What is your actual opinion of this country?

What is your actual opinion of this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
citynews.ca/2016/06/03/average-house-price-in-toronto-continues-to-rise-to-1-28m-in-may/
libertarian.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw
cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-elbow-1.3588608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

>LEAF

pretty nice hat desu

Cred Forums would be a much better place if fucking leafs were banned

the english version of my country

>Justin Pierre James Trudeau
Let's be real for a second.
Also this. A fucking leaf man.

its pretty shit desu

Aussie proxyfag here

It's an easy country to shitpost as

Shitposters without the aussie humor.

NUKE CANADA NOW! MAKE NORTH AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! THE LEAFS MUST BURN!

Simply the best around

Tbqh, a lot of Canadian posters are shit.

They also seem to be Hillary supporters.

What your country has become,makes me suffer.

imo only BC, AB and yukon are canada the territories are frozen wastelands and east coast is a bunch of limp wrist faggots who do all the unironic shitposting.

no one actually even lives in MB/SK so i left them out.

Conflicting...I enjoy many Canadians. Wife is from St. Johns. Vancouver, Toronto and some other areas are full of the worst SJWs on the planet.

It's sort of like California. San Diego has great people, the mountains and beaches are beautiful but you have to deal with Bay Area and LA faggots.

St. John's has all the qt's so congrats on the marriage bro

There's literally nothing wrong with being Canadian

Her father does radio in St Johns. He and the whole station are huge trump supporters as is most of the city according to him. He wears a MAGA hat during broadcasts (secretly)

where are >we all from fellow fucking leafs?

I'm from Hamilton, ON

as a Torontonian, just fucking nuke us already. I await the sweet embrace of death

Seems like the stable release of USA politically, though I admit I never pay attention to Canada pol
I think it's the ideal place to live since I /don't want any trouble/ and like temperatures around 15.5 Celcius/ 60 farenheit

The most easterly point of all the Americas

My opinion is that the Chinese successfully destroyed your nation through systematic invasion.

things could be worse, I guess, but it's pretty fucked

Hamilton here as well

Like sweden but mixed with US&A

AIDS PRIDE!

Typical niggers. Live in civilized country, and still can't into condom. But we all one race everyone says!

Oshawa here.

Why the fuck are there sooooo many Hamiltonians on Cred Forums. It's really fucking weird.

Are you Mountain or Downtown?

Leafs need to be banned from this board, they are the niggers of Cred Forums

down the mountain but like right beside it, near kings forest golf course

nothing to do in this city but shitpost

Canada is an artifical country. The western half (west of ontario) should become an American territory, and the eastern half should become the republic of Quebec (where only native Quebecois have the right to vote).

This

Are you at Mohawk/McMaster?

t. François Baguetteville

I stayed up late for that fucking shitty gay underwhelming get too.
fuck my life.

mohawk in january been out of hs for like 2 yrs now tho

plz be my ai gf tier country

Trudeau is a fag, likes sucking Islam's cock too much.
Has an ego trip about what you can manage to pull off with certain implementations (e.g. healthcare) without realizing California has more people than your entire country.
AND THE ONLY BAGS MILK SHOULD BE IN IS TITTIES FUCKING LEAF

i hated it before it was even a meme, all of their men seem like schizophrenic manchild asswipes

they are even more oblivious than american citizens, they have no land worth owning (alaska), and finally they will contribute to the american invasion by allowing their president to be a fucking homosexual muslim who opened the door for every immigrant footsoldier ever

also leaf threads always fucking suck

BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

Canada is like your attic. You never really think about it much, but when you do go up there, you look around and remember there's a lot of really nice stuff up there.

A FUCKING FEUILLE

>chinese superiority

same here, stayed up till 2 in the night on a weekday only to see a fucking leaf ruin it.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!

Nice place for my further immigration. Got relatives there whose admit that Canadians are pretty close people. But after living in Paris and dealing with French dickheads I'm pretty sure that I'll be good. Going to set my roots up in Montreal within the next year.

America Lite.

Worse than the US in literally every way besides the amount of niggers it doesn't have

Edmonton here. Anyone else get a shitload of rain this summer? All my plans got fucked because I'd get rained on every day

>all thy sons
Umm it's all of us...

Wew me too, what program?

Shut the FUCK UP you little MELBURNIAN

CANADA FOREVER FUCK YOU Cred Forums

Actually don't mind them. Often side with leafs over burgers to stir the shit pot.

no buddy its all thy sons

Bad bait

Gay USA

paralegal, which hs did you go to?

