>2016
>Not accepting that England is the greatest country that has ever existed or will ever exist.
Anglos get in here. Angelcynn Ferhth!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3000998/Are-Welsh-truest-Brits-English-genomes-contain-German-French-DNA-Romans-left-no-trace.html
discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1467470/1/Leslie_et_al_Main_Text.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iFBU828ZzHE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ynkn0RHPwU
thesesups.ups-tlse.fr/1392/1/2011TOU30177.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have a pretty nice country indeed

INTO MY HEART ON AIR THAT KILLS!
FROM YON FAR COUNTRY BLOWS!

This green and pleasant land ;___;

>not the roman empire

hehehehehehe

>empire
>country

ive visited york and went to fort william by car;
Why do you have so many blacks? I really enjoyed the cities and countryside, even if the brick buildings are a little monotone. You have many different religions, eh? Ive never seen mormons except in britian.

WASP reporting

We like monkeys.

wtf does it say, i cant read arabic

Inselaffe

how cant you not read German oh wait akbar's posting

It's ok but it's no 99% white Wales.

>Be British
>Get filmed on CCTV carrying a tactical assault pencil
>Get arrested
>20 year sentence
>At least nobody got hurt

DELET THIS

>Angelcynn Ferhth!
kek hes trying to say that the brits are celts with random jibberish he think sounds celtic

fuck off

That's Old English you thick paddy cunt kek

>be American
>family came to Appalachia 350 years ago from Britain
>see a lot of parallels but nobody learned how to make comfy thatch cottages
Feels bad man

You were alright back in the day dad

For her Majesty, the Queen!

reporting from County Durham.
God bless all my britbros.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CuyLbC2TZo

God I fucking love my country.
Anyone else here /FiercelyPatriotic/

>german
>can't read gothic lettering

>tfw scottish angloboo
Save me

Rural Lancastan, reporting in.

>89111111

it's at least a 9/10 desu

>Roman Empire is a country

Don't know what I expected from a barbarian

Does Wales belong to the Welsh?

Does the Reach belong to the Forsworn?

A fucking leaf.

get born in Yorkshire, noob

York is a fairly white and middle class city, but it is a university town so you can't expect it to be completely devoid of Melanin Men.
What saddens me is that blacks and brown people visit these rural English towns, see how pleasant they are, and are either too stupid or too selfish to accept that they're like that because they're entirely white and Christian. So they move there. And they go to pot.

hahahaha, yorkshire's boring mate.

If england were to go to war against Islam i would gladly join the fight. May St George's Cross bless me

If you can actually gain parts of your empire back, i would be happy to acknowledge that claim as true.

England needs fascism. The majority of English people are becoming degenerate and indecent. Do you remember 20 years ago? People weren't as bad as they are now. Think about your grandparents, do you know anybody as decent and respectable as they were? Didn't think so.

It's not Old English, it is some ungrammatical faggoty nonsense Teh GOLdEn LARP scribbled together in emulation of Celtic sentence structure. You thicker cunt

>>>

>muh fascism made our grandparents nice
>I'll force people to be like my nan

Constitutional monarchy is the way we did then and should do it now

>York was both a fortified Roman town and independent Scandinavian nation (and birthplace of Alcuin)
>Part of the Kingdom of Northumbria, the greatest of the Anglo-Saxon nations
>Site of the Battles of Stamford Bridge and Brunanburh
>Beautiful, 99% white towns and cities with glorious churches like Ripon, Harrogate, Beverley, Whitby, etc
>Home of football and rugby league
>Two national parks - the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors

Sounds awfully boring to me

At least Lancashire has all of its glorious post-industrial shitpits like Burnley and Wigan. Visit Lancashire, everyone

>Greatest of the Anglo Saxon Nations
>Doesn't mention Wessex

Im from Essex.....
It's ok

We need to demolish most cities, ban cars, restrict buildings to rustic designs and local stone, set chavs adrift on a leaky barge, and send migrants packing.

Alfred was the greatest of the Anglo-Saxons, but Northumbria was the most culturally and artistically advanced of the various nations of 'Angle-Land'

Either way, Lancashire didn't belong to either Northumbria or Wessex...
Lancashire is basically a second Wales. Just sell it to the Chinese FFS

The clues in the name.

What, Wankashire?

Easy there Khmer Rouge.

But strict architecture laws by county would be a step in the right direction, it seems every building built in this country post WW2 is an abomination. Thankfully they aren't designed to last long either.

Wigan's in greater Manchester you spastic.

british mormons are bewildering to me

scratch that

any non american mormons bewilder me

Britain is indeed the more prosperous civilization.
Cheers from your favorite son.

It's all the same thing.

