sent prophets with the EXACT same message every single time. And then people become corrupt and God kept sending prophets with the same message, only changed the diets and practices to be different from the previous corrupt group. Jesus came with the same message that God always sent, while christians believe that God suddenly changed the message and added 2 extra gods and made some sort of 3-in-one kind of deal.

Moses would never have been a christian, neither would Abraham and neither would Jesus.

/thread

Jesus is considered the messiah to the muslims as well. And muslims have a close relationship to Jesus. There is a empty grave for Jesus next to the prophet Muhammed for when Jesus comes back to rule the muslims and the kingdom of God.

well you are part of the new euro-islamic Caliphate, and since most of you britcucks won't even try to beat 'em, be 'em

pic unrelated

Nobody ever said he was a Christian. Jesus was not a prophet. He was God himself.

Good one.

How can people kill god ? ;)

He had a physical body. Have you germans really never read Bibles before?

>Thinks 2/3 of God lived and died in a 30 year period of a 15 billion year old universe on a tiny rock on the outskirts of the milky way, a galaxy with 500 billion stars among 125 billion galaxies.

There are likely billions of planets with intelligent life with religious practices. They likely practice some version of islam (worshipping the ONE allmighty creator of the universe) but christians still think that somehow humanity are the only ones who will have access to heaven by believing jesus was some sort of man-god.

>Jesus was not a prophet. He was God himself.

"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”" [Matthew 26:39]

>Christians literally think that Jesus is saying 'Yet not as I will, but as I will.', making a logical contradiction and thereby sinning against God no matter what he does.

You christians should try mixing logic into your religion. I think it would be healthy.

You should do something even more spiritually uplifting and kill yourself.

islam is the most red pilled religion

Kill yourself

It'll pass

Just listen to him, he has more knowledge than me.

Muslims behead faggots though.

No, it's the wrong way to go.

Strive to achieve Kolinahr instead.

Get those fucking minarets off my Hagia!

Do you feel the urge to kill when somebody changes his mind?
The answer for both questions, yours and mine, should be the same.

What this lad said

Don't do it

الإسلام هو الطريق إلى التنوير شقيق . الانضمام إلينا بسرعة حتى نتمكن من تدمير المسيحيين و اليهود وتأمين مكان لدينا و التلاميذ الحقيقية إلى الله .

this

have fun jumping all those wild creeks

Islam is piss, but bullshit aside I have contemplated the idea of being okay with an Islamic takeover of Europe because I know it would be the simplest way to re-establish order between the sexes.

But a new dark age would be too high a price to pay, and so we have to soldier on with this bullshit we call western civilization and preserve it until its dying breath so that we can shorten the duration of the inevitable next dark age.

The trinity is kind of confusing.
Neither Moses nor Abraham nor any other said anything about the trinity neither the Jews up until Christianity was made

>>Neither Moses nor Abraham nor any other said anything about the trinity

Yes they did, they said there was ONE God and they warned against mixing anyone else into it. Just like what Jesus said.

The trinity was created in several stages in a certain group of Paulean christians. The followers of Christ who actually MET Jesus never believed in the trinity. It was an invention that came from non-jewish christians who was used to gods who looked like humans and who had trouble imagining just ONE God.