I'd like to visit one day, I hear leafs are nice... much nicer than us anyway, but fuck that weather yo.

fuck em

Bunch of communist faggots sucking marx's cock.
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

The weather during the winter is actual cancer. Had -45 Celcius before the wind chill the other year. actual aids

I've only interacted with SE Ontario.
basically Americans

citynews.ca/2016/06/03/average-house-price-in-toronto-continues-to-rise-to-1-28m-in-may/

>Average price of a house in Toronto is 1 million dollars.

Granted, those are worthless leafbux, but this shithole just keeps getting more and more unlivable. Once I'm done with school I'm moving up north.

>-45
Jesus fucking Christ m8, I visited the snow for the first time about a month ago and had a blast snowboarding... think it was about -10?

It's there/10

Our country is beautiful and is truly a great place. We had a really comfy peaceful little world here until the 50's when our government decided to bombard us with DIVERSITYYYYY

Now every major city is just the same as every other major city in the western world. A degenerate shithole.

>they have no land worth owning (alaska)
BC and Alberta in western Canada have great land for farming and oil, respectively.

Yeah it's pretty bad but you get used to it. It already gets in the negatives during the night where I'm at since it's getting closer to winter. I also should mention that during the summer we get mid to high 30s and rarely but sometimes in the 40s, so it ain't all bad. That's in the prairies though.

As long as you repect Her Majestry and stop speaking French then we can be friends.

This is around where I'm at. I would hate to be alive in this year

Wednesday, February 1, 1893 Prince Albert, Saskatchewan −56.7 °C

>-56.7

Country is a shithole.

Reason: trudeau.

Great outdoors and wildlife, camping and fishing country.

The politics suck and all large cities are overrun with brown and yellow people and white liberal faggots.

I like having socialized health care but hate our speech and gun laws.

Fucking Quebec ruins everything it touches

Beautiful snow, white woman how do i move there?

A FUCKING WATTLE

there's a portal at the bottom of the Mediterranean

Noice, at least you get high 30s every now and then, a few years ago during Black Saturday it went up to 46 celsius, fucking hell that was hot.

>tfw still pale as fuck

Oh well, least I got blue eyes though.

Irl people's opinion and not autist NEETs on Cred Forums
>kind and generous
>good looking people
>hard working and intuitive
>very intelligent
>very good sense of humor

low positives at night here

are you up north?

Yeah a bit. At night we are getting around -2 to -3, kind of in the woods though.

Where?

I hate the heat. I can barely stand 20 C and that's not even a joke.

Winnipeg ^_^

Autumn came early and never ended.

We need to sweep up these leafs and put them in the fire.

Cheapest flight from Istanbul to Toronto. It's tomorrow

I'm near the Pas, Manitoba

temperatures great, I don't sweat balls anymore when going outdoors for work, fishing, hiking etc

>anime trudeau
cant stop laughing

Middle of nowhere northern saskatchewan. I like to associate myself with the southern cities though like Saskatoon, Prince Albert, etc. Mainly because there is literally nothing where I live.

Outside of Cred Forums they're fine and nice people, in Cred Forums however I want to kill all of you and put you on my pancakes.

You put too much salt in your fries and gravy. This is coming from a burger.

good fishing up there? I've been to lake Amisk and la Ronge but never anywhere north of that

Shut the fuck up you pathetic mart sharter RETARD.

Don't come here when it's summer then, you'll probably die like old people do on occasion.

same as alot of countries, beautiful place ruined by leftist scum.
nice land but the people are shit.

Naive, liberal, Greek tragedy, going to have to build a northern wall right after the southern one because of their suicide will spill over.

What else is there to say? Nothing happens in Trudeau's Canada.

>all thy sons

It's been changed recently to be more gender inclusive, please use the new words.

Usually yeah, but this year was scarce. Half the time I would go out I would bring back nothing, when normally a fishing trip = fish. The scenery and atmosphere is nice though.

I can go up to 25 c when relaxing, but I start to sweat profusely if I'm doing any work and it's over 18 c

I don't know how you guys do it

Grew up in Petawawa ON and Pembroke.

It's Compton tier. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Should've been colonized by us

Halton Region here

god damn it why did nobody tell him that sounded retarded, I mean christ even if you support "gender neutral" language why didn't he just use "in all of our command" or "that we all command" or "under our command"

Allahını sikiyim

have you fished in the pas / flin flon area? it's been good in my area , got tons of fat-ass smallmouths

Years ago but I don't go east much

fair enough, there isn't a hell of a lot up here , but the mine money's alright .

it's fucking garbage. we just happen to be lucky that it's geographically isolated from most of the niggerdom of the world.