Afro-Saxon reporting in
hope this weather passes, if i wanted this heat id go back to africa

Stonehenge is in Scotland you dumb cunt.

>who is Australia

you can be 2nd favourite (canada is shunned atm)

just fuck off mate

>that post
>that picture

Thank you Spain, you're land is alright too

What the fuck are you on about? Is this bait?

I'm proud to be English. But it makes me sad that I can't shout it like the yanks do about their (admittedly also awesome) country

>I'd go back to Africa
Please do anyway

:^)

Brits are pretty cool in general, though. I don't have much experience or knowledge of Welchers other than sheep/coal jokes, but I'm dating a Glaswegian chick and I absolutely loved England the times I went to it.

Celtic or Rangers?

Anglo brothers

>I'm dating a Glaswegian chick
Glue or smack?

We need more guns mate, I think that's the yanks' secret.

HWAET

Horrible country >inb4 no freedom

You don't get to talk to your dad like that!

Keeping a pleasing habitat is crucial for a prosperous nation. You can't ask someone to do his best if he lives in a shithole. As islanders you should be very aware of the value of the land.

It is. America is 2nd. England created the best legal system known to mankind. I thank Gos that I am half english and ask him whey I have to be half irish. One day i hope to return to the greatest civilization known to man

It is. America is 2nd. England created the best legal system known to mankind. I thank God that I am half english and ask him whey I have to be half irish. One day i hope to return to the greatest civilization known to man

>Favoring the prisoners over the rebels
Actually... I can see the logic behind that, nevermind

Maybe but the last place in the lottery of genetics

Welsh are the only pure Anglos. Everyone else is a Franco-Germano-Saxon mutt.

Genes don't lie.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3000998/Are-Welsh-truest-Brits-English-genomes-contain-German-French-DNA-Romans-left-no-trace.html

discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1467470/1/Leslie_et_al_Main_Text.pdf

fuck of celltcuck.
Anglos comes from ANGLO SAXONS, who are the ENGLISC From germany.

The Anglo Saxons are pure nordids. WElsh are dirty celts

Whatever, the Welsh were there before anyone else set foot on the island, apparently. There's no older genetic group in the UK than the Welsh.

Get rekt faggot

Also """Celts""" are not even one monolithic group, they are made up of different genetic groups.

>Despite their claims to a cultural kinship, the Celtic peoples do not form a single group, the research shows.
Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Cornwall have a very different genetic make-up.

>The Cornish have DNA that is much more similar to that of other English groups than to the Welsh or the Scots.
Oxford University geneticist Professor Peter Donnelly said: ‘One might have expected those groups to be quite similar genetically because they were Celtic. But while see distinct groups in those regions they are amongst the most different.’

>Archaeologist Professor Mark Robinson said: ‘I had assumed that there was going to be this uniform Celtic fringe extending from Cornwall through to Wales into Scotland. And this has very definitely not been the case.’

I'm only half English, and I'm not sure the Cornish count as "proper" English, anyway. It seems that the English hate the Cornish for whatever reason.

Other side is Portuguese.

I've got a lot of respect for the Brits, what was waning before is waxing in the glorious Brexit. Rule the waves, my friends.

You know what's a really shitty feeling? Looking at at a beautiful piece of British countryside with Amazing natural aesthetic, with a shitty 70s council estate right in the fucking middle of it. It's like they were trying to make entirety of Britain ugly as sin back then.

1) youtube.com/watch?v=iFBU828ZzHE
2) youtube.com/watch?v=-ynkn0RHPwU

literal translation:

Konung Olaf The Fuck Walrus went in camping!
On the leaky fucking boats in England he swam!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, in England, bitch, he swam!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, in England, bitch, he swam!

He seize a shitload of (a lot) fucking Swedish beers!
And drunk in ass Normans set askew sail!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, set askew sail!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, set askew sail!

Well and are came at such a pace in the North Caucasus.
Since the steersman was shoot the cat the entire trip and not taxiing, queer.
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, and not taxiing, queer!
He was lying in vomit and listened to the group "Carcass"!

They went to the mountains, fell into the gorge and fuck lost are way.
And the ass Vikings - these are not to find in the mountains!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, not to find in the mountains!
It's fucked up, listen, ass - peach, not to find in the mountains!
Friend, buy watermelon!

They were ambushed by the Chechens, in the dark gorge.
Konung Olaf The Fuck Walrus almost lost his ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, almost lost his ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, almost lost his ass!

The moral is simple and she's says the following:
Be good prepared to hike!
For the exam, too, and someone will take you for ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, take you for ass!
It's fucked up, it's fucked up, take you for ass!