Nuke us now please, there is no hope.

Might have to build a wall soon to keep you annoying little faggots out

OTTAWA
T
T
A
W
A

Shut up you filthy cuck.

I have family from Canada, and two are moving back. The orignial emigrant and her son, because she made enough money in the states that she gets better treatment in Canada than most Canadians, and she's taking her NEET son.

So, this bias given in favor of Canada, let me clearly that I am ashamed of your country, almost as much as I am ashamed of my country for electing the tards we have.

Your country is focused upon the group as opposed to the individual. Your technological contributions are low (in the past 15 years), and you overall set the trend for social justice and even elected a manchild to your throne. Whatever you say about obama, Trudeau is a laughingstock and disgrace.

Your people are very condescending, and your nationalism is rooted in self-hatred. You treat firstnations with obvious care above your normal citizenry, and for the few of your citizens intelligent enough to leave, I ask you come here and make our country great.

And she's leaving because her husband cheated on her and the retirement home she's getting is less than a quarter of the price of taking care of herself with better treatment, and her son's got muscular distrophy leeching off my tax dollars while living there.

So yeah, I genuinely pity you. You make good television, but it shows.

>Grew up in Petawawa ON and Pembroke.
>It's Compton tier. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

No it isn't. The fuck are you sniffing nigger.

Ottawa

Have been to Montreal many times. Go to various restaurants. Waiters and waitresses literally don't speak English.
>Mfw Everytime my company sends me to Canada

Mining has never been something i've been interested in really, but there's tons of it. Lots of potash around here, and I don't even know what it actually is. I hear it's lucrative though

AND that's the CHEAPEST flight. You don't even want to see the most expensive. It's like 30 times that.

Calgary

>a fucking leaf

i think they suck at hockey

Just started hard rock mining. 19/h + 16/h bonus. That goes up after the induction period. Plenty of guys making 40/h or more plus bonus.

Everything West of Manitoba is okay

Vancouver-Victoria region is debatable

Kill yourself.

That's pretty decent then, but I'd assume hard work. Do you need any sort of background or can any regular joe score a job?

Gatineau

It's a nice place to live but our current government is in control by filthy globalists and our leader of government is a faggoty cuck. I can't even stand to hear him speak, he's a shitty orator with a gay semi-lisp, and every word is like weapons grade virtue signalling.

>all large cities are overrun with brown and yellow people and white liberal faggots.

The last time I had to catch a bus on Rideau street in Ottawa I thought I had stumbled into Europe or some fucking place.

great country
no flaws

Fucking win.

Nu male shithole close to the borders of U.S. (wonder why), and the rest of Canada hates sand niggers and nig nogs alike.

>Waiting for weed man to get assassinated, after he doesn't legalize weed, and turns the country into the Weirmar Republic.

However, fuck off we're full.

Quebec Libre when?

Dumb enough to elect Trudeau

The absolute worst

Aye, there's the only post I mean to bow my knee to

>poor retarded blue collar whitetrash hive of canada
>wonders why a disproportionate amount of those people visit Cred Forums

what the fuck is up with all the jugallos in hamilton though. They literally do not exist anywhere in canada, but as soon as you cross the fucking skyway you get swarmed.

pretty much sums it up in the fellow strayas post from a few days ago

>tldr they are cuck hipsters

I'd have to say that's legit, almost every guy I've been with is big

Inb4 faggot. I'm not gay.

>Australian and American micropenises

Holy Kek

fuck off you faggot

>being nice is bad

>NA education
India has penis

Appreciate the post, rather accurate, but we treat first nation like the third world shit tier people they are by keeping the herds far from our cities.

You couldn't have said that better. Even the libtards can't avoid the polls that say we genuinely hate sandniggers

My cock is 4 inches when flaccid and about 6 when hard. I am a white canadian male.

Also have mild phimosis. My foreskin is tighter than normal so pulling it back when masturbating or having sex is impractical, so I have to work harder to keep it clean underneath.

I'm assuming this is some sort of white defect because I've only ever heard of white people with this problem.

I think Canada is actually pretty cool for tourist visits. I've never lived there, so I can't comment on that. I've never met a jerk from Canada. You do you, Canada.

please be my ai gf

Did you see the bums living in front of the McDonald's? It's fucking disgusting.

fuck, you are the exact same as me, i cant pull my foreskin back when i got a boner but it comes back easy when flaccid

feelsbadman :(

Cant you stretch it if it's just tight? I hear the real trouble is when your foreskin is fused to the head

Considering how much leafs post here one could assume Canada's population is about third of USA, but it's so much less. What's up with that?

nice burger proxy you french piece of shit. nuke quebec, they are the source of all canadian evil.

Dunno, but the NATO battalion being sent here next year will be majority Canadian.
What can I expect?

Yep. It seems to be pretty normal. It's something that happens at birth and certain people have different variations on it. Some people have their foreskin completely fused with their tip and it can't retract at ALL. Luckily I'm able to get in underneath when flaccid, also when hard but it's just uncomfortable due to the tightness. Sometimes I wish I was circumsized

yer you can but honestly i don't have the patience

Kill yourself, if you come from there and had no complaints then you are obviously part of the problem. Lack of self awareness.

i was amazed the first time i pulled it back when i was 10 i was like wtf lmao

Yeah I can stretch it but can't pull it back all of the way. It's either fused or whatever, or it's just way too tight. With a little bit of stretching I can expose the entire tip though so cleaning isn't a problem. It's just not practical when having sex because it just retightens. Some people get surgery done for it but I can't be asked.

Getting cucked.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

A disgrace to Western Civilization

literally the most liberal infested shit country possible
you guys make Germany look conservatives
only reason you don't have as many Muslim immigrants is because you're too far away from them and it's too cold there.

you're only saving grace is Poutine

See the middle example
If your foreskin is really tight and you have phimosis, it can get stuck behind the head and cut off circulation. That's the real problem, can't go messing around with stretching it and stuff sometimes. I've got it stuck before and it took around an hour to slowly stretch it back to normal. Tight foreskin is a problem. Gotta be real careful with everything

yer im scared as fuck of that happening,come so close before

>Have a good flag in the form of the Ensign
>Get rid of it because you are more American than not, just like Australia

That was the beginning of the end really

Yeah. The way your cock evolved from birth makes it so it is not supposed to do that, that's why it's a problem if it happens. So just gotta treat it how it is and not try to make it be like other cocks because it's not

Proxy fags bro

boring af tbpqh

A thread about your opinion of Canada turned into a discussion about foreskin. God, my country is gay.

Feel the same

Nah that flag was boring as hell

Kamloops, BC

I know there's a few others from here that post on this board. We are seriously one in a mother fucking kind

p.s this city is going down the shitter

I live in Brampton. Have for all my 33 years. None of you have seen shit. Come here for a week and then talk to me.

I can't leave because I still remember when it was decent here and I have friends and family roots, and I feel as though id be abandoning them.

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Burlington, ON

It has been three years now. Please tell me this has been overturned. Please.

> yfw 99999999 and 100000000 will be "pls be my ai gf"

Feels good man.

It's really irrelevant to be completely honest

guess you'd fit right in then

It will be like Sweden in a decade, or less.

I hated canada long before anyone noticed, tried to tell people for the last 10 years that there is something seriously wrong with this country. its good to see people are finally waking up to the lies and propaganda our government shits out, its fucking great.

Doubt it. Only reason anyone even knows about Canada is because it's next to the United States.

full of cucks and wannabe-french-cucks
overall worse than france

Born and raised in Toronto.

Watched this city slowly turn into cucksville.

There are a few good people here but the vast majority of are privileged, unaware, inconsiderate faggots.

Dundas, Ontario (hey neighbour). Now Brandon Manitoba. I hate the GTA but miss Ontario a lot.

Our military is really white, PC and hyper sensitive about offending locals. they'll typically be quiet and friendly.

In fact our esteemed and elite airborne were disbanded for beating and killing a thieving Somali on a UN mission in the 90s. A few soldiers and a Somali ended an entire branch of the military that saw service around the world.

>be me
>be nice innocent 18yo Cred Forumsack
>hate leaves (as i should)
>hate muslims (as i should)
>meet canadian muslim woman twice my age
>we both hate saudi arabia
>we kind of get along
>i start to develop feelings for her
>now i love leaves
>now i love muslims
>tldr how i learned to stop worrying and love the leaf
Am I still a real Cred Forumsack?

>meet canadian muslim woman twice my age
>i start to develop feelings for her
kys

>implying they don't own the US.

The one time I went to Toronto it was actually pretty nice. People really do apologize a lot and seem pretty nice. It seems ya'll are not really big on good food or variety so that sucks. Also, I asked a really cute girl for directions and I was horrified when she raised her arm, pointed, and exposed a massive unshaven armpit.

They speak English. They just don't want to.

Yeah it's fine, I kissed with and fingered a jewess once, but I still hate them.