POST NICE PICS OF OUR ENGLAND
NO LABOUR CONCRETE SHIT

no. The Native Germanic people built stonehenge, but they were few and sparse in number. The welsh came after.

celts still have darkhair, eyes, etc. look at my map/

pasties are the best

Yeah but you hillbillies make good whisky.

>The Native Germanic people built stonehenge,
Pretty asinine, honestly. The people that built Stonehenge were part of a broader megalith-culture culture that occupied the Atlantic facade of Western Europe, from Portugal to northern Germany. These people lived millennia before Germanic languages existed, and there is nothing whatever tying these megaliths to Germanics. The highest concentration of these megaliths is probably somewhere in Iberia, Brittany, or Cornwall - none of these are traditionally Germanic lands.

For real Britain has the shittiest modern architecture of basically any country.
Y'all all on crack or some shit?

Agreed England is a cool country. You crazy fuckers drink way too much tho

>Mfw Yanks actually believe this

Comfy thread. Any you bongs able to tell me about the name Humphreys? Told it's welsh and on the British name map app the name is focused in Wales and the border (border marches?). I know my family came over in the early 18th century but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me anything else.

They're just targets of the same regional jibes as anybody else, like the Scots, Welsh, Cockneys, Yorkshiremen, etc.
Given that Cornwall is in the extreme South-West of England, devoid of any major cities, incredibly rural and thus rarely in the news, the Cornish are seen as being a bit like rednecks or yokels, pining for a bygone era of tin mining whilst singing in 'Kernowek'
I seem to recall there being an incident about ten or fifteen-years ago where a bomb was planted by a 'Cornish separatist'. That was a bit bizarre.

>"""Germanic"""
>Stonehenge era
>3000 BC to 2000 BC

That's like really early for calling anything Germanic.

>Cultures aren't like colors
>One color is better than the color

Welcome to reality.

I am talking about the Germanic ethnic group, the english, germans, scandinavians, dutch, etc.
Blonde or red hair, light eyes, tall, pale skin.
Celts usually have dark hair and are smaller.
You're probably of Celtic ethnicity. you probably have brown hair.

and? there's still the Germanic ETHNIC group.

Just checking

honorary toilet conservator reporting in

>Celts usually have dark hair and are smaller
OK, but how do you jump from that to "the native Germanics built Stonehenge"? I mean, that's literally WE WUZ-tier bullshit.

allahu akbar black-haired friend.

oh shit canada where did you lose your leaf?

It's a proper German colony.

>created australia
>created canukastan

no, you are really thr most cucked nation out there for letting us have our independence. if you were really a great nation you would have never let this happen.

Because it's likely that native germanics built stonehenge. nobody knows what the ancient inhabitants actual ethnic group was, and since Britain is very close to Germany, Scandinavia and elsewhere there is a high chance that the people who built stonehenge and pre celtic monuments were Germanic.

Anybody who clings to their ancestors history and makes it part of their identity and ego is an insecure fag.

t. antifa

Blue eyes and dirty blond, two of my brothers are the same way, one is dark hair green eyes

ROOTLESS INTERNATIONAL CLIQUE

Anglos are filth, you can't bring up your children for shit. All uk teenagers are either demoralized chavs or paki muslims.

t. immigrant making more money than you, lazy cunts

>Because it's likely that native germanics built stonehenge.
How is it likely?

>nobody knows what the ancient inhabitants actual ethnic group was
Not really true, but let's assume you're right. "Nobody knows" therefore they were likely Germanics? What logic is that?

>and since Britain is very close to Germany, Scandinavia and elsewhere there is a high chance that the people who built stonehenge and pre celtic monuments were Germanic.
Britain is closer geographically to France, and the megalith-builders were known seafarers who navigated by coast. If you're entire theory hinges upon Britain's proximity to Germany and Scandinavia, would it not make sense that a region with closer proximity - namely, France - was the source of the megalith-builders in Britain?

In any case, I reject this idea. The oldest megaliths in Europe are located in Malta; are these also built by Germanics? What about those in Portugal, Spain, and France? Also Germanics?

Seems like you're a mix of celtic and Anglo Saxon. nothing wrong with that.

Nigger have you ever been to New England? Or to Tennessee? They have tiny comfy cottages everywhere in the mountains

Everyone talks that French are snobbish, but I've never met more snobbish people than bongs

Sigh. Trolling used to be an art. (You) have a lot of work to do.

France also had Germanic Tribes in the area around the time.

I'm not denying celts built megaliths in otehr areas. of course they did.

I'm blue eyes with dirty blonde hair. Two of my brothers are blue eyes with bright blond hair, one with darker hair and green eyes.

says the slav nigger

>the Germanic ethnic group
>Stonehenge era....

That never really existed. Germans are the result of a conglomerate of ethnic groups (Frisians, Suebians, Thuringians, Allamanians, Saxons, Franci, Bavari). These groups used to exist around the 1st century BCE.