Sure thing snowflake. You were the only one.

FUCK YOU FOR THIS

who is voting for this party next election libertarian.ca/

Toronto doesn't have good food or variety? You can literally get top tier cuisine from every part of the world.

I'd live there
Seems like a nice place even tho canadians can be cunts

I feel the same way. Life long Torontonian. This city has gone down the shitter desu. Once they got rid of speakers corner it was all down hill.

comfy as fuck
reserve the islam flag for when we start letting in degenerates

right now all we get is the cream of the middle east

doctors, technicians, engineers and scientists.

respectable people

>Edmonton

Fucking best country right now.
Diverse as fuck, doesn't discriminate anyone, legal weed and sex with dogs and the best part of all, they are great ate stealing digits.

Canada best country.

>respectable people
>middle east

>respectable people
>USA

Nice country to be in but stops at that, I don't think anyone here has an idea of what being Canadian is. I could pretend to be special because muh French Canadian, but I'm as clueless as the rest of Canada, its really pathetic desu.

S A U G A
A
U
G
A

BOYS
kill me

Can you spell "Trigger Warning"?

Peterborough.

Fucking Weed Man, stop browning up my city!

The Torontonians White Flighted here for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw
skip to 1:30

That almost killed me.

>Tfw we can reinstate Monarchy at anytime and make Canada fly the Union Jack again.
>Tfw you wouldn't be able to do shit.

It's a great country. Wish you would conquer USA.

No sorry buddy not true at all. I'd give fucking NY the food variety label before I gave it to Canada.

I wish Brazil or Chile would finish you off.

All you politicians and about half your people seem like insufferable, embarrassing cunts. I like your strip clubs though, the fist time I touched boobs was when I hopped the boarder on my birthday.

Im sure your rural folks are similar to ours too, its just your city shitters ruin it for everyone.

Caliss

Meh

Gas The Leafs

At least Harper was respectable. Now you're just metrosexual snowniggers.

London reporting in

sup, st johns senpai here

>City shitters ruin it for everyone

YES in Newfoundland we only have like 3-5 major populated areas. And even then our "cities" are really small by other provinces/countries standards. Our society is divided by Townies and Baymen. Townies are known for being insufferably pretentious and sheltered, while baymen are mocked for being backwards. Its further divided into skeets, our working class/criminal poor. We also have a major hipster, for a lack of a better word, infestation in cities. Hardcore SJW, some have converted to islam wew, and the far leftwing is the norm towns as hipsters are like 30~ but all work at cbc, the Telegram, or local newspapers.

Coming out as a conservative or Trump fan is liking coming out as gay was decades ago. You will be hated, mocked, and disrespected out of ignorance. Most baypeople got common sense but dont want to be shunned by townie friends.

Townies are literally society cancer

Small town BC is bretty good. It's like Alberta but more scenic.

Fuck Ontario
Sincerely,
Quebec

Halifag reporting in. Autumn is coming and the valley is gor-geous. All is beautiful and peaceful.

96% nigger free.

Living in Montreal presently; it isn't the liberal hotbed you might expect it to be, the french/catholic influence keeps this city disciplined and civil.

I don't like canadians, I try to give them a hard time whenever they reveal this to me (directly or indirectly). At the same time though, if Canada got invaded or something I'd go running to their aid. They may be that brother that you fucking hate, but he's still your brother.

Mexico not so much, same to SA fucks.

The prime minister on end elbowed this chick MP in boob on live TV ...
Can't be all that bad
cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-elbow-1.3588608

Fuck Quebec
Sincerely,
Quebec

brampton brown boi here in peterborough
ayy, eletric city is going to give me a ai waifu

We then promptly force them to go to our school system and become burdened with debt so they can be good little slaves like the rest of us over here.

Do you really not understand that pulling these people out only further degrades their own countries? How is that fair to them?

Build the Wall.

a fucking leaf, that's my opinion

Ha, it wont be you. It will be the five eyes.

Ask anyone at all what they love about Canada. It's a guarantee that every single answer is going to be some variation of "We're a diverse, multicultural country that respects diversity and multiculturalism"

Edmonton
We have some fucked up people.
>pic related

Parfait, mon ami canadien. J'espère que ce tu me dit est vrai.

Absolute garbage. Runs on fumes. Anglosphere Union when?

>>Cred Forums would actually discuss things again if leafs were banned.
Yeah, we're the reason you all circle jerk each other..

I'm from Toronto. My neighborhood used to be filled with Europeans. Most of them are gone. I want to die.

Why they have gone?