But you are talking about a "Germanic" ethnic group 2 millennia before the ethnic groups that later formed Germanics actually appeared.

>I'm not denying celts built megaliths in otehr areas. of course they did.
Except they didn't because the megalith-builders predated the Celts just as they predated Germanics by a significant margin.

In any case, just to let you know, the prevailing theory is that the megalith-builders were an outgrowth of the Cardium Pottery culture, which also has nothing to do with Germanics.

>brown hair means youre not germanic

tell that to the vast majority of nords and germans who coincidentally have brown hair

The western roman empire got invaded by germanic tribes

Today most of france are germanic or mixed with them

Most of western and all of north europe

See my Germanic ethnic group comment earlier.
Germanic ethnic group dude. not culture

Look at my earliest post. Almost every Germanic has Germanic features.

Previously my dominician republic friend, before celts, there were many germanics

>Germanic ethnic group dude.
You keep saying that but I don't think you know what that actually means. If you by "ethnic" you mean genetic, then the Germanic subclade of R1b didn't even come into existence until ~2900 BC, 200 years after the first structure was erected at Stonehenge.

Further, the Y-DNA of megalith-builders was tested in Burgundy, France and both were found to belong to I2a1, which reaches highest frequencies around the Adriatic and Sardinia. You can read about it here:

thesesups.ups-tlse.fr/1392/1/2011TOU30177.pdf

>Previously my dominician republic friend, before celts, there were many germanics
Literally no evidence of this. Just making things up as you go along.

WTF is this retarded, Nordicism-so-extreme-the-Nazis-would-have-baulked, brown-hair is evil, Germanic Stonehenge bullshit?

get that fucking shit cakelet out of my face

>Romans
Nordic
>Egyptians
Nordic
>Carthaginians
Nordic
>Megalith-builders
Nordic
>Trojans
Nordic/Baltic
>Greeks
Nordic

They might be worse than Afrocentrists at this point.

It just makes no sense to talk about anything Germanic at the time Stonehenge was built. That was between 2000 and 3000 BCE (5000 years ago).

The first time in history that Germanic tribes have been mentioned was in Caesar's writings, and even then what he called Germans were just a small splinter of what later would become the actual German ethnic group.

It's basically impossible that "Germanic" tribes existed 2 millennia before Caesar. That was quite close to when the Sumerian civilisation came into being.

During those times, Europe was mostly populated by neolithic tribes, divided into a number of cultures (Windmill Hill culture, Beaker culture, Wessex culture, Yamna culture, Mariţa culture, Vučedol culture, Lengyel culture, Coţofeni culture etc)

ethnic groups dont just appear out of nowhere. blond and red haired europeans have been around for thousands of years (eg the germanic ethnic group).

nah mate

not a nordicist mate. Brown hairs fine, celts are fine as long as they stay out of england.

very celtic looking individuals.

by Germanic I mean from northern Europe with blonde or red hair. That is the best word to describe them. Pure neanderthalic would be better but Germanic is easier.

Shit you're from my neck of the woods and I was just listening to these shanties the other day

freaky

I was trying to find some epic mens chorus of Drunken Sailor I heard somehwere recently

>tfw you know in your heart that one day we will come up with a final solution to the paki question

That's me. Though I'm not British.

I will kill or die to protect my country from the Aryan devil.

I fucking hate Aryans, they contribute nothing to the world, unlike you and me

it feels good being a native English speaker. I can read Shakespeare, listen to classical songs, etc.

Few non-anglophones will ever enjoy those things like we can.

Fuck that ^
This is the right question

I really like this meme, but it is a meme right? I may or may not have blonde hair and light eyes depending on your answer to this question.

It feels good having a Latin-based language and being able to understand both Italian and old Latin, without having learned any of them.

If anything, the genogenesis of Germanics extends no further back than ~2900 BC when they became a genetically distinct people. Their could be pushed no farther back than ~500 BC when Germanic languages came into existence.

This equation of hair colour with ethnic identity doesn't make much sense. There are Germanics with dark brown hair and Mediterraneans with blond hair simply because phenotypical diversity and genotypical homogeneity can exist simultaneously in populations. And I still have no idea how the hell you arrived at "Stonehenge was built by Germanics." You haven't even qualified that, let alone provided any evidence.

u wot m8

The evidence shows that it was tribes from France that first built this type of megaliths in Europe.

Search the Cairn of Barnenez on google maps. It was built almost 2000 years before the Stonehenge one.

Also, the Tumulus of Bougon and the Locmariaquer megaliths built around the same time (4800 BCE).

What meme? Also if you dont have superior small brown beady eyes then gtfo